The D-Day Blitz

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:44 pm

lol no I wasn't
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Mathias » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm

That person joined just to tell you off. Are you flattered, Lily?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 pm

nah
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Omniczar wrote:Okay, whatever you say pwned.

You don't remember the "The sad sad tale of Chickenfoot" episode of Zim?
This scene was PRICELESS! It's a meme, you know...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby SabakuNoGabo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

It seems I lost a lot of shit that was going on in here while my house was without internet.
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: The crimson tears of the corpse flows and fuses with the endless sand, feeding the chaos inside me..
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Omniczar » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:45 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:
Omniczar wrote:Okay, whatever you say pwned.

You don't remember the "The sad sad tale of Chickenfoot" episode of Zim?
This scene was PRICELESS! It's a meme, you know...

I don't really watch Invader Zim. There is the occasional time, but rarely.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby TheDarkCootie » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:20 pm

I think Gir has been over done. At least in stores.. (It's cool seeing him here though) Personally I always liked Dib the best. If you haven't seen it though I'd recommend it.
Emotions suck, I hate you all. -Cootie
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 am
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Omniczar » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Gir is a lot more random, which makes him funnier, which makes him more popular. That's just one reason however.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Alopunk » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 pm

TheDarkCootie wrote:I think Gir has been over done. At least in stores.. (It's cool seeing him here though) Personally I always liked Dib the best. If you haven't seen it though I'd recommend it.

I feel exactly the same way. Blame Nickelodeon... Oh, and Hot Topic. I also love Dibberz, unfortunately his popularity among fans doesn't seem to be that high... D:

Omniczar wrote:Gir is a lot more random, which makes him funnier, which makes him more popular. That's just one reason however.

Another reason is that some fans find him 'irresistably cute' in his green doggy suit... I guess insanity bundled up in a terrible disguise is cute. Personally, I like his regular robot SIR appearance better. ^^
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be.
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Omniczar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

I personally don't really know how to reply to that statement.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby TheDarkCootie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 pm

I don't know why Dib doesn't have much of a fan base.. well the fans he -does- have are usually ZaDr fans or however that's spelt.. which that's just... ghastly.
Ah well. I still think he's cool.
Emotions suck, I hate you all. -Cootie
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 am
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby BrunDeign » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:05 am

So.....

It's Bell and some robots of the Cluster? That's what those four look like anyway.

It's the bug motif on the red one that has me thinking that. Although the one is a bat... maybe the Cluster has moved on to animal motifs in general?
offline
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Alopunk » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 am

Omniczar wrote:I personally don't really know how to reply to that statement.

Eh, It happens. ^^;

TheDarkCootie wrote:I don't know why Dib doesn't have much of a fan base.. well the fans he -does- have are usually ZaDr fans or however that's spelt.. which that's just... ghastly.
Ah well. I still think he's cool.

Probably because his head is too big. (gawd that was a terrible joke) Honestly, I can't figure that out either. I think that if the show had emphasized Dib's part in it a bit more, he could have had a larger fan base. As for ZaDr... I don't even know what to say about that. Fans will be fans.
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be.
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby carina j coleman 8 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 am

hi bleedman! i`m carina! (cer een a) when r u going 2 put another comic on snafu?
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:53 am
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Archrival » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:04 am

carina j coleman 8 wrote:hi bleedman! i`m carina! (cer een a) when r u going 2 put another comic on snafu?

Bleedman never visits the forum.
Image
SUPPPAAAHHH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11739
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Location: On the stage of life.
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Omniczar » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Archrival wrote:
carina j coleman 8 wrote:hi bleedman! i`m carina! (cer een a) when r u going 2 put another comic on snafu?

Bleedman never visits the forum.

Not to mention that it would be nice if you used proper grammar.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 pm

that person is never going to come back, don't bother.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Unlimited » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:14 pm

I never get why they even bother visiting.
Memento mori
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2879
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: The 25th Hour
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby toobeero » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Will Danny Phantom make an appearance in the comic? Tucker was introduced, so is that a possibility? (:
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:08 pm

I believe it's been said that Danny Phantom is not going to be in ppgd.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby toobeero » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Lily wrote:I believe it's been said that Danny Phantom is not going to be in ppgd.


Really? Because in a reference picture a few years back he had Danny Phantom in it.

._. huh.

Well, he's making a sequel to Grim Tales right?... I'm assuming there will be some sort of Danny Phantom cameo?
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Melekain » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Now where are those paradoxes machines when someone tries to to teleport to your location. :\
On the plus side, they made a cool entrance. /applause
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:49 am
Location: Lisbon
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:28 pm

toobeero wrote:
Lily wrote:I believe it's been said that Danny Phantom is not going to be in ppgd.


Really? Because in a reference picture a few years back he had Danny Phantom in it.

._. huh.

Well, he's making a sequel to Grim Tales right?... I'm assuming there will be some sort of Danny Phantom cameo?


Bleed often makes misleading pictures to the chagrin of the Bleed team.

and I think AfterBirth has some Danny Phantom stuff. I don't care though so I don't know. buy it for yourself and find out.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

news and questions 4 bleedman

Postby carina j coleman 8 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am

hi bleedman i wanted 2 tell u some news so here it is:many people want your comics 2 be on tv. Oh yah i need 2 ask a question when r u gonna put another comic strip on ppgd? :redface: sorry if im nosey a little bit.
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:53 am
Gender: None specified

did you know?...

Postby carina j coleman 8 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 am

...could become a millionare if your comics are on tv
Last edited by carina j coleman 8 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:53 am
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Steeler [Crawler] and 4 guests