The D-Day Blitz

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Zarengo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

New members are falling from the sky with these updates.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: Texas
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

as they always do. at least most of them never stick around. the average intelligence of the entire board would take a major hit.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Zarengo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I love how you say "at least most of them never stick around" as in "thank god they don't stay!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: Texas
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Lily wrote:ahahahahahhahaha awesome argument skills.

please, indulge me. the news forum needs some real conversation. tell me why Chuck Norris is so great. and don't base your facts on the Chuck Norris jokes, because people say the exact same jokes about Bruce Willis and just change the name.

Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persistant.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: On Cloud 9 with Rainbow Dash
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Zarengo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 pm

:up:
I rest me case.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: Texas
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Zarengo wrote:I love how you say "at least most of them never stick around" as in "thank god they don't stay!"
you know me, I hate stupid newbies.

ooooh, speaking of stupid newbies...
MegaTJ wrote:
Lily wrote:ahahahahahhahaha awesome argument skills.

please, indulge me. the news forum needs some real conversation. tell me why Chuck Norris is so great. and don't base your facts on the Chuck Norris jokes, because people say the exact same jokes about Bruce Willis and just change the name.

Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persitant.


if you're not going to defend it then your argument has no support and can therefore not stand beside you. you're not defending it because you know there is no actual facts behind your argument, you're just a fanboy/girl/thing.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby dabestgamer » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 pm

MegaTJ wrote:Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persistant.


No offense, but... you are not arguing (hardly, if at all); if anything, you are merely trying to evade the topic. But I think I can sum it up. See... thing is... YOU like Chuck Norris; others clearly do not. And you probably shouldn't waste your time trying to convince others to take on your opinion.

Anyway... I'd love to say something along the lines of "Great! Can't wait to see more of the comic!" but... I, personally, think that's kind of overused... but that's just me.
(a.k.a. "DBG")
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby BeeAre » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 am

Chuck Norris was defeated by Bruce Lee, thus all arguments pertaining to him end now, because I say so.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby WildNeko » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

They're baaaaaaack~ And Bell looks kickass as ever.

Gir is so cute, seeing something cute looking like him posing in front of a bunch of hideous creatures coming from behind... something seems odd with that. But what's also odd is it fits, that last panel would make such an awesome wallpaper. Dont'cha think? x3
Meow~
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:54 am
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Omniczar » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 am

Okay, I was expecting something to come out of that but this is not what I expected.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 am

I'd Buy it. That'd be an awesome poster to have.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.
offline
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Location: OK, USA
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby MegaTJ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 am

Lily wrote:
Zarengo wrote:I love how you say "at least most of them never stick around" as in "thank god they don't stay!"
you know me, I hate stupid newbies.

ooooh, speaking of stupid newbies...
MegaTJ wrote:
Lily wrote:ahahahahahhahaha awesome argument skills.

please, indulge me. the news forum needs some real conversation. tell me why Chuck Norris is so great. and don't base your facts on the Chuck Norris jokes, because people say the exact same jokes about Bruce Willis and just change the name.

Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persitant.


if you're not going to defend it then your argument has no support and can therefore not stand beside you. you're not defending it because you know there is no actual facts behind your argument, you're just a fanboy/girl/thing.

You know what I hate, douche bag fags. I have no argument, my opinion is my opinion, your opinion sucks. It's completely stupid to argue over something this f****** stupid. Anyone who continues this stupid f****** topic is a complete retard who has nothing better to do than whine about everything everyone else says. Get off your bottles you babies. >:(
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: On Cloud 9 with Rainbow Dash
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby WildNeko » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 am

I know right? Although get rid of the text and just leave Gir pointing like that. Kinda makes it look like he's saying "CHARGE! BRING ME TACOS!!!"

It can also be a "We need you!" poster. xD
Meow~
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:54 am
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Zarengo » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am

It wouldn't be hard to make.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: Texas
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:22 am

MegaTJ wrote:You know what I hate, douche bag fags. I have no argument, my opinion is my opinion, your opinion sucks. It's completely stupid to argue over something this f****** stupid. Anyone who continues this stupid f****** topic is a complete retard who has nothing better to do than whine about everything everyone else says. Get off your bottles you babies. >:(


oh you're so cute when you get mad.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby BeeAre » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 am

MegaTJ wrote:You know what I hate, douche bag fags. I have no argument, my opinion is my opinion, your opinion sucks. It's completely stupid to argue over something this f****** stupid. Anyone who continues this stupid f****** topic is a complete retard who has nothing better to do than whine about everything everyone else says. Get off your bottles you babies. >:(

Hi. I'm a moderator. Stop arguing or I will ban you for a week. You are the one being a baby. You are the one breaking the rules. We don't censor curse words on this board. You shut up fucking now.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby BeeAre » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:39 am

hey guys come into the bleed forum and help me decide on the final official names for all the members of the darkstar council in the discussion thread. :)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 am

So wait, BR do you mean the Predictions/Bleedblog thread or the "12-04-10" thread?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby DaCrum » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 am

I like how they bleeped out fucking and all that jazz but the much more likely to offend "douchebag fag"? Nope.

And frankly, I'm offended by that phrase. Fuckin' rhymes.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Archrival » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 am

DaCrum wrote:I like how they bleeped out fucking and all that jazz but the much more likely to offend "douchebag fag"? Nope.

And frankly, I'm offended by that phrase. Fuckin' rhymes.

Ya douchebag fag.
Image
SUPPPAAAHHH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Location: On the stage of life.
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:32 am

"Gir wants YOU!


To get him a taco. Lol."
or
"I want my Slaw!"
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.
offline
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Location: OK, USA
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Sycros D4 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:00 am

Well, guys, it's been fun...
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Pandora's Box
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Omniczar » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 pm

BeeAre wrote:hey guys come into the bleed forum and help me decide on the final official names for all the members of the darkstar council in the discussion thread. :)

Nah, no one accpets my ideas anyway.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:"Gir wants YOU!


To get him a taco. Lol."
or
"I want my Slaw!"

Image
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Omniczar » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Okay, whatever you say pwned.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests