Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God (IC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God (IC)

Postby Jasthn » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sirens sounded in the background. Birds took to the sky and suddenly the sky blackened. Polluted clouds cover the sky, warm rain water fell on the ground. Walls crumbled as holes spotted the walls, eerie creaking sounded through buildings. Roads crumbled even more, tree’s rotted and withered, and glass became stained. Bricks became moldy, metal became rusty and dirty, the ground became stained with blood, and horrid cries filled the cold emotionless air.

The ground seemed to peel like little bits of skin, and flew up from the ground, and the streets became a metal, chain and barbwire wasteland, tiles filled with dirt and sweat and blood. The very surrounding screamed of pain and violence, fear and death. Voices echoed silently in the background, talking, but unable to understand.

~Harr Drake~

The Sirens sounded, echoing through the empty streets and hollow buildings. Such a sound was eerie in its own manner, and was only worse when the town began to transform into a hell. The ground itself began to peel like bits of skin, and floated up into the black sky of nothingness, finally disappearing. Street lights shattered, with only a few light bulbs flicking on and off. The pavement became a grated wasteland, while buildings looked to be deteriorating every second.

Below the grating was a black nothingness. Orange, fiery sparks could be seen rising up from a large, but extremely far away fire. Above, the sky was pitch black. No stars twinkled, but orange clouds seemed to pollute the air from above. 

~Vincent Maxwell~

The Lurker crawled on the ground, pulling itself with its rusty metal claws. The man frightened from voices, and the Lurker did even more. Lurker observed Vincent frighten from his roar and jump into a near by building. The Lurker, likewise, headed to the broken window and heaved his body over the broken glass into the store some time after Vincent.

The store was dark, but Lurker did not rely just on sight, but hearing as well. Because of his faceless features, Lurker could not see nearly as well as Vincent, but he could certainly hear him scuffling around in the building. Lurker growled quietly as he scanned the area, trying to find the half scared man.

The storm sirens rang out suddenly though, and the town changed slowly, but suddenly as well. To a human, the sirens were a warning, an omen of evil, but to the monsters, it was a musical sound, an orchestra of music.

The wall paper peeled off the wall like skin, floating and then disappearing. Blood seeped through the ground, painting the ground in a beautiful, sloppy red coat. Books fell to the ground, chandeliers fell from the roof, and lights busted spraying the ground sparks.

The Lurker growled in an empowered and angered way. He fiercely flung his body around in search of Vincent, eventually finding the frightened man against the wall, and snarled at him. If the Lurker wasn’t dangerous before, it sure was now.

~Ethan West~

The dog’s jaws snapped in a sickening way, like a branch snapping in half. The dog whined one last time, and finally fell to the ground. It twitched slightly in pain as if having a spasm; however the dog could not get up. The final thing he would see is a large foot come down on his head. Ethan had crushed the Feral’s head with one blow, killing the dog.

~MayMay~

Sirens echoed through the town, sending shivers down the spine of anyone who could hear the sirens. The road quickly became dark as if a thick blanket covered the town. Large pot holes covered the road, though with much luck, May was within a close distance to the town. Toluca Lake at first sight was anything but clean. Trash floated on the surface of the water, dead fish rose to the surface as well. The lake became black with green pollution, a truly horrid sight to see. Tree’s withered, leaves dropped and turned to dust as they fall, tree bark feel off the trees leaving them smooth and naked.

The closer May May would walk down the dirty, ditch filled road, she would find that it would cease to be paved, but would become grated for as far as she could see. Barbwire wrapped the towns building, and lay on the ground like snakes, was more barbwire.

~Stephanie Thomson~

Doors became rotted and unhinged, wallpapers peeled off like skin, and the apartment creaked as if the whole building was swaying. The apartment complex had become covered in rusty sheet metal, while the carpeted floor became soaked in blood from as if from no where. The stairs in the building became rotted, creaking and bending when stepped on. If one wanted to descend the stairs, they had better be careful.

Ava- Midwhich Playground on a swing set. ~Please, will you play with me?---> Nathan Leis & Lorena Samhain

Ava swung on the rusted swing set, listening to the sounds of screaming from the inside of a close by building. She giggled at the pitiful screams, and continued to sway back an forth.

A man, Nathan Leils bursted through a near by door, a broken broom stick in his hands. He rushed a near by monster, a Lurker, with a broken broomstick in his hand and a Needler close behind him.

"Are humans really becoming this stupid?" Ava watched the man as he ran down the street, however, he did manage to land a well placed blow to the Lurkers head, which did impress Ava a small bit. ""still without a brain though."

The famous storm sirens sounded in the empty air space, signaling the coming of the Otherworld. The sirens, something Ava grew to love, always meant a fun time was not too far away.

The pavement began to peel back and float into the air into a black sky, and disappear. Doors became metal, the ground became metal, the air was moist and warm, and warm water, dirty water hit her face. Ava continued down the street, walking up to the group of people and monster and stood silently for a brief moment before walking over to Nathan, tugging at his shirt when she could. "Will you play with me? Will you play with us?"

~Lorena Samhain & Nathan Leils~ &Melissa.Corner of Bradbury and Midwhich.

The Lurker growled louder as Nathan got closer, but when the monster attempted to lunge and knock over the loud man, he was instead his with a broom stick handle. The monster fell on it back, thriving in pain. The abomination let out a whimper and then a roar again as it brushed off the pain, flipping itself over. The Needler, likewise, came up next to the Lurker, a sort of Allie to the Lurker. Bother monsters stood side by side, both fighting for their prey.

How sad and pitiful this is Nathan... Melissa though. She could only watch as Nathan grabbed Lorena in a sad attempt to save both their skins. It was not only sad, but distastefully stupid of him. A girls frost impression would not be to grab the first guys hand that she see's and run off with him. At least that's what Melissa was thinking. 

Storm sirens sounded, singing of a bitter demise to those who heard it's ring. Almost as soon as the sounds blared, rain fell from the orange clouds, onto the grated streets of the Otherworld. Barbwire wrapped around buildings and door, and lay on the street like snakes on a grassy field. Such a landscape was most certainly a beautiful sight to behold. Warm, dirty rain pelted her cheeks, dirtied her lips, slid down her already filthy hair. Something like this, however, was not something that a regular person would enjoy however. 

Melissa stood over the two, Nathan and Lorena with eyes that could see right through them, through their souls. Her smile, dirty with all kinds of filth, was anything but happy and warming, but eerie and cold. Will you play with me? With us? Melissa pointed at another Banshee girl, Ava, who was tugging at Nathan's shirt. 
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:06 pm

MayMay - On the way to town - Status: Confused - WTF?

She got out of the car and locked it. What the hell is going on in this shit fuck town? she asked no one in particular. She picked up her branch and started walking. She covered her mouth and nose as her blue eyes looked at the lake, So that's where the fucking smell is coming from. She remembered an earlier wish to swim in the lake when she was driving up. Guess I'm not going for a swim.
When she reached any barbed wires she used the branch to push them out of the way. She picked up a good sized piece of barbed wire and wrapped it around the top of the stick, sratching the back of her hand in the process. Though it made pushing the barbed wire away a little more difficult May felt it was worth the extra damage it would cause. Light-headed and weaving slightly May continued on her way.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby sam4books » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:54 pm

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments----Oh...HIM~

One grave mistake she made was completely forgetting about the hulking giant during her "pleasant" talk with Melissa. The brat managed to anger her and distract her at the same time. What managed to get her re focused on the current situation was not the brat's personal insult (although she didn't have much care for how people thought about the way she talked, her mother on the other hand...) but the sudden change in the environment definitely made her take notice of things. At first, the sight of something peeling off in front of her eyes astounded her and filled her with awe. 'Just like a nightmare come true....' Until something in her stomach turned. That one feeling like something inside of her was squeezing like a towel. She knew that feeling oh so well. The room continued to change around her when she heard the sounds and felt the wind again. The cramps grew worse, and a feeling of cold-blooded terror came over her for it had happened so face. Her only instinct was to duck downwards, out of the way, and it felt as if her entire body was falling as she did so.

Her thoughts before having a giant sword aimed at the side of her head were as follows:

'Oh hey, it's pee-OHSHITITSHIMGOTTAGODUCK!'

And she did, scrambling to her feet, now facing the pyramid head completely. Walking backwards quickly she noticed that there was a weird stench in the air, the stench of rusted metal and blood, an odd but unpleasant combination. It only made her stomach feel like it was going to crawl out of her mouth and say "So long!" to her. She almost stumbled over the stairs, catching her balance, her eyes focused on the long blade he held in his hand. She looked quickly from him to the stairway, than back to him. With nothing else to do she descended the staircase carefully, counting on the stair's frailty to fend off one nightmare...for now. He carried that knife everywhere, so she was certain he had enough sense to know not to descend these stairs along with her. This she hoped for at least (and she did not feel like wasting any more bullets).
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby top gear tony » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Ethan West, Starting to get lost.

"Shit, shit shit." Ethan cursed, his leg starting to really hurt now. What started as a little cut has now become a royal pain in the neck. "Can't believe I let that frigging dog get a lucky shot on me." Ethan had just left Bachman Road which led him to Bradbury Street. He didn't really know where he was going. Even though this place had the wiff of familiarity about it he was still having trouble finding his was around. "I knew I should have took one of those maps at the entrance. Damn it, it's started to bleed now." Ethan looked down at his leg. "Just grate now I got to find a way to patch this up and if it becomes infected i'm really going to lose it." Ethan needed to find a place where he could sit down and think for a second or two mabey find a weapon. He didn't wan't to be out on the street the next time another feral felt like sharpening his teeth on his leg bone.

"Christ look at me, whining over a little cut like that. Pull yourself together Ethan." Ethan said aloud. "If i'm going to let a little thing like that get in my way then I might as well throw in the towel right now." To Ethan this was now a challenge and he wasn't going to back down. "It was only one dog anyway, probably a stray surviving off what was left after this place got condemned." Ethan said referring back to the feral and passing it off as mere coincidence. Now that Ethan was done talking to himself and began to focus on what was in front of him he noticed a building coming into view. "Hey isn't that....." He got closer to it for a better look. "Well what do you know it's the old school. Man talk about bad memorys." As he got a little closer still he began noticed the scene in front of the building. "Oh that looks bad......." He was still quite a bit away but close enough to make out what was going on. He also noticed that the surroundings have gotten less easier on the eyes. "Was it alway this.......... red around here? Oh what ever just back away Ethan you have enough problems to deal with as it is and I have enough shit memorys of that damn school as it is. I just hope they didn't notice me "

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Spoopy Princess » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 am

Lorena Samhain- Being pulled inside of the school.

The man grabbed her by her collar, and pulled her inside the building. She quickly helped barricade the door, with a large book shelf that was standing to their right. As she pushed the book shelf, old books began falling from it and an old flashlight, she kicked these items to the side and dragged the shelf in front of the door. After the book shelf was placed securely in front of the door, she collapsed into her knees, panting heavily. She looked up at the man, as she held a stitch in her side. She knew it was dangerous to let her guard down to this man, sure he just saved her life, but it was still suspicious that he happened to be in this run down town, also. She then noticed a little girl, tugging at his shirt.

"What...where did you come from?!" she asked, as she stood up and walked over to the girl with a smile starting on her face that quickly evaporated and she took in the appearance of girl. "What are you?" she began to ask but her voice was quickly drowned out as a loud, ominous siren went off in the distance. Darkness came pouring in like a flood, the man, little girl, and surroundings, everything was enveloped by it. She began shaking as the last thing she saw was the little girl's cruel smile.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Alcas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Nathan scrambled with the woman to overturn the bookshelf and barricade the door. "It's not important, we have to keep moving. The thing creature chasing me can climb up the walls and through the windows." Nathan said, and then more to himself than to the woman. " Maybe coming here again wasn't such a good idea, after all this is where sir-stabs-alot came from."

With all the adrenaline rushing through him he hadn't noticed the small girl tugging on his sleeve before. He finally looked down at her as she had come inside with them. "Who, who are you?". Before the girl, whoever or whatever she was could answer a wailing siren made him jerk his head back up. He looked around as blackness enveloped them. "I would what else could possibly go wrong, but I'd hate to curse us." Nathan said trying to be light-hearted and calm, but his voice was shaky and higher pitched than he had intended, and it would probably sound anything but calm to the woman. He crossed his arms, hugging himself, as the encroaching darkness left him all but blind.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:24 am

Ava- Midwhich Elementary School

The small odd looking Banshee girl stood there very close beside Nathan grinning a twisted smile that showed her rotten yellow teeth. She had followed Nathan and Loreana inside the school. She continued to tug upon Nathan's shirt with her bloody ashen fingertips that looked so frail there was hardly any flesh upon them. No words had came from the girls parted lips that curved into that twisted smile. She just stood there staring towards Nathan with her fingertips running along his arm. The sirens was almost deafening as the darkness came back once more. "The darkness is a wonderful time to play, is it not?"

Postby Jasthn » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am

------> Nathan Leis & Lorena Samhain. Midwhich Elementary School. 

Melissa- Above a store at the corner of Bradbury and Midwhich.

Aww... They didn't pay attention to me." The girl sadly stated. The girl watched as the Lurker and Needler try and fight their ways to Nathan and Lorena. The Needler struck a blade at the now metal door, piercing it only slightly sending his blade inside the door halfway. The Needler wriggled the limb, forcing the blade arm out of the door, and again, he struck the door while the Lurker clawed at the door. With no success, the monsters eventually gave up, leaving the two to their impending doom. The Needler one way, the Lurker, the other. 

Ava, will you play with me? Will you play with me, play with me?~~ Melissa sang quietly to herself as she skipped to the emergency ladders hugging the building. The girl sang cheerfully, yet spookily as she skipped down the rusty, squeaking stairs, the rust of the hand rails felt good, strange and soothing while the rain continued to fall on her, chilling her spine. 

Melissa reached the bottom of the stairs, and finally to the streets. The storm sirens began to dim in the background until all was silent again. She reached for the sky with her hand, pretending to grab the clouds as she traveled across the street. Rain fell on her eyes, yet, she did not blink. Her smiles twisted with joy, her eyes gleamed with wonder, her heart beat with excitement. When she reached the playground of the elementary school, Melissa scanned the playground equipment, looking for Ava, whom she saw moments ago. The merry go round creaked and squeaked, spinning ever so slowly. The swings rusty chains scrapped against one another as they rocked back and forth, seemingly as if someone were swinging on them, but Ava was nowhere. Ava! Come out come out wherever you are! She called gallantly out for the world to hear.            
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:50 am

Harr whimpered as he looked around, “What is going on?” he whispered and Alecks whispered, just as confused, I dunno but I don’t like it. Keep going, be wary. Keep the bat up. The radio was on in the stolen backpack and Harr paranoidly looked around as he moved near the buildings, walking west on Bloch St near the gas station. He held the bat up against his right shoulder, more prepared to run than to fight. “What is with these clouds?”

Postby Jasthn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

~May May~

Nothing in the world was as nasty as the lake. It smelled horrid, and the image of the lake was even worse than the smell.

As May continued down the road, less of it was pavement until eventually; everywhere she walked was a metal grating. The sound of the warm rain water hitting the metal and buildings resonated through the city and alleyways.

Voices seemed to whisper in the wind, not like that of a Banshee though. They seemed to be whispering, as if talking to one another.

"It's come again, the darkness, it will consume all. Why will this torture not end?" "We deserve this though." "Where is our god?" "God is dead" "why why why why why." Voices talked, guided by the slow, eerie breeze from the lake.

Body bags were everywhere, an occasional arm or head extending from the bag. As May came close to one, the black bag sprung to life, screaming, crying in agony. The bag thrashed on the ground, kicking and punching the inside of the bag for a moment until suddenly, it stopped. It lied on the ground motionless, dead like the rest of the bags.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for him to startle you. Personally, he startled me a bit too. Hehe. A voice said. Down the street was the figure of a girl, though, no features could be seen, other than her size. Though, he did get what he deserved... The girl said coldly.

~Harr Blake~

A deep grumble could be heard down the street, in the opposite direction Drake was following. Something seemed to be stumbling, or dragging something by the sounds following the grumble, but chains could be heard for certain. Rattling chains were the only distinctive sound. Though, throughout the darkness, nothing could be seen.

The gas station light somehow, still managed to work, but only the lights in the garage, where a fallen over car was. A tool box was smashed by the car, but some tools were scattered on the floor.

~Stephanie Thomson~

The stairs creaked with every step. The floor boards were weak and the building itself didn’t seem to look any better. Holes showed evidence of rotting, or termites eating through the already nasty wood.

The carpet seemed to be soaked in something. Blood by the looks of it, as the carpet was now red. As Stephanie would descend the stairs she would find a picture at the foot of the stairs, placed there by some who was not there anymore. The picture was that of her mom in the Historical Society next to a display case full of gems and statues. The mother seemed to be smiling happily in the picture with a small girl in a neat purple dress next to her, also smiling.

~Melissa. –School Playground- Midwhich Elementary School

Are we playing Hide and Seek now? Am I it? Okay then Ready or not, here I come!~ Melissa skipped through the playground happily, searching for Ava. She checked behind trees and in bushes, but with no success.
Last edited by Jasthn on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Spoopy Princess » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Lorena Samhain- Inside Midwich Elementary with a strange man, and an even stranger little girl.

"What... what is going on?" she said to the darkness, her voice shaking. She backed up to the wall and slipped on something round that was on the floor. "AH!" she yelled as she fell forward, but caught herself on the wall. Wondering what she just slipped on she knelt down on the floor and reached out blindly, feeling the ground. The ground felt torn apart, and wet. Feeling nauseous she finally found the object she was searching for. As she felt the object, she realized she was holding a flashlight. She suddenly felt at ease and a bit of excitement as she pushed the old flashlight's button on. It took a few tries, and a few shakes for it to work, but it did. "Wow, I'm surprised this still works." she said in awe as she pointed the flashlight at the man. She then turned the light away from the man and began to realize how horrible her surroundings were.

She wanted to throw up. Everything looked rusted to the point where it looked like blood. Hell, she wouldn't even put it past herself if it were blood. The walls, lockers, everything was so decayed she was afraid to move due to the fear of everything falling apart and onto her. There was water, maybe that was even blood, dripping through random cracks that made the floor very slippery. The entire place was an hazard zone. "What the hell is this?!" she breathed and turned back to the little girl that was standing in the corner, grinning. "Who are you?" she demanded.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Alcas » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Nathan Leils wanted to comfort the woman, but he knew nothing he said would help. Especially not if it was said in a quavering voice. She suddenly screamed and nearly caused Nathan to bolt into the darkness, but he kept his composure and instead helped the woman to her feet again. Nathan looked in her hands but couldn't see what she was messing with. Suddenly a dazzling light hit him in the eyes and he threw his hand up. "Ahh! Well lucky you found that. More lucky that it still works."

Nathan looked around at the rusted surroundings... Or is that blood? the light was too dim to tell. The small girl was still tugging at his sleeve and even began to run her fingers along his arm. Nathan wanted badly to brush her off and keep moving, but he knew that she was probably a part of this place. And if she was a part of Silent Hill she was more than she appeared to be. She might even be able to help them if she so chose. Nathan wasn't going to hold his breath, but he wasn't going to spurn her either. The student gave all of his attention to the small child, turning to face her, pulling his sleeve out of her grip as he did. "May I ask you a question? Well two including that last one. Have you seen a girl, well hell by now she would be a young woman, named Alex?"

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:51 am

Ava- Midwhich Elementary School

Ava stood there close by Nathan as if they were stuck together like Velcro. She was indeed very much attached, to him. “Oh Nathan.. will you want to play?” The girl slithered around him and faced him from the front. She couldn’t help but grin devilishly, . “Oh. It looks like we’re going to have some company.. Will you come to play with us?” The Banshee girl would not take ‘no’ for an answer. She wanted fun and she knew she was going to get it. The girl simply had no interest in Lorena but would give her a smile in return. When she had been asked the question, she had shrugged her shoulders lightly and then smiled. “Nathan.. Would you want some help getting out? I know a place where it is safe.”

Postby Jasthn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 am

~Ava, Lorena Samhain, and Nathan Leils. In the Midwich Elementary School. Otherworld~

While the Banshee pleaded to the man to play with her, while the woman scrambled about the floor finding a flashlight in the process, not only did the surroundings around them change, but the objects as well. Stairs were crumbling and rotted, windows were stained and broken, the ceiling crumbled slightly, pouring dust on the people below.

The bookshelf Nathan had placed earlier slowly began to rot away, falling apart with each passing second. The top of the shelf fell off, hitting the ground into several more pieces. The shelf crumbled into a pile of rotted wood in front of the door, an easy pile of wood to remove.

~Melissa. Midwich elementary School playground.~

You're a really good hider! Melissa skipped around the playground, still searching for Ava. She checked behind bushes, under playground equipment, behind trees, the only place left to search was either inside the building, or around the other side of the school.

Melissa walked up to a nearby door, deciding to check inside the school first. She noticed the large cuts in the door, however, she was to small to look through them. She jumped to look through them, but still, she was too small. Ava, are you inside there?~ She pleasantly sang out, tapping on the door.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm

May-May - On The Grates - Status: Confused ~How? Who? Why? What?

Ugh.
May thought pulling up the collar of her hoodie. That is fucking disgusting. Does anybody live in this shit-pit anymore? How can they fucking breathe with the lake full of shit like that?
May listened to the sound of the rain, so soothing except... those voices, who were they? Why were they in pain? Who was their god? Why won't they shut the fuck up? She looked at the body bags as she continued walking, wondering who they were and if any of the bodies would have weed on them. She screamed as one sprung up and smashed it with her branch even as it stopped.
She looked at the girl, the first person she had seen since she had gotten here. A small girl, Who the fuck are you? she asked as she walked to the little girl, What did the shitter do? She got close enough to get a good look at the little banshee. Junebug? Is that you? Why were you hiding from me?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Jasthn » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Andrea was appalled by the woman’s language. Never had she seen a woman with such a loose temper. To her, it was pitiful, so much that she frowned and her nose wrinkled with displeasure. She huffed as May walked closer to her. Such fowl language you use. A woman should use proper words and language. What is a ‘shitter’?

May May continued to walk closer, and with every step she became less angry and more confused. A sort of sad and confused it seemed.

June bug? Andrea was confused. She wasn’t her sister. No, I’m not… May was talking so quickly with so many questions, she couldn’t say more than a few words at a time.

I’m not Junebug. And if I had a reason for hiding from you it would be so that I wouldn’t have to hear that fowl mouth of yours. Andrea turned her back to the woman and began to walk away.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Harr Esun Blake – Garage on Bloch

“Why is it so Dark? Tools,” he muttered looking, “Do you hear chains?”

Yes, now get the tools, specifically a bolt cutter if you can find it, said Alecks in his ear, It could be useful.

Harr ran over and started to search the tools, laying the bat down to look. “What’s a bolt cutter look like?”

Like a large pair of scissors, with rods for handles, whispered Alecks, And a short end, it’s a bit heavy, should be a better weapon then the bat.

Postby Jasthn » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 pm

~Harr Blake~

The deep murmuring continued, getting closer to the gas station. Children could be heard giggling, babies could be heard babbling, but the chains still echoed through the alley way.

Foot steps pounded, but the timing between each step was off. There was no rhythm or pattern, the footsteps were uneven as is the far off being was stumbling. 

Before long, a long scrawny leg stepped in front of the garage door. A nude figure stood in front of the garage, however everything above the chest was unable to be seen. The figure was too tall to be seen completely. The limbs of the figure seemed very skinny for it's size, almost anorexic. The most notable sight though, were the rusty chains rattling with the giggling children, babbling babies, and lifeless fetuses. The chains connected to the monster by its dirty brown skin and bone, and to the young ones in the same manner whether it be chest, head, leg, foot, or hand.       
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Jasthn » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 am

~Pyramid Head / Woodside Apartments / Chasing Stephanie~

The lumbering figure continued to chase Stephanie, swinging at her with his massive blade. When the girl managed to get into get onto the stairs, he halted immediately. The stairs were weak and decaying, and they wouldn't support Pyramid Head if they could barley support the woman. Pyramid Head grunted as he moved his body, swinging the blade into the wall in what seemed to be anger.

The stairs shook, the ceiling poured dust and dirt onto both people below and the entire building creaked. For a moment, it seemed the building would collapse, but the building stood weakly, a slowly dying structure. The Red Pyramid pulled the blade out of the wall and turned completely around, turning his back to Stephanie and walked away. He continued down the hallway he came from until finally he turned the corner, and was completely out of sight.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:43 am

Harr Esun Blake – Garage on Bloch

“Oh, god,” he whispered, staring at the thing, his body shaking violently, “Oh, god no.” He whimpered at he stared at the Giant. RUN! Alecks screamed but Harr couldn’t hear him properly. MOVE IT!

“Wuh-what is that?” he whispered, hiding behind the car in the garage, “Oh, god, please don’t let it see, don’t let Daddy see.”

Postby sam4books » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:54 pm

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments----Memories~

Relief came over her as she heard the executioner walk away. She dared not look at him, but he had given up on her, and that's all she cared about. She was safe...for now. Who's to say he won't come after her again? She's seen all those horror movies.Things are usually not this easy. She could not help but be suspicious of this place. Everything seemed to want to kill her. "Yeah! You better run!" she cried triumphantly. "Bastard!"

Well, she had nothing else to do, but continue going forward. The carpet was blood red now, in fact she could've swore it was covered in blood. With every decent she knew that she could not deny it. The carpet was now soaked with blood. It took all the strength she had not to barf. "What the fuck?" Could this place be anymore disgusting? How the hell did this happen anyways? Stephanie decided to try not to think about it (too much), now she was certain that this place was trying to trick her. Stubbornly she took it upon herself to see this place through. She would not let some blood on the carpets stop her will to survive. But something else made her stop in her tracks.

There was a picture at the foot of the stairs. Usually she would have stopped to look at a picture anyways, but there was something about this picture that was different. It did not, by any means, take long for her to realize what this picture was. And it made her gasp.

It was her mother.

And herself...at the Historical Society building. Seeing her mother happy...well, it touched something inside her. No, attacked it more likely. It feel like she was being stabbed with a knife, and her stomach churned because of it. Soon, she felt tears well up in her eyes. 'Oh mom...I'm so sorry.' She wanted to touch it. To believe that she could feel her mother's warm embrace if only for once before she disappeared forever. But at the same time she knew it was hopeless.

She was dead, and it was all her fault.

Those bastards.

Her fist clutched at her sides. She could almost feel the complex taunting her. As if saying, Remember how you left your mother? ...Well...here she is~ It was horrible.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Vincent Maxwell--Wandering Koontz Street; Freaking in the Bookstore

So Vincent wasn't the brightest crayon in the box when he moved around the room, quite literally walking around in circles as the lurker followed him. Back near the broken window, Vincent could only see so much but was soon distracted at the sound of a siren. Vincent jumped, nearly having a heart attack because he could have sworn that the siren was not as loud as it had been when he was younger.

He fell to his backside as he stared in confusion at the transformation of his surroundings. The light that shone on the walls showed him the way everything seemed to flake like a bird molting its feathers. All the peeled wallpaper, some patches stuck to the wall, disappeared before his eyes and he scurried to the other side of the room. Blood was all over the intersection from wall to floor, wet around the edges and dry where Vincent sat.

The light fixtures seemed to destroy and spark upon themselves. Being inside was not any safer than out. The transformation all happened in an instant. The monster from outside began violently moving about the bookstore. Pinned against the wall, Vincent watched to melt into the horribly chipped paint. Frightened beyond belief, Vincent moved on instinct.

As the monster snarled at him, Vincent ignored the echoing voices that told him to give up. He sprayed the monster with the fire extinguisher and throw at full force the empty canister at the monster's blinded head. Vincent didn't stop to watch if he had hit his target and instead tripped his way to the back of the bookstore for the axe.

He fell on his stomach, tripping over a chair, causing bruises to swell on his body before he just barely grabbed the weapon with the tips of his fingers and turned to face the monster that seemed more pissed off at him than hungry. Vincent did the one thing he knew how to do from years of playing baseball. He swung the axe like it were his bat; hoping he hit his mark.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Jasthn » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 am

~Vincent Maxwell~

The Lurker was caught by surprise, with the ax. The best the Lurker could do was jump to the side, only saving his head. He lifted up his arm, stopping the ax's path. The ax stuck in his arm, the blade halfway though his arm.

The Lurker cried out in pain and agony, but anger and frustration as well. The Lurker lifted up his free (and only good hand) and swung down at Vincent.

~Stephanie Thomson~

Cold eyes watched Stephanie from afar. Cold, dead eyes that peered through her, gazing though her mind. Down the hall, a single door was open. a dimly lit room glowed down the dark hall she was in.

The building seemed to breathe, as the warm air blew through the windows. Rain water leaked through the crack of the windows, but for some reason, no noise came through the building. The hall was silent, the sound of dust falling onto the ground could be heard, Stephanie's heart beat echoed down the hall.

"Hehe!"

A child giggling could be heard. A familiar giggle, someone she knew... Someone long ago...

~Harr Blake~

The monster bent down revealing his face to anyone looking at him from the inside. His distorted face scanned the garage, observing it. The giant bent down to get inside the garage.

"Daddy, daddy, what are we playing today?" "Hehe" "Let's play with the dogs!" "Let's play hide and seek!" "bladblagbla!"

The children and babies ranted behind Giant, talking amongst themselves. The monster stood up again when he got inside, displaying his tall posture and inhuman size. The first step Giant took however, he fell forward onto his chest with a loud thud and moan. The monster had a hard time supporting himself, it was truly a pitiful sight. The monster saw a foot behind the car, and with his large arm, managed to touch the foot with a finger.

~Amber Valentine~

With one final blow, Schism lifted up his blade and with every bit of energy he had, brought the blade down on her head. The blade went through her completely, the blade went through her mouth, and out the back of her neck. Her body twitched slightly, slowly dying. Schism lifted up the limb, and the body followed with it. With a couple of shakes, the blade came loose, sliding out from her head. Blood dripped off the blade of Schism, and even more from Ambers head. A sight to truly behold, a beautiful sight. A picture worth a thousand words.

~Melissa.- Why don' you answer me?~

The girl knocked several more times, but with no luck. No one came to the door, so she must have been there. Aw... She said. She looked down. A slight bit of sadness in her voice.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 am

Harr screamed and swung the bat wildly, terrified and missing. He then bolted around the car, leaping over the back end. And running out of the garage and going in the same direction he came from. Fear overwhelmed him but he kept hold of the bat, Alecks screaming at him, DON’T LET GO OF THAT FUCKING BAT! YOU’RE GOING THE WRONG WAY.

Postby Alcas » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 am

Nathan stared at the little girl, "I can't leave yet, not if there is any chance at all that Alex is here. I can't leave her here!" Nathan said his voice rising as he spoke. He didn't know if he truly believed those words himself though. He wanted to find some information about his past, but every one of his instincts was telling him to run as fast as possible in any direction away from Silent Hill. Of course the very same instincts were telling him not to trust this little girl, even if she was the first thing besides the other woman that hadn't tried to kill him yet. Then again, getting himself killed wouldn't help Alex and the girl didn't seem hostile. He was too trusting of a person not to give her at least one chance. He just didn't know if it was the smartest idea. "I don't know, what do you think we should do? Should we go with her?" Nathan said addressing the other woman.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing