Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds IC

Postby Huang Long » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Plains:Firion

The blinding flash caught Firion by surprise, blinding him. He still on edge as he had been uncertain on whether the gem's destruction would free the dragoon from its control. Such issues, however, were brushed aside once Reis regained her sense of self. Then that woman appeared before them once more, claiming that only reason for doing what they did to Reis was because they were going for a theme. It angered him how callously their captors treated them. However, true to their statement on how this entire affairs was a game to them, the woman ranked Firion, Frog and Raziel as the second group to pass their "test" and promptly delivered their prizes.

"It seems that you and I came to the same conclusion, Frog",said Firion as picked himself up, as well as helping Reis up. As he prepare to ask her if she was well and what could she remember, he noticed a familiar item in the bundle that had appeared moments again. It was a sword that he had not seen in some time. It was an Icebrand, more specifically on that had been in his possession since he had obtained it during his quest against Emperor Mateus. As he held the blade in his hand, memories came rushing back. The fights, sights and many experiences he had with the blade came back, renew his spirit for bit.

He snapped back as he heard Raziel question the new gem-bearing arrivals.
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:11 pm

*Plateau*

The rabbit's grin widened. "A way down? Sure, sure. I'll even throw in a service. I'll lead you to a shelter. And all of this for only 10,000 Lucre!" The group had a feeling this rabbit was trying to cheat them.

"Niccolo, stop that!" A voice came from over the side of the plateau. Two hands grabbed onto the edge and a figure pulled himself up. He was just as strange as Niccolo. He was small, about Vivi's size. He had on some blue clothes and had a strange blue sword at his side. And... he had an onion on his head. Not on top of it. The onion was bigger than his head and was being worn as a helmet/mask. "I am Duelle the Onion Knight. I'm here to make sure Niccolo doesn't jip people. He's supposed to take me with him but he keeps trying to leave me behind." Duelle put his fingers to his lips and whistled. Four red chocobos climbed up the wall and walked behind Duelle. "These are to get you to our home base." He looked behind them "Is the chick with you?"

Freya stirred "Yes I am with them. But call me a chick again and I'll turn your helmet into soup." Duelle shook his head and said "So, are you guys coming?" Niccolo sighed "I was so close, too."
Last edited by Geomancer on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Zath » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 am

{ Wakka - 'Bout time }

Wakka smirked as the gem on Kimahri's head shattered. "Got it!" He cheered. He watched Kimahri slump down against a tree and say his name. He smiled sat down cross legged in front of him. "We broke whatever was controllin' you, ya?" He said, pointing at his forehead. "What I wanna know is, how did you get yourself captured and controlled like this?" He asked with a furrowed brow. He remembered Kimahri seeing him off as he was teleported, so it baffled him as to how he could have gotten captured and then bent to the will of someone else in such a short amount of time, especially considering the fact that Kimahri was one of the strongest fighters he'd ever seen.

He tightened up while waiting for Kimahri to answer, due to the large orb appearing in the area again, announcing that they were the slowest group. He grimaced at the woman, then narrowed his eyes when he heard the twig snapping in the trees nearby.

Postby Keiran » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Vincent nodded once and walked forward gracefully, constantly keeping between his group and the newcomers, “There is nothing to gain by staying.” He stared at the bird and decided against riding. He did not like racing.
Last edited by Keiran on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:39 pm

*Forest*

The four heard whispers. It sounded like an argument. Then it stopped. Two figures walked towards them. One of them was a human male. He had long blond hair and a green circlet. On his back was an enormous broadsword. His clothes were also green and he seemed unhappy for some reason. At his belt was a small doll of some kind. It was crudely made and had been tied to him. It looked kind of like him. The knots looked tight and they had the feeling he had tried to remove it but had been unsuccessful.

The other was definitely not human. It was a woman with lupine features, including fur, wolf-like ears on the top of her head, and a long nose. She had a horn growing out of the center of her head and they could see two more on the back of her head. She had two daggers at her side. She was the one who spoke. "I'm Serra, this is Escad. We're here to make sure you know what you are up against. We've been here much longer than you have. If you would follow us, we can lead you to our base."
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Ryute » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:49 pm

~Montblanc: New Arrivals~

The moogle’s ears were lowered in sadness that the others didn’t really listen to him but the newcomers might have had something to do with it when they finally emerged from the forest. Perking his ears up again, his fur standing on end when he saw they had weapons but he calmed down when he found out they weren’t hostile. They had no where else to go and had someone wounded with them, it would be foolish to refuse such an offer. Taking a nice short dagger which he though would be perfect for practicing the skills he lost, he attached it to his belt. “Well at least we’ll get some answers let’s get out of this place kupo! My name is Montblanc it’s a pleasure to meet you both kupo!” the doll-like animal said as he introduced himself and started to walk up near the two newcomers.

Postby ViviGlow » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Vivi watched the weird rabbit with a bit of confusion... especially when he announced some kind of price for his aid, it made sense of course but he didn’t know what the unit of money the thing was using. Still it seemed that he wasn’t meant to as another bizarre... onion... man... came over and berated him... the offer of a free way down was good though there did seem to be a certain level of tension between their two groups so he hesitated on actually going over to one of the big birds.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Zath » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm

{ Wakka - Who da hell... }

Wakka slowly stood up when the two newcomers showed themselves. "How do we know you can trust you eh?" He jerked his head back towards Kimahri sitting against the tree. "How do we know you ain't part of the group that captured Kimahri and sent him after us, eh!?" He said angrily, pissed off a the fact that these two thought they could just come up and say this without expecting any sort of resistance. It was going to take some solid proof to convince Wakka that these two weren't in on this operation too.

Postby Sentios » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:05 am

*Plateau*

Geno was about to turn the rabbit's offer, considering their lack of funds when it became unnecessary. The onion-headed knight that appeared offered the same service without the charge. "Yes I believe we shall, there's not much benefit to staying here." With that said he clambered up atop one of the red birds, he was unfamiliar with this form of a transportation though quickly figuring out what he was supposed to do.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Karo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am

~Forest: Adelle~

Adelle placed a hand on the hilt of her new sword as the two approached, seemingly arguing up until the point that they reached the small clearing. She remained silent while they spoke, and would have pointed out that it would be dumb to blindly trust them, but Wakka beat her to the point. She had to admit, she trusted him slightly more than before now that he had proven himself in battle, but it was going to be a while before she was even remotely friendly to the large man. "You are too eager to trust in the goodwill of others, Montblanc. One day that trusting nature is going to lead to a knife in the ribs." Her warning was quiet, but she spoke the truth. Trust everyone, and you were a good, but dead person. Trust no one, and you were alive but alone. Trust a few, and you have friends to count on. That was what Luso had shown her when she had become friends with him, and now she missed having someone to watch her back.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 pm

*Forest*

The woman put her hands on her hips and sighed. "You are right, of course. Trusting us would not be a good idea. However, we do need you to come with us somehow so..." She pulled her daggers out of their sheathes and threw them at Adelle's feet. She turned to Escad and said "C'mon, Escad, we need their cooperation." Escad glared at her. "No, we have no way of knowing what kind of people they are." Sierra bristled "Look, we have to stick together. We can't hold out forever and we need someone to take the offensive. So unless you want to leave Irwin and Matilda under the care of Lisa and Bud while you and Diana go and fight, we need these people." Escad thought for a few moments, then pulled out his sword and tossed it on the daggers. Sierra turned to Adelle "Is that better?"
Last edited by Geomancer on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GMancer

Postby Soul » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 pm

-Plains-
Frog watched the two new comers with a cautious glare. His hand was already over the hilt of the Masamune by the time the two first spoke, and he was ready to use it once more. Without the announcement of whether they were friend or foe was enough to rouse Frog's suspicions of the two newcomers, particularly the mumbling male. This time he stood in the back and let Raziel do the talking, so he could be ready for any kind of surprise attack.

The knight looked around the area. Sighing as he saw nothing but rolling plains he looked back to Reis, if they weren't there to fight then hopefully they'd at least take them somewhere other than an endless plain. Food would be enjoyable, or some relaxation. Being torn through portals, spanning time or worlds, is quite exhausting.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 pm

*Plains*

Elazule bristled and the gem in his chest glimmered. "Do not compare us to them! They have corrupted the purpose of our gems!" His normal hand went to his sword but Pearl placed her hand on his and he stopped. She turned to the others "I'm sorry. He's really very nice once you get to know him." Elzaul blushed and removed his hand. He stepped forward. "If you have any questions, I'll answer them. However, the ones who have taken over this land can send more enemies to this place at any time. If you want to talk, I just we do it elsewhere." He pointed at a faint smudge on the horizon. "Our home is that way. Don't worry, it's not as far as it looks. The excess mana in the area tends to makes it hard to tell how far something is. If you want, we can stop after a while and talk."

GMancer

Postby Karo » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 am

~Forest: Adelle~

Adelle glanced down at the relinquished weapons, but did not bend to pick them up. Instead, one by one, she hooked her foot underneath the blades and tossed them up into her waiting hand. She was naturally dexterous, and it helped that her secondary fighting class was a master thief, otherwise the move would have never worked once, let alone three times. Being based on muscle memory and not magic helped too, since she couldn't count one hundred percent on her heritor skills. Weapons in hand, Adelle looked at the two strangers, just as seriously as she had when they were armed. "If you want us to join you, you might want to start by explaining what in the name of the espers is going on here."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm

*Plateau*

The bird made a strange sound when Geno clambered on top of it. It sounded like 'kweh'. The bird turned its head to examine Geno before turning back around. There was a saddle for easy riding. Once Vivi climbed on, the onion knight turned to Vincent. "I don't care who you think you are, you need to get up on a chocobo. We can't waste any time and chocobs are the fastest way to get between here and home. So unless you can fly and quickly, get on a chocobo. I don't like being out here where they can watch us." He turned to the sky and drew his sword "I know you can hear me! Come on out and I'll take you all on!" Nothing happened. Duelle sheathed his sword. "Wimps." He turned to Vincent "Now let's get going."

GMancer

Postby Huang Long » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:31 am

Firion:Plains- Possible allies or a trap

As Firion returned from his mind trip to the sight of Elazule and Pearl. They bore gems like the self-proclaimed masters of this world, yet Elazule's hate towards their actions made it evident that he and his companion had no love for them. Of course, this assumed that they were trustworthy. Still no other option was present and the more time they spent in the open, the more likely they would be targets of another attack.

"Frog, what do you think about our friends? It seems they are on the level, and we do need information and a safe place to rest.", asked to the amphibian, being careful not o be over heard by others.
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Keiran » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 am

Vincent climbed on the chocobo’s back and flicked he wrist and turned the chocobo elegantly around Vivi, protectively. This was a child, children should not be caught up in fighting. “Who were you calling to?” he asked Duelle bluntly.

Postby ViviGlow » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Vivi sighed and eventually clambered his way ontop of the chocobo... a fairly difficult task given his stature which ended up requiring Freya's help. He was a little bit disturbed when the stranger started to shout at the sky and wave his weapon around but it seemed to be a passing thing so he put it out of mind... he smiled slightly when Vincent came over to him thinking the man wanted to be friends and was coming over to chat or something.

Postby Ryute » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 pm

~Montblanc: Forest~

“Adelle lighten up a bit, I think they proved that they aren’t our enemies let’s trust them a bit more kupo. They had the perfect cover to attack us but they just walked up to us so I think the at least have good intentions kupo. Let’s hear what they have to say and decide later since it sounds like they know more about this place than we do kupo. Besides I want to get out of this forest and find some civilization, this place is the perfect place to get jumped by monsters kupo!” Montblanc said trying to act sensible and collected in this situation. Staying here with a wounded large tiger thing and no knowledge of the area was dangerous. Walking up to the two he said, “Serra and Escad right kupo? Please forgive Adelle she doesn’t really like strangers. Anyway if we come with you will you promise to help fix up our injured friend kupo?” the moogle asked sincerely.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm

*Plateau*

Niccolo and Duelle brought the group to the edge of the cliff and the chocobos hopped down the cliff without any apparent trouble. Even Niccolo's plump chocobo managed the fall, although it made quite a large thump as it hit the ground. The other mounts managed to land lightly. Then after a second to make sure they were all there, Duelle urged his chocobo forward and the rest followed. They managed a rocky area later on as well. The ground around them looked as if there had been a huge battle, complete with explosives. In fact, they were sure they saw a few swords stuck in the ground and some bones but they passed by too quickly to be sure.

Eventually, they approached a friendly-looking forest. Duelle slowed the chocobos and they passed through the woods carefully. Duelle finally spoke again "Be careful around here. One of our allies booby-trapped the whole area. He has some kind of magic that allows him to make dangerous traps." There were occasional markers: colored squares on trees. Duelle led them through the forest and they ended up in front of a nice looking house. The house was large, but not huge, and had a red roof. It was on a hill and had wooden beams set into the ground to act as stairs. At the foot of the stairs were three things: A red mailbox with a wing instead of a flag, a man in a yellow trench coat with spiky, red hair, and a cat-girl with brown fur, a robe, and a nunchuck. She watched the newcomers warily.

Duelle stopped and waved. "It's us, guys. Don't worry." Niccolo smiled and check out the cat-girl who, without looked at him, picked up a rock and chucked it at the rabbit-man. The projectile struck him in the forehead and knocked him off his chocobo. "Why'd you have to bring back him with you?" Duelle sighed and dismounted. "Everyone, this is Narcious & Daena. Narcious is the one with the hair like a porcupine." Narcious's eye twitched. "I told you, Onion Head, don't call me that." Duelle snapped back "I told you, it's a helmet! I'm really handsome under here!" Daena sighed and decided to ignore them. "You are all welcome to stay here. If you wish, you can rest for a little or I can tell you about this world right now."

GMancer

Postby Sentios » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Riding this bird was an easier task that Geno had imagined, actually he didn't have to do much as it followed after the others mostly on it's own. Not that he'd assume that in the future but it seemed at least that this obedient fellow was interested in living, particularly in the trap filled forest.

"Thank you for the hospitality, I am Geno. I wonder if you could not tell us more about this world while we rest, I imagine my companions have gotten thirsty after that trip." He responded to to the cat woman while getting off his chocobo, he gave the bird a nice little neck rub after he was down as if to thank it.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Zath » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 pm

{Wakka - Dat sounds like a good idea brudda.}

Wakka was still being generally distrusting of the two new appearances, but since they had so easily laid down their weapons as a sign of trust to the group of three, they didn't seem that bad. But he still wasn't fully in favor of going along with them, not with Kimahri right here. His body was fairly tense and he tried to shake some of the tension out discreetly, not sure of what to do. When the little... Kupo? No, Moogle. Kupo is what the little thing said. When the little Moogle made the suggestion of helping Kimahri before going along with them, he felt like it was a great idea! "Yah, I agree with da Moogle. I ain't going anywhere unless I get a promise on Kimahri's safety."

Postby Soul » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 pm

"They seem trustworthy enough," Frog said trailing behind the two newcomers as he followed them to their home. Frog had let go of his sword and spoke to Firion without looking at the weapon master. His eyes were fixed on the two who had shown up, as if from nowhere.

"I will not deny their assistance if they are willing to give it though, it would be rude." Frog thought of Crono and Lucca. Random strangers helping him rescue Queen Leene with nothing offered, and here these two were doing the same. Helping him out of bravery or just plain kindness. Frog's stance slumped a bit, letting his guard down and relaxing. "Until it does turn into some kind of encounter I'm not worried, they are taking us to their home, whether it is to get us out of here or to simply give us a little aid I don't know." Frog glanced up at Firion as he continued to walk, growing unsure what to think of the two who were guiding them.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

*Forest*

Escad seemed impatient. From his stance, the group assumed that if Serra was not with him, he would have gladly left them all behind. Serra didn't even glance backwards at him. She was thinking and examined Kimhari, who watched her carefully. Despite his injuries, Kimhari was alert and Wakka guessed that he was just as wary as these newcomers as Wakka was, maybe more so. Serra spoke "He's awfully large and he looks very heavy. Two of our friends took the chocobos so I'm not sure what to do." She looked at Wakka "I know you are tired but if you work with Escad, we should be able to get your friend to our home. Neither of us are good at fixing people up but we have healers back at our base. How does that sound?"

GMancer

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

*Plateau*

Vivi yelped as the weird bird thing took off after the others, clinging desperately to it as it began to descend the cliff by jumping down... compared to that first drop the rest of the journey was much easier albeit it took him a few minutes to calm down enough to examine the surrounding area, the odd area covered in craters was strange and he wondered slightly if others had crash landed like him making these... or if it was from a very significant battle... still the forest was pretty till the onion man said there were traps all over the place which was worrying but he was there to lead them so it was okay.

When they eventually got through to the house he looked up at the vast thing before noticing the two people in front and watching the unusual exchange between this group of people and getting down as they argued... again with Freya’s help... “I’m not sure... Freya... do you still feel bad?”

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing