The Building And The Complex

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm

BR: I thought about adding Big and Little as adjectives to the title, but that seemed a little unfair. Did you guys see Daredevil? I did. I also see that Magnet Clock down there in the bottom panel. The secret is that the pendulum never swings!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: The Building And The Complex

Postby WildNeko » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I don't see daredevil anywhere. I wish buttercup luck, as well as blossom in hopes of things fixing itself somehow, one way or another...
Last edited by WildNeko on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meow~

Postby Riz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 pm

please refrain from using colored texts in your posts as it makes your words hard to read.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby ptmc2112 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 pm

The darker colors make it especially hard to read

Postby noveler00 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:52 am

Didn't see Daredevil, in the comic or the theater, but i did find Bleedman in the bottom panel. o.O

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:32 am

Damn, Dragrako sure called what was going to happen here... sort of <_<

Anywho... Do you know how long I've been waiting for a "Sheep in the Big City" reference...? A VERY LONG TIME!!!
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby BeeAre » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:44 am

Daredevil fought a woman enemy in his movie.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Archrival » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:10 am

BeeAre wrote:Daredevil fought a woman enemy in his movie.

Technically wrong, his lover 'Elektra' (The woman enemy you spoke of) got tricked into fighting him by her father getting killed by Daredevil's rival Bullseye, who was working for the real threat 'The Kingpin'. Who really shouldn't be in a Daredevil movie as he's a Spiderman foe. So technically, yeah you're wrong BR....for once.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby BeeAre » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:32 am

Archrival wrote:

Technically wrong, his lover 'Elektra' (The woman enemy you spoke of) got tricked into fighting him by her father getting killed by Daredevil's rival Bullseye, who was working for the real threat 'The Kingpin'. Who really shouldn't be in a Daredevil movie as he's a Spiderman foe. So technically, yeah you're wrong BR....for once.

none of what you said makes me wrong in the slightest. she still fought him as an enemy. my claim is validated. so stfu and stop ruining my cool reference to Freudian terminology you putz.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Graxdon » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 am

Actually Rival, it was perfectly fine for Kingpin to appear in the movie because even though he is primarily a Spidey villain, Marvel does have various supers fighting different villains. Example, Spiderman once saved a wannabe hero from being completely effed up by Abomination who was then taken down by the X-Men. In Carnage's intro saga Human Torch went with Spidey to help talk to Venom. It is completely cool for Daredevil to fight Kingpin since they both live in New York and Daredevil deals with mobsters like Kingpin and Owl (Owl being a frequent villain of both Spiderman and Daredevil). So, in short, your argument is invalid, thus... pie r not square. On a related note, I can't see Daredevil or Elektra.

Postby Archrival » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:05 am

Graxdon wrote:Actually Rival, it was perfectly fine for Kingpin to appear in the movie because even though he is primarily a Spidey villain, Marvel does have various supers fighting different villains. Example, Spiderman once saved a wannabe hero from being completely effed up by Abomination who was then taken down by the X-Men. In Carnage's intro saga Human Torch went with Spidey to help talk to Venom. It is completely cool for Daredevil to fight Kingpin since they both live in New York and Daredevil deals with mobsters like Kingpin and Owl (Owl being a frequent villain of both Spiderman and Daredevil). So, in short, your argument is invalid, thus... pie r not square. On a related note, I can't see Daredevil or Elektra.

This I knew, don't think I don't because I do. I know more about the Marvel universe than you do about your daily life, I'm fluent in heroes and villains. Most of my life is dedicated to the comicbook heroes, heck I even have a superhero RP going of my own unversal creation, so when you put this before me and have the nerve to say I don't know anything about the Marvel universe. I autta slap the noob outta you. Yes Daredevil and Kingpin have clashed in the comics but they rarely do, and yes there are villains that have taken on heroes who are outside their jurisdiction. Heck I've seen a seen a saga when nearly every single hero went against Dr. Doom and lost, it took little Franklin Richards to wipe him off reality to stop him. These things you get into your head before you even question my knowledge, enjoy your stay.
Last edited by Archrival on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Riz » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 am

ahahah this is ridiculous

Postby MagicMidtown » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:43 am

I laughed at the tiny Bleedman. :) Also, I think I see Otto standing next to the magnet clock. Does this mean he'll make a full appearance again soon?

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. 8)

Postby Riz » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:48 am

that's not necessarily otto there.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:54 pm

I laughed really hard at the Oxymoron inc. sign.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby sirspamalot » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Archrival wrote:

Did anyone realize that Buttercup technically has an Electra Complex because she is attracted to Jack, who looks like Professor Utonium aka her dad? Or is this all just a coincidence and Bleedman isn't genius enough to think of this (the complex in the title referring to Buttercup, Jack's image turning into Utonium, the reference to Daredevil)...

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm

I believe it wasn't Bleedman that thought up those things, but his writer, BR. You would have to ask him (and unlike Bleedman, BR does visit these forums).
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Graxdon » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 am

Archrival wrote:
Graxdon wrote:Actually Rival, it was perfectly fine for Kingpin to appear in the movie because even though he is primarily a Spidey villain, Marvel does have various supers fighting different villains. Example, Spiderman once saved a wannabe hero from being completely effed up by Abomination who was then taken down by the X-Men. In Carnage's intro saga Human Torch went with Spidey to help talk to Venom. It is completely cool for Daredevil to fight Kingpin since they both live in New York and Daredevil deals with mobsters like Kingpin and Owl (Owl being a frequent villain of both Spiderman and Daredevil). So, in short, your argument is invalid, thus... pie r not square. On a related note, I can't see Daredevil or Elektra.

This I knew, don't think I don't because I do. I know more about the Marvel universe than you do about your daily life, I'm fluent in heroes and villains. Most of my life is dedicated to the comicbook heroes, heck I even have a superhero RP going of my own unversal creation, so when you put this before me and have the nerve to say I don't know anything about the Marvel universe. I autta slap the noob outta you. Yes Daredevil and Kingpin have clashed in the comics but they rarely do, and yes there are villains that have taken on heroes who are outside their jurisdiction. Heck I've seen a seen a saga when nearly every single hero went against Dr. Doom and lost, it took little Franklin Richards to wipe him off reality to stop him. These things you get into your head before you even question my knowledge, enjoy your stay.

You're kind of a d**k dude. And how do you know that you know more than me? For all you know I could be Stan 'The Man' Lee or someone else up the Marvel food chain. I'm not, but that's beside the point, how do you know that you know more? I'm not saying that I know more because I don't know what you know, you may know more or I may know more, but the point I'm trying to make is that you got all aggressive about this when you don't even know who I am and the extent of my nerdy knowledge.

Postby Archrival » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 am

I get agressive because this is the internet and you're all up in my territory and I don't like it.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 am

You could try to find stan lee's E-mail and ask him to post on here.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Archrival » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 am

BradaoOfCartha wrote:You could try to find stan lee's E-mail and ask him to post on here.

That's as likely as me getting a part on E4's Tv series Misfits.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Riz » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 am

you two take it to pm's. this is an old comic thread and posting in old comic threads is frowned upon.

Return to Comic Updates and News!