Sea of Clouds: the sky pirate RP OOC -Failed. (still open)-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Sea of Clouds: the sky pirate RP OOC -Failed. (still open)-

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Welcome to the World of Avila, a world that has forgotten the land beneath the clouds. Floating Continents dominate the skies, Sky Pirates are the scourge of the sky, and the people worship the 6 moons, Green controller of air, Red controller of heat, Blue controller of water, Yellow controller of energy, White controller of life, and Purple controller of Temperature.

This land has a mix of old Technology as well as being technologically advanced having weapons they create from extremely strong Moon Stones. Moon Stones can be heated for a large output of energy as well. Every Year Moon Stones Shower the Continents and allow for energy for this World.

25 years ago, a great Pirate King, Stern Lockwell, the #1 most wanted in the skies, raided the great tombs of the Ancient ones, a sacred holy ground. His men boasted at the taverns that the Treasure had been the size of 3 Air Ships, and could easily buy the entire sky armada of the Imperial continent Ghido.

One day as the Pirate King was attacking a Merchant ship the Armada came and disabled his ship, the Lunar Glory. Once aboard the Armada had a fierce battle killing most of the Crew aboard the Lunar Glory. Stern gave up to save the lives of his remaining crew members.

Before his demise at the Hangman's noose he made one statement, "I issue this to all Sky Pirates, the one to find where I hid the Ancient's Treasure shall reign as king of the skies, the articles in it can unlock tremendous power. I left 1 part of it in each of the 7 Skies. Find it if you can."

Thus the race has begun for the Ancient Treasure, and those who find it shall be known as Kings of the 7 Skies!
However the Ghido Armada has started searching for the Treasure as well, but for what purpose?

CS
Name:
Weapon: (ex. Cutlass, Pistol, Musket, etc.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Element: (ex. Red, Blue, Green, etc.)
History: (about, why they're searching for the treasure)
Job:(position; soldier, Captain gunner, cook, etc.)
Crew: (if you join a crew, add later, if you choose to make a crew add names of other players in your crew)
Ship's Name: (Captains only, or you can vote on a Name with your crew.)
Flag: (Design a Flag or describe it. For use on your Ship)

Any further questions PM me, if I get the same question more than twice I'll post the response. Thank you for all the votes.

Edit: if I get enough people to join I will restart but for now, this is a failed rp.
Last edited by BradaoOfCartha on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Re: Sea of Clouds: the sky pirate RP OOC

Postby Geomancer » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:38 pm

So... both the crew and ship's name bit applies to the captain, right?

And how crazy can things be?
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Re: Sea of Clouds: the sky pirate RP OOC -Signups Open!-

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Yes and No. Ship Yes definitely. Crew the captain can make up, but other players can join a crew if Captain permits.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:44 pm

And your answer to my second question?
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Villain » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Is black an element? And if so what is black?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Well, I was saving black because Black is very rare. It is a mix or Purple and White. Purple gives you Ice, White has life. Black is a mix of the 2 plus space magic, such as short range teleportation. Something I should've mentioned earlier, your weapons color and your element depend on what magic you use. If you are yellow and use yellow that means your yellow magic will be better. I'll be making a small list of spells and what they do to give you a feel.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm out. I thought this was a pirate rp with fantasy elements, not a fantasy rp with pirate elements. Feel free to recruit other people.

GMancer

Postby Villain » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Wait what did you just say? How the hell is purple ice? In any event, so black is some form of control over matter and space? I'm just really confused, I thought like geomancer did and thought it would be really simple (Red is fire, Black is unholy things suh as necromancy and darkness, white is the opposite of black, blue is water and ice, etc.)

I'm starting to doubt this RP, another reason is because if you weapon is color coordinated with your element it's stronger apparently? What the fuck is that about?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Dang...this appears to be a waste of time then. Anyone still up for it though that's fine.

Postby Villain » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 pm

I'm not out just try and simplify it (Like what I said.). People like simple and understandable (Such as me and Geo.) over extravagant and nonsensical. That and try and be a wee more descriptive in elements.

Return to Role Playing