Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

you get what i am saying dont ya...so its fine
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:40 pm

... What?

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

*sigh* ...nevermind i will wait for Garth

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

People are easier to understand when they use capitals and punctuation.

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah Iven I understand what you're talking about. Though that would technically mean you have 3 characters due to the spirit having a different personality then the human.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 pm

And I understand what you said, Villain.

I'll put this in plain English, iven. You can't put forth the effort to use grammer, I won't put the effort into reading what you say.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Jesus!

I fall asleep after school and there's like 15 posts in the OOC...?

Iven, your request for more characters is denied for now. Although you are showing promise, I'd like to see you keep up the good work with one character before adding more into the mix.

Sorry Cheesemore, I've been waist-deep in drama and I'm going to post right now.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 pm

ya thats my problem...but i am thinking of giving them some basic personality traits...you know they are not that complicated, very easy to read and know what they might do next, but not to bland and lifless ether....so i guess it will be complicated.
dam...

Garth- ok, thought i would give it a shot

Keiran-
It doesn't matter if i use proper grammer or not. You are still able to understand and figure out what I am saying, so suck it up.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm

iven3000 wrote:Garth- ok, thought i would give it a shot

Keiran-
It doesn't matter if i use proper grammer or not. You are still able to understand and figure out what I am saying, so suck it up.

Three things iven. Good grammar is the backbone of civilizes society. You would do well to use it. Keiran is my charming Co-GM, she is the law here (after myself). You should remember to respect her, and captain craz Arch.

My name is Gareth, not Garth. This is a thing I have an issue with, as Gareth is my real name. Please remember the E, I am not a goddamn country singer.

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Why thank you Gareth.

Iven, suck it up, buttercup. Authors are the geniuses of language. So fuck off.

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 pm

I'm both insulted and happy Garth Garthalamuel Gareth. But I'm not captain crazy, I'm captain crystal meth (With my sidekick vodka lad). There's a fundamental difference you know.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Garethcool wrote:Three things iven. Good grammar is the backbone of civilizes society. You would do well to use it. Keiran is my charming Co-GM, she is the law here (after myself). You should remember to respect her, and captain craz Arch.

My name is Gareth, not Garth. This is a thing I have an issue with, as Gareth is my real name. Please remember the E, I am not a goddamn country singer.

Ha...please don't bring up the topic of civilization or society...you wont win there, trust me.
And i only show respect to those who give it in return. Sorry but she will have to suck down here own pride,like i did, before i respect her.

and sorry for getting the name wrong...Gareth

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

So if you were to say run up to Kieran and spit in her eye, hit her with a baseball bat on the knee, and grab her shoulders so you can swiftly knee her in the stomach wih the combined force of your knee, gravity, and you pushin her you would expect her to apologize back? (If you were to do this instead of do what you just did in your newest posts)

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:52 pm

*sigh*
no, that's not what i meant

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh ok. Sorry I'm just groggy right now (Is that a word? Well it is now: groggy).

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Dude, I will totally reply to Garthalamuel, because that's awesome.

Don't make me bend the plot just to screw with you iven. I win everything in this thread, and the IC. Unless Fenix is involved, in that case 'win' is a subjective term.

Also: groggy is a word.

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 pm

*sigh*
fine you win...but thats only because you have power over us as the GM. i am just saying if you didn't have that power you would lose...just saying

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Feel free to continue jussayin' I will continue to uphold my POWAH.

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Wait how many people are left in the courtyard? Or have most of them rushed to class?

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Garethcool wrote:Sorry Cheesemore, I've been waist-deep in drama and I'm going to post right now.

Just making sure you didn't leave without telling us or you were just short on time.

Archvillain wrote:Wait how many people are left in the courtyard? Or have most of them rushed to class?

Aaron's hologram's still there.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:14 pm

I meant NPCs but thanks Cheesey

Postby Maradyne Andel » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Accepted
Name: Marianne Cornell

Teacher, or Student?: Student

Honor Student, Or Delinquent?: Delinquent

Year: Freshman

Weapons: Staff

Class/Race: Demon/Blue Mage

Gender/Sexuality: Female/Straight

Personality: Marianne is a shy, oblivious girl. She stayed quiet and often to the back of groups or class. She keeps to herself and is more passive than she is assertive. She will go along with just about anything, so long as she isn't asked what she prefers. While being a timid girl, she has a strong will and gives her all in whatever she's doing. She tries to seem strong in times of stress, but when she's being bullied she more often than not will break down and cry.

Appearance: Basic Appearance (not the right colors).
Marianne had the basic Mage attire, a long 'floofy' dress, boots, big ball earrings, and a white hair ribbon. He hair falls past her knees and is blue, almost aqua, and her eyes are a deep sky blue, true to her element. She normally carries her staff around with her, which has a replica of a prinny's head at the top, at her side with one hand, then with the other she normally has a thick book of spells and her reading glasses.

History: Marianne was given the choice on what to do when she was young. She'd always wanted to follow her parents footsteps and ended up becoming a blue mage. She trained as a child, and her first spell was Ice. She'd been more drawn to ice spells after that first successful casting, and though she was taught in more elements, she learned more about ice spells than any other, and would currently be considered "lacking" in her novice stage of fire. Her training was like a normal mage or skull's training, being brought into harsh climates to "strengthen" them or something like that, she never really under stood that part, but she did as she was told none-the-less. As she increased her magic capability, she started to get to where casting was as easy as blinking. She'd often times use magic to help out with small things, like trying to reach a higher shelf since she was so short, she would cast ice to make a latter or a step, when she'd get what she wanted, she'd step off and snap, shattering the ice into a thousand little shards. Once she got in trouble for doing that right as a cleaning prinny came in and got impaled with the little shards.

Reason for attending the Academy: Marianne wants to become a great mage like her parents, and to learn more about different monsters and other classes.

Accepted
Name: Chellzee May

Teacher, or Student?: Student

Honor Student, Or Delinquent?: Honor Student

Year: Sophomore

Weapons: Knife

Class/Race: Marionette/Martial Artist

Gender/Sexuality: Female/'No Sexuality'

Personality: Chellzee is a loner who rarely speaks to anyone. She more than often communicates with nods, shakes of her head, pointing, or a shrug of her shoulders. She doesn't do much work, and most often doesn't even go to class, thus earning her reputation as an Honor Student. She can often be found staring blankly at the ground or sky when she's alone, and when asked a personal question more often than not she'll simply stare at the person that asked for a long, slightly awkward moment. But under the emotionless mask, in the Marionette's head, dark thoughts linger in her mind, whispering evil thoughts to get her to act on them, but she never shows the inner chaos.

Appearance: Just a click away
Chellzee is kind of an oddball. Her hair is long and light blue, while her eyes are a pale purple. She wears a red circlet around her head that's stilted to one side, with two light pink flowers over it, and a band that goes over her head, under the flowers, and falls down on either side of her face almost like normal hair, but as it goes down to about her waist it flares out and is connected to white flower looking balls by a few golden studs. Her dress is light blue and has a white collar covering her entire neck, with a ribbon at just the bottom of the collar. She wears a white skirt under the dress that flares out under the spitted sides and a bit in the front and back. She wear's thigh high socks, and just above the knee length boots. She often has a few 'strings' just wrapped around her wrists, ankles, and neck to mess with when she get's bored, and they could be used as 'puppet strings' to make her do something if someone got a hold of them.

History: Chellzee was originally a lifeless doll, owned by a high leveled demon. One day the demon captured a spirit and forced it inside of her body. The spirit was slightly corrupt, one should say. Gorey thoughts filled the Marionette's head, compelling her to act out her thoughts. She fought against them, keeping the thoughts suppressed and her face an emotionless mask. She served the demon almost like a slave, and one day she finally snapped. She snuck into the demon's room at night, slipping silently to his bedside as he slept. When she was given the spirit, the demon had unknowingly gotten some of his energy sucked from him and into the new life, and that night was the night he found out. After a night of struggling from both, Chellzee left the home of her now dead 'parent' and simply wandered for a time, until she found Evil Academy that is.

Reason for attending the Academy: She simply needed something to do with her spare time. Though without telling anyone but herself, she wants to be able to have a better training in hand-to-hand combat that she would on her own.
Last edited by Maradyne Andel on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Keiran: YAY! I have a follower like Arch and Neo!

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 pm

That's the honor student spirit Arch!

Welcome to my humble RP, madame Maradyne.

Postby iven3000 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:06 am

Yay!!! more females...Finally!!!

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 am

I have no idea what you want me to post about Gareth, lol.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing