Rowby: Halo: Reach (Multi-Stories); Fanfic [PG-13]

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Rowby - Halo: HAYABUSA [Team Dragon] (A Halo: Reach Fanfic)

Postby Rowby » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Same here, I got into writing when I was in the 6th grade.
*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*
Stufflikehearts: Why the Rowby hate?
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"
LilChocobo789: I don't hate you Rowby!
Stufflikehearts: I love Rowby, he's my wittle buddy :3

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am

Last edited by Wulfespinndel on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 am

Mines keeps going with me.
Whenever I do one story, I get ideas for another ad start on that one. Sometimes start doing it all at once. haha.

---

Well, here's the introduction for my Bullfrogs story, it's a preview for now. :P

Introduction:

This story talks about a Battalion of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers jumping into battle and not coming back to another fight. They are specialized in its Kamikaze ways as they jump right into a group of Covenant Troops with their Jetpacks and cause chaos in the group. This is the 52nd Jump Jet Battalion, as known as the "Bullfrogs" as given by their nickname of using the Jetpacks. It will mainly focus on their engagements on the Battle Of Sigma Octanus IV and the Fall Of Reach. It will also tell the tale of a small ODST Squad of 5 Troopers as they jump into Hell.

Welcome to the Bullfrogs.

---

Cast Of Characters:

ODST Squad:

Sergeant 1st Class Jerome A. Miles - A man that is always like a rambo type. Going on his own sometimes, but always orders his subordinates around to follow his lead. After his near annihilation of his old Company within the ODST branch during the Fall of New Jerusalem, he was reassigned to the 52nd Battalion and was put up on promotion of being a Sergeant 1st Class. He never talked about his past battles with his new squad.

Corporal Geoff S. Perkins - A man of a few words. He occassionally chuckles whenever something comes up, likely to being dropped from his SOEIV pod on a crowded area or jumping into a group of Covenant Grunts with his Jetpack. He will go gun crazy and always finish the fight before anyone gets some action. He is one of the few UNSC personnels that likes "Flip" music and will play the music during his spree on every Covenant he finds. He was put under court martial due to blowing up an Armory during the Battle of Paris IV on a UNSC Base Installation, but was waivered and reassigned to the 52nd Battalion, which later he became part of Sergeant Miles' Squad.

Lance Corporal Janet L. Higa - She is one of the few ODST Troopers that is still sane, not gun crazy. She sometimes gives wisdom to her comrades of famous quotes such as Napoleon Bonaparte, General Douglas MacArthur, or even Prime Minister Winston Churchill of Great Britian during World War II. She sometimes quotes the ways of the Samurai, but only to be teased that she is a Japanese decendant. When she was the age of 17, she immediately joined the UNSC Marine Corps. then later drafted to the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers Intensive Training. On her first deployment on the Battle of Paris IV, she was nearly killed by a Brute Chieftain that took out half of the her Platoon and nearly crushing her head, but only to be saved by a lone SPARTAN-III. She was lucky to be saved by the uknown Spartan until finding out the ODST having a grudged rivalry against them, calling them freaks. She was later assigned to the 52nd Battalion and put under Sergeant Miles' Squad along with Corporal Perkins.

Private 1st Class Zack B. Patterson - Facing shock of his home planet of Arcadia being glassed as he was evacuated from the Planet itself. Losing his families, friends, and loved ones. Before the planet was glassed, he was in the Colonial Militia to help defend from Insurrectionist bombings during the Insurrectionist War in the Outer Colonies. But his planet was attacked by the Covenants. He later joined the UNSC Marine Corps then to the ODSTs, which later became a Combat Engineer in charge of blowing up obstacles for the UNSC Marine Corps. Later on in his life in the ODST, he was assigned to the 52nd ODST Battalion and was put into Sergeant Miles' Squad, which his squad was going to be deployed into Sigma Octanus IV.

Private 1st Class Mackenzie A. Foster - The only survivor of the ODST 1st Battalion and was reassigned to the 52nd Battalion after. She has claimed that she's having nightmares from her old unit due to medical reports. She has faced impossible odds when facing the Covenants once more that was hinted that she went on a bloodlust leaving her unit behind. She was critically wounded but refused to leave the ODSTs and continued to stay with them. She was later reassigned to Sergeant Miles Squad, as she is like Jerome Miles herself. Although she is not a regular female, but a lesbian as well also hinting that she starts flirting with Janet Higa. She tends to do this to her while on the battlefield and during behind enemy lines missions.
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Last edited by Wulfespinndel on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 pm

I was also gonna post up a follow up story this one, which will be another ODST fanfic. Basing it on the adventures of Delta Squad, A 5 man ODST Spec-Ops Squad, going deep undercover and into another halo, Epsilon Halo, which is now inhabited by the United Rebel Front. That their mission is now discovering Halo and the threat to the UNSC. Their target is to capture or eliminate URF Colonel Harold Tanner, the second in command of the URF Army, who is also a comrade to Robert Watts.

Sets after the events of the Fall Of Reach and during the time the Pillar Of Autumn discovered Alpha Halo at the same time when the FFG-332, Valiant One discovered.

Still working on the story plot though.

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:30 am

Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 am

Yeah. To be honest, they'll be part of the story. URF and their collaborators, the Covenant Separatists aka the Heretics are studying the Floods as they are listening to 16807 Installation-06 Monitor about an ancient Forerunner race as they fought against them.

It starts like this.

After the Fall Of Reach, FFG-332 Valiant One randomly jumped, at the same time the Pillar Of Autumn jumped on their vectors, the UNSC Frigate also found a Halo Installation. A 5 man ODST Spec-Ops Squad have gone undercover to infiltrate the URF City, Colony #265, where they teamed up with a Spartan Lone Wolf, Spartan-B146, Cody. They infiltrated an underground URF Science Facility, which is actually a Flood Containment Facility that is under Colony #265.

The story is more about discovering a secret that the URF have plotted against the UNSC when they captured Colonel Robert Watts. It is speculated that they stolen an experimental nuclear bomb, the NOVA Bomb.

The story was actually from a Role Playing at an old site, gametalk.com. Which I used to participated in. This was waay back in 2003-04, I think, before the site shut down. Story was actually about a UNSC Planet called Colony #265, where the Covenant invaded the Planet with full force.

My story, was the underground flood containment facility on another halo, I think it was actually on Delta Halo. idk I forgot. But, it was the same 5 man ODST squad, minus one cuz it was used to be 4 than 5 man squad. They found out that if the Flood broke out of the underground facility, they can roam freely. This was my first introduction of the Halo 2's Flood Juggernaut.

So when I mixed up the story of the Siege of Colony #265 and my story of the Flood Containment Facility into one, I made it go towards my Epsilon Halo story plot. And now, it became one of the few stories actually based on the ringworld than on the planets like Reach or Earth.

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm

At first I was gonna make that story similar to Star Wars Clone Army, but I dropped that idea cuz it sounded stupid at the time. I might think about it. Bio-weapons, hmm....

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Last edited by Wulfespinndel on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I meant the Clone part, it's like I'm biting it off of it and put it to the Halo Universe. But this is just plain fanfics, so I'll be making mines more truer to the Halo Story like most of my Halo stories I made so far.

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 am

Last edited by Wulfespinndel on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:22 pm

I'll be working the same thing like in the Babysitter episode of Halo Legends. That same Spartan-III as the 5 man ODST Squad's new leader during their infiltration of the URF compound and cities.

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:45 am

/DJRowby
is my facebook, so you can check it out yourself. I mean the stories I posted up there so far.

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 am

lol I do, I always forget the Firefighter guys in the show. Also the Gas Station Manager who was once an attendant.

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 am

Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:38 am

Yeah, those two. Is Shinji the one who has the spiked up hair facing the front almost? lol

EDIT: Well, I did another Halo story which was entirely inspired by Call Of Duty's Big Red One. A story of the 1st Infantry Division, which is also known as the Big Red One. But this was the UNSC Army's 1st Infantry Division. If you read the part carefully, you would see that my Spartans characters Takeshi & Sarah took a smaller role in the 1st Infantry's operation on the Covenant Planet codenamed "K-947". And a small hint of Roku reminding Takeshi about his previous engagements with Sarah when they were younger Spartans in the Headhunters Group.

I haven't completed the story cuz it was actually no point making it. I made a 14 page length rough draft for the intro and the 9 pages length final draft of the same intro. The only differences from my old and new, is that a 3 man Spartan Team, which was the old Dragon Team before Takeshi and Sarah were reassigned to it, having a long dead Spartan, Lee-A205, who died around 2542 during the Planetary Operations of the UNSC Army as the former member of Dragon Team. It was also the 1st Infantry Division's last known engagement before nearly all of its troops were annihilated by a Covenant Assault Fleet glassing their own planet when the UNSC took it over.

Only a few made it out alive. Corporal Johnson Miller, Bronson Miller's younger brother, who is now Squad Leader to his own squad along with Lance Corporal Mika Holmes as his Assistant Squad Leader, Sergeant Major Yuri Puskov III, who is now part of the ODST Omega Squad (which is featured in the Battle Of Earth ad the story of it).

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Which one that was put off?

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Rowby » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah, I did my version to it. It was going to be planned as a long battle. Planet K-947, to New Harmony, to Troy, and finally to the Battle of an uknown planet, which is the final days of the Big Red One. Until shortened it to the K-947 operations, which is now the BRO's last fight before complete utter annihilation, which the UNSC had lost in 2542.
Now I changed the date to 2551, to fit the whole story. lol

̄ω ̄

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Reset. Recalibrate.

Re: Rowby - Halo: Reach Fanfics (Various Halo-related stories)

Postby Rowby » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:33 am

I got vanity too, you know.
These characters are Temporary. Besides, I like ODSTs more than Spartans.
I'll be using this player model (from my bungie account there on the site) as my character Spartan for the Earth's battles and stuff along with one of them being part of Project: HAYABUSA
This is one of them:
Spartan-B142, Yukiko (one of the few who is part of the Project: HAYABUSA by the RKD):

̄ω ̄

PreviousNext

Return to Literature