Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell (OOC): Necro'd and taking CS's

Postby counterfeitself » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

I thought we had 4 and 1 teacher?

Students:
Elissa
Lysander
Epalm
Lanz

Teacher
Mana Elemental whose name eludes me for I am too lazy to scroll up.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm

I just realized, Lanz is about 10 years older than everyone else. Was that a typo?
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Iris » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Theme

Teacher: No

Name – Ver’talzeer (Ver). Note not his true name.

Age - 245

Height – 6’8

Appearance – Human form; Ver is considered in human standards as a fairly handsome looking teen, an athletic body, trimmed to avoid excess muscle, keen-eerie grey eyes and black with a mix of strange snow-like colored hair. Ver normally keeps his hair short as to prevent accidents in combat.
He wears strange clothing, some would say other worldly because it seems to be attached to his body. Underneath his black pants, the greaves are fused to his skin...perhaps it is his skin? They are runed with writing that seems to leap out to those who read too deeply into them. Ver’s torso is covered with regal looking materials that were meant to be worn by noblemen yet this finery is covered by a thick trench coat that flutters even when there is no wind. The ungloved hands are marked with strange lines, images of thorns or perhaps chains.

Demonic form; When forced or pushed, Ver can revert to his primal state. Unleashed from mortal reasoning and understanding the demon will reveal why he represents his greatest sin with utter pride. His trench coat become membrane wings (Mortals liken them to that of a bat’s) while his skin becomes both undone and recreated, no longer will it be fair or healthy but bloodlike and spiked yet remains devoid of excess muscle. His eyes are filled with eternal darkness to most but there are some who claim to see something far more sinister...

Personality – Ver is a cocky demon, teasing or mocking all those around him without regard of rank or nobility. In the heat of battle Ver loves to taunt his foes, even if they are stronger than him, so filled with pride Ver would never willingly surrender, he’d rather have his existence erased than say the words ‘I give up’.
Other than his overwhelming pride and cockiness , Ver acts like every other human... most of the time...

Ver represents three of the great sins, Pride, Greed and the sin of Wrath.
Each of these sins influence how Ver behaves, for the most part the sins of Pride and Greed are what define the demon, as he constantly seeks ways to satisfy them. But the sin of Wrath only influences Ver when his considerable pride has tarnished or he feels they deserve his anger.

Background story - 226 years ago, Ver was brought into the world by a cult who revered and thrived on summoning demons through the use of forbidden rituals, often of which followers were required to offer their body to bring forth those they worshiped. They view the demonic hosts as superior as they were stronger, agile and in the perception of the cult, wiser.

His host wanted to have his body offered for many reason’s Ver to this day doesn’t understand, the memories still linger in the demon’s mind but he does not comprehend what they represent. After doing ‘parlour’ tricks for the cult, namely the use of demonic magic and some sword skills, they eventually requested they he and the other demon guard their secrets and their members. Many of the demons laughed, including Ver as they found the task presented to be demeaning for their kind and the majority simply went rogue but instead of vanishing into the darkness Ver offered to serve them under his terms.

For nearly 200 years Ver acted as the guardian of the cult, from rivals to crusaders, Ver didn’t care as long as they were strong so that they would not insult his pride. For 200 years Ver made a made for himself and after the cult dwindled into nothingness Ver simply moved on to find a place to fulfil his pride and greed.
It has been 26 years and Ver occupied himself by wandering the mortal realm, challenging warriors, paladins and demons, some of which have victories and some loses but never was he banished back into hell. It is now that he has stumbled upon the highschool and its possibilities please him.

Type - Demonic

Weapon - Eert’hanyl The Fleshtaker; A claymore that Ver can easily hold and swing with one hand. It’s jagged blade is made from a strange rock, often likened to Black Onyx but blood red lines run through the edges, drinking in the victim’s blood if Ver seeks a trophy ‘pint’. At times when the sword is separate or Ver is unconscious, the blade whispers in a cold, harsh and tainted tongue, trying to delve into the nightmares of those foolish enough to try and take it from Ver.

Ver normally carries the blade across his back, rather sheathing it in a scabbard, the blade eerily attaches itself to his back without any support. And when Ver takes his true form, the blade itself will take a more nightmarish appearance.

Trinkets – None

Stats
Strength: 5
Speed:5
Agility:6
Power:3
Intimidation:8
Skill:7
Intelligence:7

Experience: 0/1000
Last edited by Iris on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm

I suppose yeah.... that'd be really awkward... Better change that...

Lol we only have one teacher? Only Riolette?
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Zelosse » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 pm

We only NEED one.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 am

So we need just one more student... any takers? :|
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Iris » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 am

My character is a student, he's just demonic. Hence the age difference.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:00 am

But character looks young so... I it's 'exempted' :P
Not-an-animator

Postby Zelosse » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Fair warning~ When classes start we're gonna play a game as old as pain itself.
Image BOMBARDMENT!

Postby Garethcool » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:42 pm

OH GOD NO! I'M FRAGIIIILLLLE!
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:37 pm

I may recommend everyone to put in their mouth piece :D

ImageWoohoo!
Not-an-animator

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 am

Zelosse wrote:BOMBARDMENT!

It turns boys into Men, and girls into Men too.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 am

Kusang_Manalo wrote:I may recommend everyone to put in their mouth piece :D

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 am

^ See what I mean?
Not-an-animator

Postby Garethcool » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:00 pm

I feel an impending sense of doom.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 am

Impending doom still pending...
Not-an-animator

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:08 pm

I have this sudden uncontrollable urge to start hitting someone really hard with a big cardboard 6inch thick 3 foot long cardboard tube...

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Do that in RP, man :D

We should give this a more RP feel...

like we to option: Free world, and missions

Free world: we like gather resources for money or freely kill baddies to teach the students...

Missions: that's where the plot moves...

Any thoughts?
Not-an-animator

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 am

It's already kind of that way.

The 'arena' is a monstrously large terrain, maps included (Thanks to GnSz for agreeing to make them at my request) and I will be putting location markers for each student along with some others for my own personal use explaining secrets and other such things.

Missions are always in effect mind you, as in; objective for the arena.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:29 am

Coo! This is something else. Looking forward to that.
Not-an-animator

Postby nekoneko » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:53 am

Let's get it started :D

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:39 am

I'm ready!

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Just need to get the arena map all made up then.

Postby Regalus » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:52 am

Sorry for the late entry, post-holiday duties required more of my time than expected; but hey, better late than never right?

Name - Tendo, Mamoru

Age - 15

Height - Human: 5'6 True:6'5

Appearance-

Human Appearance: Mamoru's human form is that of a handsome asian boy in his early teens. He typically prefers to keep his hair short, if only because its less trouble to maintain than long hair. Though when he does choose to have it long he typically keeps his hair loose and barely ever grows it further than an inch below the neck. His shimmering golden locks and enchanting ruby eyes tend to attract some attention given his apparent nationality; and while he has been told to change them, he keeps them as is, believing preferring to keep some element of his true form.

Though of small frame; this body, much like his true body, is sleek and athletic; not to mention sturdier than it might lead most to believe. After all, he's not really human. He's meticulous in keeping his human form's appearance clean and well groomed, mostly due to the amount of time he spends in it. His human form lacks blemishes and, unlike his true form, only has hair on his scalp and brows. As far as his wardrobe goes he generally wears clothing appropriate to the situation, though he prefers warm clothing due to his extreme dislike of cold weather, aside from that he'll wear anything that catches his fancy. After all, he makes his clothing whenever he shape shifts.

True Form:

Personality -
As a chronic over achiever, Mamoru posses the tendency to frequently over do things; be it academics or personal, he never does something half-assed and often surprises others by his comitment to a task regardless of how unimportant it might seem. He is courageous, self sacrificing and reliable; his word and honor are things which he deeply values, meaning that he will never break a promise. The young kirin is brimming with pride and confidence, mostly stemming from his upbringing, almost to the point of arrogance at his worsts; though its not without merit, often causing him to end up as a leader or advisor due to his charisma. He is usually calm and collected, expressing self control beyond his years in most circumstances; though is quick to anger, whenever he perceives an innocent being harmed. Often causing him to get into fights with others, though he does make a point never to start a faint; though he has no qualms with finishing it and can be quite vicious if given the chance, especially when his comrades are involved.

He always tries to think and way the cons and the pros, before making a choice; and tries not to judge things by their initial appearance. He'll give anyone and anything a shot at least once, but once his mind is made up he is more stubborn than a mule and will not budge unless something huge happens and has been known to hold grudges for ages. He is kind and compassionate to those who deserve it, and ruthless against those that don't. Mostly due to his black and white mentality when it comes to the world. He will never lie, even if it might be best for him to do so; such an act is simply against his very nature.

Though for all his well-mannered and centered behavior, one might be surprised out how resentful young Mamoru is with his lot in life. Though he was born as a holy beast, he hasn't quite excepted his fate to be a servant or familiar. He knows it's an inescapable fact, but that doesn't mean he has to like it. This tends to be a point of conflict between his parents and himself. Divine Mandate be damned; he will not bow to anyone, and will only give respect to those who deserve it regardless of their station. While he loathe it with all his might, he knows he'll have to choose a master before he fully matures or else he'll just be assigned to some random entity; and while his fate as a servant might be inescapable, he desires to at least choose who his master will be.

Background story -

From the moment of his conception it was clear that things would not be easy for young Mamoru. As the child of kirin's who served different masters, it was inevitable for him not to be involved in celestial politics. However, it once seemed as if his parents would be able to raise him in peace; at least before the feud between their masters began. No one's quite sure why it happaened though many believe rice balls might have been involved. Needless to say, the two gods raised all hell when they found out of their servants coupling, each one trying to lay claim to the child.

After much deliberation the celestial courts eventually came to a verdict to Mamoru's favor, due to the ill conduct if both gods. Mamoru would be raised by a celestial maiden, so as to remain neutral in this conflict, who would care for him in place of his parents until he completely matured. At which point he would choose his own master like all Kirin, but should he still be undecided the court would make the choice for him; and so it was that Mamoru's turbulent life began.

All things considered, with the exception of the occasional kidnaping and bribery attempts committed by both gods, he's enjoyed his life thus far. Rinoa, his caretaker, served her role well. Since her assignment Rinoa as raised and treated young Mamoru as her own, teaching him all he'd need to know to serve and so much more. She went far beyond the simple duties of a caretaker that had been given to her becoming both his mentor and closest ally. Mamoru eventually came to regard her higher than even his parent; who spent most of their time with him trying to sway him to the side of their lord.

However, all good things must come to an end. Mamoru's grace period is almost up, and the time for him to choose a master his closer every day; a fact he can no longer ignore with his lessons and entertainment. Sadly, his confinement in the celestial palace and the threats of his parents masters had prevented him from truely getting to know any candidate to become his master. So, it was that Rinoa came to Mamoru with what might be her final gift toe young lad; a way for him to find a suitable master away from the grasp of his parents masters. After consulting with his parents, she had managed to convince them to allow him to attend a most unique academic insitute known as Highschool Hell; though unsure at first, Rinoa convinced them to allow him to attend under the guise of further training for his future.

So it was that this young Kirin finds himself so far away from home by himself. Now finally away the bureaucratic hell that is heaven, Mamoru has gained the opportunity to choose his future. Fore in Highschool Hell young Mamoru has more on the line than merely his GPA, in fact his entire future depends on what happens in this school. Will he find a suiteble master, or be forced to accept his fate? Let us see how the cards fall.

Type - Kirin: As one of heavens future servants, he is a sacred beast; though his youth has prevented him from mastering and learning all his skills and abilities. While his human form may be about as strong as an adult, he can run as fast as a horse, faster in his true form, and might be fairly skilled with his horns, but his development in his native magics has had it's ups and downs. While he is quite skilled at both flight and purification, but he can only sustain flight for a few minutes and he can only purify food and water. Though his restoration ability is remarkable for his age, being able to remove most diseases and a few curses, he hasn't quite learned how to heal others properly yet. Though he has been able to master his breath of sacred flames, though it tends to be particularly draining, as well as the ability to take on any physical appearance and the art of walking on water.

Weapon - Mamoru wields a most unique weapon, his horns. While in human form his most glorious horns manifest as a pair of exceptional silver kodachis. Along with their magnificent design, they are also night indestructible due to the large amount of chi which surges from them to Mamoru; and their blades will never dull so long as Mamoru is in good health. Moreover should they ever be separated from him, he can call them to his side so long as their not actively being warded against him. After all these blades are part of him, and their appearance reflects Mamoru's current state and power. Though these are the only things the horns can do now, one should remember that Mamoru is nothing more than a child. Who knows what they'll become in the future.

Trinkets - N/A

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:41 pm

That's some nice goat.
Not-an-animator

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing