Everafter: Into Night OOC (sign-ups closed)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Everafter: Into Night OOC

Postby Iris » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Name: Jorgen Petersen
Race: Human

Appearance: A lean, well groomed and definitely punk styled teen youth, Jorgen has the appearance of your average street punk. Everything about him seems average, little to no muscle, not too tall but far from being short and his facial features are uninspiring, consisting of short messy brown hair and soft hazel eyes. Yet he defines himself by his every action, from talking while moving his hands unobserved keep his audiences eyes away from his thieving hands. Jorgen is more than meets the untrained eye.

With but a twinkle in his eye, Jorgen takes note of anything of value on any given person and considers the challenge of ‘borrowing’ said item of interest and it should be noted that there is no physical way of knowing if he’s telling the truth or that he is lying.

His punkish side of him can be seen in his choice of clothing, a T-shirt with several conflicting icon’s of peace and anarchy, this is covered with a short brown leather jacket who’s pockets have been sewn shut, torn jeans that are held by two different belts and some combat boots to finish it off.

Personality: A relax, dreamy eyed youth, Jorgen’s head is almost always in the clouds so to speak. Due to the sedatives used on him, Jorgen seems to take delight in the smallest of things and tends to be easily distracted by objects at the strangest of times.
He generally appears to be non-aggressive and doesn’t seem to be in the state of mind to realize threats or potential dangers to himself. At times he happily relates his bold tales of theft to his unwanted audience however his tales seem to be light hearted and does not take himself too serious.
He is charming to the nurses and friendly to the guards, he appears to be charismatic even under the effect of the drugs.... or perhaps it’s an undesirable after effect?

Afflictions: Pseudologia fantastica; Compulsively lies or at least changes certain facts.*1
Dissociative identity disorder/ Multiple personality disorder; Seems to portray different personalities. *2
Kleptomania; Seems to be driven on a compulsion to commit theft.

Fairy Tale: The Master Thief

Nurse’s Notes: Patient’s disorders can be misleading, observe his medication intake and make sure he swallows them. Avoid carrying loose objects in your clothing as the patient is a notorious pickpocket. Also block the lock, patient has attempted several escapes through the means of lock picking.
*1; When the patient is not under a truth serum do not believe anything he tells you. Even when under the effects his replies are ambiguous enough to warrant caution in which the patient defines as ‘truth’.
*2; Be wary, his Pseudologia Fantastica and Kleptomania are the only disorders that have been comfirmed. We have begun to suspect his other disorder is a hoax but thus far we are unable to prove or disprove this.

Theme: You're going to go far, kid -The Offspring
Last edited by Iris on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby TsunaXionus » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 am

Name: Raven Nevermore
Race: Shade
Appearance:`
Basically a Human with long black hair reaching his shoulders and a gorgeously handsome face. His eyes are a bright green. Slender with a well built body, One which a master fencer would have. He has a pale complexion and his hands are calloused. His gaze brings chills to everyone who makes eye-contact, Which is contradictory to his smile which warms the hearts of everyone who sees. He hardly smiles though.

He was wearing a black coat which was torn at knee length. some parts still cover his ankles but most are already at knee length. Under the coat is a grey tunic with a metal chain wrapped from his right shoulder to his left hip, The chain holds his coat making sure its still attached to him. He wore black slacks with leather greaves, a belt with a gold buckle, black shoes.

He also carries a rapier with a silver hilt and a tempered blade. This was however confiscated upon entrance to the assylum.

Personality:
"Nameless here... forevermore..."
A strange fellow all he seems to do is look around, Write, Eat, and sleep. Hardly speakss unless spoken to, A real gentleman when properly medicated. The life he's lead might have been lonely and sad. He still has no memory of any joy in his life. Pity really. He seems to hate birds especially black ones, They probably remind him of the Raven.

He writes gentle tales and poem which only he can understand. Often reads them out loud in english when you ask him to. It ends beautifully, When he makes sudden stops its best not to ask him to continue. He often mentions the name "Lenore", Could it be a lover? or a family member?. When he reads in the tongue of the unknown language its sounds like a song but It cannot be translated by anyone other than him.

Afflictions:
Unknown-type of Amnesia- The Patient seems to have lost most of his early memories such as his name, age and birthday. But he remembers all the memories which caused him pain and sorrow. During a Memory attack which the pain of his memories come back, He is known to go to a depressed state to later develop into a state of rage, Swearing and destroying anything in sight. His sobs turn to destruction and screams if you will, He cant hear, or feel during these states. After a few hours He goes back into a state of Depression, Then depending on the strength and pain of the memory He will either return to the state of destruction, or his mind will do a complete reboot. Causing him to go unconcious. When he awakens he will have no memory of anything but the names "Raven",
"Nevermore", and "Lenore". He slowly regains the memory of his life in the Facility but no more than these and the Painful memories.
Intense Monophobia- Being left alone allows the Patient to ponder and recall painful memories. Though he doesnt seem to like being with others, Its dangerous to leave him alone, Memory attacks come often when he is alone.

Writing Outlet- The Patient seems to like writing alot. Noone knows what he writes about since its in some unknown language. When he is writing its okay to leave him. Its best to let him write always so he doesnt get memory attacks as often. Breaks from writing are best during meals.

Fairy Tale: The Raven, By Edgard Allan Poe

After the raven's casted its shadow upon the man, It allowed the entrance into false freedom, It removed the man's humanity in exchange for freedom and a almost new life, The dream life ended with a unfortunate death, And the raven was there to witness it. Upon learning that the life was a lie, the man awoke in a broken chamber, he found himself bleeding on a bed of blue roses. He looked around, Knowing he wasnt human anymore he sought help. Everyone he had asked thought him mad and he was driven to live back in the broken chamber. He slowly grew mad and angered of the loneliness he felt and almost destroyed a village before he blacked out and awoke in the assylum.

Nurse’s Notes:

To all Nurses:
>Handle with tender care.
>Do not forget the Anti-Depressant. Please do not reduce or increase without perscriptions.
>Do not forget the 500mg Painkillers to be administered every hour. Patient is known to become violent when he feels pain.
>Remember to never let the patient run out of Ink and paper. Patient is known to use blood when out of ink, And write of walls and his skin when out of paper.

To Everyone:
>Do not let any Black birds or Feathers into the patients room.
>Caution with words.
>Caution: When any symptoms of Memory attacks appear. Run. Run like hell.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 am

It's Edgar Alan Poe. I love that Poem O:

Postby Aneri » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 am

Look at all those fantastic character sheets! All current finished characters have been accepted (though keep in mind, if I sent you a PM something, it's still something I'd like you to expand on or change).
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:00 am

Name: Corane Shirod

Race: Human

Appearance: When he entered/was dragged in, he was wearing a tattered blue robe and classic mage hat, y’know, the one with the stars and moons all over it, except it looked like he had tried to tear off the moons and the stars or cover over them in a crazed effort to make it neater. Slightly taller than average height, very slender, light and thin build, pale skin and light sky-blue eyes.

His current appearance, except he doesn’t have those tiny little button hole thingies, so it’s just a white suit with a line down the middle, along with white shoes and socks. He tries to keep his appearance neat and clean, the only lee-way being his hair which is only slightly off because he can’t really see it so it doesn’t bother him as much.

He is normally either keeping his head down quietly, avoiding eye-contact and the like, being naturally mildly anti-social but he comes out of his shell slightly in company and a timid little smile will grow on his tired face. He’s always very polite and passive, but can get a bit annoying when he wants to fix something.

Personality: Shy and gentle normally, one of the easier and more pleasant patients to handle mentally when kept on his meds. Normally if left with a book or some other device he’ll just sit quietly in a corner and keep to himself, he enjoys listening and playing music as well, particularly music with a good rhythm to it. He’s a surprisingly optimistic child who always tries to keep his own spirit up and not be a burden to others despite his situation. He’s always polite, submissive and generous with his belongings…normally, unless it clashes with his…problems.

Afflictions: Obsession with order and chaos, numbers and symmetry, controversies and complex simplicities, logic and superstitions. Such as trying to keep things in a kind of pattern or not liking the number 13 or 6 and the like. Some of it could be classified as a form of OCD.

Fairy Tale: The Sorcerer’s apprentice.

Nurse’s Notes: Handle with care, do not question or try to force issues involving the order or logic behind his actions, make sure he gets one tablespoon of medicine twice a day and , and once again if he is appearing to relapse. If no medicine can be given, just leave him to himself or if it has to be done, keep him occupied with something else, such as a puzzle or some music.

He is also on a dangerously high and concentrated dosage of clomipramine which causes things like dizziness, insomnia, nightmares and twitching, as well as other side effects (just wiki clomipramine to see it.)

Theme song.Lost myself
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:42 am

Raven Neveromore is officially my favorite character. :3

He will also be Frode's favorite person.

I can see it now...
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:44 am

I got Trag into this, she shall be the Beauty to my Beast.

Postby Iris » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 am

Done a few minor spelling edits (please tell me if I missed something.) and added a theme song.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:54 am

Looking for a theme song. Add it later.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 am

Epic song Iris. Of course, I'm terrified of your character now, but in all fairness, I've never trusted any of em.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Hell yeah, love Offspring.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Iris » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:07 pm

I considered adding this song as my theme at first. But I couldn't keep a straight face as I kept picturing him mockingly singing this as he moonwalked out of the Asylum.

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 pm

You should totally do that IC.

You have my approval.
In passing

Postby Musicmac » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Finished with my CS.

I feel so evil for twisting a simple childhood tale into a horror story. :3
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Well, Jorgen's doomed. Nice knowing ya buddy.
In passing

Postby Iris » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Ah well, looks like Jorgen will have an interesting time dancing around this, 'slight' bump in the road.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:36 pm

I'd be more worried for Brado's character.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Soul » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm

If it aint to late I'm making a character. Hopefully all the bad news is overwith and my school work should be done.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Why's that Quinny?

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Grey wolfe is a wolf, felix hates wolves, QED, Felix hates Grey.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 pm

I guess I was too excited to notice that person. Yeah, that'll be a worry for me. Course while he is on his meds, "fleshies" shouldn't have to worry too much.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah...but the pills only lessen stuff like that.

Grey is still a talking walking wolf. To me, I imagine Felix would see that as demonic as well.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Yeah, kinda. Course from Grey's perspective, he was born that way, and he only does the things he does because he hasn't eaten in a while. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Postby Reiu » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Hmm... this rp sounds quite interesting.. I main just join it! ^^

Now, what to make.. what to make?..

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Not Beast, he's mine. Almost done, btw.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing