Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby Garethcool » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Have you ever wondered about the netherworld? Maybe the place known as heaven? Well I can safely say I haven't. But living in the netherworld changes your view on that a tad, doesn't it? I am the dean of this academy. You may already know me by my more common name... OVERLORD Zertem. While the title is impressive it came with the job of making sure the Evil Academy stays around. And that's a full time job. Our rowdy students seem to get into the habit of destroying a lot of our property...
Anyways, down to business. After a few months of... 'Reconstruction'. We've finally been able to reopen the doors of the Academy, so please come in and embrace the teachings... Unless you don't actually plan on attending your classes. What a true honor student! Welcome to Evil Academy!

And students... Please be open-minded about evilness.
- Dean Zertem

The school sat silently, as if it was afraid of the incoming onslaught of students. The first bell rang, and it was the signal. The school seemed to let out a disheartened sigh as students piled in, and within seconds the first explosion from a spell or trap being set off.

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin entered the school slowly. He had been analyzing the school for weeks and had taken note of where every trap the strange professor had put in the school. Ruin hopped over a tile, landing somewhat gracefully, before getting bumped into and sprawling across the floor. He sighed as he gathered himself up "Oh dear... I've been here only five seconds and I've made a fool of myself..." Ruin shook off the thought and wandered the halls, noticing that the timetable he had received was blank.

Teophyr Satana

A boy with a straw hat on walked through the crowds, the brim pulled down over his eyes. His right hand rested on a sword at his side, and most students automatically moved out of his way. Teophyr had a slight reputation at the school for having a less-than-lengthy patience. His foot bumped into a prinny as he walked, and a grin crossed his face "Why are you in my way, creature?" He asked with a cold, emotionless voice.
The prinny responded, quite clearly frightened "Don't hurt me, dood! I didn't see you, dood!" Teophyr just laughed, picking the prinny up. "You disgust me. Get out of my face." Teophyr threw the prinny up into the air, drawing his sword. "Just die." Teophyr jumped as the prinny came back down and slammed the hilt of his sword into the prinny's stomach. As it flew back the wavering cry of 'dood' filled the hall. As the prinny landed it's last words before it exploded were "Harsh, dood!" Teophyr chuckled. "Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

A young boy walked through the crowds of students, whistling happily. Two short wings protruded from his back, through the red, sleeveless hoodie the boy was wearing. He ascended a staircase and proudly exclaimed "I AM YURR THE SIXTH! AND I AM HERE AT SCHOOL!" He smiled widely and sat down, looking at the crowds "So many people for Yurr to play with! Coming to school was a good idea!"
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby Zelosse » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:49 pm

-Athrogate-

Sitting in his usual spot the elder mage was enjoying the tranquility of silence in his sound-proof steel-doored chamber enjoying tea. No windows. A candle in the middle was all the illumination, it sparkled off his armor and his helmet sitting on the table, as he sipped something made the ground rumble causing a pencil to fall to the ground, as if on instinct the teacher screamed as he tossed his tea at the area and scooped up his helmet, flipping the table and it's contents with his leg as he cowered in the corner, his hand ablaze and panting heavily. "SHOW YOURSELF, ASSASIN!" He yelled to nobody. In his mind the room was full of them. His small room with 1 entrance and only 1 entrance. "TASTE JUDGEMENT!" He finally screamed after a long moment of silence.

~BOOM~

From somewhere in the school a loud and powerful explosion rumbled through the ground and the sounds of steel crashing as his heavy steel door was launched from it's hinges. Out from the room emerged a frail man covered in iron blackened by flames with a torn cloak. He looked around frantically before spotting the students. With another scream his hand was ablaze in front of him and pointed rapidly from student to student. "BACK OFF! I'VE GOT FIRE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO U- OH MY GOD I'M ON FIRE!!!" He gave another scream as the flames caught on his cloak causing him to burst in a full run for the nearest pond with a hisss of the water and the fire getting extinguished. Athrogate did not resubmerge. Their in the low pond was athrogate sprawled hands out. How he breathed nobody would ever know.

Postby Iris » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 pm

-LIAM AIRA-

"Evil Academy, the place where my dreams will come true, my wealth begin here and my powerful influence will surely win over those who crave for more." Liam muttered as his hands twitched uncontrolably as he imagined the foolish would flock to him.

With a nervous deep breathe he was preparing to make his bold introduction to mesmerize the crowd with his talents when some baffon declared something about assassin which was followed by an awkward silence. "Well that was ju-"BOOM
"Egad! What in the lord's faithful name was that!" He almost screamed as the boom sent him scurrying for cover, after a brief moment of checking for injury or any other danger he peeked out to witness the culprit. It appeared to be an armoured monstrosity was the showstealer, it was he who was responsible for drawing away the attention!

Part of him was angered that this...this thing took the spotlight, yet another more darker and curious side was amused. Already his scheming ways began to unfold as wild ideas of subversion formed within his mind.

Postby iven3000 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Yuki Alena

Entering through the front gate Yuki dusts off a thin layer of dirt she got from her morning practice. after making sure she was clean of dirt and presentable she gazes up and looks at the school she will be going to from now on. She then snapped out of the daze she got from the school finally noticing the load chatter around her and saw the many other students arriving.

“Wow!” she said “Look at all the students, I didn’t think there would be this many. I am sure I will find a friend with this many of them.”

Yuki walked to the front door exchanging greetings with a few people she ran into, some being polite and others...well not so much. Escaping from a few hazardous situations she began to wondered the halls for a while to get her bearings when –BOOM- she trembled as the ground beneath her squirmed. Once it stopped she knelt down and put her hand on the ground.

“Did someone scare you” said in a calming tone “no that’s impossible no one can scare you…I wonder what it was?”
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:38 am

“Zephyr, go ahead,” came a thin Incubus calmly. The slightly taller boy with feathery wings looked at his brother, and the smaller one reiterated, “Yes, Zephyr, I mean it. Find another student and bring him to me.”

“But…” said Zephyr quietly.

“You can just touch their clothes if you like,” the Incubus said gently, “I just want to know who thinks they can ‘play’ with people.” The smaller boy gave a dark grin and rubbed his horns, “Nothing will happen to you, I promise Zephyr. If I hear anything, I’ll come save you.”

The taller boy nodded and said, “Anything for you, Master.” And he bolted to find the boy. Abraxas smiled after his brother and leaned against the wall. Time to break poor Zephyr out of his Mother’s mind grip.

Zephyr sniffed around, walking on all fours and found Yuur. He grabbed the boy by the lack of his pants, at the same time his mind screaming at the touch, and started to drag him back to Brother/Master.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin shrieked as the explosion went off. He held his book above his head, running back towards the exit "ACADEMICS FIRST!" But he was slowed to a crawl by the crowd. He climbed the nearest thing to gain a vantage point (which was a very annoyed prinny) and looked around, seeing Athrogate face down in the water. Ruin gasped and ran towards Athrogate, stopping about 5 feet away "Uh... How do I help someone in this situation...?" Ruin flipped to his book's table of contents scanning it fruitlessly.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr sighed as Athrogate caused himself to explode, threatened the new students, set himself on fire and presumably drowned himself in a span of less than a minute. Teophyr sighed and walked away, it was the first day of classes resuming and there was no way he was dealing with that nutjob again. Teophyr sat against a wall, tipping his hat down. He was sure some unknowing sap would try and help the insane bastard eventually anyways.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr had comtinued talking to himself through the chaos of the explosion "Ooh! And maybe I'll make a friend who will play games with me! And I can show them my wings..." Yurr continued babbling until he was lifted off the ground by his pants "Hello! Are you going to play with me? We could play tag! Or maybe we could play cards. I like cards." And Yurr's babbling restarted as he was dragged back. Yurr blinked "Where are we going? Are we gonna meet someone?"

Postby Zelosse » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:17 pm

-Athrogate-

As the boy called ruin edged closer, the suberged lunatic heard his every footstep through vibration in the water though it was light and cautious. He figured the thing about to assail him was his intented killer. Screw giving this punk the last laugh. With little grace or style the resident psychopath lurched out of the pond causing a large wave to come up with him drenching anyone too close while he simply Jumped at the boy slapping the book away and grabbing him by the collar. Raising him effortlessly off the ground he brought him in close to the ice cold helmet. "Try to murder ME will yo- wait a minute..." Taking a moment to look around at where he was standing his shoulders suddenly slumped as he saw where he had stepped. Tossing the boy the ground gave way to a pitfall into complete blackness, the sound of claws and fangs and odd screeches could be heard below as the trap closed on itself and became locked once more.

After a few minutes of insectoid screaming and a small earthquake, out from the ground emerged a battered, scorched black and soaked mage covered head to toe in slime of some sort. Giving a look around to the students who were watching he felt himself stop moving and nervously looked around. Glancing back at the hole he gave a yelp and jumped back in, fear that one of these students was his killer-to-be.

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Zephyr looked at the bubbly dragon and shrugged, his hand feeling like maggots were crawling on them. He brought him to his brother and gently put Yurr down. “Hello,” said Abraxas calmly, “How are you? I hope you are not upset that I got my brother to bring you to me. I am Abraxas Lilith and this is my half-brother Zephyr.”

Postby Garethcool » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin froze out of terror and grabbed for his book "N-no I need that book!" Ruin shivered as he was lifted "I'm not gonna murder yo-OH NO!" Ruin bounced off the ground as he was thrown, flailing. "No no no! Ow ow ow!" Ruin bounced once more and landed face down, next to his book "Ugh... Can I go home now?"

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr laughed, doubled over. "He set that trap not even an hour ago. I'm not sure if I should fear or admire his insanity." Teophyr tipped his hat back down, chuckling still "Nothing but fools and weaklings at this school, and someday I will be king of them all."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

"I am the great and pow-powuh... powerrrr... Powerful! Yes! the great and powerful Yurr!" Yurr raised his arms in a mock glory-pose "I'm not mad... But why did he drag me here? He could have used his polite words and asked." Yurr looked at Abraxas carefully "The lines on your faces are pretty." Yurr's hand reached towards Abraxas' face slowly, curiosity taking over.

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Zephyr growled slightly as the man tried to touch his brother. “Enough, Zephyr, it’s fine,” the elder boy said, allowing the dragon-man to touch the lines. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Yurr,” the Incubbus purred, “Zephyr doesn’t talk much, a childhood incident which I will rectify as soon as I graduate.” He gently pet his brother’s head, Zephyr keeping watch on Yurr with his two-tone eyes. “Would you feel insulted if I asked why you came to the school?”

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Yuki Alena

Looking for what caused the first tremor following a flow of students heading in that same direction when another hit making her trip over herself. Getting up quite peeved she continued down the hallway and turned the corner seeing a disappointed group of dispersing students. Yuki weaving through the crowd she came to the scene were there was a hole in the wall, a puddle, and a small boy face first in the ground clenching onto a book. Hesitating for a moment she then rushed over to the boy and knelt down next to him to see if he was ok.

“Um…ah…are you ok? And…um…may I ask what happened here?” said Yuki while leaning over the boy.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin sat up and rubbed his forehead that had a bright red mark on it "I'm fine I think... I just got in a bit of a tangle." Ruin got to his feet and retrieved his book "I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Guess I deserved it for being a 'good guy' at a demon school..." Ruin sighed, taking off his glasses to rub at his eyes "I'm Ruin. Ruin Retsubalest." He held out his hand, smiling.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr's eyes narrowed "That question is a eensie bit personal. But if you really wanna know..." Yurr's focus faltered for a moment as he looked at Zephyr "My... better half ..." His words had gaps between them, as if he was having issues expressing his thoughts. "He wants me to attend this school. Just like him." He pointed at Zephyr. "He's only here because you are, isn't he?" Yurr grinned slightly, stretching his arms "Being here isn't my choice, but there's lots of people here to play with." Yurr waved his hands around "And with all these people to play with and train with I'm gonna be the biggest, strongest Yurr yet!" Yurr's smile spread from ear to ear, and as his lips parted pointed fangs sat where teeth should be. "I'm the sixth Yurr."

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Abraxas thought on Yurr answer and simply nodded, “I understand. I’ll mind my business,” he said smiling and adjusted Zephyr’s scarf, “I know that I would not mind training with you though.” The elder Lilith gave Yurr a slightly lecherous looks, appreciating his body. “Would you like to come with us to find a teacher or something?”
Last edited by Keiran on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

As the students continued with the hussle and bussle of their everyday lives, a strange sight would have been seen. Around the various hallways of the school, a few of the students would have seen floating pieces of paper which proceded to attach themselves to the wall. If one were to look close enough, they'd make out a sort of distorted image of a person near the paper, but most were too busy to look that closely. On them they read:
"Tired of having to do the dirty work all by yourself? Would you like to be lazy or just prefer to call the shots? No job is too big or too small for Aaron Falkner. For a modest fee he'll do any job you ask of him. Contact him in his convienent location at the courtyard. *Prices vary per request*"

Aaron quickly moved through the halls of the school, having made up dozens of these posters in preperation of today. The Academy was living up to it's reputation even early on. Aaron was hardly phased at the giant explosion, even though he was near it, there were far more pressing matters at hand. However, Aaron's attention was caught by a samurai looking classmate, who proceded to punt a Prinny unlucky enough to be caught in his way. He chuckled a bit at it. 'I like his style, let's see where he's off to in such a hurry.' he thought to himself as he stopped placing the posters and followed him silently.

Not too far, he stopped, deciding to sit down, and place his hat over his eyes as people walked by. 'Well he's not as much fun as I thought. A shame really, I thought he might have been my first customer.' Aaron thought as he began to walk away, but was stopped as he spoke, mentioning how the teacher had set up his traps not even an hour ago. Aaron walked back towards him and stood next to the samurai, still in camoflouge, and began talking. "Personally I think it should be both. And are you sure about that? Plenty of others who are saying the exact same things in this hallway." he said to the student, not even realizing that he was still invisable to the naked eye.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Iris » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:50 pm

-Liam Aira-

With a strange smile, Liam wAtched as the events unfolded around him. While the armoured one made his move on a 'helPful' student, LiAm simply sat down to observe in A more comfortable position.
His chin rested on tWitch hands while his eyes shifted constantly trying to find... something, desire, greed or perhaps something more? A chesire cat grin formed from that smile as he pulled out his book.
A simple flicker of the pages and a satisfactory nod the book vanished into his robes as Liam turned his attention once more to the surroundings.

A strange gathering seemed to have happened where one student was dragged to two others but just out of ears reach yet near to his curiosity, he would inquire some other time. A girl had arrived on the scene, it appeared she wished to help the first student yet her body told of nervousness, maybe a sign of naivity?
Liam made a mental note, would she and the boy fit into his plans? No, not yet, there was not enough information, he would have to investigate... But how? His thoughts were interrupted by falling papers, they advertised paid-aid to those in 'need', an interesting offer that suited his goals.

A sly smirk etched his face as Liam stood up, his shadow crawling sinisterly on a nearby wall while he walked towards the commotion eager to listen to the crowded explainations and introductions hoping to learn more.

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Yuki Alena

Seeing the boy was fine ounce he got up she let out a sigh of relief. The boy, after dusting himself off, then told Yuki his name and held out his hand. With a cheerful look on her face she extended her arm and grabbed Ruins out stretched hand.
“Hi, I am Yuki Alena. It is nice to meet you” Realesing his hand they both stood in a short pause. She began to fidgeted while trying to think of what to say next, but unknowingly saying what she was thinking at the time.
“And yes it is probably a bad idea being a good guy in a demon school…but I don’t think its that bad, good people are hard to find in this world”

Postby Garethcool » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin nodded "At this school... Nice guys have it tough. So I've got to be tougher. I'll show you how strong I can be to stay a good guy, Yuki." Ruin grinned and gave Yuki a thumbs up "Good guys may be hard to find, but I'll be the strongest good guy ever!"Ruin chuckled and hugged his book "Oh... right! I need to find a teacher to ask about the blank schedules..."

Teophyr Satana

He touched the handle of his sword gently "Because Athrogate has snapped. Admiring and fearing that twisted mind just leaves me with confusion. Not unlike what I feel now, talking to someone who isn't here." Teophyr stood up, focusing on where he had heard the voice come from "I assume you're cloaking yourself?"

Yurr the VI (sixth)

"You seem nice. Yeah! Let's go train! Finding a teacher can wait!" Yurr smiled at both of them "You can lead, Mr. Abraxas. Because.... well I don't know where I'm going. Unless maybe..." Yurr drifted off, staring between the two. "Erm... Right! We could go pla-I mean train. We could train in the courtyard." He pointed to a set of doors. "Maybe?"

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Zephyr ducked his head at Abraxas, he didn’t want this boy near, but Master did. He would listen to Master, Master is always good, always kind, always right.

“Of course,” said Abraxas smiling easily, “Though, I think Zephyr would be a better playmate for you.” He opened the doors and breathed in the delicious smell. “So, Yurr the Sixth, what can you do?” he asked grinning widely.

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Yuki Alena

“Oh dear, did I say that out loud”

She began to freak out and her face turned red. Pacing back and forth from embarrassment she then ran into the wall. Falling backwards into the ground, snapping her out of the freak out she then turned to ruin.
“I wish you luck on getting stronger” said with a smile. She then gazed up at the sealing with a more serious but saddening expression.“Maybe we can help each other out because I have a similar goal, but I just want to make my father proud….well I don’t wish to keep you any longer since you do have your own agenda.”
Turning over to sit up right she dusted off. Opened her schedule and checked her classes. With a small smile she thought to herself “Maybe we might have some classes together, that would be fun ”

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Coren Vorex
Budada dun dun dada dun

Coren had finally gotten to the academy. It was a magnificent sight and he stared with his jaw open and red eyes in awe, he had come so very far for this place. It felt rather strange when he looked back on it, he faced death, betrayal, leaving everything he knew and loved, and permanent distortion of his body. But was it worth it? What would he truly gain from doing so, is his father right in thinking that he is wasting his time and that his endeavor will be fruitless? No! Through the sweat of my labor, the raw determination of my soul, and the craft and cunning of MY mind I shall succeed! filled with new found bravado and spirit he marched forward, hood over his head, and weapons sheathed. It didn't last long as he was soon met with a bear trap to the foot and a demon pushing him out of the way into a wall. He growled and a small lighter sized puff of fire came from his mouth. He turned to confront the hell spawn but he was lost in the crowd. He stretched his arms and attempted to search the crowd but was stopped by an explosion. His sense of danger kicked in and he ran towards the sound to see what happened. He came a bit late but did see a weakling Mage on the floor being assisted by another one of the ilk. Sneaking through the crowd he became as if a shadow, listening in on whatever he could but focused on the mages, he was especially grinning when the female Mage began to make a fool of herself. He couldn't help but speak. "I would be silent know Mage, every time you speak you make me want to clamp your mouth with my claws. That and I could care less about your life story maggot." standing upright he pulls his hood back as the spines on his neck flexed and riser givin him more menacing look.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zelosse » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:59 pm

-Mark Rourke-

Look at them. Cretins. They crawl upon this place like insects searching for one last meal yet all have too much pride to admit they are scavengers preying on the weak.Over the course of his short time he had seen two students beaten and countless more simply thugged by the stronger demons that littered this place. Yet there he was in the shadows, no breathe gave him away and no loose item made sound, the flesh on his body was slack and his clothing dark, he fit in perfectly with the darkness. He would never know the lights true embrace again and it angered him.

It angered him to see creatures born to power who abused it and neglected the simplest emotion of all towards one of their kind. It angered him. Shifting to the side slightly he saw another large demon creature slam a mage into a wall for bumping into him, but seemed to not draw the line their as it pulled out it's hideous weapon. Without so much as a thought the marauder took up his baton and aimed it at the creature, pulling the trigger a small pin embedded straight through the hulking creatures neck and in the vein it stayed to release the poison. Slowly the shadow got a little lighter as he dissapeared, the creature would be fine if he received medical care, he was using a non lethal poison.

They are not worth the blood on my hands. He whispered as the marauder took more and more time noticing the commotion, he was drawn to a 'presence' he felt, something talking that wasn't really their and a samurai with the same smug confidence as the rest of them. He didn't like the feeling. He stayed and lurked in a nearby shadow, nothing more then a piece of the wall to anyone who wasn't actually looking for someone in the shadow.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:29 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron looked confused at the samurai. He didn't find it confusing at all to both fear and admire the man. However he was more confused at the mention of cloaking. "What are you talking about? I'm standing right next to you....whoops." he said looking down at himself. Sure enough, he'd left his camoflouge on. "No wonder you were confused." he said, before finally appearing next to Teophyr. "You'll have to excuse me, I tend to forget about that." he said to him calmly.

Before Aaron could continue, his visable eye darted to an area nearby, a shadow on the wall. 'I could have sworn I saw something. Though it wouldn't surprise me if I did, this is a school of demons and magic after all.' he thought before looking back at Teophyr. "I couldn't help but notice the way you handled the Prinny, so I thought I'd drop by and watch you to see if you did anything else interesting. Honestly I was a little disappointed when you just sat down. But I digress, myy name's Aaron. Are you a freshman as well?" he asked the samurai. He didn't expect much a responce, he didn't seem like the one to talk much, or for that matter a people person.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Glancing up to see a creature made of bone and clocked in a dark essence. Surprised to see a person like she has never seen before, Yuki then observed him with curiosity until she realized he had just insulted her. Putting her stuff back into her bag she stood up with a big huff. With a displeasing look and one hand on her hip she glared at the new comer.
“You really shouldn’t insult someone you have just met. It’s very impolite and extremely rude.” She said in a high pitched tone while her voice cracked slightly near the end. Forcing herself to not say anything more Yuki collected her thoughts and calmed down. Keeping her distance from him, her hands began to fidget as her eyes wandered to the ground then back to the tall boy.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:05 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin's hands balled into fists. He wasn't going to stand for someone bullying him, or anyone close to him on the first day. The insane teacher was different. "You want to start something, bone breath?" Ruin didn't even bother opening his book before touching the cover gingerly and muttering "Giga Ice."
The roof shook as a giant column of ice came through the upper stories of the school, hurtling down towards the dragon skeleton "Go away." Ruin turned on his heel and walked away, looking for an authority figure with more of a mind.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr grinned "I'm anything but fresh meat, Aaron. I'm Teophyr. I'm the resident 'blade for hire' around here. But working for money isn't my style. I work for honor and a master, like a samurai should." He chuckled "Punting a prinny is nothing. That was just a random act of violence because he was asking for it." Teophyr took off his hat "If you want to be a successful blade for hire ditch the posters. Spread stories of your power by word of mouth, or a demonstration. There have been a few... students who have become a thorn in my side. In exchange for dispatching them I'll pay you, and get your little... business off the ground. Deal?"

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr followed them happily, skipping along "Yurr the sixth does what Yurr the sixth pleases Mr. Abraxas!" Yurr danced around a bit "Yurr can do anything if Yurr puts his mind to it!" Yurr pointed into the air "Yurr can even fly! Zoosh!" Yurr extended his arms and jumped, his wings catching the air and lifting him. Each flap of the wings made muscles in his arms and shoulders flex, a demonstration of the power that was within. "Will you come and play with Yurr, Mr. Zephyr?" Yurr stretched his arms, then cracked his knuckles. "Yurr hopes you're very strong so Yurr the sixth doesn't have to hold back."

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 am

-Mark Rourke-

Listening closely to the conversation he couldn't help but notice the pattern, this 'teophyr' person talk about his skill seemed to bring a boil to the dust in his veins but he kept it in check, looks were deceiving afterall. As he continued he overheard the man talking about his prowess with the blade and how he served a master. Mark had not known a master in years, and as a former warrior he was hard pressed to find another one. The offer was made and Mark made his move as he stepped out of the shadows, hands nowhere near his weapons in an unhostile fashion and spoke calmly.

"Forgive my intrustion but I couldn't help but overhear you wanted to have some people... dealt with." He grinned and looked down to his batons and felt they seemed restless at the moment. "How's about I throw in my lot, I can't stand the filth that walks this place." He hissed harshly, every word stung like venom.

Next

Return to Role Playing