Everafter: Into Night OOC (sign-ups closed)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Everafter: Into Night OOC

Postby Musicmac » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 am

sam4books wrote:Btw, I'm joining CHI.

OH NO YOU DON'T.
-tacklehugs Sammy-
Listen.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Muse, let it go. The madness will cease, its only a matter of time.

@Aneri: Anyways, pmed ya and finished my CS of Happiness Bunny aka Haps.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Name: Headless Horseman, Heady(or Heddy) by some

Race: Ghost/Phantasm/Spectre

Appearance: Heady stands at an astounding six feet and ten inches in height. His body slender and noticeably malnourished, his left arm is the most bizarre part of him. His entire left arm reach six feet in length, being forced to stay constantly constrained and wrapped in black leather. Bolts, screws, pins, needles, padlocks; numerous objects are placed along the span of the arm to keep it confined. Between bits of leather, the smallest bit of skin is visible -- purposely done by the doctors as their only means to which to check the arm’s condition without removing the restraints. His skin is pale and a sickly white. One last oddity to his appearance -- other than the fact he has no head -- is the fact that the left shoulder, while still restrained in leather, is rather bulbous and can be seen pulsating slightly at times.

Personality: Heady is, put simply, calm and cool. Being already dead, he finds life much more relaxing when you don’t worry about being killed by cannonballs every few seconds. Being so old, though, he sometimes delves into moments of senility and babbles on about nonsense, or acts as if he’s reliving a past event. For a regular amount of time though, he tries to interact on a friendly basis with many of the other patients. Most commonly will compliment their heads in some manner.

Afflictions: Senility -- Patient’s age is unknown, due to his partially uncooperative stance when concerning his past. As such, it is likely that his mind -- or lack thereof? -- has caused degradation to his mentality over the extensive years he’s lived on. This causes moments of illusory reenactments of past events, or abhorrently random babbling. Though when compared to other disorders presently troubling the patient, this affliction is to be regarded less severely.

Claustrophobia -- Patient has…issues with tight areas and locked doors. In the early stages of his rehabilitation, before proper restraints were put in place, he would use his left arm to destroy all locked doors he came across. Medication and the tight constriction of his arm has downgraded the illness considerably, though he often scratches at his bound arm, similar to an accident victim scratching their cast to remove an itch underneath. The size of the facility and rooms provided have thus far limited any progression of his space requirement symptoms. But incidents may still occur.

Obsessive Compulsion -- Patient exhibits an uncomfortable obsession with heads. Cause of this may have been the traumatic loss of his own head. Whether out of nostalgia or envy, he exudes an -- at times -- unhealthy amount of attention to heads and skulls. Upon admitting the patient, the obsession was so far progressed that he carried several severed heads with him. He had even stitched faces onto his own horse out of necessity to keep his ‘collection.’

Fairy Tale: Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow

“Many will tell you the old fable of that quiet New York town. Many will tell of the Hessian soldier whose head was shot off by an aimless cannonball. Many would tell you of the blah blah blah, and the blah blah blah…

“Lies, slander and rumor!” The elderly gentleman shouted from his wooden chair within the dimly lit tavern in some foreign land near Austria. He quickly struck a match across the elm table, the glittering flame flickering and dancing as he lifted it up the length of his scraggly beard to his ivory pipe. With a shake of the wrist and puff of smoke, he continued. “Aye… The truth be that he was no soldier. In times of old, there existed creatures of horror known as the Gan Ceann… They came from the hills of me home country, me lads. Though, I ‘spect you’d all know them as the dullahan.” Some men of the tavern laughed him off, shaking their heads. Then a ghastly wail in the wind shook the tavern to its foundations, garnering naught but a whisper from the would-be comedians and hacklers. “… Heh, I laughed too, lads… Tis, ‘til I be seein’ the foul thing meself… There, atop a mangled heap of human carcass, strewn and sewn by sinew and tendon into the guise of a bleeding steed… He perched a ghostly head upon the mane of his mare, made from the ridged bones from all the men’s spines. Torn from their bodies to stitch them as a malleable fabric for his beast!” A select few of the crowd began to retch and cough at their dry throats. “Each of their faces, screaming in anguish, tongues flailing in the chilled air. The horseman’s eyes were wide and bulging from their sockets, twirling and scanning everything in sight like a hawk. His mouth a twisted grin, stretching literally from ear to ear. Rotted teeth that shined black in the moon’s light.”

The whine of a horse cried out over the night’s screaming winds. Windows shaking with the gusts of the midnight gale. “He was staring down a man, watching the poor soul twitch, gun in hand. The horseman called out his name. With a bang from his pistol, a cry from the deepest pit of his soul, he fell over. Dead… His shot was truer than any word spoken by your women. The hole in the horseman’s head clear as can be as the thing fell to the dirt.” The man leaned forward, pulling his pipe from his mouth. The men stared in awe as his face came into view. “The head stared then right at me, still grinning wide… His body spun on the fleshed horse, flicking a flask at me to send out a wave of human blood… I never saw a thing after that.” The dried line of crimson crested upon the elderly gentleman’s face, completely covering his eyes with a thick crust. Scratches and dents in the crusting showed he had tried to peel it away with no result.

The tavern door blew open, every soul in the room jumping with a shout. But what they saw made them freeze with fright as a tall figure stood before them. Only reason it didn’t have to duck under the doorway being that the figure had no head. The masculine figure turned, the rotted leather and bone of its armor cracking with every movement of muscle. It lifted a hand, finger pointing out for the elderly gentleman, who was sitting with a smirk on his face. A chilling voice echoed from the darkness of its hollow collar, “ICHABOB!” It boomed over the wailing winds surrounding the tavern. Sleet and rain washed over the roads outside, rolling into the tavern with the curl of the winds.

Ichabob began to snicker and chuckle, clapping his hands. “Do what ye will… You’ll never find your head again! AHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAHHH!!”

Heady sat back in his seat as the nurse stared at him. She finally blinked, stepping back once. Heady stood up, his left hand slowly lifting up to scratch at a nonexistent chin. “And that… That’s how I found my last head. Just too bad, though… I didn‘t like having to comb that beard... Still itches.” The nurse quickly turned, briskly walking away and slamming the door shut behind her, leaving Heady alone in his room.

Nurse’s Notes: One incident has occurred, which was the only reason the ‘confined spaces’ portion of patient’s claustrophobia was discovered. Before the left arm was regularly restrained, the patient stumbled onto a locked broom closet. Upon breaking the door and entering, the patient went into a hysterical fit. Several orderlies were severely wounded and were unfit for services thereafter. Two others were fatally wounded. And the collateral damages to the area surrounding the broom closet were…expensive.
Last edited by Ro Wong on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby Aneri » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Ro! I haven't talked to you in, like, forever! I'd be extremely happy to have you be part of this RP :3

And thanks MM. Just so you (and everyone else) know, I'm continuing my schedule of updating the accepted character list before I go to bed every night, so I can do them in bulk. If anything needs changing, I'll be sending out PMs about it before then.

Also, is everyone here familiar with Everafter and the main cast, or would you like me to provide specific links/brief descriptions of all the main characters? I don't think it's of vital importance, but it is something that can be easily done if you guys prefer it.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Aneri wrote:Ro! I haven't talked to you in, like, forever! I'd be extremely happy to have you be part of this RP :3

Maybe if you were available on AIM, or hit me up on there more often. Geez, silly girl! XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Keiran » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:15 pm

sam4books wrote:I am disappointed in you Kei.

I'm sorry, it's just so tempting. I can resist everything but temptation.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Doesn't Daddy say that?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Karo » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Name: Kaguya-hime no Tsuki
Race: She appears to be human, but claims that she comes from the moon
Appearance: Kaguya-hime is very tall and slender, like a wood nymph, though not as tree-like. Standing at an even 6', in Grimmoire, she is mistaken for exactly what she looks like, a wood nymph. She has waist long, gold-blonde hair and pale blue-green eyes, like the light of the moon shining on the sea. She has pale white skin that glows faintly, like moonlight, which makes her seem more haunting, and wears a traditional dark blue kimono with the moon and several constellations on it. At her collar, a hint of two more kimono can be seen,the bottom-most one being plain white, and the middle one a very light green. They fit her thin frame snugly, tied in place by a dark blue obi. The sleeves however, are so large that she can hide things in them, and her long, twig-like fingers can barely be seen when her hands are at her sides. She balances on a short pair of wooden geta, which make a most peculiar klacking noise with every step she takes.

Personality: When on her medication, Kaguya-hime is quiet and reserved, polite to everyone she comes into contact with. Because of this, she often becomes the sounding board for people's problems, to which she feels she must do something to help, even if there is nothing she can do at all. She generally lets others speak to their heart's content, as she does not like to talk about herself, and the easiest way to avoid questions is to let people babble on about themselves. When she is asked a question, she gives a half answer, and immediately steers things to a new topic.

Afflictions: Kaguya-hime is said to be highly delusional, and a danger to the people around her, as before she was taken to EverAfter Asylum, she managed to level an entire town by herself.

Fairy Tale: Long, long ago there lived an old man and his wife in a village. They earned money cutting bamboo to make baskets or other useful things. One day the old man went to work in the bamboo forest as usual and was surprised to see one bamboo shining like gold amongst the others. When he cut it, he found a baby girl inside. The old man and his wife had no children of their own and were overjoyed. They named her Kaguya-hime or Bamboo Princess. From then on when ever the old man cut down a bamboo tree he would find gold coins inside. Soon they were very rich.

The young girl grew and over the years became a very beautiful lady. Hearing of her beauty, young men from all over and even the emperor came to court her. She showed no interest in any of them. In fact, she seemed to be more interested in looking up at the sky than anything else.

The old man, however, could not ignore all the offers his daughter was getting. So he told her that she must marry the one who brought her a truly amazing treasure, something fantastic. But she found all the treasures brought to her to be unimpressive or, worse still, fake. Soon she began to cry whenever she saw the moon. The old man pleaded, "What makes you so sad? What's the matter?" She answered, "I'm all right. Listen to me. To tell the truth, I was born on the moon. I must return to the moon on the night of next full moon. They will come to get me." "That's nonsense." said old man, very embarrassed and angry. The next day he asked the emperor to send many strong armed soldiers to guard Kaguya-hime from the visitors from the moon.

On the evening of the full moon, the moon rose over the eastern ridge and flashed a golden light over the soldiers. They shot their arrows in vain and then the light put them fast asleep. Then an angel came down and took Kaguya-hime with him to the sky. The old man and his wife were powerless and stood sadly watching her disappear. Now she lives on in the moon and inspires us all with her beauty. They only problem was, Kaguya-hime didn't quite make it to the moon. She was dropped by the angel, and landed in Grimmoire. Soon after that she was taken to the assylum and was added to the M-9 ward for being highly delusional and dangerous.

Nurse’s Notes: Kaguya-hime is allowed three personal belongings besides her own clothes, as they have been tested and proved to be non-magical or dangerous in any way, only slightly odd. The first is a black lacquered comb, as she likes to brush her own hair. The second is a silk hand-fan on a wood and ebony frame, the silk is light blue and has strange characters painted on it. The third is a paper and bamboo umbrella, useless as the patient is not allowed outside. She says it was given to her as a present from her father when she was a little girl.

Clearance: All nursing staff - Treat with caution. Do not mention the moon in front of this patient. Do not allow near windows at nighttime. Do not take patient off of medications. Do not allow single male nurses within 5 feet.
Last edited by Karo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Keiran » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Yes Trag. And my sig is like totally more Awesome than yours.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Darling... Don't mix Prussia and Poland toegether in the same sentence.
Valley girl doesn't mix well with Gil's Awesomeness
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Sure it does, people do it all the time. I AM HETALIA!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:48 pm

No you're not. We're CanadianWho? with close ties to French and English within our family tree.

Postby Keiran » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Who? Indeed. We are invisible.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 pm

You may be. But I'm a cosplayer and cosplayers are never invisible!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:34 pm

...lot of people coming into this RP...Lot of dangerous people...

Oh yeah, Like you character Doc, I'm sure her and Corane...could get along, probably.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Karo » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Dangerous is quite normal in EA.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm

I didn't mean the IC.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Oh yeah, Like you character Doc, I'm sure her and Corane...could get along, probably.
Probably could :) I was thinking Corane sounded like he'd get along well with Amalthea, when I read his CS :3
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:55 pm

From the description of Amalthea's appearence I thought it seemed the looked a little alike too.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Oh yeah, that too.
It's funny too, how they both entered the asylum dressed in magician's clothing.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Yeah, funny old world, isn't it?

I'm sure I could bring that to attention or make a note of it in the RP.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Well, Amalthea still clings to the magician's cloak she was brought in with like she would a childhood blanket, so it shouldn't be that hard to bring the subject up :)
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm

...That's kinda cute.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm

@Doc and Muse: It's too late for that now.

I've made my decision.

@Kei: Still doesn't change the fact that I am disappointed.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 pm

sam4books wrote:@Doc and Muse: It's too late for that now.

I've made my decision.
What happened to remaining neutral? :|
I am disappoint.
Time Lady

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing