Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

Postby Archrival » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:08 am

"Any man can overcome adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power."
— Abraham Lincoln

This is true for most, give power to the needy and they become the corrupt, give power to the corrupt and they become the ruthless. However give power to the helpless and they become the great, give power to the great and they become the heroic. This is where we begin, the helpless becoming the great.

The bus was on route to the school, it was built more like an armoured vehicle than a school bus. It had armoured bodywork and was the size of a coach, tinted windows and leather seats. This bus was protected for a reason, it carried hope. The hope of the city of New Justice, the people that were riding on this bus were going to be the saviors of this city but they themselves didn't know it.

The bus sped through the city, arriving soon at the school. The place looked like a huge mansion, that was just it's exterior inside was tools and the skills that these pupils needed to become some of the greatest heroes that the city had ever seen. The bus came to a stop, the doors opened and the students began to make their way off the bus.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:51 am

Apollo stepped out of the bus, his arm was asleep from him laying on it. His right arm was powered off at the moment to save energy, so all he could do is move it. Apollo was curious as to what kind of a place this was. He had just come from witnessing his father causing chaos and robbery, and wanted to do anything within his power to stop people like that and hopefully be a light for those in the darkness.

He scanned the students and the School, which to him looked like a giant Mansion. He felt like the shortest person there from the students he did see, though he hadn't looked back yet. He shook his arm a little to "wake it up" he reached into the backpack he had brought with him and pulled out an apple juice. He stuck the straw in and began drinking. He looked around taking in the surroundings and wondered what kinds of things he will learn here.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:22 am

Aeol looked around, everything looked so big to him. It was scary, it was exhilerating. "Whoa," he whispered as he looked at the mansion, "So big."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Keir looked around, almost everyone looked the same, he could barely see through the waves of yellow and light orange. He followed the other figures off the bus and bowed his head, keeping an eye out for light colours against the purple of the cool world.

Postby SaI » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am

=Felix R.=
GET ME OUT OF THIS CAR!

After a few came out and just stood there came a tanned blur. It almost seemed to fly out, when in reality whatever it was just decided it didn't want to exit in a timely fashion. The figure fell on the ground, revealing a young boy of good height, tanned skin, and vibrantly sunny gold hair grinning up at the sun as if it was a long lost friend, the white-lined tattoos on his person brightening slightly in the light.

"Finally!" Felix gasped out after he frantically jumped out of the tinted armor hunk of a bus. The inside was dimmed, dark from the tint and luxurious black leather, the smell of rich fabric distorted his nostrils. Though it was comfortable, to him it was cramped. Never did he ever ride in a car, and this being his first experience, he felt like he was suffocating in there. He let out a triumphant breath of relief as he seemingly laid on the grass, once more in the loving shine of the sun as he stared up at it. "Ahhhh, nothin' beats bein' out here! Mighty nice vehicle but phew, couldn't breathe in there!"

Immediately he jumped up and began to stretch, hopping about on his feet. He now began to feel the excess energy welling up in him but he thought it best to just move about. Hopping in place on the toes of his feet he looked at the mansion with wide eyes, captivated by not just the size, but how well kept it was. Compared to the orphanage he previously was in, this place looked like someone rich and with good staffing lived. Felix whistled with raised eyebrows, smiling a bit more.

"Dang, mighty classy place we got here, must be mighty wealthy to have this here..." he trailed off and then blinked momentarily, before his voice came back, eyebrows raised as he inquired to practically everyone who was trailing out of the bus, "Who owns this here place?"
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 am

"I don't know," Apollo said to the boy who had laid on the grass, "I take it you've never ridden in a automobile before?" Apollo asked he then drank some more juice and said "Or perhaps you are a Naturalist, one of those people that love nature. I know I do." Apollo then glanced at his right arm, the bionic arm. He reached it out in greeting, "I'm Apollo, Apollo Godsworth, pleased to make your acquaintance. You are?" Apollo was trying to be friendly since he has never been very social being locked in his house making small robots with his father.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby SaI » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:43 pm

=Felix R.=
Technology beyond my comprehension? What?

"Na...Naturalist?" The word rolled off his tongue most dumbly, but upon figuring out what Apollo meant, Felix smiled slightly, "Ehhhh... you could say that. Just don't like being cramped up. But yeah, never been in those hunky contraptions, always thought it easier to use my own two feet to get to places."

As Apollo extended his bionic arm, Felix's yellow eyes widened immensely, staring at it with great curiosity. "Whoooooooooooooa... that's pretty advanced, uh, oh you're Apollo? Th' name I go by is Felix, freshly kicked out of the Randal household!" He whipped out a hand and clamped it hard, feeling the cool but slight vibration of power via indirect contact palm to palm through his glove, feeling a light jolt in his upper arm and twitching slightly.

"Heheheh, what powers your arm? Felt somethin' interestin' there," Felix asked as he let go, fingers twitching slightly as the jolt made way into his own core, fazing out as the pure source pushed it out of his body once more as a light flicker on the side. He hid the effect behind him, allowing it to fade into nothing.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Tyler J.
Fruit by the foot my ass

Tyler was currently wearing a red shirt with in big black text is "With great power comes great bitches" and his aliens red and black tron lights were coursing through his body and slightly glowing.Tyler fell asleep on the bus and payed little to no attention to everything around him and simply slept through it all until the bus stopped and he was sent forward face first into the seat infront of him. He put his hand to his face and rubbed a bit before getting off and seeing the large mansion like building. "Huh..... Looks like a larger version of my house...." he said as he walked forward a few steps before opening his backpack and reached inside grabbing a fruit roll up, opening it, took it off the paper, and wrapped it all around his arm and began to bite a bit of it as he looked around and saw someone lying in the grass. Walking forward he saw another person with a strange fake arm. He looked down at the kid lying on the ground and watched, half because he was interested and half because his symbiote wanted to attack the fake arm and infect it.
Last edited by Villain on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Geomancer » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Salis stepped off the bus, looking around curiously. He was interested in his fellow classmates but he hadn't really felt like talking on the bus. He'd have to observe them later on. He wondered what their powers were. He only knew what he had read about the more famous heroes. Then he really took a look and found out about some of them. One of them had some kind of robotic arm. He stared at him a while. He had never seen a cyborg before. Then he turned his attention to the school itself. He'd be spending a lot of time there, after all. He hoped he could learn to control his actions while in his other form.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Aeol smiled eagerly and looked at the cyborg with unabashed curiousity. “Wow,” he said again, “Does it hurt? Is it strong?” He stepped closer to the taller boy, tilting his head as he looked at the older boy’s arm.

Postby sam4books » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:25 pm

~Ms. Magina Dreamwalker: Her Office, The Forge----Finally Free~

"You are once again surrounded by a brilliant white light. Allow the light to lead you away from your past and into this lifetime. As the light dissipates you will slowly fade back into conciousness remembering all that you have learned. When I tell you to open your eyes you will return to the present, feeling peaceful and refreshed."

"Open your eyes."

How long has it been?

Fifteen years at least? Yes, it feels that way.

Fifteen years of fighting against those nightmares that plagued her as a child.

Fighting against herself.

Defending the world while trying to find a place. Looking towards your family than to yourself before you finally decide it was time you embraced your powers...

It is a funny thing. Never did Magina once think about accepting her powers for what they were. She had hated them, and hated the spirits for bestowing them upon her, and...hating her father for provoking them. Once she had thought she should have died that day...yet here she was.

It is a funny thing.

She supposed she should thank Janus out of all the people she met. She was the one who taught her to be strong. Where is she now? She most likely got a job as an inventor or something, although Magina would like to think she became a psychologist. She was that good. It made Magina smile just thinking about her. She was tough, but kind. Just like her grandmother.

And suppose...she should thank the devils, the Carnies for this as well. Perhaps, that even they had a play in all this. Tearing her fears apart bit by bit, forcing her to take action. She shuddered. Those were memories best left alone.

Perhaps the Dahdahwats would want to take the credit, but Magina would not let them see the light of day. Now they were more of a nuisance. Never leaving her alone, always trying to teach her some more of their "wisdom". All she wanted was to enjoy the good night's sleep she could now feel safe in. Magic wards only held them off for so long.

Maybe she could congratulate herself?

No, that was too easy.

Well...at least she could say she did. She fought off her fears. She was free.

But what of that dream? That terrifying, horrible dream. Is she truly free? Or is the fear still there? Even now, as she looks through the window at the all too familiar tint of the school bus below, a dread still follows her. Never before had she taught a child, she does not have younger siblings, nor children, she hasn't volunteered any at a children's service or daycare center. She was inexperienced in these matters. And yet Janus would be telling her that she was perfect for the job. She knew every fear, every desire, the darkest nightmare a human mind could conjure she has faced. Not because she want to, but because her powers have forced it unto her. A curse...which has turned into a blessing. She knew she had to do this, it was her duty to protect these kids, to nurture them, and help them face their fears just as she has. Perhaps, it would make her feel better thinking about this. Still, she feared that dream, that face, that laugh. She feared him.

Something bad was going to happen.

Her gut told her this. It has always been right. Which is why she was needed here. The Dahdahwats did not like it, she did not care. She hated them. They will not be allowed victory in this city. Not as long as her subconscious was alive. She would not let their sick bastard of a leader take the minds of innocence. She knew she hasn't been in hero work for a...while. Yes, she was out of practice. But that was unimportant now.

Her mind was swimming with ideas for her lessons, lessons that would make sure these children are forced to face their fears and secrets whether they liked it or not. She was going to go hard on them during her first year on the job. Janus would've...

It wouldn't be long now until they start piling into the building and the Headmaster welcomes them. She could not help but grin as she remembered her, Nick, Janus, Liquid, Daniel, David, Richard, and Alta during their time during the opening ceremony. She was frightened of the headmaster then. He had almost looked as if her was a clown. He still does.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 pm

"Well," Apollo began "first off my arm is powered by a small generator that takes waste, like trash, and turns it into electricity. I thought it was off." Apollo looked at his arm's power indicator and sure enough it was off. He looked at the boy who shook his hand curiously. He sucked the rest of his Apple Juice down and said, "Observe." Apollo crushed the box and opened a small hatch on his shoulder. He then stuck it in, and closed the hatch. There was a small hum as his arm came on and showed 90% energy then rise to 95%.

"It has a bunch of special features," he began, "Like this sun lamp." He said as a heating lamp came out of his would-be biceps and it shown on Felix. "Or this fan." The arm then released a small fan in its place. He looked at the battery panel 94% was shown in Green digital numbers. He had never had so much attention before and began to feel special.

He turned to the person that had asked if it hurt and if it was strong. "It can hurt at times but I've learned to deal with it. And I guess it is strong, it can withstand up to 7000 Psi and lift a forklift for about 7 minutes at a time." He smiled at the shorter boy. "Wanna touch?" 'I never thought I'd be asking that' he thought to himself. "Wait!" He said before pulling the arm away. "Oww." He whispered as a large shock went through his right shoulder. Apollo then turned it off and opened the hatch and placed a napkin from his pocket in it. He turned it back on and the shock subsided. He looked at the display "30 seconds till operation." A computerized voice said. He waited 30 seconds and said to the small boy "okay now you can." He offered his arm to him to let him touch.

Postby Iris » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 pm

-Lars Annor-

The trip itself was largely uneventful, no fuss, no fights and no fear. Lars was grateful for that, it seemed that his powers no matter how fascinating or intriguing, it always brought up problems one way or another. When he first got on the bus he politely requested that he sit alone and that the rows in front and behind to be vacated just as a precaution.
With a heavy sigh Lars stood up and dusted himself off, his gloved hands were stiff somewhat as they brushed small hints of frost off long sleeved shirt that had built up during the journey. Some of the other students had already left the bus, they were younger than him and it showed, they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

He looked back to his seat, veins of ice had began to grow during his time sitting down while his window had begun to fog up but other than that nothing else had happened. “It’s going to be a long year I think.” He muttered as he moved to pick up his two bags, the first one held his casual clothes while the second one held his ‘specialized’ clothing.
As he stepped off the bus he got a good look to where he was staying for the time being, it was... different than what he’d imagined, far grander than he expected, “Impressive architecture I must say.” He said to no one in particular, his breathe streaming out as if it were a cold winter, even though it was a pleasant day.

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Aeol reached forward with a gloved hand and gently turned the arm, looking at it. He pulled his other glove of with his teeth and gently laid his palm on the cool metal of Apollo’s forearm. His left pupil dilated and he froze, the memories of the arm pulsing through his mind. He was curious, so curious, sometimes he couldn’t stop himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Is it?" asked Keir, looking at the green shape that was Lars, "What does it look like? Is it far from here?" There was a near white shape to his left, but he did not want to look directly at it.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:08 pm

"Are you alright?" Apollo asked as the kid's eye dilated. He took the arm away from the boy slowly. "I've had this arm for awhile," he began after taking the arm, "My father," he paused for a second "made the arm out of a special material that repels aliens and symbiotes. He had this crazy theory that a symbiote would try to take over me or my arm." He began to laugh. "Oh hey, kid what's your name?" He asked extending his arm again.

Postby SaI » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:15 pm

=Felix R.=
Hm...

As attention was being drawn a little too much to Apollo, Felix backpeddled a little to stand next to the other random kids.

and shifted his shoulder bag slightly. It looked like a rifle case, but in reality, it just held balled up sets of clothes, his safety goggles, jerky, and whatever knick knacks he still had from the orphanage. Upon being picked up like all the others who stood around him, he was announced officially "booted."

Taking a glance over he noticed a few more faces he hadn't noticed at first. All of them were seemingly looking in the direction of the building, and each of them seemed slightly... odd.

The first was dressed in stuff that really wasn't meant for the warm weather they were having, as if he was ready for a blizzard. Not only that, but Felix felt something strange while standing in the guy's vicinity, as if something was being pulled from him... he couldn't place it. The second was incredibly pale, and not only that, looked like he was sick. He definitely did not look the best of shape. The last was... the most normal guy he could possibly think of seeing. Nothing off about him. He seemed normal. Really. He did.

But of course, looks were most deceiving. That's definitely something Felix learned while on the streets.

He unzipped his bag and popped open a bag of... pork jerky. Prying it open and gnawing on a slab, he offered the bag to them, his own bright eyes looking at the building. "So... y'all think we should just mosey on in? Or we waitin' for something amazing to happen? Not like I'm tryin' to rush things here, but I sorta think we aren't going to get anything real done just standing around."
Last edited by SaI on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Tyler J.
Well aint that just dandy?

Tyler was quite curious at the whole interaction and was rather surprised at the alien/symbiote comment. When the robotic arm was extended to him he violently jerked his arms up in fear of being touched by the thing. "Uh no thanks. I'd rather not get barbecued. Though you have an exquisite taste in machinery..... and a very convenient taste at that." he said as he lowers his arms and left and right arm are covered by the black symbiote and the red neon lights flowed in and became even more noticable. "What'dya think?" he says giving a bit of a sly smirk as his fingers turned to claws and small tendrils grew from certain areas of his arms before lowering and rising in different areas. "It has a completely different way of sustaining itself then your suit but I still like to have it on me 24/7 despite some of the erm drawbacks" he adds as he rotates his arms a bit before retracting from his left arm so he could continue to eat the now slightly covered with symbiote fruit by the foot.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:35 pm

"Odd," Apollo said " I always thought my dad was just crazy." He laughed, then sighed. "Sorry about that, hey I have an idea let's all go in, instead of gawking at the size of the mansion and my arms features." He said as he ran towards the Mansion. "Last one there is a Rotten banana peel!" He began running to the mansion. This will be a fun year he could tell. He just wondered at the moment if there were any other techno people here. "Oh by the way it doesn't burn symbiotes just causes them to slide right off." He called back as he began his run.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:57 pm

-Nick Sullivan-

"No, this doesn't look quite right either. It'll never make a good first impression." a voice could be heard comming from one of the rooms of the massive building. It could have been heard about a hour before hand as well. The constant struggle of someone who couldn't make up his mind. A man in his early thirties, though he only looked as though he was in his mid twenties, stood in his usual every day clothes, obviously upset with how his room looked. Nick had gotten up early, he wanted to make everything as perfect for the new students as he could. After all, he had been in their same position, fifteen years earlier. Nick still remembered it like it was yesterday. Most of the other people he'd lost contact with. A shame really, they were all great people. A teacher as green as grass back at his old school, who would have ever thought?

"I'll never get done in time at this rate." Nick stated loudly before sighing, he was about to rearrange again when he heard the commotion outside, the bus had arrived. "Well, I guess it'll have to do, I have no time left. Oh wait...." he stopped his sentence and in a blur he was racing around his room, arranging as fast as he could. If someone would have been watching, it would have been quite the sight. The furniture seemed to arrange it self almost constantly for about fifteen seconds until, finally, it stopped, with Nick in the front of the room breathing a little heavier. "I always have plenty of time." he said to himself as he inspected his work one last time. 'This will defenitely do.' he thought one last time as he slowly made his way to the window.

Nick took a good look at all the kids. A few were social, a few werent. At least no one dented the bus this time. 'Hopefully there'll be no attacks this time either.' he thought to himself as he became somewhat amuzed at their movements. As he watched though, two of the students caught his eye. A lanky boy with glasses who stared at the building, and an incedibly tall one with, well he couldn't put his finger on it, it looked like lack of sleep. But Nick knew the looks in their eyes, all too well. 'I remeber that feeling. That's why I'm here now.' he thought as a student made a mad dash towards the front door. "They sure are energetic. I better go greet them." he said to himself happily as he wandered towards the door. He took one last look, 'Perfect.' he thought before he slammed the door shut, only to have a picture fall from the wall in his room as he slowly walked towards the front door of the building.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Soul » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:56 pm

The morning had started early for Fuji. The ninja woke as the sun began to rise and got dressed immediately. He began to explore the mansion once more, stopping outback of the manse. He sighed and looked around the open space, thinking of his home as he usually did. Slowly he made his way through the mansion and into the large room he would be teaching in. He slipped his tabi off, leaving only the black socks that he wore and unsheathed his ninja-to. He sat on the floor, his knees and toes touching the ground while his body rested on his lower legs. Fuji placed the flat of the sword against his forehead before placing it flat on the ground. For some time he remained still with his eyes closed in that position, as if he had fallen back asleep. It was about an hour before Fuji began to move again, and sheathe his ninja-to. He made his way back to his room and plopped onto the floor with his back to the bed. He removed the weapons from his person and placed them to the side. He began to contemplate what it would be like to be a regular person, without powers or training in ninjutsu.

Fuji stared at the ceiling in his room as the bus pulled up to the mansion. He had been sitting cross legged on the floor, with his weapons set to the side. As the children began to climb off of the bus he stood up and placed his weapons into their rightful place. The chains of the kurisagama extended down to the back of his knees as he stepped quietly towards the door. He held the hilt of his ninja-to, making sure it was firmly fastened to his back. Fuji stopped dead in the middle of the room staring directly at the door knob. "Father, am I fit to teach children?" he spoke aloud. His thoughts began to wander away to the years where he was trained, while his eldest brother watched. "Brother, I hope you're doing well," he said quietly as he opened the door, "Maybe there'll be a day where I can return."

He smirked as he saw Nick in front of him and ran to catch up to him, the tabi he wore greatly muffling the sound his movement. "These children," he began walking behind Nick, "What would be considered to harsh for this land?" he asked, still relatively new to the country, and his accent still thick. "I assume lashes are out of the question, yes?"

Postby Curley Whirly » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Domovoi Tarquin - Oh, this outta be good.

And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Dom opened his eyes slowly and lifted his head. Taking in the scene in just a glance, his deep blue gunslinger eyes swept over the area in front of his new home. Lan' Sakes... Its good to be able to call a place 'ome again... Basically ignoring the chaos reigning around him, Dom strode directly toward the large double doors that heralded his latest sanctuary. He paused momentarily in front of them, drinking in their every detail. You never get another first impression... Who told him that? His... mother... Dom's eyes widened almost imperceptibly, and his hand froze halfway towards the doornob.
WHAT HA' YOU DONE?!? I didn' mean to mawther I swear!!! You LIAR!!!
His hand flashed to his cheek, and Dom traced the scar. Sometimes... I wish you were dead... And then the tears started anew. He didn't try to stop them, he simply stepped aside from the door, leaving the passageway clear to the rest of the group. Dom stood aside, head down, tears coursing along the length of the scar.

Postby Iris » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:43 am

-Lars-

"From an artisan's point of view ou can tell by the arches above the front door it's well detailed to give a good first impression, from a tactical point of view; the columns are thick and appear to be strategicly placed to provide cover in case the building is assualted and not to mention the balcony above is supported by them which means that fire support can be assured of a stable platform." Lars began to explain to the curious boy keeping some distance betwen him and the others be continued after looking at the rest of the mansion, "The rest of the building looks just as graceful, smooth surfaces save the tops of the windows where fine carvings display an eye for the arts but I can't quite put my finger on what the building is made of, haha, well considering we are being house and taught here it's going to be made of durable materials both outside and inside.

One of the others suddenly asked if they should 'mosey' in while another simply ran towards the entrance, "Don't know if that's wise, after all the place could be, er, booby trapped. He shrugged his shoulder, " Name's Lars Annor, pleasure to meet you all. Sorry if I don't shake your hand or anything it's just..... er, let's say I'm somewhat reluctant to get into physical contact with anything.

Behind him he could hear another student getting off the bus, he seemed somewhat dishearted, his head was downcast and his face was obscured, "Are you alright?" For a moment he was able to say kid or boy but he was too tall to simply assume he was younger, so he left it open.

Postby sam4books » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

~Magina Dreamwalker----Trouble? Already?~

Her sharp and aware eyes glazed over each and every one of them. Most were getting along quite nicely, no one seemed to be burning any trees at least. She shuddered at the very prospect of it. For the moment, Magina saw no reason for her to be down there, or be nervous for the matter. That was until something was caught by her sharp eyes. A young boy, straddling off the bus, she knew that walk well.

He was in trouble.

'Why does it have to be now?' she thought, while leaving her office. There was no way she had expected something like this to happen so early in her teaching career. But she supposed it was only natural. These children have yet to cope and control their powers. At least one of them would have some issues, if not more so than others. She broke off into a run, now heading straight for the double doors of the entrance. She just hoped that she wasn't too late.

The doors to the mansion of a school burst open, revealing a tall Native American. Her eyes were a sharp deep brown, the sort that drilled into your very soul, and the expression on her face told you that she was the no-nonsense kind of woman. Most of the students probably wouldn't have guessed she was a teacher. Her clothing was daring, with black knee-high boots, tight navy pants, and a black T-shirt with the words "Final Conspiracy" printed across the breast area. And over that she wore a rugged, beaten brown jacket that seemed like it went through a lot in its hay day. The cap she wore was lifted up so her eyes could see the student's easier, her hair pulled back into two braided pigtails. But the most prominent thing was the silver dreamcatcher she wore around her neck. She regarded all of them, before directing her attention towards the boy she saw, noticing a student was already attending to him. 'Ah, a good Samaritan' she noted, taking her place beside the boy. "I'll handle it from here" she told Lars, taking off her dreamcatcher and attempting to put it around his neck. "Here, wear this" she said to Domovoi, and whether he heard her or not she put it over his head anyways. "It is infused with a special kind of magic. Anything that should trouble your mind will be warded off by this relic."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:14 pm

"Whoa," apollo said as the doors opened just before he reached them. A tall woman came out dressed in black knee-high boots, tight navy pants, and a black T-shirt with the words "Final Conspiracy" printed across the breast area. Apollo stopped and stepped out of the way. He watched as she went to a boy he hadn't noticed before and she placed a dream catcher on him. "Wow is that what the teacher's look like here?" He said to himself. Apollo awaited for an invitation inside, feeling slightly embarrassed because he had chosen to run to the doors. "I hope whoever that is that they are okay." He stood there and tapped a button on his arm to turn it off so he wouldn't waste anymore battery time.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Salis turned his head as the doors opened. Apparently, something had been happening right in front of him but he had been absorbed in his thoughts. He turned to see a bit of a strange picture. Something was wrong with one of his classmates and another was trying to comfort him. Maybe he has his own inner demons to deal with? Though, now that he thought about it, Chrysalis wasn't as much a demon as a different way of thinking. Salis thought about that a moment before shaking his head, returning to the real world. He saw one of the teachers hand the crying one a strange item. Salis had never seen something like that before. By the way the teacher acted, he probably used magic. Salis couldn't imagine that the token was some kind of technology and doubted it was just a placebo of sorts. He studied them, wondering if the talisman was going to help.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Villain » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Tyler J.
Come on everybody let's do it again!

Tyler gave another quick look around before taking a slow non chalant walk to the doors. He looked at the sobbing buy curiously mid-walk but saw he was being attended to so he kept moving. The building was still quite a spectacle even on the inside. He would have been even more taken in if he had payed attention to that other person’s view of the mansion. And in all honesty Tyler tried but after the word artisan he just heard blah blah blah blargh glop shablag Shaba laba ding dong. He had no idea where the robot armed kid was but he decided to take this opportunity at its fullest and ravenously devoured the fruit rollup. Licking his arm like a dog he stopped when it was as clean as if he took a bath and recoated his arm with the alien. With but a thought a light came from the palm of his hand and it rose slightly revealing his infected iPod touch. It immediately opened up the music category and scrolled around, going through several categories before finally stopping at a music video. He grinned slightly as the words:" Rocky Horror Picture Show" appeared in front of him and the time warp began to play. He danced along with it sliding around, throwing his arm in a cool manner, and even doing the signature dance all the while lip syncing. He also acted out the criminologist and the bald creepy butler looking guy (step by step and even singing there parts).

Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3CWk6dSdE
(the song is being played aloud like a stereo)
Last edited by Villain on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Role Playing