Halo Reach mofo's

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Halo Reach mofo's

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:29 am

Lol, fat kid defense hallway. Anyway who's excited about the new map packs coming out?
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Rowby » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Too bad I'm broke..
:/
*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*
Stufflikehearts: Why the Rowby hate?
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"
LilChocobo789: I don't hate you Rowby!
Stufflikehearts: I love Rowby, he's my wittle buddy :3

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:51 pm

They're free, you just download them on the 30th

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Rowby » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:11 pm

No, they said you gotta pay 780 MS to get them.
Unless they changed it during their Bungie updates
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Ah, that sucks.

Postby Rowby » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 pm

This is what I got from the Halopedia site:
"Noble Map Pack will be the first map pack released for Halo: Reach. It will contain 3 new multiplayer maps and 7 new Achievements worth 250 Gamerscore and will be released on November 30th for 800 Microsoft Points. The 3 new maps are as follows. This map pack will be released November 30, 2010."

̄ω ̄

Postby DaCrum » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 am

If you wait long enough Bungie'll release them for free.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Rowby » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:57 am

Yeah, that too.
But sometimes, I'd rather get them now and just pay it and get it over with

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:22 am

Rowby I hope you check here or get a message from me on live. But Jack and Geoff from achievementhunter.com might contact you about the obstacle course level. They might be using it as a Horse Level.

Postby Rowby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 pm

I already saw it. Pretty cool though.
I might have to stop playing Halo: Reach for now. I got the big move next year to another house. Seems like my family friend of mines had his parents getting a divorce and will be moving to the states and my family will be taking their house.

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Looking for grifball players

Postby Rowby » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:52 am

I made pretty good symmetrical maps. Most of my maps are named "DMZ" then the sub name like "Guardhouse" and "Bridges" They're pretty cool. DMZ Bridges is an inspiration to Narrows while DMZ Guardhouse is an inspiration to Halo 1 & 2's Beaver Creek and Battle Creek.

DMZ Bridges has an open wide bridge as it's main road to each other's bases. Each base has the same vehicles and weaponry. They have a Banshee docked on the lower level in the back of the two bases, Sniper Towers on the two bases' left side and a man cannon which shoots directly towards the main bridge, which the players can use to snipe out the other player if they use the man cannon, and the lower levels for each team can fire from each other, which acts like a bunker with a plasma turret at its center. The bridge itself is littered with mines and you have to make an "S" path to get through them. There is a lower part of the bridge which can be accessed for alternative uses. They meet in the center of the main bridge and has an Energy Sword at its place. There's another land mine facing upside down with extra explosives which the player can use against their enemies. The map is recommended for 8-10 players for team-based gameplay.

DMZ Guardhouse is the same as DMZ Bridges but smaller. It's built for close to medium ranged combat. Both bases symmetrical, both having man cannons and a borderline which has land mines on them. It has an underground tunnel which leads to each other's bases for a surprise sneak attack. But each entrance of the tunnel has plasma turrets to guard the passageway. But it has a rocket launcher placed in the underground center which can be used to blast away the guards on the turrets. Same goes for the surface part. It has a Spartan Laser sitting on the borderline. The map has only 2 mongoose and 1 ghost on both bases. They can be used to enter each other's bases fast, but watch out for the gates, they kill you. ^_^ Ths map is for 4-8 players recommended for team-based gameplay.

I made another map which is for infection. Inspired by Shenmue II's mini game, "Lucky Hit Pinball". The survivors are the jackpot colored in Gold on the bottom of the board while the infected is the player which have to shoot 11 optional portable shields to release the land mines as it slides down to a maze of satellite antennas to the 13 small slots where the survivors are. The object of the game is to survive 3-5 minutes which the zombies can't score. The survivors are only equipped with magnums and armor lock. They can use their armor lock for a short period of time to survive the mine being dropped into your slot with another mine already in your slot. all 13 mines that are placed inside your slot is used for extra damage, in case f you somehow survive (but the only way to survive is by armor lock usage). Either if all players dies or the infected fell to his death, the game ends and a new round starts.

The map looks cool if you play it with 13 of your friends including yourself. The map is only limited for 14 players. It's recommended cuz that's how it can hold up for the map. If it's 16, then the game's effed up, so you gotta boot someone or change the player cap.

You can look them up on my fileshare. Look up GhostChild808. (I hate how people steal other people's map. Including mines and made it as their own. Taking other people's work. =.=)

̄ω ̄

Postby soulmerchant » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am

On an unrelated subject, i got Black Ops for Multiplayer and Halo Reach for Forge. reach multiplayer gets stale....

Postby Rowby » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 am

Barely anyone I know rarely plays Halo: Reach. They all mostly play either AC2, Black Ops, Fallout 3: NV, and what else....

I'm the only person whose sticking with MW2 and Halo: Reach

̄ω ̄

Postby R1zbear » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:03 pm

I like Marathon, and Halo

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 pm

i still play.

Postby Rowby » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:18 am

I still play Halo: Reach, but my live expired, I have no hard drive and my controller battery is about to die. Also, I don't have a wireless router thingy. :/

But right now, I'm busy forging my first Invasion map called "SHARD Base HQ". It sets from the Exterior of the base, and on a separate map, the Interior of the base. I got the inspiration from G0DSR3GR3T's "Operation: Dusk" Invasion Map with the Shade turrets and Star Wars Battlefront 2's Space Combat.

My "SHARD Base HQ (Exterior)" map is set on the cliff walls, near the the Coliseum area, but that part is blocked off. The base is shaped as a triangular base which can be like a shard glass. There's 2 opening ports on both flanks of the base with 4 landing pads which are Objective Landing Zones (which is the Phase 1 objective). Then the fight enters partially inside of the base, where you have to capture the inner part of the base (Phase 2 objective as Territory Objective), and the final phase as you have to carry the bomb and place it in front of the cargo elevator and detonate the bomb which will start the inner most part of the base within.

In my "SHARD Base HQ (Interior)", which already made from the Exterior part of the level, is that the objective is almost the same as the Exterior except you have to Capture two times (From the cargo elevator to the data center) and finally you can either plant the bomb to blow up the core of the base or take the core and put it on one of the landing pads on the Exterior part of the map (I'm still deciding on that part. Which is better? Planting the bomb inside the base or Taking the Core from the Base as my Last Phase?).

This map is actually two separate maps in one. And two separate Invasion maps in one. This is my first Invasion type of map and I'm hoping this can be played really well. Hopefully I can send this to Game Over Studios channel, G0DSR3GR3T's channel, or 125videos channel for reviews and gameplay footage of my first created Invasion map. :D

And after that, I'll probably make my first "DMR Training Map" which is actually inspired by one of Call Of Duty Black Ops map. And another map naming it, "Lotus Base", which is the shape of a lotus flower on the center of the whole map. And my "DMZ - Bridges (Remake)" and as well as my "DMZ - Warzone", a remake to my first "DMZ 1" map. A newer Infection map called "The Maul", which is an enclosed map set in a tower, which is inspired by House Of The Dead 3's Tower level.

I got alot of inspirational maps I wanna do before coming back on Halo: Reach (which most of the time, I'm always leveling. I'm already a Colonel Grade 2 since January 24th when my XBL expired). But I wanna have players test play my maps to see if it's working properly and seee if it can be team based or regular slayer. ^_^

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 pm

I finally finished Red vs Blue, Excited about season 9 on reach though. It looks as awesome as ever.

Postby Rowby » Mon May 23, 2011 4:09 am

Yeah, it is. But I'll give them time for now. :P

̄ω ̄

Postby Rowby » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 am

[ur=lhttp://youtu.be/gG_FUVljCv4?hd=1]Halo Legends Prototype (Halo Reach Machinima)[/url]

̄ω ̄

Previous

Return to Snafu Gaming