Children of Grim, Act I , Never talk to strangers

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Children of Grim, Act I , Never talk to strangers

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Children of Grim

Act I, The land of twisted tales

Somewhere, there is an island, surround by seemingly endless ocean. With five night sky black blimps hovering above amoungst the clouds. The structures on the island appeared to be leveled as if a fierce storm with strong gales and violent lightning swept across it. Not a sound was uttered by man or beast as it remained erieely silent .

Amongst debris in a leveled building, sat a television. The television, was old fashion as it had nobs and a huge crack on the upper left corner. A song started to play, a classy tune and the television suddenly came alive. It depicted of a young man with black hair and golden colored irises. His teeth, pearl white as he smiled to the audience. He was dressed in a red velvet shade of suit, with black gloves and leather shoes. Embroidered on the right breast was a yellow crescent Moon with a black capital V overshadowing it.

The room, he entered was completely white from the ceiling to the fuzzy rug on the floor. The furniture was metallic and black, in a Gothic style. He sat in one of the chairs that had a table in front of it. " Do you feel depressed lately? Constant anxieties? mental fatigue? And other ailments?" This energetic young asked to the audience.

" My name is *static* , and like you, I had similar issues. I felt, I was a lost cause, no amount of therapy or medications could help, until I went to Everafter Island. " The young man addressed as he wanted the audience to know that he too was a regular joe that had troubles. The screen signal scrambled for a moment, the young man had a different appearance. His head at one glance was an endless tunnel with what look liked fangs, thousands of them, spinning around.

It returned to normal, the young man, was the young man again with his handsome features. " Everafter Island, has been declared to possess some of the finest psychologists and medical science, this world has to offer." The young man on the screen declared. The television now, depicted various scenery around the island. An older gentlemen and lady playing tennis, which then it switched to them having their heads on a pike on the tennis court. A young man laying on a crouch talking to a doctor, then became the same doctor removing the young man's brain on a metal table. A couple in love in an open field suddenly transformed two people hung on crucifixes, surrounded by scattered body parts on a bloody street.

" Thanks to our Grimmoire Institution..." The young man went to say. The television screen displayed an Ivory complex, that was four stories high and had several gardens around it. The screen scrambled again, and that ivory complex, had huge thorns ripped into it, piercing its walls. The once beautiful gardens, were now black earth as the grounds were scorched. " And Aesop Hospital." The hospital was red and black checkered with roads and sidewalks that matched. Much like the other it was four stories high, but when the scrambled, the hospital was a pile of rubble and the roads and sidewalks were barely recognize with the damages and the debris.

It switched back to young man, who suddenly reached out towards the audience and said " There is hope, and that hope is at Everafter Island, come join us, won't you?"

A robotic foot suddenly stomped down, crushing the television. " I have to keep running, I have to escape !" A man shouted as he ran down the ruined streets. His clothing of a jacket, t-shirt, and jeans were tore and burnt as if he had survived an explosion. He had bandages wrapped around his entire head, and covered his left eye. The giant robot turned its head, in its eyes it targeted the man that was fleeing. Its chest popped open with robotic tentacles that had eyes. They lunged forth like hungry beasts right after the running man.

It was chance, that the man glance back towards his hunter. However, the only thing he could manage was a scream "NOOOO!" The tentacles were catching up to him. Yet as a reaction to his scream, his left hand began to glow with a ghastly green. Out of reflex, he turned to the tentacles and sprayed a burst of gaseous substance at the tentacles causing them to rust immediately. Yet the rust wasn't finished as it started to spread towards the Robot, rusting it so it will shatter like glass.

The bandaged man stared at his trembling hand. " What the fuck, did they do to me?!" He pancied but before he could say anything else, he was silenced. A metallic hand was sticking out of his chest. "They made you better." Answered the man who stabbed the patient through the back. He pulled out his hand, from the man's body. The metallic hand became flesh and his identity was the young man with the red suit and the crescent moon on his chest.

The young man then, looked up towards the skies. Where he spotted several blimps in the air. He shook his head and reached into his jacket. " What a naughty doctor, trying to escape with research materials, are we?" The young man commented while he was reaching into his jacket. He pulled out, what looked like a denator. " Can't have that, that will ruin our plans." The young said as he pulled the trigger of the denator.

Like fireworks in the sky, the blimps exploded, and then fell from the heavens. In hellish fire, they all crashed down, some into the earth, and some to a watery grave. The young man chuckled and said " You and everyone here needs a reminder, there is no escape, not for anyone."

=============

-Hours Pass-

You find yourself in a pod with the door jarred open. As you managed to get out of the pod, you look around to find yourself in a crash site, near a cliff, surrounded by other pods just like yours. All you can hear is crackling flames and the crashing waves below the cliff. What do you do now ?
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Re: Children of Grim, Act I, The land of twisted tales

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Liyr stumbled out of his pod. He didn't look very steady and in fact he wasn't. He leaned over the cliff and vomited. He didn't know what just happened but he felt awful. He tried to get his bearings and went back into the pod to retrieve his control bar. He placed it on his back and tried to stop the bell from clanging in his head. Liyr looked at the pods and said "All broken... what happened? Where are we? Is this still...?" He put a hand on his head and the other on the pod as he almost fell over. He weaved through the pods to see what lay away from the cliff.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby sam4books » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 pm

~Johanna: Crash Site----We were children~

----Akt 1 - Das Land der Geschichten verdreht----

Johanna crawled out of her pod angrily. She had not slept so the impact did not disturb anything. But she still felt it would do them well to warn her first. She looked around, the place was a wreck. Something must've attacked them...somehow. Quickly, she checked her pail. Empty. How much luck she had! Stranded here all alone! But wait! She wasn't alone. There were other pods around her and....a boy? "Hmmph, I'd rather be alone" she muttered, choosing to ignore the fellow. So help her if it was going to be just him and her in this ordeal. There had to be other people around. The place was positively ghastly there were flames everywhere. She decided she should fill her pail and at least get rid of the flames in the process. Plus, it just wasn't right having it empty, it was her only means of defense other than that accursed knife. But why would she want to use it anyways? It was dreadful, and it reminded her too much of him. The bastard. She fought against the winds as she stumbled towards the cliff, still ignoring the boy. Already was her pail beginning to fill thanks to the violent storm. She collapsed onto the floor, leaning over the edge, becoming slightly frightened by the waves below. She had to rouse herself from the fear of being drowned in order to gather some water for her pail. Her bright blue eyes were half closed, hardly concentrating on gathering some of the water for herself. Steadily water rose, until it gathered into her pail.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby nicomon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm

"Well that was uncomfortable..." Sin spoke to himself aloud as he climbed out of the pod. There where a few other out of their pods already, but he ignored them. I feel hungry. He had eaten the safety restraints from his pod, which caused him to get jumbled around a bit when they landed, but it hadn't helped his hunger much. He walked over to the cliff, picking up several loose rocks to dull the hunger until he found something better. He had considered trying to the flames that were all over the place, but he had decided that they would probably be to hot, not to mention unswallowable. I might be able to eat the debris if someone puts out the flames...

Postby Garethcool » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 am

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz skipped through a bright field, watching a girl in front of him. His heart felt so light and lofty, until she turned. She didn't have a face, just an endless tunnel with what look liked fangs, thousands of them, spinning around. Lorenz screamed, although terror wasn't obvious in the noise. It was too melodious. Lorenz' screams were interrupted by a sudden loud explosion. He looked down and he was covered in blood. He looked up again, seeing the girl only inches away from him. Her face was no longer the tunnel, but it was now just darkness. She pushed him back and he fell. He continued falling, never stopping. Suddenly Lorenz' face hit something and the world went completely dark.

Lorenz opened his eyes, coming to the real world. His head was against the front of his pod, a large indent where his forehead had been. Lorenz touched his forehead, wincing "Ah!" Lorenz' exclamation of pain was near-musical. He pushed against the door, exiting the pod with relative ease. Lorenz looked around, noticing two people. Lorenz approached Liyr, knocking on a pod to get his attention. Lorenz knew that his 'ailment' still remained, and he wasn't in the mood for it currently.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Musicmac » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 am

~Doctor Dmitry~
Chapter 1 : A New Story

Where am I?

Outside his thoughts and inside his pod, a hoarse cough was all that came out of Dmitry's mouth. His vision was blurry for some reason and his hearing made it feel like his eardrums were trapped inside a soundproof dome. And the smell was horrible. The burning debris from outside was choking up the air inside his pod with unhealthy smoke. Without waiting any further for his vision or hearing to clear up, Dmitry aimed a good shove with his shoulder towards his front. The metallic door that was already ajar easily opened with a faint screeching from its hinges. The Doctor himself had not expected this, causing him to fall out of his pod and roll along the black burnt earth in an amusing manner.

The Doctor only let himself lay on the floor for a few seconds, mostly because he felt slightly bruised and shaken from what had just happened. When his vision and hearing finally returned to normal, he lifted himself into a sitting position with his legs folded. His body was tired, painful and ached from hunger. The hunger was something he could easily hold off but the pain and fatigue was difficult to get rid of. If only he had some Vicodin with him right now. The place was silent excluding the occasional faint crackling sounds from the burning debris surrounding the crash site. Every single little detail around Dmitry was quickly dissolved into a list in his mind.

I'm near the sea, on a cliff. My pod must have crashed along with the others. More pods like mine are around, probably having people inside. Three are already open...

Unconsciously, Dmitry's mind began searching for other intelligence around him. like how a bloodhound would seek out a human corpse. The three other patients could be sensed by him and Dmitry turned his head towards their direction in reflex. Upon consideration and the state of his body however, he decided that it would be best if he rest on the ground for now.
Listen.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Liyr turned around quickly, his eyes widening. He only was a little less startled when he saw Lorenz. Unfortunately, all he could remember was the name. Having a person trying to burst through his mental defenses made him a little distracted at times. He blinked as he tried to remember anything about him, then shook his head, nothing. "Yes? Can I help you?" His fingers twitched a little, as if getting ready to grab the control bar. Liyr didn't seem to notice, however.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Garethcool » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz shook his head, noting that he wanted nothing. He motioned to the area around them, especially the pods. He thought for a moment, mouthing the words 'What happened?' Lorenz frowned, looking around for anyone else. He waved at Dmitry, trying to get his attention. Lorenz frowned a bit, knowing that motioning would be useless "Everyone who can hear~! Come on~! We've got to figure out what's happened~!" Lorenz looked at Liyr "You're Liyr, right~? D'you have any idea of what happened~? There's fire everywhere~!" Lorenz' voice was light and musical even though the situation was dark.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Liyr shrugged "I don't know. One moment I was... I don't remember where I was." He frowned, then shook his head "And the next moment I'm here. And if fire is a problem..." He turned to one of the burning items and pulled out the control bar "Attach!" The strings latched on but did not burn. The object leaped up, trundled to the cliff, and jumped off as Liyr said "Detach." He smiled to himself and manipulated another object to do the same. Now he was in his own little world as he manipulated the burning objects. One of the objects broke apart before it could reach the cliff and some of the string split to control both the main object and what had fallen off.

GMancer

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 pm

~Johanna: Crash Site----Putting Out the Fire~

Splash

Water splashed upon debris, barely missing Lorenz. "Not while I have something to say about it", stated a girl with a milk pail. A cloud of water hovered above her head, which began to spread about the area. She frowned disapprovingly as one of the boys started lunging objects over the cliff. Getting out of his range of aim, she glared at him. "Watch where you fling those objects, you can get us all killed!" She huffed, folding her arms in front of her. "Honestly, don't you know that will only spread the fire? Why don't you two do something more useful and start searching around for the others instead of crying out for them in some silly sing-songy voice?" Rolling her eyes, she sharply turned away from the two boys, not daring to look at either of them in the eyes. 'Boys.' Instead she set off to work around the area, causing water to rain down upon places where flames were abound.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Julian crawled out of the pod and looked at the people around. Very quickly he turned translucent, not enough light to turn transparent, he shook slightly at the thought of making contact, but he had to, anything to survive. Fire was everywhere, casting shadows, so he felt both relieved and frightened by the thought of his nightmare creatures. At least he could control them in this world.

“What shouwd I do?” he asked the scary water woman, see-through like a ghost.
Last edited by Keiran on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iris » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 pm

-William,Crash site-

"Doctor, the patient is ready. We may begin."
"Ah very good, let's see how far we can bring the subject today, start with a medium voltage"
Even in his nightmares William could hear the voices of those who were meant to cure him, even in his sleep he could not escape the experiment. He was hanging by his arms, his body covered with pads and wires, unable to move or form any resistance to what was to come, "Mark." He could hear his own screams and feel the shocks that ran through his body, "Can you feel this? Excellent, raise" Again his only comfort was the sound that escaped his lips as pain surged throughout his body.
"Continue. Can you feel this? Very good, raise until subject no longer is conscious."

William woke up with statled oath, blood running freely from his nose caking his lower face with crimson. The panic that at first awoken him slowly subsided and after awhile he was able to think clearly, he was on his back in a pod and was having problem breathing. Transport again? was the first thought that entered his mind as he swiped away the blood but William noticed the door was letting in light. Fearfully he opened in, as his eyes adjusted he found he was no longer inside his personal hell.
He couldn't be, how did this happen? He could hear others just beyond his sight. William wearily rolled out of his pod and began to suffer a coughing fit, after a minute he was able to clear the excess blood that had formed in his lungs again, his throat burned, turning over to lie on his back to stare for the first time in a long time at the sky. Longingly he reached with his right hand, his sleeve slowly dropping to reveal a mixture of scars and burn marks, most were a testiment to what he had already endured. What he was expected to endure until they decided he was no longer worth the effort.

William closed his eyes, he felt the water fall from the heavens, was it rain? It felt just as he remembered, that sensation many would over look as mundane. Gingerly he closed his hand as if trying to catch a raindrop. "H-Have I finally died?" William said in a quite voice.

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Julian heard the voice and walked over to William’s pod, looking in. “You awe not dead. Things wou’d be nicew if we we’e dead.” He blinked at William and pet the man's head gently. This man did not seem like other humans. He didn’t seem hateful or cruel, he could stand this man. “Come on, fiwe is neaw by. It is not safe hewe.”

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Karen – Enter Stage Left ~ Track 1

Karen jolted awake, at first bewildered at what had happened. But then she gritted her teeth and shut her eyes again firmly.
And I was having a NICE dream for once. Why did it have to be a NICE dream that was spoilt? she thought irritably. She thought that by maybe closing her eyes and completely ignoring the chaos around her, she could escape back into that pleasant, peaceful place she had been so rudely awakened from, forgetting her troubles for a little while longer. She had almost managed to dose back off to sleep as well…but then a musical voice made her jerk awake again. Someone, singing while she was trying to rest! And there were other voices too, all making a racket.

“I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” the girl shouted out from inside her pod, “WHOEVER YOU ARE, PLEASE SHUT U –” and then she stopped, as she took in her surroundings properly. Her eyes went wide.

“Oh. Uhh…WAIT, HOLD ON.” She sat up, rubbing her head, dazed. “What? This…isn’t…” quickly her eyes darted wildly around her, as if searching for something…or someone. Seeming satisfied whatever she had been worried about wasn’t there, she attempted to lift herself out of the pod – which, having landed so that she was looking up at the sky, was easier said than done. With a hefty throw, she managed to fling her crutches out through the door above her, so that they landed somewhere outside of her pod. She then proceeded to struggle to get herself out. Her wooden legs were certainly making climbing out more of a challenge.

“HE-HELLO?” Karen called out loudly, trying to fight her way out of the pod. “C-can someone help me please? I can’t get out of this thing! I’m stuck!”
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm

~Johanna: Crash Site----How Inconsiderate~

"WELL AT LEAST YOU CAN SLEEP!" Johanna suddenly bellowed loudly, her comment aimed towards the voice that was complaining. She was planning on sending the boy out scouting, but he seemed to have taken interest in the ragged man. She didn't know exactly why either. He was as ugly as sin! Well at least she didn't have to worry about sending him out alone, something she was more than concerned about. So, she redirected her attention (and anger) towards Liyr and Lorenz. "Good job songbird, NOW you and Puppeteer here can help Sleeping Beauty out!"
Last edited by sam4books on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In passing

Postby Garethcool » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz turned, looking for whoever was yelling. He wasn't too pleased at taking commands from ever pleasing Johanna, but she was scary. "My name isn't songbird, it's Lorenz~." He took a few steps forward, then ran to a pod. He knocked on it once, then twice. He waited a moment then yanked on the door angrily. Lorenz let out a surprised yelp as the door came free with him and he fell backwards "Oh~!" Lorenz pushed the door off of himself and got up, dusting himself off before offering his hand to Karen "Are you alright~? I heard you yelling~. Sorry for it and all, I can't really do much other than sing~. Something's been wrong with me for a long time." Lorens smiled at Karen, trying his hardest not to seem rude, even through he couldn't help but sing.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Liyr turned around, ignoring the milkmaid entirely. He heard a cry from someone and it had snapped him out of his trance. He stopped what he was doing and looked at the pod, pondering his next move. He pointed his control bar at the pod. "Attach." Either he didn't notice Lorenz or didn't care because when he twisted the bar, the pod righted itself. It didn't move too quickly and gave Lorenz and Karen plenty of time to move to make sure they didn't hurt themselves. Liyr hummed a little to himself while doing this. When he detached the strings he approached the pod and said "Are you okay?"

GMancer

Postby Iris » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 pm

-William, Crash site-

Sound, voices, shouting, argument, command. The multiple unknown voices swarmed in on him, people, other humans but were they other subjects or was this another experiment? His heart began to beat faster as one of the other humans came closer, no why is he thinking like this. He is also human, he has that right to be part of them... didn't he? William began to curl into a ball fear beginning to seep into his mind as his phobias took their hold.

The more his heart raced, the more blood was forced to go through his body, the more blood that raced into his lungs trying to take in oxygen. These event began to spiral out of control and his disorders conspired against him. Pain shot to his heart, causing William to tighten his ball, before he could do anything blood spurted out of his mouth as he coughed violently. "No...no....please...." William moaned as he felt the familiar pain begin, he whimpered pathetically as his veins caught fire.

Subject 8345T, commence experiment.
I have to focus, I can't turn now, I don't want that pain again. His mind was in chaos, he needed to relax, William needed to regain control of his heart-rate. To William it felt as if pins were being driven into his eyes.
Subject 8345T, I said commence. Trigger shock collar.
"I don't... I won't.....I..." He breathed trying to over come his waking nightmare but the sound of people filled his panicing thoughts.
Muscles slowly bulged, bringing even more suffering. He knew soon every viber of his being would suffer even more if he didn't regain control and calmed down.
Again, again, again, again. We have all day you know.

Straining his ears to find something other than the sounds of those unknown to him, William could feel his mind slowly falling back, his senses were already becoming stronger. He could smell his own blood, he could taste the bitterness of it so much clearer, his eyes snapped open cat-like but as the changes continued his mind found the calm it needed.
The slow yet constant sound of distant waves crashing on the shore. He could hear them breaking on the rocks far below, with detatchment he could hear the sound of birds far beyond the bickering. There melodies were music to his ears, for William it was like going to the opera for the first time. And as the calm settled the pain slowly ebbed away, his breathing become normal once more if somewhat laboured.

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Julian moved away slightly, watching the man turned animal. Animals are good, humans are bad, that is what his mind always told him. For the first time in a long time, he turned himself completely visible. He held his hands up in front of the man-beast, showing he had no weapons and he bent to his knees, trying to make himself seem smaller. “Is youw bwood supposed to do that?” he asked, internally cringing at his pronunciation.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Karen – Sleeping Beauty? Please.

Karen stopped and frowned as she heard an angry voice shouting back.
“Well at least you can sleep,” she mimicked under her breath, muttering to herself. “What’s that supposed to mean? That’s the best sleep I‘ve had in months! And they ruined it.”

She scowled, having overheard the yelling voices orders to the other two. “Sleeping Beauty?” she yelled back at the other voice crossly. “I may be a beauty, but I’m certainly NOT sleeping. You lot made certain of that by being so noisy!”
- Completely forgetting the volume of her own voice as she shouted, of course.

However, her anger soon died down as she heard someone coming over to help. However there was still a frown fixed on her face. Oh great, it’s the one who was singing, she thought. But she was only bitter from having her sleep disturbed, and actually she realised the boy was quite nice, and his voice wasn’t that irritating. In fact as a dancer and performer, she appreciated how beautiful and musical his voice was…it was just a pity she wasn’t in the mood for listening to it.

Karen smiled back at Lorenz. A warm, pleasant smile. “It’s okay,” she said, “If you can’t help but sing, I understand…really, I do.” She reached out to take Lorenz’s hand, but before she could do so, she was startled by the pod beginning to move…and as far as she could tell, it moved all on it’s own. Karen’s smile was gone in an instant; replaced with a look of alarm. Her face paled; she gripped the side of the pod until her knuckles went white, and stayed still as a statue until the pod had been up-righted. Her hands were shaking. She looked positively terrified. Her crutches still out of her reach on the ground outside the pod, she leant her body against the side of the pod for support, gripping the framework tightly. Her wooden legs looking awkward, strapped to the bandaged stubs of her legs just beneath the knee. Added to this were two buckled, sturdy, somewhat dull red shoes, strapped onto her carved wooden feet.

Karen stared at Liyr. “Did you do that?” she asked him warily, completely forgetting to answer his question. “Was it you that moved the pod? Please say you moved it. It didn’t move by itself, did it?”

She hesitated a second or two, before saying, “…And can some one pass me my crutches, please? By hand, if you please? They’re on the ground over there,” she explained, nodding numbly in the direction of the two sticks which helped her to walk. Her body was still trembling slightly.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Liyr nodded. "Yes, that was me. I thought it would be easier for you to get out rather than having to climb out." He walked over and picked up the crutches. When he gave them back, he said "I'm sorry if I scared you. I was just trying to help." He looked kind of sad. "I messed up again..." Then he shook his head and suddenly grinned. "My name is Liyr Restalt. What's your name?"

GMancer

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

~Johanna: Crash Site----How Rude~

"Whatever!" said Johanna in response to Lorenz's correction, watching as he went to help Karen. And as Liyr ignored her completely, going off to use that blasted control stick of his, her eyebrows started twitching in irritation at the ordeal. 'He ignored me' she thought, furious at the notation. How DARE he ignore me! Angered, Johanna began stomping towards Karen, Liyr and Lorenz, her face twisted into a sleep ridden grimace.

"STOP IGNORING ME!" she screamed at Liyr, pointing her finger to his forehead, her nose close to his face. "What're you stupid?! Can't you do anything the normal way?! You half scared us to death! And YOU!" she added, pointing at Karen. "Quit your complaining! Some of us can't even sleep at all, or dream for that manner! I don't see why us ruining your beauty sleep should be such a big deal!"

She folded her arms in a quiet display of attitude and authority. "Besides, none of us can afford to sleep! In case you haven't notice we're stranded here until someone manages to find us or we manage to find someone who can help us! And if we just stand here doing nothing we're going to starve!" Her lower lip hung out as she mused, "I can cook, so if someone finds food I can make that. Plus we can probably make a shelter from these pods or sticks. But I really think we should find someone first!"

It was then her attention had returned to the ragged man that Julian was attending to. "Leave him alone!" she cried out to him. "I don't think he wants to be bothered right now!"
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:41 pm

“Fuck off, wouwd you?” he said bluntly, his eyes on William, “Good wittwe beasty, you a good boy. Con you undewstand me?”

Postby Villain » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 pm

As Hades slept in his pod, not hearing anything of the outside world, unscarred by the fires or bitter words, pure for the moment, his mind had entered a strange and familiar dream he had for the past week. There he was n complete darkness, nothing but him and a chair. Skeletal legs could be seen from the side of the chair, sticking out as the view was from behind Hades. His guitar appeared and with a deep breath he began to sing. There were no words only noises and notes coming from his mouth and instrument. With every note a little bit of flesh, muscle, blood, and organs came to the skeleton. And with each note the view began to slowly turn until you could see the skeleton, now with everything but skin on. And with a last long and deep note from his guitar the skin rose up from the muscle, like ooze rising above water. There stood his beautiful wife Annabel. Her hair ditzy and frazzled, eyes a sparkling blue, and lips in a happy and wide smile. Taking a step closer to embrace her he stopped a step short and stared at her curiously, something was wrong, amiss was a significant, nay an important object of her. And after a few seconds, with horror stricken across Hades face, he saw what it was. At first small droplets of blood dribbled down from her forehead, but soon a full blown hole the size of a bullet appeared. And from the darkness the mysterious man in a fedora appeared again, revolver in right hand and pocket knife in left. Hades turned his guitar back into his weapon and angrily began to raise it from the floor where he had dropped it in a panic. But before he could even raise it to a threatening height, another hole had appeared. This one was in his heart, and blood began to gush out like an ocean swallowing him up as the faint cry of his wife echoed in his mind.

With a gasp he awoke from the dream, slobber covering his face by a wolf like animal licking him. It’s strange eyes almost comforting. Grabbing it he opened the pod and peered out.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Karen – What an attention seeker…

Karen looked somewhat relieved by Liyr’s confirmation that it was, indeed, him that had moved the pod. She relaxed a bit, although her hands were still shaking as she took her crutches from the boy. “Thank you,” she said, nodding. Carefully she adjusted herself, so that she had shifted her weight onto the crutches. She moved forward out of the pod, out into the open. “And your apology is accepted. I…” she seemed to absently grip and ungrip the handle to one of the crutches as she spoke, “…I just can’t stand things moving when I don’t know, what’s moving them,” she explained, fidgeting subconsciously. She looked up and smiled back at Liyr. “Nice to meet you, Liyr –”

However before she could get any further, the girl that had been shouting back at her while she was in the pod, stormed over. Karen glared at her. “Nice to meet you, Liyr!” she shouted loudly over the older girl’s speech, not caring for Johanna’s rude bossy behaviour, or her criticism. Karen didn't even care that the girl had actually made some fair points. This girl couldn’t just butt into one of Karen’s conversations! And Karen was going to show her that.

“As I was about to say before we were rudely interrupted by Miss ‘me me me’ over here, my name is Karen.” She shot a sharp look in Johanna’s direction, before smiling sweetly back in Liyr’s direction. She then switched back to glaring at Johanna. “And who put YOU in charge?” Karen asked her haughtily, looking her up and down.
Time Lady

Next

Return to Role Playing