Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - SignUpsOpen -ROLL CALL

Postby Jasthn » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Unfortunatly, I have mo idea who any of those people are, and reading through 15 pages of rp posts seems quite long. I guess I'll have to read all the posts anyway.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 pm

I read through 24 from Lunatic Inc yesterday.

Postby Jasthn » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Well then I have no choice.

But I have to admit, I love this hybrid thing. Sure it may be like a furry, but damn this is fun. :D
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Better than a furry.

On a different note, did you know you can kill a spider by dropping a bottle of moisterizer on it while attempting and failing not to scream?

Postby counterfeitself » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:00 am

You can skip mine for the most part. They are long and largely irrelevant at the moment.

Postby ViviGlow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:00 am

Keiran wrote:Better than a furry.

On a different note, did you know you can kill a spider by dropping a bottle of moisterizer on it while attempting and failing not to scream?

Really? Here I thought spiders were immune to moisterizer... and screams.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 am

I am scared of spiders, and the bottle was nice and heavy. I've got decent aim with no contacts.

As for the screaming, it wasn't loud enough to alarm my younger sister, who is more afraid of spiders than I am.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:24 pm

LMAO Only you Kei.
...I miss being your spider-squisher

I thought you were allergic to moisterizers
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Jasthn » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Say I make a dog hybrid. Does my hybrid have their better sense of smell or hearing like a normal dog, or does a bybrid only get physical traits of an animal?
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Bolts » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:59 pm

You peoples' similar avatars and identical sigs are driving me bonkers.

Postby Jasthn » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Thought I'd put this up too for you Kei to make sure I was headed in the right direction. I'm having way too much fun with this CS, so I wouldn't doubt if I went off course or didn't put what you wanted at all at some parts.I was also a bit unsure about the animal traits and if I included enough, and if my races qualities are even correct. I feel like I am, but am off...

I still need to do weapons, history, occupation and goals, so this is still a WIP.

Name: Rebecca Wheeler.

Species: Hybrid.

Sub-species: Ferret.

Description: She has several of her ferret features, a tail, her tongue, and her ears. Rebecca is 5 feet, 9 inches tall with a curvy, slender body. Her skin is soft, and her face is very clean and angelic without acne or blemishes. 

Rebecca has a beautiful color of hair that reaches down to her shoulders with similar color ears to match. Her eyes are a dark, deep brown color and her lips a soft pink. Her nose is somewhat small, and her as well.  

Her body is surprisingly well proportioned, her being a hybrid and all, and can pass off as a human quite easily. Her hands are quite small, given her petite size and looks, and her chest is anything but full. 

Clothing/Weapons: Her ears are small like a ferrets, but still visible from the top of her head. Her ears are soft and warm with a bright blonde color like her hair. Rebecca hides her ears with a black and purple beenie that also would cover her ‘human ears’ if she had any.

Rebecca’s ferret tail is pretty easy to hide for her. Her baggy pants cover up the tail quite well. To be on the safe side, she tucks the tail in between her legs though.

When it comes to shirts, Rebecca is quite simple. She wears a skin tight, plainwhite tank top often walkingaround with a flannel jacket on her shoulders, wearing it on occasions. She also wears a pair of  knee high converses.

Goal/Occupation:

Personality: The happy go lucky wonder. She loves everyone and she loves to see the good parts of life, walking with a bounce in her step wherever she goes. Have you just met Rebecca? Have you made a good impression on her? Well then get ready to get some lovin' hugs. 

Rebecca is quite honest with people around her and will tell just about anything. She loves to be honest and tell stories, as well as hear them from others. Rebecca loves people like a kid loves their puppy. She will help anyone within reason and as much can as long as she's comfortable with it. This can range from hearing almonds problems, watching over a kid, watching over a suspicious person, the list can go on.

Rebecca isn't one to judge someone. She respects a persons choice and that's it's their choice to make, so talking to her isn't a problem. If she finds something really bad though, she will ask questions, teeing to at least convince the person to rethink a problem (I.e: A human killing a hybrid) if the persons mind is made up however, she will not go any further, leaving it all up to fate.

No one person or race is any more important than the other. Rebecca loves her hybrid race, but she can't come to hate every human seeing as how some are good, and so she believes humans can love hybrids like before. 

Just... Smile. Rebecca sees the world as a gloomy place now. And the only way to make someone happy is with a smile. When she finds a small child crying in the streets, the first thing to do is to make them smile, even if they don't feel like it, because smiles are both contagious and heart warming. She knows it's a joke, but it's a joke she follows to heart. 

This is how life is, just deal with the big things and brush off the small problems. Rebecca is hard to get mad or sad. She never takes insults or put downs completely to heart and is rarely down for long when she's hurt by small put-downs or insults. It's how life is, just keep moving forward, and that's exactly what Rebecca will do.

History:
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:06 am

One thing before you continue, only one animal trait. Increase senses are part of being a Hybrid, otherwise looks good.

It's the bottle of moisterizer that we found in our room forever ago, Trag.

Postby Jasthn » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am

Oh, that was my mistake. I thought it said 'at least one animanl trait' in he CS.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 am

Nope. just one. S'ok, Jassy, almost everyone makes that mistake. The only ones who can have more are those with more than one animal.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm

... Sorry for not writing for Red last night, I fell asleep at 1:30pm and woke up at 8 this morning.

Postby Jasthn » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 pm

I wanted to submit this as soon as possible, and the history was that last chunk that I had to get through. Sort i sort of rushed it unfortunately. So it may be a bit choppy or not very detailed, but if you need anything answered, fixed, or completely redone, I'm more than glad to do so. 

CS: Done.

Name: Rebecca Wheeler.

Species: Hybrid.

Sub-species: Ferret.

Description: She has one animal feature, a fuzzy and warm ferret tail. The tail itself is a light brown color with a white tip, something she takes great pride in. She commonly plays with the tail, patting it, petting it, wagging it and so on, and she often let's babies and small children play with it since they don't have much knowledge on hybrids. If they do, she certainly hasn't been caught yet. Rebecca is 5 feet, 9 inches tall with a curvy, slender body. Her skin is white, soft, and her face is very clean and angelic without acne or blemishes. 

Rebecca has a beautiful color of hair that reaches down to her shoulders. Her eyes are a deep black color entirely because of her Hybrid traits, but she has easily gotten past this with a set of eye contacts which make her eyes look not only white, but brown eyes as well. The contacts give her ‘fake eyes’ so to speak.

Her body is surprisingly well proportioned, her being a hybrid and all, and can pass off as a human quite easily. Her hands are quite small, given her petite size and looks, and her chest is anything but full. 

Clothing/Weapons: Rebecca commonly wears a black and purple beanie that covers up ears. Some humans easily misjudge her for having animal ears because of the hat.

Rebecca’s ferret tail is pretty easy to hide for her. Her baggy pants cover up the tail quite well. To be on the safe side, she tucks the tail in between her legs though.

When it comes to shirts, Rebecca is quite simple. She wears a skin tight, plainwhite tank top often walking around with a flannel jacket on her shoulders, wearing it on occasions. She also wears a pair of knee high converses.

Rebecca does have her weapons in case she or someone else is being attacked. Rebecca has a pair of iron knuckles in one of her many pockets, and one knife in another pocket.

Occupation: Singer, guitarist, pianist, saxophonist. She used to be a young musician for her previous masters.

Goal: Doesn't really have much of one. Just go around and make people happy, while trying to help Hybrids as well as she can. She will hide them, protect them, and try to make a better world for the Hybrid race.

Personality: The happy go lucky wonder. She loves everyone and she loves to see the good parts of life, walking with a bounce in her step wherever she goes. Have you just met Rebecca? Have you made a good impression on her? Well then get ready to get some lovin' hugs. 

Rebecca is quite honest with people around her and will tell just about anything. She loves to be honest and tell stories, as well as hear them from others. Rebecca loves people like a kid loves their puppy. She will help anyone within reason and as much can as long as she's comfortable with it. This can range from hearing almonds problems, watching over a kid, watching over a suspicious person, the list can go on.

Rebecca isn't one to judge someone. She respects a persons choice and that's it's their choice to make, so talking to her isn't a problem. If she finds something really bad though, she will ask questions, teeing to at least convince the person to rethink a problem (I.e: A human killing a hybrid) if the persons mind is made up however, she will not go any further, leaving it all up to fate.

No one person or race is any more important than the other. Rebecca loves her hybrid race, but she can't come to hate every human seeing as how some are good, and so she believes humans can love hybrids like before. 

Just... Smile. Rebecca sees the world as a gloomy place now. And the only way to make someone happy is with a smile. When she finds a small child crying in the streets, the first thing to do is to make them smile, even if they don't feel like it, because smiles are both contagious and heart warming. She knows it's a joke, but it's a joke she follows to heart. 

This is how life is, just deal with the big things and brush off the small problems. Rebecca is hard to get mad or sad. She never takes insults or put downs completely to heart and is rarely down for long when she's hurt by small put-downs or insults. It’s how life is, just keep moving forward, and that's exactly what Rebecca will do.

History: Rebecca was a hard child to keep track of, and certainly to take care of from the moment she was born. Rebecca was born into a decent life style. Her mother was lucky enough to find and marry a human who was pro-Hybrid and as such, did not have much trouble with running a family under a Hybrid hating society. What’s more is that the man she married was not poor in any way; he was quite a rich man. The mother and Rebecca both stayed at home for quite a sum of time, raising Rebecca how to act and how to live in a society that hates her. From the time she was born to the time she entered elementary school, she was taught about such things and how to avoid them, but it seemed easier said than done on her first day of school. 

Rebecca had no troubles making friends in school. She was one of the most loved kids in her school and a friend to everyone. Up until her 7th grade when she was 13, she managed to get by with her Hybrid traits, and everything seemed to be going good for her. Rebecca’s mom was found out and soon after she started her seventh grade her, Rebecca was taken away along with the father housing two hybrids. Apparently the mom went out into public and her hologram to hide her ears and eyes failed on her. The three were not kept together, and each of them was sent off to a different place. 

Rebecca had been torn apart completely, just realizing the cruelty of the racist society. She ate and drank only small amounts because of her depression, and resulted in a bony girl with no one to love. She did not talk, did not think, did not listen at all during the time she was sent off to her new master, a wealthy one, a powerful one, and a short tempered one as well. Rebecca was sent off to wealthy slave owner who had too many slaves for his own good. A massive mansion that seemed to choke the world with just its weight, sat in front of Rebecca on her day of arrival. The mansion was something from a painting. There was practically a meadow from the gate to the building with trees and gardens and flowers and fountains, truly a beautiful aight to behold. The slaves were the butlers and maids, the cooks, cleaners, handymen, and every other position that could possibly be available except for the guards.

For half a year Rebecca was a cleaner. She would clean the bathrooms and the hallways, the masters room and any place of the mansion that could possibly get dirty. Miraculously for Rebecca, she did not have to spend backbreaking hours cleaning. Not even a year had passed when she became a private musician for her master. During her years in school Rebecca fell in love with music and musical instruments. She began her musical love in third grade by playing the piano for several years. She was marvelous, a true natural, she played very well for her age and continued to practice until her final days of freedom. On top of her piano skills, she taught herself to play the guitar outside of school. It was one day that, while Rebecca had been cleaning the piano, began to play a song for everyone else cleaning the room. When the slave owner passed the room he saw his new slave playing the piano flawlessly. Not only happy to have a fine pianist, he saw a bundle of money in front of him. He soon made her his private musician/ entertainer. However, when she messed up a note, or misplayed the song, he would get infuriated and lash out at the small girl and this would make her practice even harder and perfect her music skills.

As her time went on, she was traded and sold to many other slave owners, mostly for her musical talents. As she went from place to place, she learned how to play a saxophone and how to sing. When she arrived to her newest master at the age of 17, she came across her mother my pure chance. For the years that Rebecca had been traveling her mother was working under the one slave owner. Her mother worked as a restroom cleaner for a local music bar and didn't seem to be in good spirit about it, compared to other unfortunate slaves.

A year later, the slave owner called Rebecca's mother into his office. There he attempted to rape her for his own sick purposes. Unfortunately for the man, Rebecca's mother managed to scream out for her, and even more, Rebecca was close enough to hear it. As she barged into the office to find the pig of a man on her mother, she grabbed a nearby pen and stabbed it into his head, killing him. When Rebecca realized what she had done, she broke down crying, aware of what her fate would be. Her mother took her daughter and sent her off with money and nearby things to make her blend into society. Her mother realized that Rebecca would indeed be killed and that was something that she didn't want to see. The fate of the mother is uncertain. But Rebecca managed to escape without being noticed and managed to get money to blend in again as a human. 

After a year of traveling, Rebecca has made a living of going from town to town, playing songs an acoustic guitar she had bought from a previous job she had gotten, and plays songs in music bars, on streets, and anywhere else she can get money for her music talents. She's now 19, and a woman who has been changed through tough times and hard emotions. She has been changed into a loving person, a beautiful image of her loving mother. Where she plans to go next, or what to do is still uncertain. Maybe she wants to become involved with a recent program that has been aimed for saving Hybrids, or maybe she will just continue with her traveling lifestyle.                
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 pm

ACCEPTED Jassy. I think the flannel shirt is fugly, but it is very well thought out Jassy.

Postby Jasthn » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Keiran wrote:ACCEPTED Jassy. I think the flannel shirt is fugly, but it is very well thought out Jassy.

Yes! 8D

I have a weakness for flannel jackets, so I couldn't help myself. Haha. I'll begin reading the IC tomorrow.
Last edited by Jasthn on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Very well.

Postby Reiu » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 pm

*whines*

Doc..! Rune needs to be harrassed!!! D:

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Working on it! D:
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Keiran » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Wow, just... wow.

Postby Reiu » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Huh? what's wrong Kei?

:3

Postby Keiran » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm

It's amusing that you want harassment.

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Aye.
Chame doesn't really 'harrass' anyway...flirt, maybe, but never harrass. He's a gentleman.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing