Children of the Grim, OOC, Sign Ups Still Open, OMFG, A POST

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Children of the Grim, OOC

Postby nicomon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:06 am

Done my CS.

Postby Jasthn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:35 am

Lol not that Ali. Like... A boy and girl are in the same mind, but they share a single body. They're two completely seperate people sharing a body.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 am

But that would be awesome Jassy.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:11 am

Jasthn wrote:Lol not that Ali. Like... A boy and girl are in the same mind, but they share a single body. They're two completely seperate people sharing a body.

That's multiple personalities and we already got too many of them. :B

Postby Jasthn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 am

Amaranthine Ali wrote:
Jasthn wrote:Lol not that Ali. Like... A boy and girl are in the same mind, but they share a single body. They're two completely seperate people sharing a body.

That's multiple personalities and we already got too many of them. :B

I guess it's just a difference on the way I look at it. But if I'ts not acceptable, it's not acceptable. I'll begin thinking of somethign else.

Keiran wrote:But that would be awesome Jassy.

The hermaphrodite?
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:47 am

Absolutely.

Postby Jasthn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 am

I'll give it some thought haha. I might actually have an idea for a fairy tale about that too....
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:27 am

Sweet.

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Do mythology's count as Fairy Tales?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm

I imagine so.
If I hadn't done 'the Red shoes', I was going to do a myth/legend instead.
Just make it sound fairy-tale-ish and you'll be fine.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Archvillain wrote:Do mythology's count as Fairy Tales?

I'm a fan of most mythology so I suppose. As long as the character is mortal and can be killed, then write on. If not, then don't bother.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Alright just want to make sure Greek mythology is acceptable. Oh yeah and Reserved, should have it up by either today or tommorow.

Edit: Finally got it up, now just need to put it through word to finalize any grammatical errors my iPod or I have mistaken. Until then here's the Alpha copy of it.

Fairy tale: Greek Mythology.

Patient Number: 23601-R0F1C0PT3R-D3ADR0XX0RZ

Name: Hades. 

Appearance: Hades skin is pale white, his cheek fat is nonexistent giving his mouth area a skeletal look. His eyes are sunken with a dull bored look on it. He wears a Black robe tattered all over it with his hood drooping below his forehead in a narrowing fashion till it ends in a sharp point. He has no muscle mass to speak of yet stands straight like an arrow, only hunching forward when he is playing his scythe. His fingernails reach out by s few millimeters past the skin and most of them are covered in dirt as if he was digging in the ground with his hands. He stands at 5 '6 and has pitch black hair that seems to be groomed and gelled back. (And no there is no picture as I have no artistic skill to even pay someone to say it's moderately ok and can't find a picture online to fit this either so until I do no picture)

Dead things
Money
Power
Animals
The Guitar (Bothe electric and regular)
The Bass
The Latin language
Prisons 
Ravens and Wolves
Order
Curiosity
Women

Dislikes: Other men
The sun
Plants
Life
Prudish women
Rebellious attitudes
Lightning 
Fatty Rats
Plants
Alcohol 
Poor things and people
Chaos
Animals
Lack of music
Boredom

Disorders: Bi-polar: Does not trust anyone or anything (Also known as Dementia from where I got the idea), ADHD, Hoarder

Powers/Abilities:
Summons the Dead: Hades can raise skeletons, zombies, ghosts and other undead atrocities with his guitar or through rituals. The longer the song/ritual is the more powerful the undead, his ADHD normally causes him to get off track with it meaning at first he might be summoning a blubbery monster zombie but would then add a long snake like undead with a spine/long rib cage for its snake body that is piercing through the chest with it's dagger like end tail. This outlet normally lets his ADHD side a place to go meaning it's rare for it to show somewhere else. An average skeleton armed with sword and shield takes twenty seconds to make.

Pros:
-Can have a squad of body guards that need no rest to fight for him
-Easy to replace one of them quickly 
-All come equipped with armor and weapons usually after a historical culture such as Spartan battle armor and weapons, Vikings, fuedal japan, and mideval ages
-Durable and strong. Takes effort to kill.

Cons:
-Can only have 4-5 at a time or else they’ll go rampant
-Is harder to replace them in bulk
-More powerful undead require more mental power to control meaning less and less undead as they get stronger

Grimoire power: A fancy way of saying that a flock of ravens normally follow him around on his shoulders, head, and back. Their eyes are all light blue with a fire in them. He is attached to each and every one and will get obscenely angry when a single one dies; he has also individually named each and every one of his thirty ravens. Lastly is his number one most attached object, his wolf Cerberus. Unlike the mythology one it does not have three heads just one. It is also not humongous but it does have the same eyes as the ravens, crooked jagged light blue design on its black fur. And its mane is jutting backwards like a crown. Its tongue and mouth is soaked with blood and fingers are also encroached with dirt. It is only 6 months old and is either on his hood using it like a pocket or in Hades arms. Hades can also look through their eyes to get direct information on reconnaissance missions and stalking.
Pros:
- Can provide a good distraction 
-Can help in combat with the undead to swarm and stun a target
-Are excellent in spying and guard duty
-The more sent on spying the more information they can gather
-Hades can see through there eyes for even better spying
Cons:
-Have no combat abilities beyond being a nuisance, distraction, shoving, and stunning
-Hard to tell if they’re cawing because of food, an enemy, or to scare an enemy away
-Are obvious on spying missions if too many are sent
-Is completely defenceless when mind controlling a raven to see through it's eyes

Weapon

Main Weapon: Scythe
Secondary Weapon: Can be converted into a musical instrument with strings going down from the bottom of the blade like a guitar.

History: Much like the Greek mythology Hades did have two other brothers, and they did draw straws to see who would rule what. The difference is they ran a pizzeria not the world, Poseidon got the kitchen and plate cleaning duty, Zeus got management and clerk, while Hades was maintenance or in other words the plumber. They worked together and had a great happy time and there restaurant got a rather large amount of customers driving off most business. With their upper middle class pay checks they all got a good house and life. Hades was the most successful with a beautiful wife and a baby child. 
The problem with their large pay checks was that there competitors Fatty Rats wanted them out of the picture no matter what. Soon they hired a hit man who killed Zeus and Poseidon before going after Hades. When the hit man brought out the gun and fired he missed and instead killed Hades wife with child in hand. He mourned there death and rarely left the graveyard they were buried in. After spending so much time in the graveyard he grew attached to the strange tranquility and serenity of the graveyard. It's morbid orderly place in which when he peaked deeply enough into the thought he found death as simply a step beyond the mortal into a vast uknown. Sadly even with his new found peace Fatty Rats still wanted him dead and sent more and more hitmen until he eventually took humptys offer. And so he ventured off to Humpty’s island taking on the name of Hades to symbolize his new absorption into Death. 

Theme: Still getting the link but; Voltaires Land of the Dead
Undead Minion Theme: Les Miserables Prologue Work song (They say the chorus mainly with the exception of “Your here even if you die”. More high ranked undead will do the solo parts however)
Last edited by Villain on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 pm

I figured you would pull this, Archvillian.

I'm going to say fix the history. Why you ask, simply because you get your abilities and powers on the island, and two, he should think he's hades, not actually hades. Next on the list, the powers, Summons the dead, its sounds like you can summon armies and powerful beasts with ease, I want limits here, I don't want armies, maybe four to five Undead creatures and how powerful do they get? Also one powerful beast or one group, not both. Grimoire Power is it mostly used for spying?
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Villain » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Damn knew I forgot something. As for Grimoire yes its used mainly to be his eyes and ears, and he does not have a powerful pet Cerberus is just a cute little wolf puppy. It can bite your leg and provide a distraction but thats as far as it can get. Grimoire is basically a utility power for spying, distracting enemys with his ravens and to alert him when someone is sneaking up on him. As for Raise Dead the maximum he can make is about 8 skeletons that are armed and he has to individually make each meaning 1 minute and 40 seconds to have his squad ready. And they themselves are weak and fragile in which a good baseball bat to the head could insta hit one of them. The dead creatures are just to be combined with the ravens to swarm an enemy so that even if they kill one a ton of others will be attacking them doing a little damage each which adds together to do a moderate amount. Now to get to work on putting that all in.

Edit: Wait can the ravens and Wolf already come with him to the island. Only he can now control them more directly.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm

@ Arch: Make raised the dead, five soldiers, but they can have armor and weapons. However, what sort of weapons would they have, through?

And no, they can't come with him.
More Robots

Postby Villain » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Alright finally finished with everything. Now is it acceptable?

Postby Villain » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 pm

I will take your silence as a yes then.....

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Its fine.
More Robots

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:05 pm

So... is the RP starting tomorrow?
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm

maybe in an hour or two.
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Cool.

Postby Villain » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Great can't wait.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:30 pm

I think you all understand what this means.
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Ah waves, good, good.

Oh, and MM, I'm working on that second CS, now. Just need to draw the picture, do the powers, and do the history left. I got a ton of inspiration for this one.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 pm

sam4books wrote:Ah waves, good, good.

Oh, and MM, I'm working on that second CS, now. Just need to draw the picture, do the powers, and do the history left. I got a ton of inspiration for this one.

Excellent, I look forward to it.

@All: Btw, I have updated the CS list.
More Robots

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing