Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:50 am

{With James and Minerva}

Just after James proposed his invitation, a fuzzy and brown object lifted up just behind his shoulder. Out of his vision, since he was keeping his sights forward. "Flirting with the 'help' already, eh Jimmy? The year just got started, Mr. Pimp."

Standing some several feet away from James was the ever lovely Alice. She was idly smiling while talking and waving to all the other students. Some were new, some were old friends from years past. But she chatted them up all the same...

And every student within sight gave her a five-foot distance, leaving her to happily chat and mingle with unseen friends. She giggled at nonexistant jokes, shaking hands with the air. Everyone around her seemed afraid that she was contagious. But with good reason. All the students that remembered her first year would remember the poor group of kids she had shared classes with. And the odd way they all began seeing disfigured teddy bears in every shadow.

{Rash -- Wandering}

The female clown was cheerily strolling through the amassing crowd, looking around at everyone that was gathered. Stopping from time to time to say hello and greet others, she gradually made her way toward the teachers. Giving them a quick glance, she then began counting them to see how many there were. Then she tapped a finger over her chin and stepped forward, waving at each one that was watching the students. She couldn't think of anything to say, but she still knew how to give a friendly greeting.
Demon of Elru

Postby Acktoo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm

[Ramona, Assembly Hall, I think...]

Ramona's attempts to search the area for a Headmaster (or Dean) proved to be fruitless. Sighing aloud, the first year reached towards her suitcase, but to little avail. Ramona's hand grasped at nothing more than air. Looking down towards the spot where she would have expected her luggage, the pink-haired girl realized that she had left it with that... crazy older girl. A look of bemused stress came over the girl's face. She really didn't want to be within reaching distance of that girl, but Ramona did 'need' the contents of said luggage.

Fortunately, Alice was an easy one to locate, and Ramona only had to look around for a moment before she spotted her target, subsequently making her way through the crowd towards her 'friend'.
Too good for you.

Postby Ryute » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

~Cecille: Despair! Lament of the hero!~

Breakdown in the Auditorium

“Why is my element darkness? Darkness is evil…all the bad guys use darkness right?” Cecille said in a daze, her vision fading fast, her head starting to spin. Tears started to pour slowly from her face as she started to breakdown into a deep depression. “How can I be a hero if my element is darkness…My life is over…over…I just want to crawl into a hole and die…” Cecille mumbled to herself crawling over to the darkest corner of the auditorium and crying more in a fetal position. She didn’t feel like doing anything, much less go to class. Her whole world was turned upside down and there seemed to be nothing she can do about it. The hero has fallen not in battle but by the truth that was exposed to her.

Postby Soul » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Ashley watched as Cecille began to break down and huddle herself in a corner. She stared at her for a moment, blinking at her wondering what the big deal was. After a minute or two of watching the scene she picked up her equipment, her chainsaw and double barreled shotgun, from next to her seat and followed Cecille to the corner. She leaned forward slightly staring at the crying girl as she held the cloth covered chainsaw in her hand, her shotgun protruding from its holster on her back and her hockey mask covering her face.

"Uhh, I was just listenin' to yer little schpeal there and your wrong. Not all bad guys use darkness, some good guys do too. Like Darth Va- wait no he was a good guy at the end of the movie. She folded her arms and shifted her wait as she thought it for a moment, as if it were a trivia question for a movie,"Actually yeah, Star Wars can be used to solve this problem. And so can any comic book ever made. Its not what type of power you have there hero girl, its how you put it to use is what counts." Ashley said in her best attempts to cheer the girl up; after all she was far from interested in having a classmate who moped around all the years they were learning their craft.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Darius pause before he left. He turned and walked to Cecille and said simply, “You will meet me after your class.” He then walked to Helios and said “You will too.” Then he turned on his heal and looked at Ifrit, “And you.” He then walked out and followed Ajax, leaning against the tree nearby. He was watching Lyte stand there. “Good day, Ajax.”

Postby Regalus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 pm

"Eh?!" blurted out Eddie as he turned towards the man who had called him. That is when he spotted a rather large man. In his whole life he had never seen anyone, that huge. The man looked like like a body builder on steroids. "You're both coming with me," as he spoke the words Eddie was over come with an impending sense of dread. He could feel the air around suddenly surge as he was lifted high into the air. "Relax Eddie, relax," he mumbled to himself as he spotted another student in the air with him.

"I hope your not afraid of heights," chimed in the large man once again. Edie turned towards the man once again. I don't like where this is going he thought to himself before being thrust out of the auditorium at brake neck speeds. Eduardo couldn't help but let out a yell as the zoomed across the hall ways, as an odd mix of excitement and panic flushed through him.

Sadly that little joy ride came to a stop just as he was starting to fully enjoy himself. Upon reaching his destination on the roof Eddie managed to land perfectly on his feet...for about two second before he's knees buckled beneath him and he fell on his ass. He mumbled a few curses rubbing his bottom as the body builder teacher explained things to the two; though he had to admit, it seemed like the rooftop my have been a poor choice in his eyes, but he wasn't about to start an argument with another teacher this soon. "Yeah I got a question; what's your name?" he replied as he stood up from the ground

Postby SaI » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 pm

=Johan W.=

In the silence of their walk Johan attracted little attention, and he smiled seeing Lyte's enthusiasm. It was easy to see and feel, but anyone who was learning how to wield something like magic would be so. Even he was, but being in the presence of Ajax made the boy wary. The clatter of bones caused a shiver down his spine, the thought of the words weaving a sad tale... it both fascinated him and frightened him really. Even he did not join in the sound as he only carried his staff properly tucked away, keeping quiet in spite of the elation of learning.

As they came to a stop and as Johan caught up with the group and fell into line by Lyte, a smile came on the pale boy's face, especially as he looked at what was before them. His dark eyes took in the sight of the pond, the water's crystalline surface, and everything around. Nature, it always made him feel at ease. He allowed the end of his staff to fall to the ground, allowing it to rest as he relaxed in place.

"Excited?" Yohan asked in his soft voice, peering at Lyte by his side.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Akaine » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 am

Minerva Hitaome: Oh you James.

"Ah", she said, frowning slightly. "I guess I'm good at making asses out of everyone involved." She often speaks without explaining most of her references, and sadly, most of them are terrible puns or sayings. This particular one was 'when you assume you make an ass out of you and me'. She then continued, "Fools?", responding to his comment. "Everyone wants a step up. Not only fools are seduced by power, it's a threat that all of us need be concerned with." Her voice was serious, and her face had a slight frown marring her pale forehead. Their eyes met and she didn't blink, her light teal eyes taking in his red ones. She appreciated their uniqueness, because her own were quite unique, running in her family on her mother's side on all of the women, just like keeping their hair until they die, thank gawd.

She gave a small smirk at the mention of interesting student, "Maybe." She said, tilting her head slightly, not losing eye contact as she did so. Her hair shifted with the movement, making a slightly whispy sound as the shiny black strands collided with one another, "We'll have to see who excells and who isn't up for the challenge. It's always a treat to get those unprepared for my class. We'll see." She raised an eyebrow. "Join you?" She made s light grimace that meant that she was thinking about it and the shrug finally committed her to attending. "Why not, I'd like to see the fresh meat for myself. And demonstrations already?" She chuckled darkly, "This ought to be fun. " Her posture relaxed and she leaned with most of her weight on one leg and pulled out the surgical steel brass knuckle, sliding it onto her right hand without glancing at it. And then this little girl makes comments. Oh joy. Another potential student. "M-hmm, sure." She commented, not really putting too much into what she had said.
Last edited by Akaine on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Soul » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

-Mythcaran-

The man stared at Edie for a moment before cocking his head to the side, "My name? Thats usually not the first question I get. Normally its, 'Where the fuck do you get off picking me up and flying me through the air at seventy miles an hour through a heavily populated school?'" He shrugged and took the Widowmaker in his hand giving it a twirl. "I am Mythcaran Zalria, your local wind and physical teacher. Its rather a deadly combination with a guy like me," he said with a chuckle as he moved the massive ax through the air as if it were a feather.

"But that class is later." He spun the shaft of the ax up in between his right arm and torso with the blade facing to the ground. "Anything else? Not, 'why are we standing on a roof?' or the one I mentioned earlier? That particular question is always fun to answer. Or maybe 'when are you going to stop talking and teach us how to control the power of wind?' the answer to that question is the same as the other one." Mythcaran let out a cruel chuckle as he seemed to reminisce about past years.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 am

"Yes," Lyte said to Johan and nodded. He was listening to all the sounds and things that were happening, though he felt that if he went to see any of these things that he would be berated by Ajax, his new teacher. As he stood there in awkward silence he thought he heard a familiar voice yell. Lyte was mad that he couldn't bring himself to move, and that he couldn't help the crying heroine. Lyte had left the other part of him asleep since the battle, knowing. He would go crazy if released. He couldn't believe he had gotten that close to killing someone again.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:33 am

-Aaron Walton-

The end of the fight was rather unexpected for Aaron. No fuss from the teachers at all, maybe they weren't so bad after all. In the end they weren't forced to fight, so that's all that mattered. He waved goodbye to Cecille before returning to his seat with Johan and Ifrit. They hadn't killed each other, which was good, but there seemed to be that tension still there. He sighed, mumbling "I can't leave you two alone for one minute, can I?" before finally taking his seat, where he remained until the end of the fighting, silence and all. When the fights were over, Aaron made his way to the arena with all the other students, eager to find out who their instructors were and start classes. He watched as a few had branched off and left, but he couldn't make out the light teacher. He noticed that Rash girl was still there, so they hadn't left it. He decided to wait it out until the teacher introduced himself, it was easier that way.

However he was interuptted by the feint sound of crying. He turned around to notice Cecille in the corner crying. 'Did I really make her that depressed over the fight?' Aaron worried, he walked over towards her, noticing another student trying to comfort her as well. Aaron missed Cecille's comments, but he got the general idea from the other student, she was upset over being a darkness student. 'Glad I didn't make her depressed then.' he thought with a sigh of relief, before commenting as well. "She's right you know. Just look at Batman, the Dark Knight. He used darkness to advantage, and he obviously he was a good guy. Besides, aren't you Cecille the Brave, champion of Justice? You wouldn't let a silly little thing like this keep you down, would you?" he said to her. It was the closest thing to a pep talk he could think of, and really he was hoping for the best.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Karo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:48 am

~Amanda & Amber~

The twins were about to respond to Urufu's question, he wanted their opinion on the fights, when a sphere of ice appeared on the table, before morphing into the form that they now associated with their master's summons. Amanda sighed and slammed her fist down on the thing, encasing her fist in ice before the impact, shattering the skull. Amber picked up their dishes and brought them back to the kitchen staff. "We'll have to tell you later. We're being called off to help with the newbies." Amber stated as she returned, looking quite bored about it. "We'll see you later, Ururu, Genny." Amanda smiled at the two of them as she spoke, before the twins disappeared out the door, riding away on their ice skateboards. They zoomed down the hallways until they got to the outdoor pool, making a show of jumping out the doorway, and landing in a pile of snow nearby. "You called for us master?" They chimed simultaneously as they popped up out of the snowdrift, huge smiles adoring their faces, and snowflakes decorating their black hair with flecks of white.

~Hisui~

Hisui might have followed Ashley to the girl freaking out in the corner, but she was too busy flipping out, she was being drawn up into the air against her will again, though this time she went zooming out the doors and through the hallways of the school, up to the roof, where she was put down. She landed in a seated position, and immediately scooted back as far as she could, terrified, until she hit a wall. It was then that the axe-murderer that had nabbed her revealed himself to be her teacher, the teacher of all wind students here at the academy, and asked if they had any questions. The boy that had been dragged up with her launched immediately into questions, asking for the teacher's name. Which he gave, along with a joke about the first question he was normally asked, along with several other examples. Hisui opened her mouth to say something, then closed it again as no words came out, and she came to a sudden realization. "You were the one who picked me up earlier, weren't you?"
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Regalus » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 am

Eddie began to feel a tad uneasy under the man's gaze,Did I say something wrong he wondered, patiently awaiting the older mans's reply.

"My name?" began the older man with surprise in his voice, "Thats usually not the first question I get. Normally its, 'Where the fuck do you get off picking me up and flying me through the air at seventy miles an hour through a heavily populated school?'"

"Well, Mistwalker made it pretty clear you guys know what your doing; besides it was awesome flying around like that!" Eddie explained, still coming down from his adrenaline induced high, to which do older man simply shrugged and twirled his axe.

"I am Mythcaran Zalria, your local wind and physical teacher. Its rather a deadly combination with a guy like me," he replied with a chuckle as he swung around the meat cleaver he called a weapon. "No kidding," Eddie commented, still a bit curious as to how the man could swing such a large chunk of metal so easily.

"But that class is later." He quickly added spinning the shaft of the ax up in between his right arm and torso with the blade facing to the ground. "Anything else? Not, 'why are we standing on a roof?' or the one I mentioned earlier? That particular question is always fun to answer. Or maybe 'when are you going to stop talking and teach us how to control the power of wind?' the answer to that question is the same as the other one." he commented letting out a cruel chuckle which sent a shiver down the young man's spine.

Eddie took a look around the roof, he could say the front yard and over some of the surrounding trees. He shivered for a bit as a cold morning breeze ran through the roof top; "Yeah, guess I''d like to know why we're on the roof?" he asked as he rubbed his hands together.

Postby SaI » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:08 pm

=Johan W.=

Johan still couldn't believe his eyes as the twins came in, showing off their abilities. People would think it was pompous, but the fact that they wielded their abilities so well as students made the boy jiggy inside. Course, he wasn't going to show it. He was trying. But the boy being a boy clearly showed that as Amanda and Amber popped out of the snowdrift, acting so normally in something that clearly wasn't the case.

"Awesome..." Johan didn't even realize that he just blurted that out, and covered his mouth in embarrassment, blush appearing on his cheeks and redness to his ears.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Zelosse » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:05 am

-Ajax-

The silence he so enjoyed was shattered with the appearance of the twins and their rather exuberant methods of transportation. He didn't mind all the time it was just the nature of someone like him. Secluded and alone, left to his thoughts and the passage of time. Shaking off his depressing train of thought he motioned to the great pond. "All of you down to your underwear and get in the pool." He said rather bluntly before simply walking over the water, it wasn't persistant enough to cling to his feet or robes. "You two have abused your powers for some silly amusement?" The water below started to bubble and steam.

A small wall of ice formed seperating the pool into two, one side was for the new students the other side for the twins. "Your first test, Johan and Lyte, will be to simply stop yourself from shivering in the water. Basic task is to focus on your own inner heat and have the water respond to it thus altering it's own heat accordingly. Do so and you pass the first test." He turned to the twins with a rather fierce look. "Your task is a little harder, the water is going to be shifting on a sixty second interval between absolute zero and boiling point and anywhere in between of my choosing. I have informed the medical staff of your incurring injury." He waited for them all to begin. Those who could not master their emotions could never control the rushing flow of water, an element that was truly neutral to all things.

-Jericho Smith-

Reentering the auditorium he let his armor speak louder than he ever could. Emitting a bright light acting as a beacon it beckoned for those with light affiliation to follow it's warmth, to rush towards the sweet nothingness it emitted. He left the room quickly and proceeded to a spot atop the roof overlooking the pond, there was little light so it made the first lesson extremely valuable. Giving a blush and quickly turning around as he noticed the students began to undress, why hadn't he noticed that before? Shaking off the thought he focused on the task at hand.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 am

Lyte sighed and began to reluctantly strip down to his skinnies. He then jumped into the pond and immediately began to shiver, the near ice cold water chilling the blood in his veins. His teeth began to chatter enough for everyone near the pond to hear. Lyte then forced his teeth shut, closed his eyes, and began to focus on his "inner heat" as it was called. He began to feel the other side of him stir. He focused on being both sides of the coin. He eventually felt a sense of neutrality. And the water began to warm, he was no longer shivering. He thought he had done it. He opened his eyes and awaited for Ajax's judgment.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby SaI » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:51 pm

=Johan W.=

Quietly Johan took his time, not wanting to rush into a task he knew he was going to have some discomfort in. Though from a land where snow was always and mostly present throughout the year, the child knew that there was a difference between snow and ice cool water. Setting his boots down, folding his clothes and stuffing precious items away, he left his possessions in a neat pile atop the set-aside shoes. Already he saw Lyte go and begin the task, and Johan soon followed suit, but not without recalling Ajax's exact words.

Ajax wrote:"Your first test, Johan and Lyte, will be to simply stop yourself from shivering in the water. Basic task is to focus on your own inner heat and have the water respond to it thus altering it's own heat accordingly. Do so and you pass the first test."

'What does he mean by inner heat?' thought Johan, asking himself and wanting to find an answer. Recall did little, and personal experience was lacking. But the only way to learn was to go into the lesson itself, and with reluctance Johan eased himself into the cold waters, walking and allowing little by little of his body to submerge. Goosebumps covered his body, and a flash of shock could be seen through his clear eyes, but instead of crossing his arms and attempting to find warmth, the child kept his arms at his side as the water went up to his shoulders, submerging almost all of him into its depths. Ajax words remained in his head, and he wondered if perhaps the water itself could sense his own feelings.

It was not as bad as he intended, and Lyte made it seem worse. But he took notice of Lyte's change, making Johan wonder himself. What was it he had to do? As the water numbed his limbs Johan accepted the sensation, taking long and calm breaths. His eyes peered down at the ripples the subtle rise and fall of his chest caused, feeling the calm within him beat in time with his slowly relaxing heart. It was slow, the boy was shivering, but slowly it did begin to subside. Not was fast as Lyte, Johan took his time as he kept his breaths in check, his eyes closing as he allowed himself to further sense the water's own movement. A twitch every now and then, but it did begin to vanish as he grew used to the water and the water grew used to him in mutual respect. He just hoped he was doing it right.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Soul » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:02 pm

"Yes. That was me." Mythcaran said, staring directly at Hisui. "I hope you have no problem with that, it'd really be in your best interest if you didn't" He moved his weapon to hold it with both of his hands before he made a heavy swing towards the floor lodging it into the ground by the top of its blade.

"But to answer your question, kid, we're on a roof for a very important reason," He folded his arms as he spoke looking between the two of them as he continued, "Up here all there is is the air around you, excluding the stone you're standing on of course. Up here you don't have to worry about any other elements standing in your way as you learn how to control it. This roof is where you will first learn how to manipulate the air around you. This roof is where you'll take your first running jump when you learn how to fly. And most importantly, this roof is where you will take your final test before you graduate, which is a surprise." He stepped forward to stand only a yard away from the two children.

He looked at both of them for a moment as a smile formed underneath the mask, "Your first, relatively easy, assignment is a simple one. Blow my hood off. I won't move. You'll both take turns, starting with Hisui." He waited for the girl to step up to him and to hit him with an air blast. "You'll both find it easier up here than you did on the first floor, and if you did not use your abilities during your fight then all you have to do is concentrate. The air around you is yours to control as you see fit. As time goes on you'll be able to control it with more efficiency, but for now focus it into a ball and fire it at my head."

Postby Karo » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 am

~Amanda & Amber~

Without a single complaint, the girls removed their clothes, revealing matching, but opposite, black and white bikinis. They looked at their master with a smile, they had managed to come prepared this time. "Life's no fun if you don't enjoy what you're given." Amanda said. "Exactly. We're not abusing our powers. We're enjoying them, and sharing our enjoyment with others." Amber added. They smiled together and ran past their master, simultaneously jumping into the freezing cold pool.

~Hisui~

Hisui frowned at her teacher as he quickly blew her off, and launched into explaining why they were there. "Yes, I do have a problem with it. You've been picking me up and carrying me around without my consent since we first arrived here, for your own amusement, and I think I deserve an apology." She placed her hands on her hips and glared up at her instructor, not letting his intimidating appearance obviously bother her. It was slightly frightening, but he had no right to use her as some sort of playtoy instead of treating her like a human being.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby sam4books » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:41 pm

~Adam Singe----Alright, let's get this show on the road~

"What a wonderful tournament! Amateur fighting, but wonderful none-the-less. Now..." called a man in a cowboy hat to his fire students, having finished his bag of popcorn. He regarded the group of children left with a bored expression, as if still uncertain of their skills despite the tournament. Or just plain skeptical. But none-the-less he had a grin on his face. Finally, it was his chance to test the kiddies skills himself. "YOU" he exclaimed with in an over-the-top matter while pointing to Helios. "AND YOU" he repeated, pointing at Huan-Yue. "Congratulations, you two are unfortunate enough to be in my class~" Frowning, he added, "But there's a problem, we seem to be missing the third vic-student. Has anyone seen our fortunate friend?"
Last edited by sam4books on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Soul » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:07 pm

"Over here," Victor said looking at Adam. He was leaning against the wall in one of the far corners of the arena. His arms were folded and his sword was sticking out of the floor. Victor didn't move, from his posititon and simply stared at the black bladed weapon for a moment. 'I lost to a fucking clown. Victor thought as he continued to stare at the sword, 'Fucking clowns...' Victor picked up his sword and slid it onto his back, joining the group of fire users.

'And it just so happens to be a girl, might as well just get over it,' Victor stopped in front of Adam, "Whats so special about your class that causes a guy like you to be so dramatic, Indiana?" Victor looked at Adam with a grin keeping his arms folded.

Postby sam4books » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

~Adam Singe~

IndianaAdam nodded at the boy casually, "Oh yes, yer the boy who lost to the rainbow kid. A shame, I thought you'd win for sure." He smirked, he certainly would not allow the kid to live it down that's for sure. Although...he did show promise by actually building up a decent amount of heat, only he could not harness it. He'll make sure to change that by the end of the year. The other one he wasn't so sure of... But hey, at least the kid had a mouth on him! That's always a plus. He grinned at the nickname, as if he was being given a great honor. "Hmm...Indiana. I like that!" said the fire teacher in mock joy as he began crumpling up the bag that held his popcorn. "Now, I don't mean to brag Dunce but....if the element of fire has nothing to do with it, I think you'll agree that my methods can be pretty...er, what's the word I'm searching for...? Unique" The bag he was holding was set aflame, and he casually used them to light a cigarette that he had no qualms smoking right then and there in front of the children. The bag fell to the floor, crumpling up into itself, it's edges burning into black. Adam stomped on that bag, and let out a poof of smoke. "I mean, sure you get the traditional methods, but, as you may find, I'm always up for a challenge. And if you don't feel challenged enough, you are always free to turn up the heat a bit. I won't mind at all~" To accommodate this, the fire teacher gave Victor a wink, as if daring him.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Wins2 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:39 am

With Takumi easily recovering from a broken arm, he quickly proceeded to class. The Fight did linger on in his mind, but from what he could see the fight ended before it was officially called. As far as he was concerned he didn't lose, even in the end all he need was a sword and an arm and he was still in the fight. But that was then Takumi entered the class room clearly running late, "Sorry about that they just released me from the infirmary."

Postby Ryute » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:05 pm

~Cecille: Birth of a Dark Hero!??~

Cecille was happy to know she was being comforted, by the one opponent she tied with and one of her classmates who looked rather odd with her hockey mask on with a chainsaw… Despite the examples being for from concrete and having multiple flaws such as Darth Vader really not being a hero type of person and that Batman having no powers whatsoever and breaks the law due to being a vigilante… Cecille got the point that it was her actions. Wiping the tears from her face she slowly got up brushing off the dirt that got on her dress. “Those are some weak arguments but I can feel what you meant by them. I got to somehow be a hero despite being born with the darkness element.” She started to smile a bit and then she got an idea. “Hehe…with my kind of good deeds and justice maybe Darkness will be the new Light. I guess that makes me The Dark Hero Cecille! Defender of love and justice!” Striking a sideways peace sign over her right eye and winking with the other. Her voice sounded a bit weak in the beginning since she wasn’t really used to or thrilled at the idea entirely but it did give her a sort of mysterious vibe. “Thanks Aaron for making me feel better.” Turning towards Ashley she said, “You seem to know a lot about heroes and villains! That’s awesome! I think we are classmates as well. I’m Cecille what’s your name?” She said striking up the conversation; the darkness teacher sure was taking his time in getting his students ready to go to class.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:03 am

-Aaron Walton-

Aaron laughed when Cecille got up and pointed out their arguements were weak, and admitted she still got the point. "Guilty as charged, but I'm glad you agree." he responded to her. He smiled at her pose and somewhat reluctant title, and then spoke. "Just happy I could make you feel better. Just don't worry about it too much. You're too focused on being a hero to let a silly thing like darkness consume you." he said with a chuckle. As she turned towards the other girl, Aaron's teacher made his presence known.

Aaron turned in time to see the man flash his armour, and quickly leave. He turned back towards the girls. "I guess that's my cue. Good luck in class." he said before turning to Ashley. "I'll have to properly intorduce myself later." he said before rushing off after his teacher. It was quite easy to follow him, and he arrived shortly after his teacher had turned around from the pond area. Aaron only thought it was courtious to introduce himself. "Hello. My name is Aaron. I hope I'm not too late."
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing