Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 am

Who is Alexander Chance?

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am

A character whom was at the beginning, a vigilante. I'm going to be a little more strict on what you can and can't have, Music, now that I've got the hang of GMing.

Postby Jasthn » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:28 am

Musicmac wrote:Bucket? o.o

Stomach flu ):

I tried my best to post, but I rushed it and I thought I could do my bes to do it right now, since I didn't have much else to do. If it's too poorly written or anything of the sort, I'll delete it and they my best to fix it later.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 am

Hey Jas, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that post. *wink*

Postby Bolts » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 am

Jasthn wrote:A cute little ear poked out lazily, glimmering a little in the light.

You wanna say it, Kei, or shall I?

Postby Jasthn » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 am

:3
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 am

Go ahead Bolts, you'll enjoy it more.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 am

Kei, have you PMed Neo at all? He still visits but doesn't post. O__o a bit odd, no?

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 am

I'm here. I've been busy, and waiting for Counter's post. I'll get something up eventually, not having many ideas.
Odd? Maybe I just can't post every damn day, Ali.
For the Greater Good

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:58 am

._. I didn't mean it that way. T_T
Oh, and Counter and Kei did post, Iris and I are joining you guys apparently. :B
Everyone's busy at this time of year. O: Anyway, how are yoooou?

Postby Bolts » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Keiran wrote:Go ahead Bolts, you'll enjoy it more.

EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRS!!!!

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:04 pm

YES!

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Bolts wrote:

:3 daww. Do you watch to touch those cute little ears?

I miss my kitten she was so cute and she had.. little ears. *_*

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Good. You?

Not a whole lot I could post right now. A simple response to Jeremy and Lucien I suppose, but I'm not thinking of much that could really be said or done.
For the Greater Good

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 pm

That's all we need Neo.

Postby Bolts » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Amaranthine Ali wrote:
Bolts wrote:

:3 daww. Do you watch to touch those cute little ears?

I miss my kitten she was so cute and she had.. little ears. *_*

Not at all. But ever since I made an (apparently) adorable half-elf, I've been the target of ear rape.

Said half-elf can be seen in my avatar. Thanks to sam4books awesome drawing.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Yeah, Pretty Good Neo. Trying to keep busy. D:<
I rather not complain about my life.

I can suggest that iris and I post Ark and Mel meeting up with Lucien, Carlos, Mina and Jeremy. The perhaps there would be more to post for you? :V

Ear rape.

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby Musicmac » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Here it is guys, COMPLETED. :3

RETURN OF THE SELFISH GENTLEMAN

Real Name: Alexander 'Alex' Chance, more likely to be known as the Selfish Gentleman, the Gentleman or the Masked Gent.
Curent Alias: Vasco Lockwood
Species: Hybrid, currently disguising self as Human.
Sub-species: Cat

Description:
Alex stands at 6 foot 3 with an average but nicely built body. He has wavy hair which is black in color with a few strands of dirty brown mixed in and slightly tanned skin. His Hybrid features are his black cat ears, normally hidden under his hair and by his variety of hats. A pair of gray contacts, green before his faked death, disguises his unique pair of Hybrid eyes that seem to be able to change into a pair of amber-colored cat-like eyes when he's overwhelmed with a certain emotion such as anger, sadness or happiness.

Clothing:
"I hate fancy stuff, suits especially"

After his 'incident' with Lawrence Gallagher and a fake death, the Selfish Gentleman and Alexander 'Alex' Chance is now no more than a ghost in terms of existence. Due to this, Alex has made 'suitable' adjustments to his style of clothing in order to keep to his current disguise as Vasco Lockwood. His clothing now consists of casual streetwear such as coats, jackets and hoodies along with a pair of large black-and-white headphones around his neck. He also has a black messenger bag with red lines running across the bottom with white musical notes as a pattern.

The Selfish Gentleman is not quiet dead in Alex's mind as it is to the public, merely biding it's time in secrecy. As the Gentleman, Alex has made many changes to his costume and protection after discovering the ease of Bejamin Markus' and Jerry Red Max's attempt at tracking him down due to his flawed methods. The Gentleman now wears a black suit with a red dress shirt on the inside accompanied by a pair of pants and tie of the same respective colors. The materials of his costume all have a protective layer of resistant Kevlar and fire resistant Aramid in between the cloth, providing a good level of protection against bullets and the elements. He wears no hat now, but his mask has been changed and upgraded to better his odds for survival. He still has the same pair of gloves and his pocket-belt has been replaced by the pockets on his bullet resistant vest.

It is also notable that his mask alone is now sufficient enough to serve as his signature and identity as the vigilante, marking his appearance wherever he decides to strike.

Weapons:
After his faked death and Lawrence Gallagher's, the Selfish Gentleman's former weapons in crime have all been taken away by the police, or the 'Recycling Plant' as Alexa likes to call it, for evidence and recording. New, modern and more efficient weapons have now been added into his spacious arsenal.

Although the Selfish Gentleman now constantly changes his weapons and tools every single time he does his job, he uses the following set more frequently than others.

Heavily Modified H&K G36, 'Etiquette' :
A heavily modified version of the Heckler and Koch G36 equipped with a quick-detachable reflex red dot sight mounted on a Picatinny rail that replaces the original red dot sight of the dual combat sighting system and a handgrip with an integrated switch for operating a laser light module at the left side on the front of the gun. The inside of the gun have been replaced with lighter parts made of lighter metals. The weapon is able to fire FMJs and is capable of piecing through bulletproof glass. A silencer and an adjustable scope can also be equipped, making the weapon a versatile one.

Silenced Beretta 92FSes, 'Courtesy' and 'Modesty' :
Known to Alex as 'the twins that were born from the Gentleman's Glock', the two Beretta 92FSes have been equipped with weaponlights on the front and a pair of silencers to suppress its noise upon use. The two pistols are coated with a protective layer of ascorbic acid in order to increase durability. The two Berettas are always sitting silently in the holsters on his bullet resistant vest.

Collapsible Baton, 'Gentleman's Cane' :
A baton measuring at least up to two feet in length made of pure black metal. The Gentleman's Cane is Alex's replacement for his Katana, more likely to subdue an enemy instead of killing them before he can get any information out of them. The Cane collapses into different lengths and parts. The first would be when it is fully collapsed, measuring only half a foot in length and easily hidden. As it extends, it increases its length by half a foot into a short and easy-to-use baton. Extend it again and it will come out by one foot, long enough for Alex to fight an enemy properly instead of defending himself.

The Gentleman's Mask :
Abandoning his drama mask, cape and hat, Alex now wears a simple but eerie white mask. The mask is oval in shape and covers his face entirely except for a pair of slits to allow eyesight. Though it seems to be a mere mask, it is able to help filter various kinds of gases and poisons to let The Gentleman breath in all sorts of places. Small discrete holes at the bottom work like tiny air-conditioners and even protects him from tear gas. The slits for his eyes are covered by a thin but strong layer of what he calls 'Optic Glass', which can help him see things in nightvision and thermal. A balaclava made of material similar to a Nomex hood used by firemen may sometimes be worn along with it, providing good chemical, heat and even radiation resistance.

Other stuff :
Alex has hundreds of safe-houses and scattered all throughout the city, kinda like supply locations for restocking on stuff. Some of them might be in abandoned buildings, sewer pipes, shipping containers and more.

Equipment:
Keyboard Case and Keyboard :
A keyboard case used to store a keyboard which is part of Vasco's alias details. It is made of high-quality aluminum, covered with beautiful black leather and lined with red plush on the inside to give Vasco's keyboard a comfortable fit. A small panel covered by the plush can be lifted up to show a hidden space, used for the storage of a weapon, just enough space for a rifle or shotgun. Not only that, the metal is made of ballistic material, giving Alex just enough safety in gunfire.

Goal:
Survive and keep his identity as the Selfish Gentleman a secret with some profit and blood.

"Not everyone likes playing the big villain or the glorious hero. I'm just a thief. I'm not threatening this precious city. Just looking out for myself"

Currently, Alex is Vasco Lockwood, a musician and entertainer who has recently been hired into the Red Devil for entertaining guests. The pay is good enough for supporting himself and he sometimes plays in the public for some extra money or collaborate with a band in order to share their profits. It's not a lie that Alex knows how to play the keyboard which was essential for him to learn in order to perfect his alias.

The Selfish Gentleman remains the same old selfish thief and killer that he is known to be. Though, the media now thinks that he is dead due to a faked death.

Personality:
Alex is a cheerful man with not much difference from Vasco Lockwood. He has a knack for charming the ladies and being trusted by anyone even when they just met. He also has a talent when it comes to diplomatic conversations and tends to get what he wants without any problems. He is also quiet resourceful, tactful with his actions and observant. As Vasco though, he has taken on a much more friendly and modest nature with genuine love for music.

The Selfish Gentleman on the other hand is quite the opposite. Cold, harsh, sarcastic and a complete bastard but still retaining perfect manners of a gentleman along with a wicked sense of humor and the playfulness of a child. His moods and motives are like a kaleidoscope and constantly changes. The Selfish Gentleman could be considered Alex's darker side of personality, killing without regret and doing whatever he wants in the middle of the night. However, he's not exactly playing the villain either, no one said so anyway.

History:
Alex was the result of a union between his father, a cat Hybrid disguising himself as a Human and his mother, a Human who loved his father dearly and genuinely. At first, Alex was accepted into his family and kept as a secret by all relatives and close friends. He seemed to live a well-off life like any other normal human would be able to. On his fifteenth birthday however, everything changed. Their neighbors that they had trusted their secrets with had leaked out the fact that there were Hybrid relations in his family. Raided unexpectedly, the family escaped and set their own house on fire to fake their deaths.

They retreated to a house of a relative but as two more years quickly went by, his parents and him realized that they could never keep on living like this if Alex was still with them. In the end, Alex made the decision to elope and live his own life with his second 'chance'. Leaving his family with a fresh start, he felt sad despite the fact that he would be able to living his own life from now on and spare the danger from his parents'. Having changed his name and received a good amount of money as a gift from his former parents, Alex opened up an innocent sundry shop and managed to hide his Hybrid secrets while living his life.

When life made it through another three year, he read in the news that his parents had been killed by the police for being accused of Hybrid connections due to the father being Hybrid. Alex was sad and read on, discovering that one of their relatives had made this accusation in the first place and claiming that his father had been holding the whole family in hostage for years. The relative of course, recieved a large sum of money in return. Alex was shocked from the news but it quickly turned into anger. A family that his parents and him trusted for such a long time with their secret sold them out in a flash just for a few pieces of green paper. He felt disgusted.

Thirsting for revenge as weeks past after the incident, Alex decided that he could no longer stand the fact that the relative was still alive despite what he did. He made a plan to start out as a thief, in order to gain attention and connections needed to take his revenge. After many pains and troubles, Alex managed to learn the ropes about the drug dealers, robbers, pickpockets, kidnappers, gravediggers, gangsters and more that were considered to be in the 'less polite' side of society. His plan was set into perfect motion.

A month passed and Alex managed to gather a few connections and wasted quiet an amount of money to obtain ingredients for a miniature bomb. Disguising himself as an actor from a nearby theater, he brought down the beautiful roof of his relative's new mansion onto his disgusting head. With a few bruises, Alex managed to pull the whole thing off and escaped. Witness reports flooded the police department on that day, speaking of a man who dressed himself like a 'Gentleman' from the past that had brought down a whole mansion, robbed the place clean and managed to escape within seconds.

The media speculated many theories about him, saying that he had been an assassin, a thief, a serial killer, a ghost and even a vengeful Hybrid connected to a case from the past. He gained many names that day and the attention drove Alex to further his vigilante acts. And so, his life as a selfish thief began.
Last edited by Musicmac on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Listen.

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Yay, Music! I missed your cat guy :3
Bolts wrote:Not at all. But ever since I made an (apparently) adorable half-elf, I've been the target of ear rape.

Said half-elf can be seen in my avatar. Thanks to sam4books awesome drawing.
:B Dem ears.
I tell you, if Romana was more flirty...
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Bolts » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:29 pm

If Romana were more flirty I think poor Charles' heart might give out.

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Looks good so far, Music.

Doc, Bolts. You make me laugh.

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:26 pm

*bows to Kei* Thanks, I try my best.
Bolts wrote:If Romana were more flirty I think poor Charles' heart might give out.
XD
And then Romana might have to perform CPR...
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm

It's true!

And I'll post as soon as possible Kei, kind of recovering from a writer's block at the moment.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Iris » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

We all have those moment Sammy, don't worry it'l pass =D. I mean I had one for a while and then the dam broke loose and now... I kinda need to make CS's and poems to get some sleep.... I require an off button for my mind!
I want to sleep before 2am.... I like sleep.... A lot...

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Thank you Sammy, and I know Bolts will aprehesiate it as well.

I know what you mean Iris, I wish I had the fucking off switch that stupid people tend to abuse.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing