Halo Reach mofo's

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Halo Reach mofo's

Postby Thunderbolt » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 pm

JesusChrist wrote:woohoo!

I'm sure many have beat it on co-op legendary. but solo it's a fucking masochism ride.

I didn't find it that hard at all. The worst parts are the vehicle parts because the AI doesn't know how to drive or shoot so I did them on foot.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 am

good for you thunder. You want a cookie?

huh?

do ya?!

huh boy?!

who's a good boy?!

who's a good boy?!?!
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:58 am

Yeah too bad he (my dad) Shucks tall corn stalks. The best thing he has done is take out a hunter in heroic while I preoccupied it. Or took down an Ultra Elite by himself. I'm usually grenade fodder or assassination targets. Anyone want to play me send me a friend request, I sent 1 to most everyone on here including JesusChist.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Thunderbolt » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:52 pm

JesusChrist wrote:good for you thunder. You want a cookie?

huh?

do ya?!

huh boy?!

who's a good boy?!

who's a good boy?!?!

I got enough candy from last night. Thanks though.

Postby Rowby » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Man, I've been playing Living Dead since the The Walking Dead series aired. It was from 9am to 7pm straight. Then off to Waikiki to party with other halloween costumes people. It was funny that a drunk guy got wasted and pissed near the crosswalk. Actually he was pissing right behind us facing the other way. Everyone saw his junk. lol

Anyways, today I'll either play Living Dead, Team SWAT, Big Team Battle, or Firefight Matchmaking. If you wanna play with me, just add this: GhostChild808
P.S. I have no mike to communicate, so I can take text messages but that'll take longer though.
*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*
Stufflikehearts: Why the Rowby hate?
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"
LilChocobo789: I don't hate you Rowby!
Stufflikehearts: I love Rowby, he's my wittle buddy :3

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:05 pm

I'll be on in a few hours, hooray for reach, add me please(Bradao)

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Rowby » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:55 pm

I won't be on today cuz I'll be busy doing stuff. Not you stuffy.
XD
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:16 am

Well, I couldn't get on. I sent Rowby a friend request but I couldn't get on last night, writing that paper took till midnight. I will probably be on tonight around 3 US central time. I'm also currently trying to get Kat OptiMystic Gunn to play me in a halo: reach game, and idiotic thing to do I know. And "good lucks" would be helpful but if someone says "do a barrel roll" I don't know what I'll do, something drastic I guess.

Edit: it will be much later I forgot about my play's rehearsal.

Postby Rowby » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:23 pm

I was busy posting up my halo fanfic in the forums here.
But most of time, I'll be doing challenges so I can get new ranks and armors.

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Rowby I apologize for my friends behavior

Postby Rowby » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Which one?
And it's okay.

---

Right now, I'm busy forging a map that is from the movie Starship Troopers' Outpost-29.

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Lol. Also RNDM isn't too bad. Also awesome idea for map. Trying to get a machinima

Postby Rowby » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 am

Also, I'm trying to forge the AC-220 Vulture Gunship from Halo Wars as a one bomb assault.
Another grifball map, which would make it a multi team grifball map. Trying to figure out how this works.
lol

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:12 am

Yeah they are SUPPOSEDLEY bringing it back. Can't wait to play on 3 new maps.

Postby Rowby » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:34 am

If they don't, then I'll keep making grifball courts.

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 am

Lol. Awesome

Postby Rowby » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:26 pm

It's hard to do a multi-team grifball though

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah I believe it. It's hard enough with just 2 people.

Postby Rowby » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Well, I'm trying to make it work with 16 players. 4 man team like how the Grifball team thing works out.

Also, I am pissed cuz when I saved my Outpost-29 map twice and turned it off for a break. And came back an hour later, it didn't save it and had to start all over again. Dammit. I got lazy to do it again and went to Living Dead matchmaking to vent my rage.

I also made a new map called "Crashsite". A medium-sized map of a downed AC-220 Vulture Gunship. Being based on the Hemorrhage area than the Island area where it shows the Gunship being stationary over the Island Base. It will be a Team Slayer match than a One Bomb CTF.

I'll be making more maps based on Grifball and Slayer & Assault matches later.

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 pm

I'm trying to get a group going for my machinima and I'm trying to make a Forge map that works with it. I've got the First 2 episodes planned out and a Script, now I just need people to play characters.

Postby Rowby » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah, sadly, I would do this but I don't have a mike.

---

Also, I made a freefalling map using teleporters.
There's four jetpacks fixed in mid air and either you or your team must get them, but that's optional. It's basically a skydiving map where you battle it out by freefalling and scoring points to win. The loadouts are at your own spawn points, where you make your final decisions before making the jump. It's a team slayer match. It can also be used for Zombies, just for fun.

I'm almost finished with my Outpost-29 map. I'll be basing the game either on One Bomb Assault, Invasion, Team Slayer, or Infection. The walls are facing at a 45 degree angle facing outward so they'll be no way to enter the base except for the entrance. The Entrance is covered up by a shield door so it'll be less likely to be killed when someone is outside the base. The walls have walkways for defenders and the walkways on the 45 degree walls have cover and railing, in case if anyone falls off. There's a central garage for two warthogs and a Scorpion Tank centered facing towards the Entrance Gates of the Base. Two glass-like Barracks, where weapons or heavy weapons are stored. A Command Bunker on top of the Garage having a small slit for a Machine Gun to shoot out from. Behind that, there's a 3 story tower and a Grav Lift, where the Bomb must be placed. And on top is where a Falcon lies on the Landing Pad. Also two towers on both flanks of the base having Shade Turrets on each tower for AA support.

I also made a Sniper Outpost Camp waay out of the wasteland of the rocks, overlooking the whole area except for the base. Only one lucky guy can camp up there and shoot as many guys if they like. I also made a small enough ledge for anyone who wanna try and take the Sniper Camp. The whole area below are rocks and rock arches everywhere for cover and to hide for the enemy to use. I might add a small base full of vehicles only to destroy the Outpost Base, but it's waay across from the wasteland, at the very end where the tunnel lies.

Outpost-29 is indeed inspired by Starship Troopers' of the actual Outpost-29 where Roughnecks Two Zero must defend themselves from the Arachnid Warrior Bugs. I'm doing a similar fashion with this map. The enemy using only vehicles to overrun the Outpost. I'm working on the Assault variant for this map. But for now, the map to be played recommended is 4-12 players. 4 as in like Firefight, 12 as in everyone tries overrunning the Outpost. But it can work for 6 against 6 for Team Slayer action too. For the Infection variant, I'll try and seal off the area for only the Sniper Camp to use.

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Nicely done I'll have to try those sometime. Also just went into the Literature and now I want to do a Fanfic, or just my Machinima even more.

Postby Rowby » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 pm

I made my first story about Halo: Reach in the Literature forums. But that story was just for fun and entertainment. Also, that map I put it on recommended to friends, so you can search it up when have time.
I'm still working on the smaller version of Outpost-29 cuz that base looks huge.

̄ω ̄

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 am

Those levels were awesome.

Postby Rowby » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:21 am

Yeah, I showed you the Shot Training 101 map and my Outpost-29 map.
But I didn't show you my Freefall (Skydive) Map. It's basically 4 teleporters on the bottom near the water, and 4 teleporters on the top, waay up in the sky. There's 4 Jetpacks fixed in midair where you or your buddies can take them and control your freefalling.

I'll be making my 4th map, which is a remake of Outpost-29, but making it alot smaller than before. Also, I'll be making that fredrick300's remake of this map.

But that last map I've been working on is alot harder than any forge I've done. I'm trying to make a AC-220 Vulture Gunship from Halo Wars as an Assault map. Really hard to tell what's the real size of that Gunship. I'm putting that on hold or done with that and moved on.

-----

I also made a Fat Kid hallway defense map. Similar to the one I used to play on.

̄ω ̄

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu Gaming