Super-High-Roics 2 OOC (Sign-ups open!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 OOC (Sign-ups open!)

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 am

@Sam: Also Boa is with you so you can use his earth shifting, plantt talking, weather controlling powers. Maybe rain will wash the liquid of as it is naturally created.
@Sal: Yes you can still have a weapon, I assumed you'd chosen one on the flight to destination. What would you like?
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby sam4books » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Dammit, I knew I forgot something one way or another. That seems to be a common thing with me :/
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby SaI » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Let me see... I was considering possibly a chain and weight with high resistance to heat, or perhaps wires that have the same properties, only Felix would be capable of manipulating it due to channeling his own powers through them. What do you think Arch? I am tempted to try to go for a Gambit rip off, but he can literally make anything go boom... which Felix is probably also capable of.

So, chain, wires, or pack of cards? You can pick for me GM.
Last edited by SaI on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 pm

The man wears a wife beater and boasts, that doesn't scream brighter, Arch.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby SaI » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 pm

At least we know he's "pretty."
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 pm

@Sal: Hmmmm well he uses light based powers why not you something made of diamond to focus the light?
@MM: I could have had him dumber "Me Ragnar, me smash puny humans and take over galaxy."
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Archrival wrote:@Sal: Hmmmm well he uses light based powers why not you something made of diamond to focus the light?
@MM: I could have had him dumber "Me Ragnar, me smash puny humans and take over galaxy."

That would of been predictable. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Brighter isn't generally expressed by vocal tones, someone who speaks normally can express any level of intelligence. You guys haven't really done anything to test his intelligence part from piss him off which doesn't show he's dumb just he's easily angered.

@Sal: Technically with his powers and the right technology he could create a power based lightsaber.
Last edited by Archrival on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby SaI » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:36 pm

@Arch: Hm... you know, that's a pretty nice idea. Then you made me think of a magnifying glass. But then again, you are proposing the use of a diamond-based product for offensive purposes, right? Concentration of light to a single place. Could be like a gun of sorts whose build is designed for Felix's specific ability? *ponders* Or is that too far-fetched?

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Archrival wrote:Brighter isn't generally expressed by vocal tones, someone who speaks normally can express any level of intelligence. You guys haven't really done anything to test his intelligence part from piss him off which doesn't show he's dumb just he's easily angered.

I need a reaction so I can start the show.
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Well Ragnar has just sent his monkeys/gorrilla at you and just thwacked Chrysalis as if he was a real bug.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby SaI » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Dunno how Geo's going to take it when you use "miles" as a description for just how powerfully swatted his character got by Ragnar. But then again, who knows.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 pm

When I say miles I mean about 2-3 miles. Also I mentioned a lightsabre idea for Neutrino earlier.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Archrival wrote:Well Ragnar has just sent his monkeys/gorrilla at you and just thwacked Chrysalis as if he was a real bug.

So? I pick didn't the master suit and the overlord gauntlets for nothing, Arch. I got plans, horrible plans for him and a message for their Leader so I can play a game within a game, within a game.
More Robots

Postby SaI » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Archrival wrote:When I say miles I mean about 2-3 miles. Also I mentioned a lightsabre idea for Neutrino earlier.

I may not be a Star Wars fan, but let's do this shit. Done and done.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Plus the lightsabre would be useful on the clay monkeys heating up the clay making them possible to break.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby SaI » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Which I will say is pretty sweet~

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Mind if I have Chrysalis turn Ragnar's blow into a glancing strike? It'll still send him flying but not quite as far as a full strike would have.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Sure, if you want.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Villain » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

So Tylers fire balls and chainsword can one two punch the gargoyles?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Archrival » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 am

If they heat them to a degree but I don't see how a techno-organic lifeform can create fire, a chainsaw I can see being created but fire balls require an entirely different element.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 am

You're questioning how a technorganic alien can create fireballs in a RP where we have Freak Brawler who defys the Law of Conservative Mass/Energy. Phantom touch, Aeol, Boa, Kierans black text character, Dream Walker, and Super Sonic? They either use magic (Which goes against science) or cannot exist due to a law of science (Supersonic would be a blue splat on the wall if he trys his power due to him not being able to see everythin fast enough and if he could clearly see everything goin at Mach 2 then if he walked normally it would seem like the zero hour power Neo uses in Matrix times two ALL THE TIME) I'm pretty sure we can bend another rule of reality in a game about breaking realitys rules with super powers.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Archrival » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:26 am

What I'm trying to say is, how can something not made of fire and is liquid based use fire? I know we have super powers but logic still governs the universe.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 am

The ball he fires out of his cannon has a air tight coating on it that it sheds when it gets fired. The ball has a chemical reaction with the oygen in the air lighting it on fire (Fires main componet is air anyway).

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 am

Dude, Keir is superstrong, and has the disability to only be able to see as heat.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing