Zenclash: Death Game, Crossover RP, Sign Ups

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Zenclash: Death Game, Crossover RP, Sign Ups

Postby Huang Long » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey Kusang_Manalo

sorry to tell you this, but Alexander Mercer is already taken. Though i haven't posted the cs yet, Tsuna already knew i was working on him. So, you're welcome to join, but try another character.
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:29 pm

I see no CS of Mercer by you. Why'd you call dibs---Oh i get. You said you'd post Mercer CS seven days ago...

That's peachy.

Well... you can have CS, if you like, I'll just... think of someone more lethal then...
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Garethcool » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 am

Be the dude from minecraft! Anything you punch can be redistributed AS YOU SEE FIT.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 am

Never mine craft though...
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Huang Long » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 pm

To Kusang: Thanks, man. I would have had the CS up if not for family, Christmas festivities and PC issues. I look foward to what you will bring to the table.

Now to get my act together again, and post the CS
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby grim027 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 am

are sign ups still open?
'upgrade to the latest version of adobe flashplayer to view THIS content, bitch.' ::trigers detonator:: -xkcd

Postby TsunaXionus » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:58 am

Well I haven't closed the sign ups and the RP hasnt started yet so yes... It will be for a while
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby grim027 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:05 pm

sweet.

heres my CS

Role: Player
Name: Super Skrull (real name: Kl'rt)
Age: 125 years (the avrage life span for skrulls is about 210 years)
Appearance: Image
Personality: The Super Skrull believes he is the finest, most powerful warrior of the entire universe. Always having been loyal to the Skrull Empire he fanatically remains so even after it has turned against him. Being a true warrior he is a ruthless fighter who doesn't hesitate to kill foes or even enemy civilizations. He will ally with others if they share a mutual foe. He is very arrogant in speech and action.
World: Marvel Universe
Soul Shard Location: in side his right hand
Power: Elasticity: this gives him the ability to strech any part of his body to extreme lengths.

Fire control: he can emit and control flames.

Flying: useing control over his flames, he can fly.

Invisible: he can turn him self (or other people/objects) completly invisible.

Force Fields: he can create invisible force fields anywhere he choses

Super Human Strength: He can lift about 85 - 100 tons.

Invulnerability: He can change his skin into a super thick indestructible orange rock (much like The Thing from the Fantastic four).

Hypnosis: As long as him and is target are making eye contact, he has the ability to hypnotise them in to doing just about anything.

Shape Shifting: As a Skrull, he is able to transform his body into any shape he wishes. (note: not all skrulls have this ability)

Hand to hand combat: is a trained soldier and commander in the Skrull army.

(Side Note: Super Skrull's powers surpass the Fantastic Four's powers)

BackStory: After the Fantastic Four stopped the Skrulls' attempted invasion of Earth, Skrull Emperor Dorrek invested vast resources into creating a superbeing of his own. Kl'rt, a decorated soldier and warrior of the Skrull empire, was chosen to undergo a process that endowed him with all the powers of the Fantastic Four. His repeated defeats at the hands of the Fantastic Four allowed the Super-Skrull to fall out of favor with his government, the Super-Skrull was exiled. However, due to the loyalty to his race and his extreme power levels, the Skrulls have usually found they have need of the Super-Skrull, recalling him to service time and time again.
Current Soul Fragments: 30
Intoxication Level: 0
Starting Location: the road between Nagta City and Kura City
Last edited by grim027 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
'upgrade to the latest version of adobe flashplayer to view THIS content, bitch.' ::trigers detonator:: -xkcd

Postby iven3000 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Name: Kirby

Appearance:

Personality: Kirby is cheerful and innocent. He loves to eat and sleep, especially during the day. His favorite food is tomatoes. He is said to dislike caterpillars. His other hobbies include singing, although he is tone-deaf. He sometimes acts in an impulsive nature, such as when he accuses Dedede of interfering with the Fountain of Dreams in Kirby's Adventure, and then leaves to retrieve the pieces of the shattered Star Rod without even letting Dedede explain himself.

World: Dream Land

Soul Shard Location: Behind his right eye.

Power:
------------------------------------------------------
Inhale (copy): Copy an opponent’s ability(s) of his enemies during battle. Ones the battle is over he loses the copied ability.

Martial arts: (natural ability) Used for attacking, defending, and dogging enemies.

Fast Feet: (natural ability) Kirby can run at abnormally fast speeds, sometimes even seen running strait over water. Warning may run over his enemies.

Metaknights Sword: (weapon summon) The sword appears in a dazzling flash into Kirby’s hand. The sword drastically increases his speed and attack.

King Dededes Hammer: (weapon summon) Handle of hammer bursts from ground and is yanked out of the earth by Kirby. The hammer drastically increases attack and defense.

Star Rod: (weapon summon) Rod comes flying through the sky to Kirby. Star rod surrounds Kirby with three stars that orbit around him that weaken attacks that hit him. The rod drastically increases speed and defense.

Wheel: (transform) Turns Kirby into a wheel with eyes on each side. Increases speed to travel long distances fast and out maneuver his enemies.

Stone: (transform) Kirby becomes a rock shaped…him. He becomes immune to most attacks, but in this form his speed is decreased. Body weight increase, weighs about 60 tons.

Tornado: (transform) He turns into small tornado that created massive wind currents in the area throwing enemies around that are not holding on to something. Increases speed, usual used to escape and does little damage to enemies but does confuse them so they can not follow.

Needles: (transform) Kirby’s skin hardens and very sharp needles sprout from every part of his body making enemies unable to get close enough to attack him. Don’t touch the needles they will hurt you, increases attack.

Fire Ball: (transform) His body is engulfed in fire heating up and setting thing on fire around him, allows Kirby to breathe fire and fire chunks of flaming material

Ice Sickle: (transform) His body temperature decreases bring down the temp around him as well, freezing water and putting a small layer of frost on everything he gets near. Allows him to breathe ice and fire chunks of ice.

Electric Surge: (transform) Kirby is charged with high amount of electricity, bolts shoot from his body paralyzing anything it hits. Speed increase.

Cut Cap: (transform) Cap with a blade on top of it appears on his head. Kirby can throw large sharp boomerangs at his enemies and control where they go, can have up to five boomerangs out at a time.

Tomato: (healing item) Instantly heals wounds and speeds recovery of new wounds.

Pep Brew: (healing item) Heals ailments like poison, paralysis, etc.

Super-Spicy Curry: (boost item) Give user a hot sensation in their body increasing speed for a short period of time, good for when you are hungry.

Strawberry Short Cake: (item summon/boost) Increases attack and defense for short period of time, also a good snack.

Maxim Tomato: (item summon/healing) Increases speed, attack, defense and health regeneration. Cures all ailments and prevent them as well. Effects last for duration of a battle.

Back Story:
After Kirby wakes up from his after-lunch nap without having any dreams, he goes to the Fountain of Dreams to investigate. In doing so, he discovers that King Dedede has stolen the Star Rod, the source of the Fountain of Dreams's power, and broken it into seven pieces, giving six fragments to his allies and keeping one himself. Without the Star Rod, all of the inhabitants of Dream Land are becoming restless and unable to dream. Kirby decides to track down the fragments of the Star Rod and bring them back to the Fountain of Dreams in order to restore everyone's dreams.
When Kirby reassembles the Star Rod and places it in the Dream Spring, something emerges from the fountain. It is Nightmare, an evil being whom Dedede had hid the Star Rod from by breaking it and spreading the pieces of it around. So Dedede was only trying to help Dream Land, after all, and Kirby had unwittingly done Nightmare's work for him. Nightmare flies into the sky, and Kirby, armed with the Star Rod (which seems to also be rather useful as a weapon, and not just a power source), is inhaled by Dedede and is shot into battle with Nightmare, the final boss. Kirby and Nightmare fly into space and battle. During this battle, Nightmare is a big ball that shoots hollow stars and crescents. The two are falling back to Pop Star, enabling Kirby to move in any direction. If Nightmare isn't defeated quickly enough, Kirby will be crushed against the ground and lose a life. If Nightmare is defeated quickly enough, both combatants will fly farther up into space and land on Pop Star's moon. Kirby defeats Nightmare, and ends up destroying a big portion of the moon in the process. Kirby returns to the Fountain of Dreams and places the Star Rod back in there, and everything returns to normal.

Starting Location: Just north west of Nagata City in a grove of trees sleeping on a large rock.

*--May add more powers because i couldnt think of them all and what was aloud. What are the rules on healing and healing items?
Last edited by iven3000 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby TsunaXionus » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:57 am

@grim027 Controlling/Using/Summoning fire is one thing but creating enough to fly is a different thing, But if they are related you can branch it if you like.

@iven3000 Feel free to add before the game starts and I distribute costs

Healing and healing items have different categories since there are no life bars.

There are 4 categories

Food which fill you up and increase healthiness and energy of a character
Painkillers you probably know what these do
Regeneration speeds up recovery from wounds
Anti-effect these stop certain things from continueing there effects, Includes Bandages and Antidotes

Postby RokkuHoshi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 am

Name: Hayden Tenno
Appearance: http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gp_imag ... 8-17-1.jpg http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G ... r_1_lg.jpg http://www.notebook4game.com/web/wp-con ... 00x566.jpg
Personality(Optional) : Being a military man, he had been trained to expect the unexpected. He hides his emotions well and thinks through everything before finding the most rational move.
World: Dark Sector (PS3 video game)
Soul Shard Location: His rests next to his heart, replacing a lung.
Power: He can control the glaive in his right hand to guide it where he wants it to fly, sharpshoot with any gun, and throw the glaive into fire, ice, or electricity for a 1 minute power boost, which he can use to clear obstacles.
BackStory: While on a mission in another country, he was injected with a strange serum. The serum started at his right arm, slowly consuming his shoulder and the rest of him. He had just killed the man whom he had been assigned to kill and was walking away before he felt a weird sensation. Next thing he knew, he was in a new world, the glaive still resting in his right hand. He'd thought he was hallucinating, but soon found out the world he saw was real.
Starting Location: Middle of a street in Kurato
Last edited by RokkuHoshi on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because when I arrive
I-I'll bring the fire
make you come alive
I can take you higher
what the saint's forgot
I must now remind you
Let it rock!
Let it rock!
Let it rock!

Postby iven3000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

so when is this going to start?

Postby RokkuHoshi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 am

maybe he forgot?
Because when I arrive
I-I'll bring the fire
make you come alive
I can take you higher
what the saint's forgot
I must now remind you
Let it rock!
Let it rock!
Let it rock!

Postby TsunaXionus » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 am

Thats not true... I've just been busy lately it'll start in around 2 weeks...

Postby Regalus » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 am

Nice to know you're still amongst the living Tsuna; glad to have ya back.

Iven: Hi there small thing I should point out, we're all supposed to start some where within the country of Kurato. Personally I'd suggest that you start in or near Nagata City, seeing how that's where most of us are going to be arriving, but it's your choice.

Rokkuhoshi:You may want to flesh out your CS more. You got the base frame work done, but you're not telling us much about your character. Personality wise all you've told us is that he's cautious, and that's not a lot to go on. Is he brave? Does he have issues with having to kill or is he a sociopath? Is he afraid about what the glaive might do to him, does he even know it's going to consume him? Is he smart, reckless or wise? Does he like cats? These are the things we need to know to get a feel for your character.

As for his power set you need to make it into a list and be a bit more detailed. Granted you don't have to be as detailed as my CS, but you have to give us a clear idea of what he's capable of. You mention he can direct the glaive, how good can he control it? How far can it go? Can it hit more than one target? Does it return to him, or does he have to go and pick it up? Can he use it as a melee weapon? Is he skilled in using it at all? What exactly do the power boosts it gets from the elements do to it? How is it capable of clearing obstacles? These are just a few things you can elaborate on, and don't forget that you can create your own abilities and techniques for him based on his original power set. So, if you find him lacking you can always make a new ability or something for him.
Just thought I'd give you some friendly advice.

Postby TsunaXionus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 am

Well said Regalus...

RokkuHoshi: Kurato is an area not a city, simply saying in the middle of the street is rather vague... Name a city in kurato or say Just outside Nagata or something like that...

Now as that I have to prepare for a Debate on feb 1... Which means I am still busy

Guys who haven't finished their CSes Finish them within this time period so I can distribute Ability Charts.

Postby iven3000 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am

Regalus: Hi, good point i thought the hole map was Kurato, but I took a second look at it and it looks like I was mistaken. Thx for pointing that out. I will fix that, but i am keeping my rock!

Previous

Return to Role Playing