Doctor Who - Defenders of Earth (OOC) ~*Dead*~

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Doctor Who - Defenders of Earth (OOC) ~*Dead*~

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Guys,
I’ve decided it would be better to let this Doctor Who RP die. To be honest I just do not have the motivation or inspiration to keep this one going, and I think it would be best to end it here than struggling on with it. I think my efforts are better put to use managing the other RP I’m currently GMing, which I have a lot of plans for, and seems to be going well (at the moment).

I will say though, this being the first RP I’ve ever GMed, I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and hope that you have too.

Hopefully, this won’t be the end of Doctor Who RPs on this forum. I plan to bring it back at some point in the future, with better ideas and a well planned, well thought-out plot. Researching a bit more into the Doctor Who extended Universe, I already have a few possible ideas of what I might do, if I ever bring this RP back ;D

Sorry, I know some of you were still interested in this, but I think it’s better if this was left to die in peace. So please don’t ask me to bring it back to life.
No doubt this RP will ‘regenerate’ at some point, and it will be bigger and better next time around. But for now:

This song is ending…But the story never ends.

x-RIP-x

/RP
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Previous

Return to Role Playing