Blood, Lust and Hatred (AKA B.L.T.) by dramaqueen117

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Blood, Lust and Hatred (AKA B.L.T.) by dramaqueen117

Postby Grey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

Chapter 12
“What the hell” Schuyler was morbidly confused, they had had a fun day. They went from the museum to the drive-in (Underworld: Evolution), and then out on a boat in the middle of a lake. But now, they had pulled up in front of an old, dilapidated building, all the windows had been painted black. Now, Schuyler was all for cheap, but this was pushing it. “Jesse, what the hell are we doing here?” she asked.
“Shh.” He hushed her, looked around, and then helped her from the car. “Come with me, but be very quiet.” He had a big goofy grin on his face.
Needless to say she followed him. He led her around to the back of the vast two-story dump, and knocked on the door three times. A man with dark skin, huge muscles, and an angry face opened the door. “Can I help you asshole?” he growled. After a few minutes of intense stare down, he and Jesse started laughing, and embraced one another.
“Hey Vlad. How the fuck are you?!” Jesse laughed and slapped the man on the back.
“I’m good.” Vlad replied. “You here on business? Or for pleasure?” he asked.
“Pleasure.” Jesse smiled and winked at Schuyler. “This is my girlfriend, Schuyler Moravia. She’s accompanying me tonight, and is very special to me, so whatever the hell she wants, that’s what she gets.” He said to Vlad. He then turned to Schuyler. “This is my good friend, Vladimir Von Dought. He was on very close terms with your family too.
“It is an honor to see you all grown up.” He embraced her.
“Hehe… you too?” she laughed awkwardly.
Vlad had a big hearty laugh. “I’m sorry, it’s just that you’ve grown up so fast, and I feel as if I’m looking at Ileyna!” he explained. “SO are you two ready to party? You know, there’s a live band tonight, one of my favorites, m-…”
“LET’S GO IN!” Jesse suddenly interrupted him.
“Oh okay.” He realized he almost just ruined the surprise. “This way please.” Vlad firmly shut, and locked the door they had come through. He then led them through a series of doors, with every door they stepped through, the sounds of pulse music became louder and louder. “All these doors and walls are sound proofed.” Vlad explained. Finally he led them through a final door and straight into a club. There were strobe lights and a DJ, people dancing to the music, and a stage.
“Here we are,” Jesse said. The curtain on the stage begun to open and the music stopped. “and right on time too…” he smiled. All that was on the stage was a microphone, two guitars, a bass, and a drum set with a cloth over it. When Schuyler looked closer, she noticed that one of the guitars was stark white, with the word “PANSY” spelled out in glittering letters.
“Holy FUCK!” is that what I think it is?!” She shouted.
“You bet.” He grabbed her around the waist just as Gerard, Mikey, ray, frank, and bob walked on stage.
“OH MY FUCKING GOD! I fucking LOVE YOU!” Schuyler jumped up and down, hugging Jesse.
“Oh wait, there’s more.” He said in a mock shock voice, smiling as he whipped out two backstage passes for after the set.
“HELLO NEW YORK!” Gerards voice boomed over the microphone. “I want you all to fucking scream!” he shouted, and everyone screamed. “Now, there’s a very good friend of ours here tonight, and he has a very special lady with him… so I need Schuyler and Jesse to come to the front of the floor in front of the stage.” He smiled.
“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” Schuyler yelled as she grabbed Jesse’s hand and ran towards the stage.
“Hey Schuyler!” Gerard winked at her.
“Oh my god! I love you guys! I’m going to like pee my pants!” Schuyler shouted.
“Please don’t.” Gerard laughed. “I hear you got an amazing voice.” He smiled. “why don’t you come sing with us?” he offered.
“Uhm… Jesus… no I can’t, I really can’t.” she shook her head, eyes wide.
“Of course you can.” Jesse pushed Schuyler towards the stage, lifting her slightly in the air so Gerard could pull her up.
“Okay,” Gerard covered the mic as he spoke to her. “what song do you want to do?”
“I don’t know, you guys don’t do duets, I can’t do this.” Schuyler stuttered as she shook.
“It’s fine, we’ll just sing in unison the whole time.” He said calmly. Then he motioned to the band to get ready and the opening notes of “I’m not okay (I promise)” blasted from Bobs drums.
She could feel the music pulsating through her veins, filling her entire body as she raised the microphone to her lips, .:“Well if you wanted honesty that’s all you had to say”:. Schuyler belted out. She was really getting into it, making hand gestures, dancing across the stage, and singing back to back with Gerard; then all of a sudden Gerard stopped singing and winked at her. She was standing alone, singing, and still going strong, she tensed.
*Relax* Jesse’s calming thoughts swept aside her own troubling ones.
Gerard began singing again and they finished out the song, the crowd was going insane.
Schuyler was smiling ear to ear and laughing. She was the happiest she’d been in a while. “See you later.” She waved to the band, turned around, and dove off stage. The crowd passed her all the way around the club and put her back in her place in front of the stage. She embraced Jesse and he held her tightly.
“Thank you soooo much!” she smiled. “I love you.” She kissed him gently on the lips.
“I love you too.” He smiled as he kissed her back. As “Headfirst for halos” started their kiss deepened. By the time they ended the kiss the song was nearly over. They laughed and started dancing, moshing, raving, and grinding to the beat. When “The ghost of you” came on Jesse took her hand and bowed as he kissed it. “May I have this dance?” he smiled.
“You may.” She smiled back, he slid one of his arms around her waist, resting his hand on the small of her back, and in the other hand he held hers. She placed her free hand on his shoulder, he turned her hand so it was resting on his chest. They slow danced, her head on his chest and his head resting gently on hers. The song ended and they broke apart.
“Okay kids! This is the last fucking song tonight, so lets make it a good one! I want you all to make me a promise first though. You promise me that if any dirty-ass-mother-fucker ever tries to label you, I want you to spit in their fucking face and scream labels are for food! Not for people you fucking ass clown!” Gerard finished as the crowd roared. The show ended with :our lady of sorrows.” Then they disappeared backstage.
Jesse led Schuyler to a door on the side of the dance floor. He knocked three times and flashed the passes to the bouncer. He led her backstage to a really nice lounge where the band was chilling. Bob was sitting in an armchair, Gerard and Ray shared a futon, and Mikey was sitting on the floor between the couch and the chair. Frank, who was sprawled across the second couch, refused to move and insisted on taking up the whole couch.
“I LOVED your guys set!” she exclaimed.
“Thanks.” They all blushed.
“You guys are amazing! Your music saved my life!” she gushed.
“You’re welcome..” they shyly answered.
“Okay, sorry, I’ll stop now.” She smiled. They laughed and all stood, hugging her individually introducing themselves. Then they moved to Jesse.
“How are you assbag?” Gerard punched jesses arm.
“Good, how are you guys?” Jesse laughed.
There were various “Goods” and “we’ve missed you's” around the room in response.
All of a sudden Schuyler got really dizzy, the room was spinning and she stumbled. In one fluid motion Jesse was at her side. He scooped her up and laid her on a couch. ‘are you all right babe?” he smoothed her hair back.
“I’m fine, it’s nothing, I’m just a little dizzy.” She tried to sit up but had to lie down again. “I’m fine,” she repeated firmly, this time more for her own reassurance.
“Have you been drinking?” Mikey asked.
“ugh no.” she groaned.
“it’s fine, she just hasn’t fed in a while.” He explained.
“oh… okay, you should go take care of that.” Bob said in a knowing voice.
Schuler’s eyes got huge “they know?”
“they are.” Jesse replied. She was shocked.
“Vampires will never hurt you.” Gerard shrugged sheepishly.
“Oh my God.” She whispered. “Wow.”
“Are you okay Schuler?” Jesse stared at her worriedly.
“yea, I guess, I am hungry.” She sighed “Let’s get it over with.”
“Ooooh. Can we come?!” Mikey jumped up.
“Uhm… sure..?” she replied.
“we hardly ever go out and we’d like to see a noob like you feed.” Frank explained apologetically.
“Okay, let’s go.” She said.
Jesse picked her up piggyback style, but she made him put her down. “I can walk.” She said “just keep your arms around my waist.” She whispered. She may be dizzy, but she still had her dignity. So she, Jesse, and the guys of My Chemical Romance headed out.
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Grey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

Chapter Thirteen
“How ‘bout that one?” Frank suggested, pointing to a leggy blonde with a huge chest and hardly any clothes on.
“I don’t do chicks,” she replied “pun intended.” The guys cracked up.
“Hmm, how about him?” she pointed to a hot guy with brown hair and huge muscles.
“I’d rather you didn’t.” Jesse grimaced.
“Jealous?” Schuyler asked.
“No…i…just…ugh.” He was soo cute when he was flustered.
“Okay then, how about... him?” she pointed to a really tall guy with a skinny but muscular frame, and a shag. She liked a challenge.
“WHAT?!” they all exclaimed in unison “you mean Mr. Jolly-green-giant over there?” Jesse’s jaw dropped.
“What? Don’t think I can do it?” she raised an eyebrow. “Watch and learn boys.” She sauntered over to the guy. “Got a light?” she asked.
“Sure.” He handed her a cigarette, she put it in her mouth and lit it. “Thanks” she took a drag “you got a name?”
“Shane. How about you?” he leaned towards her.
“Vanessa.” She replied. “So you got a girlfriend?” she asked him.
“Yea, but she’s out of town.” He winked at her.
*Pig* She thought.
*Times a wasting* Jesse reminded her.
“Hmm.” She moaned, placing her hand on his chest. “What she doesn’t know doesn’t hurt her, right?” She looked up at him innocently, mesmerizing him with her eyes.
“I like the way you think, ever done it in an alley before?” he asked with a hopeful grin.
“No, but I like to try new things.” She smiled back, leading him to the alley.
He pushed her up against the brick wall, shoved his tongue down her throat, and started groping her. “Yea baby, that’s so good.” She rolled her eyes. She reached up to pinch his jugular, when all of a sudden he grabbed her and pulled it downward.
*Okay…* She thought. Then he drug her hand toward his… *Holy Fucking Shit! Oh God! Oh God! * She mentally freaked out.
*Shall I step in? * Jesse asked with a concerned tone.
*NO! * She wanted to prove she could handle this on her own. She jerked her hand away.
“Baby…” she said to Shane. “Why don’t we stop playing games, and get down to business.” She moaned in her best “sexy” voice.
“Yeah Baby!” he unzipped his jeans and she followed suit. He began kissing her neck again, and she discreetly pinched his neck. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he passed out.
She pushed him off her. “Eww, EW, EW, oh my god. Sweet Jesus. Misogynistic pig!” she spit on him, and convulsed in disgust.
Jesse and the boys rushed into the alley. “Are you alright Querida?” Jesse wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed her forehead, smoothing her hair back.
“Bravo! We didn’t think you could do it!” Frank exclaimed, grudgingly handing Bob a twenty.
“Thanks.” She laughed at the semi-compliment. She then walked over to Shane, made a small slit in his wrist, and drank. *Wow* she thought *this sucks*. The boys started laughing. When she was finished they left the alley.
Jesse put his arm around Schuler’s shoulder, “You okay?” he brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear.
“Yeah, I’m good.” She smiled.
“Let’s go do something fun!” she suggested.
Bob, Frank, Mikey, Gerard, and Ray looked at each other and groaned. “Girl shit.” They groaned in unison.
“Psh! I’m not your average girl.” She said with a devilish look in her eyes. “Why don’t we go to a karaoke bar.” She suggested.
They considered it.
“Drinks on me.” She added.
“Let’s go!” they all shouted, and off they went to find a karaoke bar.
Suave Brit

Postby Mathias » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 am

I don't think I've ever read this, and now it's even more tl;dr.

Postby Morpheus » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:36 am

This thread was ruined when I saw frank in it.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:44 am

this is no my immortal.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Grey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:56 am

the members of my chemical romance are regular characters in this story
there's a chapter devoted to the mary sue protagonist beating one of the members of MCR at a game of tekken in some half-arsed attempt to make women look like strong figures
it's actually all "see? girl can play video games better than guys" when the MCR dudes are all like "oh man you're gonna get destroyed at tekken cuz you're a girl"
Suave Brit

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

I'm sure it's a decent story. And I remember reading the first chapter or so when you posted it. But My Immortal has won my heart. No other fan fiction will ever be as good, or as bad for that matter, ever again.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby BeeAre » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:16 am

grey your effort posting is a spectacular sight these days
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Grey » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 am

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPP
Suave Brit

Postby Mir@k » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 am

punkayyyy
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 am

I remember this thread. This was a good thread.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby BeeAre » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Grey made it an IS again. No mere necromancer, he, like Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ, has brought forth his own Lazarus from his tomb.

This is gotta be like what Matt, Mark, Luke, and John felt like when they were like "omg no way. no. way. ftw."
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Riz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 pm

oh man, oh god, chapters that she's added since this thread have a mature content filter

dis gon' b gud
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Millo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Holy fuck i was siting here reading and I didn't even notice the dates of these posts
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Previous

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens