Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds IC

Postby Archrival » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 am

Raziel was surprised by the woman's speed, she was quick even in her heavy looking plate mail armour. Raziel blocked the attack with his claws, he may be weak as not to summon the Soul Reaver but he was still strong enough to resist such a quick attack. With a quick swipe from his legs Raziel flipped the woman up and over while still grappling her. His thin body may appear fragile but he was still immortal and he still had some energy in him. He let go with his claws and with a quick spring from his legs he pushed the woman as if to fling her backwards across the plains.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Geomancer » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 pm

The woman quickly planted the spear in the plains, spun around, and delivered a solid kick in Raziel's face that sent him stumbling back. It was not only his weakness that allowed her to push him back. The weight of her armor added a lot to the attack. She dropped to the ground, pulled the spear out, and turned to face the other two.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Soul » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Frog narrowed his eyes at the woman before unsheathing the Masamune. The knight stood in a stance that suggested he was prepared for anything that would be thrown his way. He remained still for a moment before running forward and leaping up into the air himself and shooting back down like a bullet towards the woman, the blade of the Masamune pointed down towards her as he plummeted downwards.

Postby Sentios » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:59 pm

*Plateau*

"Well you see I-" Geno started though was unable to finish his sentence before an announcement of sorts began overhead. The boastful women shown in the orb was clearly the enemy yet to make matters worse she seemed to be treating this whole matter like a game. Defeat would mean capture, rather it was worse, for the woman's had suggested she had the power to make those captured fight for her. No time to think on that, however frightening it might be, as an enemy soon appeared amongst them.

Wasting no time she leaped at Vivi, the speed of this fighter was startling. Still Geno was not lacking in experience and instantly acted once the enemy had picked a target. Raising an arm his hand disfigured to open his hollow arm, from which a spray of pellets erupted aimed at the leaping woman.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Ryute » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 am

~Forest: Montblanc~
What the kupo is that!?

A creature the likes of which the moogle had never seen before had appeared right before his little eyes. He dropped his staff in surprise when the creature was a huge humanoid figure but had whiskers and a tail. The creature was much taller than Wakka and it looked like it could step on moogles easily. The blue catlike creature started to attack without warning but it was aimed at Wakka. Adelle was right this wasn't Ivalice, a judge hasn't even appeared to watch the battle. No judge means that dying in battle would be the real deal. This was going to be a dangerous fight like the time he fought in the lawless Jagd. “Watch out kupo!” he shouted at Wakka taking out a small dagger from his belt. “Take this! Dagger Toss! Kupo!” Montblanc shouted, jumping back and throwing his dagger at the blue creature’s feet attempting to disable him from moving.

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 am

Vincent moved quickly, flipping backward, his cloak covering where his body is, obscuring accuracy. He pulled Cerberus out and aimed at the woman, pulling the trigger. He glared, he wouldn’t allow her to hurt these young people, they were innocent, at least compared to him.

Postby ViviGlow » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Vivi raised his head to look up at the flickering bulging bubble in the air, the strange but kind of pretty woman appearing... the big orb reminded him slightly of Eiko’s horn and she was sort of a welcome sight to see in comparison to the creepy duo nearby. He didn’t really understand much of her speech... something about creating a world and it being because of her that their world was losing magic, he was also confused by her comment about companions pretty much only understanding the first part about being caught would mean he’d be their slave which was a very unnerving prospect for him in particular.

He let out a surprised yelp as the lance fell with a crash between them, however seeing a definitely familiar face made him brighten up considerably as he raised his hand to wave to her Vivi noticed the other two raising their hands and firing at his friend “Look out Freya!” But as he tried to step forward and try to cast some magic to help her he ended up tripping on a small jutting rock... falling flat onto his face and just narrowly avoiding being skewered by the girl dropping from the sky.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Geomancer » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:41 pm

The woman looked at the projectiles and adjusted herself. The projectiles were not as fast as their owners thought they would be. All of the shots hit the thick armor and bounced off. Fortunately this, combined with Vivi's accident, caused her to miss. She kicked Vivi in the side, sending him rolling across the ground. She turned to the others, tilting her head slightly. The crystal set into her body glowed and she charged forward. Her body began to glow and her speed greatly increased. If not for Vincent's experience that told him when to dodge, he would have been skewered. She stopped on a dime, turned toward Geno, and shot forward with a frighteningly fast jab.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Sentios » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:18 pm

*Plateau*

Disappointing though it was that the two pronged attack had failed there was little time to dwell on the matter. The speed this opponent was displaying was increasing and she'd been fast enough to avoid damage before. Geno thought he'd noticed something but with the woman glowing as she was he couldn't be sure. Also with her constantly attacking them there wasn't much time to examine her, instead he found himself throwing himself out of the way when the woman struck at him.

Postby Karo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 pm

~Forest: Adelle~

Adelle jumped back as the great big blue monster landed in front of them, and quickly drew her knife from it's sheath on her belt. Her eyes flashed as the monster attacked Wakka, and she flourished her small blade with ease, hiding her worry about there being the lack of a judge to monitor the fight. She cursed inwardly, she had gotten to used to fighting under a judges protection. "Heritor Skill: Adelaide" She pointed her blade to Wakka and a blue light trickled down around him, and little blue lights began to dance around on his tan skin. She had given him the regen effect, so whatever damage the monster did wouldn't last for very long.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Unfortunately, both Adelle and Montblanc forgot what the portal had taken from them: most of their power. Adelle's ability fizzled entirely while Montblanc's attack was so inaccurate that it missed by a few yards.

GMancer

Postby Keiran » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Vincent turned midair and swooped to pick yup Vivi with his clawed hand, shooting again at the woman, trying to use thunder with the bullets. He flipped and practically flew at Geno, hoping that he would make it before the strange being was harmed.

Postby ViviGlow » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Vivi yelped with the sudden force of Freya’s kick, being rolled all the way over to Vincent where he lay groaning in pain... the only explanation he could come up with for her sudden character change was that this person wasn’t really Freya, it must be some kind of impostor... as he was struggling up to his feet however the small boy found himself held aloft by the really creepy guy a barrage of noisy blasts occurring right next to his face which hurt his ears quite badly. However even from this position he was confident he could channel some magic, arcane whispers spilled from between his lips, the air crackled around his staff and a bolt of bright yellow lightning streaked from the tip of his stave towards Freya “Thunder!”, it was weird though, he had expected a better spell than just that... maybe he was a little stunned by the explosions by his head.

Postby Zath » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 am

{ Wakka - Da fuck is this... }

Wakka's jaw dropped. "Kimahri, they got you brudda? But how!" He was confused at the situation. Kimahri was one of the best fighters that Wakka knew, how in the hell was he able to be captured by something like this? He pulled out his world champion. "I hate to do it brudda, but the only way to save you is to beat you." He tossed his weapon at Kimahri with a good spin, making use of the circle of blades on it.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:56 pm

*Forest*

Kimhari angled his weapon to deflect the attack. However, Wakka's throw was enough to make sure the Ronso's powerful attack missed the Blitzball player. In addition, the movements of the other two had distracted him slightly. He overshot Wakka, landing in a bad position. His left flank and back of his head was completely open to an attack. Fortunately for Wakka, he saw Kimhari's legs tense and knew that he was about to leap into the air again. He better make his attack count.

*Plateau*

Geno's tackle knocked Freya back. She attempted to kick Geno away but the bolt of lightning interrupted her attack. It almost missed but managed to scratch the crystal. Her eyes cleared for a moment, then clouded again. She kicked Geno so hard one of his arms detached as he fell. She then turned to face Vincent. The spear was placed squarely in his path and this time he could not avoid it. The spear sliced up his arm, cutting up his muscles as it went. This left Vincent's arm dangling, useless.
Last edited by Geomancer on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GMancer

Postby Keiran » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Vincent mentally cringed at the lack of movement by his arm, backflipping away from her. Her eyes cleared, he thought, his eyes narrowing; partially in pain and partially in concentration. After the jewel was scratched...

"I believe you can help your friend," he said to Vivi, who he help with his good arm, "We need to break that jewel. You need to hit it with magic, I cannot hit is while keeping you safe. Can you hit it?" He carefully circled Freya in a wide circle.

Postby Karo » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:18 pm

~Forest: Adelle~

Adelle watched in horror as her skills failed her, the regen from the very ability named after her dribbled away to nothing. Then she could only stare as Wakka attacked the blue monster with a ball. She had never seen anyone use something usually considered a toy as a weapon. But then it sprouted blades, so it was slightly more acceptable as a weapon. "Wait. You know that thing?" She looked over at Wakka, obviously surprised. She had been planning to deal with the monster like she would any other, but if it wasn't a monster then she had to fight to restrain rather than to destroy. When the blue beast left himself open, Adelle dashed forwards, dagger aimed for his shoulder.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Ryute » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 pm

~Montblanc: Battle in the Forest~

The moogle’s jaw dropped, his aim couldn’t be that bad could it? Did he lose his touch or something? The moogle’s ears and pom pom dropped in depression as did his whiskers. Standing frozen in the throwing position for a minute due to shock it wasn’t until Montblanc noticed that Adelle’s skill failed as well that he released something was wrong. Wakka’s attack seemed to be the most effective on the beast. “Hey kupo! If anyone’s still in there we don’t really want to fight you kupo!” he shouted at Kimahri. Grabbing his staff off of the ground he began to concentrate. “If this doesn’t work, I’m out of options.” he thought. “Fire kupo!” Montblanc shouted as he tried to shoot a burst of fire at the Ronso.

Postby Huang Long » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Plains:Firion

As Firion, Raziel and Frog were deciding how to proceed, their deliberations were interrupted by the message of this Lorine. As she told them how she and nine others were responsible for drawing them here, that this world was created by absorbing their worlds and many others, Firion felt like he was facing off against Emperor Mateus again. Such arrogance and condescension was exuded by this woman, who seemed to believe that being powerful meant you had a right to rule by force. The final stroke came when she mentioned that they had captured their friends and and comrades and planned to use them as deterrent in this twisted game that she and her fellows had conceived .

"This can not and will not be allowed.", thought Firion before the island floating above him and his new allies burst into motes of light. However before any of them could react to the disappearing isle, some of the mote had converged into a portal of some kind. From it, emerged a spear that landed between them.

"A spear? What manner of warrior are they sending at us? Could he or she be from my world?".

He did not have to wait long for his answer as the owner of the spear landed. Clad in a dragon motif full plate armor, the warrior was obviously female, as the armor hugged each contour of her frame. This meant it had probably custom-made, which also meant she probably had most of her full range of motion unimpaired. Then she took to the sky, leaping towards Raziel, with spear in hand.

"A dragon motif armor wearing, spear-wielding, warrior capable of powerful leaps? This has to be a dragoon. More likely from Cecil's world than mine, since Ricard couldn't pull off a leap like that."

The prospect of meeting up with the dark knight/ paladin again brought slight smile as it would mean he may see an old comrade again, though to what capacity bothered him. It was then that his eyes caught sight of the female dragoon's back as she descended. There was a rather large gem, obviously magical, on her back. It was visible thanks to a hole in the armor. Then she struck. Raziel parried her attack and had attempted to toss her. To this, she responded by planting her spear and using the momentum to spin around and kick Raziel in the face. As Raziel stumble, Firion decided to rely on unarmed combat. Even if the dragoon was intent on killing them, she was still a victim of circumstance. As he planted himself to await her attack, he saw Frog leap in the air towards the dragoon.

"Let's see what you do, warrior. I await you next move.", thought Firion as he lay in wait of her reaction to the frog knight's assault.
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:40 pm

*The Plains*

The woman looked up at Frog and backed up a bit, her back facing Raziel. She used the body of the spear to meet Frog's blade. Then she tilted her blade, deflecting the attack instead of taking the full force of the jumping technique. Then she took a deep breath and sprayed ice onto Frog. Frog felt his body become extremely heavy, even as the ice bit into his body. It was highly difficult to move and he was almost helpless as the woman prepared her next attack. He could see that the ice was melting especially quickly but that wasn't going to help him avoid the strike. Raziel and Firion saw that she was about to gut the brave knight.

