Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

Postby Soul » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 am

Chameleon remained quiet as the assembly continued, watching each of the students receive their aliases as they put their arms in the machine provided by the headmaster. Some of them were ridiculous enough to cause the ninja to let out a light chuckle. But as the alarm began to blare he let out a groan. An emergency on the first day? At least he'd be able to see their combat prowess first hand. As the students began to file to the briefing room, Chameleon ran to his quarters and put on the rest of his ninja gear, bringing the rest of his weaponry with him.

The ninja made his way into the briefing room as Second Life and Raider were arguing. He remained silent until Raider had finished speaking. "I'll deal with the civilians," Chameleon said,"Sneaking past the civilians and removing Ivanunia without any civilians getting in the way should be no problem."

Postby sam4books » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 pm

~Silver Dancer (Magina Dreamwalker): Briefing Room----Missions Again?~

When the siren sounded Magina knew she was in for it. Those sirens used to haunt her dreams every night, and hearing them again after all these years wasn't exactly a joyful trip down memory lane. If she remembered correctly (and she remembered perfectly) it was on a day like this she had her first run-in with the dreaded Carnies of Chaos. She hated them the moment she set eyes upon their taunting icon, a stupid clown of all things! In fact she half expected that's what they would be facing this time.

You can just picture the relief that overcame her face when she heard the news that she didn't have to deal with them this time. 'Good', she thought. As bad as it was, she was pleased, 'I'm not in the mood to deal with the bastard.' By "bastard" she meant their supposed "master of the mind" of course. Although this did not mean she did not worry. Yes, she and her companions had dealt with this sort of stuff before, on the first day no less, but some of the students have been revealed to have a history with these crooks. She knew enough of how the human mind worked to know that odds are something will happen. Most likely something bad. Once again she'd have to agree with Second Life that this could be dangerous. Unfortunately it didn't seem as if the Captain was willing to give up on his pursuit to encourage the students to witness justice any time soon. Magina sighed, "Here we go again. Two times in a roll, I swear."

The addition of this...."Raider" guy came as a surprise. 'I didn't see him come in...in fact, I can't remember ever seeing him before at all!' She regarded him oddly, attempting to make sense of his appearance and how he and Second Life knew each other. But...eventually she gave up. Mainly because their banter had already begun to explain some things. Like, what the hell he was doing here in the first place. Sort of. And from the looks of it he was the one that was in charge of leading them against the Petalled Pestilence. Magina never really had a problem with those girls, so she herself was not quite as familiar with their methods as some people here. Still, from the sound of it Raider's group will need her help all the same, at least with calming the citizens down. It did seem to be within her area of expertise at least. But she was still wary of how one of their own student's reunion with their dear mother might turn out. It could either be the best, or for the worse. But she supposed that she would have to face her mother sometime. It's just that it would had been nice if they got more of a chance to prepare her for it. "I guess I'm with you then" she said to Raider, not exactly finding this to be the best first day on the job.
Last edited by sam4books on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Tyler J.
Already on a mission this early?

Tyler was completely freaked out by the head masters eave dropping on his little joke. Watching the scene unfold he stared at the grizzled old black man and kept thinking of cop chases, explosions, and suspence with giant mechas made of cop cars wielding electric guitars and playin Another one bites the dust. Finally snapping out of it he hears the options for Petailed Pestilence or Junkies. The idea of fighting a group called Junkies seemed pitifully easy just from the name. While an outbreak? That was a challenge." I'll go with Raider. Maybe my suit can help counter infect the disease to destroy it." Tyler said before having his right arm begin to bubble, squirm, and expand by a few inches like a puss sack being filled with water with little warts on it.  Finally the fore arm transformed into his jagged and curved alien sword shaped chainsaw. Raising the weapon to his face and looking at the glowing lines on it and rubbing the flat side with his left hand up and down before returning it to his side."Ready when needed." he said as he gave a glance to Boa before relooking over the people around him.
Last edited by Villain on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Regalus » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Yanko stared at Tyler's arm with a mix of shock and amazement; That symbiote's really something...I have no fucking clue what it is, but one things for sure it's pretty cool, he thought to himself as he could feel part of himself hissing in response. At that moment Yanko met the other boy's gaze and smiled; he would find away to make the blasted thing to shut up and let him be just this once, even if it would be annoying as all hell. For now however, there were more important things for him to deal with.

"I'll be heading out to the park with Raider too. I can do my best work there with you guys," he called out letting his decision be known, before turning back to his new friend. "Seems like we'll be sticking with each other for a bit longer," he added with a grin. It seemed rather ironic that the mission that most appealed to him would be the same one as Tyler. If anything, this was the best time for him to see how the symbiote operated, and it wasn't a chance he was just going to slip by. Though in truth that wasn't his only reason.

This gang, Petaled Pestilence, seemed to insult him with its very name. It might've been the ecomancer in him, but it just rubbed him the wrong way and if this group actually lived up to it's name.,,well, let's just say he really wanted to be there to give them a pieceof his mind.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 pm

In the air

If a T-90 tank had mated with Helicarrier, it's offspring would be named after the legendary flying lizard, Pterodactyl. This flying vehicle designed and built by Derek, is one of the most heavily armored and defensive ship on the planet, thanks to its fourth layers of protection and defensive systems. Heat Rays, Radiation blasts, Death Lasers, missiles barrages, it will keep on flying, and if it is shot down, it was designed to crash, but keep the flight crew safe. Its sports, a tan paint job with reddish orange secondary colors.

Raider removes one of his hands from the controls and pushes a series of buttons on the top console. "There programed your stop. " Raider mentioned as leaped right out of his chair. " Good luck with Ivaunia." He wished as slapped the shoulder of his co-pilot, Chameleon and gave a thumbs up to Silver Dancer. " DOMINATE!" He shouted as he walked of the cockpit, throwing his hat to the ground. A drone suddenly launches from the Pterodactyl as Raider walks past the rest of the crew in the hanger. " Virus, Freak Brawler, and Neutrino, your with me. I'll catch you in a gravity well. " Raider said as he issued the order. He pulled a level and opened the hatch. It was a good size drop below from where Ragnar's location was.

" Now let's go wreck us some Gargoyles and a jack ass." Raider said with obvious joy before he jumped out the hatch of the Pterodactyl. To slow his descend to the earth below, he stretched out his arms and legs. The drone from earlier, zoomed and attached itself to Raider, transforming around his body. It became his armor and its power, Raider slowed his descend with a gust of air, landing softly on the ground. The archeons from his gauntlets launched all around Raider, forming a circle within a circle, the Donut formation.

------Landing-------

Those weren't called by Raider remained on the Pterodactyle with Silver Dancer and Chameleon. It landed on the ground nearby the medical team's tents while they worked on a clue for those still inside the barrier. It landed perfectly like Raider programed as gentle as plopping down a couch made out of marshmallows.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Apollo Godsworth
~How the-?!~

Apollo listened to the briefing but perked up when he heard the word Junkies. Apollo looked up at the screen just in time to see the aged black man look directly at him then over to Trash. After the Briefing he stared at the screen thinking what could they be up to down there. He came back to reality when people began saying where they were going.

"Well, since most everyone else is going to the park, I'll go after the Junkies." Apollo said, he then looked at his arm and looked at his battery power: 80%. Apollo opened the hatch and tossed in a wad of paper from his pocket. He watched the display go up to 95%. "I'm ready." He said in almost a whisper "I'll do a quick upgrade on the way there for whatever may be thrown at me." He thought to himself.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 am

Natasa 'Nat' Mengsk Contagion/Contagia
~ "Fun times start now." ~

Contagion hopped off the Pterodactyl, looking around. It wasn't any different from what she remembered her mother specializing in. Panic, chaos, and a side of mind control. Contagion placed her mask on, speaking slowly and precisely. "We're to... calm down the citizens, right? If anything we could always herd them into a corner and drop one of these in there." She motioned to a grenade strapped to a belt with about 18 others. "They're my own special brand of knock-out gas. It's a nice shade of green and can take down an elephant." She tapped the mask for a moment "And with a good throw the spray should take out a 20 foot radius" She looked at everyone, tossing the grenade from one hand to the other. "I'm ready to stop these shenanigans as soon as you all are."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:04 am

{Sparrow's Group}

Echo looked at his classmates that were left and said, “Wasn’t he not supposed to say my name?” He bit his lip nervously and pulled on the sleeve of his black shirt and adjusted his white mask. It made him feel almost... elegant. Like the Phantom.

{Heli Group}
Keir jumped off the heli and looked around. He turned to the pilot and asked, “What now?” He cracked his neck and swung the sleeves of his strait jacket as he surveyed the mass of blue around him. He rubbed his bare feet into the warm pavement.
Last edited by Keiran on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Salis sighed. If they were going into battle, it was best that he was in 'battle mode'. It wouldn't do to be caught off guard and be unable to change in time to do something. "Guys, I'm about to do something weird. Don't worry about it." He walked off the transport until he was a few yards away. Then a sickly, black-green substance flowed over him. It surrounded him and formed a kind of cocoon. They heard several cracks, like bones breaking. Then the cocoon shattered and an alien creature walked out of the wreckage. It was much taller than Salis and looked more like a bug than a human. Done. I am Chrysalis. There was a voice but there didn't seem to be a mouth it could come out of.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Villain » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Tyler J.
Hell Yeah!

After Getting everyone assembled up and sent out to the Pterodactyl. Looking at it Tylers mouth opened in amazement at the monstrous sight. His stomach grumbled from his lack of food but he simply scratched at his belly and kept on gawking as his team walked to the Pterodactyl. Entering it Tyler immediately stuck his helmet against the window looking at the outside world and narrating what he saw infront of him like buildings, mysterious hooded figures, people looking like ants, ants looking like tinier ants, and then clouds. After they reached that state he looked over his shoulder at his team. Turning around he was seated next to Boa who was sadly on the team Tyler wanted to be on  "Well atleast I get to break shit and go nuts" he thought as he kept studying his swordsaw. Bringing his right foot up to his seat he snorted and looked over at Raid jumping out the side to the ground. Instinctively Tyler gave a quick instantaneous mental command and his suit began playing:http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dec0XKhAHR5I&v=ec0XKhAHR5I&gl=US. Excitedly Tyler raised his left fist up and said "Lets kick some ass! Hell yeah!" before sprinting forward and leaping out the side and took a position as if to fly.

His arms outstretched in a straight line and legs kept tight together and fully extended his moment of disbelief broke and gravity took care of the rest. Turning his head he put his arms to his sides tight and had his face turned to face the ground as he plummeted like a torpedo being dropped by the ship. With a quick jerk he turned himself so that he was spinning backwards and began to run in place as he continually plummeted to the ground. With another jerk he begans a perioette (Not sure how it's spelled) and stopped himself so that he could attempt the entire Hammer dance with You can touch this but quickly changed it back to his American war song. Finally he returned to his original position of his falling and respread his arms as the symbiote stretched the ooze on his arm to his waist like a flying squirrel giving him a modest gliding utensil before finally bein caught by the gravity well and lowered down.

Turning the music off he looked at his right fore arm and it to began to bubble, grow warts, spasm out, and become sack like before violently exploding into his Tri-Cannon Flamethrower sending the symbiote in all directions in a one foot radius. Looking over at Freak Brawler he saw him turn into a cocoon, bringing up the memory of him being stuck in that black and red cocoon, suspended by humongous tendrils rooted into the walls, infesting and spreading before feeding off the nutrients in the dirt and food in and out of the mansion. Tyler gave a sick frown as he heard the bone snapping noises but was interested at the alien itself. "Whoooaaahh. That's awesome, and slightly amusing in a way to have another alien, thing.".
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby SaI » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:25 am

=Neutrino=
=Team Raider=

Before and then GERONIMO!

Neutrino tugged at the collar of his top, at the wrist cuffs of his gloves both of which were snug, everything around him seemingly closer than before. He felt nervous, but that meant nothing as their aircraft soared towards their destination. He gulped as he stood up from his seat, his glowing eyes staring out at the window and watching the scenery and blurred sky. When Raider released the hatch and called out his name, he released the tension within, and a soft glow was emitted from his body as the nervous energy was released. Eyes opened again, both of which glowed with feverish anticipation, a smile on his face, a fear pushed aside.

Raider jumped, and as they all began, he prepared as well. Taking a deep breath he took a hold of his goggles, and snapped them in place, covering those bright eyes of his. Tightly clenching his fists and unclenching, and wiggling his fingers, he jumped alongside Virus and Freak Brawler.

The descent was amazing, though he felt a bit helpless as they did fall. Neutrino could feel his heart pounding in his ears, the cold causing goosebumps to rise on his skin, and everything about everything little. But as they fell he noticed Virus' antics, and laughed, finding it incredibly unbelievable. The guy was a total clown, and really, there wasn't anything bad about it. He could feel himself tearing as he watched from just how funny it was, and he shook his head, smiling ever so widely as they soon closed in on zero. But not before watching Raider's transformation.

It was like something out of a Japanese movie, and Neutrino was baffled as he watched. As the drone became Raider's armor and new body it transformed Raider's very appearance. And if anything, his persona altogether. If the boy could whistle, he would have. But the winds were too strong, chaffing his lips and preventing him from doing much more as their descent began to slow with gravity's warp.

Safe on ground... for the moment: Raider's Group

Gravity manipulation thankfully allowed them safe landing, and Neutrino let out an exhale of relief. Standing at his full height and looking around, he was about to say something when Freak Brawler spoke with his soft voice, and turning around watched the entire transformation. Gawking, he shook his head as the sound of shattering glass broke out, and something alien took the normal boy's place. Virus' own words were his own, and he nodded. "Fo' serious. That's one sick transformation. Man..."

Neutrino huffed and clapped his hands, closing his eyes momentarily as he allowed the energy inside him to condense. Imagining it within his chest he allowed it to expand, and a visible area of force began to affect the air around him. The temperature rose to a pleasant warmth, and a glow could be seen pulsing from the lone area of his exposed neck. As his hands parted and his eyes opened, a hot breath was exhaled from his nostrils and a faint glow emanated from his body. With a field of awareness of the particles around the boy nodded to himself. "Let's get serious huh. Jus' thinking about the Petals are making me creeped!"
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Archrival » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 am

[Mean Green Mother from outer space]
Once the impact of freefalling through the air had left the three students and they were safely with their teacher they surveyed the area around them, there was utmost chaos and panic in this once tranquil seeming park. It seemed to be clear of infected in this area but there was a new type of threat, Gargoyles. There were dozens of them in groups of about 5 or 6 and each group was terrorising medium sized groups of civilians, the gargoyles were about the size of a large monkeys with large lizard wings and faces shaped into all sorts of ugly creatures. It was clear to see where they all were in such a flat environment with no trees blocking the view, of course there were trees just only a scatter of them here and there but they were far off. It was also clear to see who was causing all of it and where he was, in the misdt of all the chaos was a being.

He appeared to be about 15ft tall and looked like he had been working out from birth, his arms were like three boulders increasing in size on each arm, his legs looked like thick oak tree logs and his hands looked like he could grab the three students by the head and still have enough room for Raider and two civilians. The four could see clearly he was wearing a black tank top and a pair of tatty black jeans that are shredded at the bottom, from the distance they were at he seemed to glisten as if he was made of gemstones and there was definately a green shade to his appearance but it wasn't clear from where they stood.
Last edited by Archrival on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Iris » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:35 am

-Lars, suiting up-
-Team Sparrow-

The briefing was in Lars' opinion...too brief, too many new faces, too much information at one time. True that this was to be expected from the job but considering the age group the majority was Artiface wondered what kind of mind set they would be in? Would they be too excited or confused?

In the designated changing room he was in, Lars was beginning to put on his suit, parts of the walls around him were showing signs of frost as he was stripped to his underwear and singlet and before him lay what would define him on sight. Slowly he pulled the suit on reflecting the need to keep his powers in check with a layer, even to his up coming foes he would show them some mercy as he remembered what had happened when someone had touched his skin. That thought alone gave him nightmares to this day.
Lars took a seat to put on his boots, taking note that the floor itself was not designed for him as it reflected the light over him, "black ice" He absently thought and hoped that no one would be using this room for at least the next hour or so. After several seconds he began to check if the 'pop-out' skates were working, he lifted his right foot off the floor and pressed on a small button by his ankle, in a split second the skates had formed. Upon inspection they appeared to be working fine and so placed his gloves on.

He gave a sigh and looked at the mirror that had been placed in the changing room, did they placed it here for reasons of vanity or to make the hero realize what he would become, an inspiration, an icon or perhaps fear? With cold eyes the reflection looked back at him and Lars was happy that Raid would not yet see him like this, though the boy had been excited to help him out with his goals, Lars also knew that the boy had his own trials ahead of him.
He picked up the last remaining pieces of his suit and one by one he placed them on and looked up at the reflection once more.

"I have no regrets, I will feel no remorse about what I must suffer through to become a better man." He said to the reflection because in the mirror stood a man who showed no emotions, no fear in his eyes for they could not be seen and he knew already that his enemies would feel winters chill....they just didn't kow it yet.
Picking up his bag that contained his old life, Artifice left the changing room leaving it cold and lifeless. The only evidence he left as he walked to meet up with the others was the melting ice behind him.
Last edited by Iris on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Nyvyan » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:25 am

Trash remained silent throughout the briefing. The metal skull helmet fully concealing his emotions as the police chief mentioned the Junkies and gave him a knowing look. Of course he knew about Trash’s history, he had to confess it to the school when he sought sanctuary. And there were the police checks. One doesn’t gain admission to the gang without the cops finding out. “I’ll prepare” He stated flatly before walking off without a word. Metal edged boots clanging on the floor interspaced with the tapping of his staff.

In his ‘office’ or sorts Trash slumped into a black leather office chair, propping his staff up against the desk. With steady hands the Teacher in training flicked the release system, the helmet separating with a hissing sound as the hydraulics worked. The skull was placed before him on the desk. Jeremiah led back in the chair, sighing as it reclined slightly, feeling the full wave of tension hit him at last. In truth Jeremiah had little to prepare for, he had already been fully kitted up. The now revealed young man ran a hand through his light brown hair. So it had been a real mission after all. This couldn’t some form of test. They wouldn’t send kids to fight the Junkies as a test.

The Junkies... Jeremiah leant forwards, grabbing his staff with one hand.
Run weapons diagnostic
-Scanning.

How long had it been since he’d left them? Nearly three years. Three years since he had abandoned his family, his life.
-Scanning Complete. Weapon functioning at 100%

Jeremiah put the staff back down, picking the helmet up gingerly with his hands.
Initiate weapons diagnostic
-Scanning

As the ex Junkie looked into the eyes of the skull he could see himself reflected back in them, blurred and distorted. Why did he keep these relics of his former life? Why didn’t he just build himself something new? Could it be that he missed it?
-Scanning complete. Weapon functioning at 100%

Did he miss the missions? The chances to prove himself? The cheers and pride expressed by his father and the other members? No that wasn’t it. It was a reminder. A reminder of what he was, where he had come from, what he had failed to do.
Play memory file ‘Failure’

Jeremiah watched as the events of that day played behind his closed eyes. He watched her face. He watched his father. He watched what he was meant to become. He watched, as he had done so many times, the helplessness that had overcome him.

With a final sigh Jeremiah opened his eyes, sitting forward and placing the helmet back over his head. Trash stood up, grabbed his staff and left the room without word, without a thought crossing his mind. He simply walked to where the team was arranged to meet, entering and simply stating “I’m ready”.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:49 pm

-Supersonic (aka Nick Sullivan)-
~Team Sparrow~

Nick carefully watched Phantom Touch as he left the area, and finally all the other kids followed suit. 'It's not going to be easy for any of them. It sure wasn't for us.' he thought to himself as he stood there alone for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only about 15 seconds. 'It's my responsibility now though to teach and protect these kids like our teachers did. I won't let them down.' he thought as he started walking towards the briefing room.

He arrived shortly after the headmaster had finished his usual spat with Swift. All these years and you still could cut the tension with a knife between them. Supersonic listened carefully to both of the missions, taking careful note of who was with who. Sparrow was leading the mission against the Junkies, while this other man, Raider, was in charage of a situation with Petalled Pestilence. Immediately everyone choose where they were going. Ironically enough it went too fast for Supersonic, who was mostly left with one option. "Well, since it's all settled, I'll head out with Sparrow and Trash to see what the Junkies are up to." he said in a cheery voice before leaving the room to change.

If anyone were to follow Supersonic, they would have had quite a walk. Supersonic's room was on the top floor of the building. It didn't bother him much, due to his powers and speed, it was just like having a room on the bottem floor to him. As he opened the door to his room, it looked the same as he had left it. The bed perfectly made with his pajamas sitting on top of the bed. He ingored it all and went straight to his closet, which revieled ten identical outfits to the one he had on, including one Tuxedo for formal events. Instead though he reached down on the floor and grabbed the only thing that seemed out of place, his blue boots.

Supersonic quickly put the boots on and stared at the mirror that was in his room. 'No mistakes out there this time Nick.' he thought before throwing his two shirts off and pants, revieling his costume underneath. 'Always ready.' he thought before reaching into his pants pocket and pulling out his mask, which he preceded to put on as well. 'Now let's go save some people, and protect some kids.' he thought as he finally left his room and proceded to the meeting area to begin the mission.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby GnSz » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Janus Leo/Sparrow

Raider's appearance, the bickering, the informing, and of course, the degrading made for a good ol' time. Sparrow chuckled a bit as the newcomer waltzed in and made the room his own, and she rubbed her hands together. She swiftly brought a finger up as she initiated the projected screen interface, clicking on a screen that only she could see with her fingers. To some they would have thought she was crazy, but to her, it was work. Navigating the lists and windows of information, she let out a low hiss as she acknowledged, saved, and sent the files she needed for later. Sending out a signal for the squad cars, she finished up her preparations, already in her garb.

As Echo spoke with baffled words Sparrow clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Yeah, but he ain't really followin' the rules here. Don't worry, as long as we're here, we'll keep your identity below radar. Th' Headmaster an' I got tight security over that sort." She smiled at him as she wound her arms about, feeling them warmly slink in their sockets. She triggered the energies, their sparked reaction and reversion to stasis causing her arms to emanate with a welcoming light. Crossing her arms she turned to look now at those who were under her wing.

Already she felt the nervous energy of those who were to be in her team, and with the snap of her fingers all the systems, files, and workings of her own information interface went offline. Most if not all those in her team were taller than her, but she pushed down her want to stomp about it. Designated leader she knew she had to have a steel face. But it didn't mean she wasn't going to let them choke from the seriousness.

"I'm Leader, but that dun mean I'm yer mom. Supersonic. Trash. My gut's hintin', but I ain't saying till we get to the scene. Artifice. Echo. Hyperion Phantom Touch. Let's cut to the chase, shall we?" She chuckled, her calm laughter daunting to the unexpected. She twisted about and strode forth, waving them to follow suit.

=
=

Heavy and strong, built to drive, they rode the reinforced van with undisclosed knowledge. Sparrow whistled briefly and tossed a tiny button that could be attached to the skin to each person in the car, clicking the ear cuff of her visor. "Keep 'em on ya at all times. This is my way of trackin' ya, knowin' where yer at, an' my way of conductin' y'all about. Y'all can hear jus' fine with 'em on, but know that it's also keepin' track of fluctuations with yer heart, yer temperature, an' anything else that'll be a telltale sign of danger. Don't worry Artifice, had one customized for ya. Had an ol' alien friend who made lots of cold, an' it can withstand jus' that. But each of yers will notify me via here," she clicked her visor, "I'm yer communication tower 'ere."

Slowly her arms began to hum ominously, and she clicked her fingers together, each time causing a strange echo with their eerie clicks. "Stay together. As yer guardians I dun want this mission to cost ya anythin' precious to ya. Until we get more data it's stupid to run headfirst. I got lowdowns of yer abilities an' powers, an' upon acquirin' details of the mission will split us up based on it. Defy my orders an' you better expect somethin' fierce returnin' back. Be smart an' you won't get hurt too bad."

Their vehicle came to a stop, and Sparrow gripped the latch hard, before pushing and opening it. Jumping out she spotted the familiar face and nodded to him. "Any new data on the situation Swift? Or do I gotta hack about for ya?"

Postby Archrival » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:47 am

[Swift by name, Swift by nature]
Swift was sorrounded by SWAT member's looking busy and doing their own thing, he however was looking at map and had had little figures on the map as if he was in a war room and was moving the figures as if he was moving the people they represented into position. He didn't even look up when Sparrow spoke to him. "In fact we do Janus, it seems to be a usual plunder and swipe routine but nonetheless it has more deep undercurrents with another two henchmen taking charge. Buzzsaw and Hotrod the twins are the ones who are in charge, they currently have around 20 minions with highpowered guns with them. This will mean I'll be sending 10 of my elites in a two vehicles with your own vehicle I see you brought." Swift then looked up at who she had brought, especially Trash and Apollo. "Good choice on the two former Junkies, it'll be a nice family reunion." Swift sarcastically, he knew the real names of Hotrod and Buzzsaw but didn't want to spoil the surprise when they discover that for themelves. "Bring them in for interrogation when you're done, so get your asses down to the shopping district pronto." The gang would notice the Pterodactyl was nearby as they were near the park but as they travelled slower the group who were aboard the Pterodactyl had already begun work and were nowhere to be seen.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Geomancer » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 pm

*Near the gargoyles*

Chrysalis stared at Ragnar and said "That creature is not supposed to be here. I am going to rid it and the other creatures to return this place to normal." He began walking towards the chaos and would not be stopped by mere words. Salis hadn't quite been able to stabilize Chrysalis's mind yet.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Iris » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:32 pm

-Artifice, Team Sparrow-

"Sorry to interrupt, sir, but those are conflicting tones. On the one hand you send us with your elite and yet on the other hand you dismiss us without a second thought." Artifice began as he exited the vehicle he was slightly worried about exposing his team-mates to his powers so figured a quick 'stretch' would lower the risks, "You'll have to forgive me, sir, I'm still new to the whole superhero routine so I'm still learning the whole 'polite' side of the task.

So accepting my ill-manners, what can we expect? Aside from henchmen armed to the teeth, what is the enviroment like, what are the chances of incoountering civilians and what is the general plan or overview of the situation apart from the 'plunder and swipe' they have going.
" Although he kept his tone respectful (or at least reasonably) the fact he was about to be sent out in the field blind had irked Artifice.
He was underneath a no nonsense teen who liked to have some back-ups and at least some form of idea from what to expect.

But another part of him wondered if this was in fact another test, perhaps not planned but more impromptu. After all surely one of the teachers would've asked or objected had he not done so.

Postby Archrival » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 pm

[Say Whaaat?]

Swift suddenly looked up at Artifice as if he's slapped him in the face, his righ eyebrow twitched and there was a sense that he was gonna blow any minute. "Lars isn't it? Mr. Cool aren't we? You have been told all you need to know all the rest is common sense, you're being sent to the Shopping district meaning there will be Shops and I've already mentioned when I first told you of your assignment that the area is being renovated meaning no civilians until the building work has finished and I'd already cleared the builders out of there so the only people in there are The Junkies, as for what they're upto take a guess since you're so smart." Swift then walked straight upto Artifice until their faces were literally inches from each other and whiespered in his ear. "I've eaten villains alive that were smarter than you and I've whupped heroes with more courage than you so don't come Mr. 'Cool and Composed' with me because I know deep inside you're still a frightened little child who's sense of insecurity is enough to cause you break down the second you're in over your head, now get your asses down to the Junkies before I kick them down there, AM I UNDERSTOOD!" Swift pretty much roared that last bit right in Artifice's face before making a quick turn an going back to his map.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Curley Whirly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:22 pm

That's aboot enough cap'n. Dom stepped between Swift and Artifice just as Swift started to yell. Once he was finished, Dom gave Artifice a sympathetic look before he whirled on the Captain.
Yoo said et yoorself cap'n, we're just insecure little kids. Doo yoo know waht little kids doo, sir? They mek mistakes. Ah think we would all be a little thahnkful if you cut us a little slahck... Sir. And while Dom's tone, very much like Artifice's, had remained both civil and respectful, Dom's words made his view clear. Once Dom had finished his mini-speech, he brought his cloak close around him so that the only visible outside of the deep crimson cape was his face.

Postby Iris » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:36 pm

-Artifice, Team Sparrow-

"Crystal, sir, you've just cleared up one potential problem I'd have to face on the field. And you are correct one most of your observations, I am not the brightest yet, I am frightented and insecure. And I'm sure you know why that is." Aritifice replied in the same calm manner though he was thankful for Phantom's attempted intervention there was something more Artifice was compelled to say, "I wonder how far you've dug into my past, how many of hospital reports have you read? If you have, then you know what may happen if I had a moment of laxity. I respect your role and the role of your men, that's why I prefer to take precautions with every action."

"Cool and composed you say. No.... far from that... I will only be that when the mission is done and I'm in isolation will I be cool and composed." Artifice didn't want to have Swift as he enemy but he needed him to understand his motive and his reasons for the questions.

"I've not had the leisure of knowing your men, your city nor what the enemy is capable of. I'd rather have your wrath and your blows than go in hostile zones not knowing your signals, codes and risking lives needlessly."

Postby Archrival » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:56 pm

[Back in my day]

Swift glared between the two who questioned him, they continued to talk after he'd given a direct order. If that had been one of his own men he would have had them suspended or worse fired but these were rookies and even worse rookies chosen by Derek. Swift knew he could not punish them even if he wanted to, he could shout, yell and scream at them till he was blue in the face and still wouldn't be able to do anything to get rid of them. All he could was make them know he was in charge of this operation even if he'd asked for their help even though he'd never admit to such a thing and point them towards their directive. "Mistakes are meant for learning, if you guys screw up it means game over 'no lesson today class because the bad guys have won', I didn't get to where I am today through screw ups. I got to my position through clear thinking even on my feet, even if I didn't know what I was up against or what was coming and that's what you've got to do, now shut the fuck up and get on with the goddamn job at hand!"
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Apollo Godsworth
~tired of listening to arguments~

"Sparrow, should we get going now? Who are the groups.?" Apollo said under his Helmet. He knew that the Junkies were going to be a pain. He casually listened to the ranting of Swift and made note. Go through life expecting the unexpected, something he's done since seeing his father at "work". He thought about what he might need against the Junkies and realized that he didn't have much of that on him. He wondered if he shouldn't have added a blowtorch to his arm on the way over, but that might drain his battery a little too fast.

"I wonder how the others' mission is going." He thought to himself.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:24 pm

-Supersonic (aka Nick Sullivan)-
~Sparrow's Group~

The bus ride to their mission was, well nostalgic to say the least. Nick hadn't been in a vehicle since his days of the acedemy, and it was only fitting that he'd be back in the last one he rode in. He sat just behind Sparrow while she drove, looking over everyone in the van. Odd enough everyone seemed strangely calm, completely different from their first mission, and Nick especially. It wasn't long before Sparrow threw everyone a button, so she could keep track of everyone better. Without hesitation, Nick placed it on the back of his neck. It didn't take long for them to arrive after that, and they were met with a familiar face.

Nick gave a friendly wave to Swift, though it was probably ignored as always. How he ever stayed invisable to that man he would never know. After a last minute briefing, Nick gave him a mock salute and turned to the kids as to lead them, but one of them spoke up. Artifice, the Frost Meister, spoke up, identifying conficts in the man's tone. Nick shook his head as he continued to ask more questions. 'They have a lot to learn. But Swift will fill them in shortly.' he thought as Swift, as almost as if on cue, really let him have it. Nick let the man yell to his heart's content, seeing as though it was the only way he calmed down, and was ready to start again until Phantom Touch spoke up as well.

Nick simply shook his head yet again. 'This is going to be a long school year if they're already argueing with him.' he thought as he watched the incident unfold, and waited until Swift finished his statement. Without a moment's hesitation, Nick jumped into the situation. "Understood sir." he responded before quickly appearing before Artifice and Phantom Touch. "Just listen to him for now. It's never wise to arge with him." he whispered to them, hoping to end the conversation once and for all. Nick turned towards the others and spoke. "You heard the man, let's move out team." he said before turning to Sparrow. Just as he was about to ask Sparrow, Titan cut him off and asked the same thing he was about to ask. "My thoughts exactly. So what do you propose, leader?" he chuckled at the last word. He hadn't called her that in a while, and it was still mysteriously funny to the man.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing