A Few more RAD T-shirts

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 am

Well I know I mentioned some new shirts for Christmas lately... But We've just added EVEN MORE to the store. The main one I want to mention is this baby.

I Went to Raccoon City and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Virus

And you read that picture correctly. Every shirt we sell we're giving away a free Umbrella made famous by Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil series. Damn good deal I'd say.

And speaking of good deals we've also got a special deal for Yugioh Abridged's two shirts design In America and In Canada

They both now come with a free American Flag Bandit Keith Bandana!

The free giveaway bandana works with both the In America t-shirt and hoodie. Or the In Canada T-shirt or Hoodie. Get them while supplies last!

Also if you're interested in seeing our full list of new products you should check out the what's new page

:) Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh yeah and it was my birthday today. That was pretty cool... And I got robbed, my personal safe with all of my cash in it was stolen. That was less cool. There's my news update for the year.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: A Few more RAD T-shirts

Postby Scissors » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 am

FREE UMBRELLA! I feel so much happier than when I didn't have a free umbrella.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

The first part was cool. (wants a bandanna BADLY)
The second part was AWESOME! happy birthday, broham *gives lie-free digital cake*
Image (beware the spikes though)
The last part... Not so awesome. Being robbed sucks D: Last time our entire house got sacked. Pops lost the most though, with all the quarters he's been collecting since I was 1 and his full stash of 50 or more games got jacked.

Well, hope you have a better day today then, Dave!
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Mathias » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:20 pm

The first thing to come to mind when I see that bandanna is Deidrich Bader in Napoleon Dynamite.

Return to Comic Updates and News!