GMancer

Postby Sentios » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:17 pm

*Plateau*

Fortunate it was that Geno's sense of feeling was different from as he lost an arm, an affair which would be quite painful with a body of flesh and blood. Though the tall man wasn't so lucky he seemed able to keep his composure enough to give an answer to the curiosity Geno hadn't yet expressed. "I believe he is right, I'll make an opening for you." He said raising up his arm, this time a glowing light forming and pulling orbs from the air. After a brief moment of charging this erupted forward in a beam of energy aimed of course for the woman they were fighting.

Postby Archrival » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am

Raziel had been stunned by the blow to the head for about a minute or so but he'd finally shaken it off to see her nearly gut his new companion and he wasn't going to have that, if there was to be any gutting it would be done by his claws only. He then tackled the woman from behind rather forcefully, as if trying to pin her down. The temptation to just drain her dry was too strong but Raziel tried to resist, as he noticed the glowing gem in his back. He held her down with all his strength as to allow his new associates to remove said gem.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby ViviGlow » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Vivi was panting softly, surprised by how tired he felt from that one spell... he had attributed it to the sounds before but he should have recovered from it by now. When the scary man spoke he lifted his head listening to the plan he had... it was only then that Vivi noticed Freya did in fact have a great big crystal coming out of her which he was pretty confident hadn’t been there before. If that was the method they were using to control them it seemed entirely possible he could save his friend. “Yeah I think I can do it” The small mage carefully watched Freya, thunder would be best since it was fastest however the target was pretty small compared to what he usually had to hit... still he just had to aim right... and with the creepy wood guy who lost an arm making a distraction it seemed he would be able to hit, charging up his spell again holding it ready to fire at the strange crystal the moment she dodged the energy beams.

Postby Zath » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:29 am

{ Wakka - Maybe that gem... }

Wakka caught the ball when it came back. "Damn, even when controlled he hasn't lost a bit of his fighting ability." He scowled. He looked at the other two. "Watch your abilities, Kimahri uses Blue Magic, so he could copy some of your spells and use them against you." He warned them, not wanting them to be caught off guard by it. "Now how to get you back, brudda..." He took a more defensive stance as Kimahri crouched to leap again. He noticed a shine just above his horn. "Wait... that gem! That gem didn't use to be there!" He turned back to the other two. "Attack that gem above his horn, I think that may be what's controlling him!" He looked back to Kimahri and gripped his weapon, then started spinning in place. Once he got enough momentum built up, he fired the blitzball at Kimahri, hoping to use it as a distraction while the other two attacked, making himself momentarily dizzy after the throw.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 pm

*Plateau*

Freya turned back to Geno and put her spear up to pierce Geno's attack. But there was no need, really. His laser beam dissipated before it reached Freya. She looked at it, then back up at Geno, raising her spear slightly. Then Vivi saw his chance. As he fired, he saw Freya notice him. However, instead of dodging, her eyes cleared again and her muscled tensed, forcing her to stay still. The spell hit the crystal again, damaging the gem to the point where it was about to break. However, the gem still controlled Freya for the moment. She dashed forward and stabbed Geno's arm, turning it into splinters. However, this gave Geno an opening. In fact, her attack was so over the top that she left herself open, maybe on purpose. Geno was able to launch a small metal ball into the gem. The gem then exploded into a bright blast of light. The light shot upward, flared once, and disappeared.

*The sky*

A light exploded, creating a second sun's worth of life for just a moment. Then it disappeared.

*Back on the ground*

The three warriors were left with a unconscious, female, Burmecian. Then the orb from before appeared. The woman showed up in the orb again. "Very good, you three are the first of the groups to defeat their challenger. Very good. I give you all high marks."

*The forest*

Adelle's attack was illuminated by the bright flash. Her blade made it to Kimhari's skin but her weakness turned her attack into a flesh wound. His muscles made it hard for such a light weapon to get any penetration. However, Wakka's powerful attack knocked the Ronso off balance and, with Adelle near him, gave her the opportunity to act on Wakka's words. A quick slice was all she could do before he recovered and pulled back, retrieving the spear which had fallen when Wakka's attack hit. The flames from the moogles spell brushed Kimhari's hand and injured it. He growled and switched his weapon to his other hand.
Last edited by Geomancer on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GMancer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing