Moderator: Mod Squad
Ronove wrote:I translated the infos regarding Platinum that are listed here: http://generalnantoka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-387.html
NOTE: I've only translated any gameplay-related info
- Pressing the D button will randomly select one among 6 types of equipment/modes for her staff. After selecting, various techniques corresponding to the staff mode can be used (with certain restrictions).
- The following staff mode is notified at the bottom through the symbol next to the word NEXT
- At the beginning of the match she doesn't carry any staff with her (probably meaning that you have to press D to make it appear)
- Everytime you push D with the equipped staff the number of times you can use the associated technique will decrease until the staff disappears becoming unequipped.
- Pressing the D button again once the staff has disappeared will make it appear again with the next type of equipment.
The type of magic equipment are:
- Bomb (6 times)
- Neko (5 times)
- Bin (4 times)
- Hammer (3 times)
- Missiles (3 times)
- Frying Pan (4 times)
- Good speed, good airdash
- Her airdash covers a lot of range, giving her the possibility of comfortably attacking in the air without falling easily on the ground
- Since her attacks with her staff don't have a long reach, her special projectile moves do the job of covering long range fighting instead.
- Since her special moves are controlled randomly, she is a character that heavily depends on the situation she's in (TLnote: I guess it's referring to what power she has equipped, position, situation etc)
- Dream Sally (214A/B/C)
- Swallow Moon (j.236C)
- Mami Circular (236B)
- Air Persia (236A - also executable in air) - followups A/B/C (up to three times) - tramples down the opponent from above with her pogo stick; the followups change the landing place, while the C followup is an aerial ender that earns more damage and okizeme.
- Dramatic Sammy (41236D) - command grab: searches for the opponent while ground-dashing; grabs and imprisons the opponent inside a "heart" and blows it off. 1500 Damage.
- Mystique Momo (214D, when weapons are equipped)
- Foreign Melody (22C on knocked down opponent); it might be possible to push the opponent towards the corner from the slide down
- Miracle Jeanne (236236D)- install super, the staff is equipped with "enhanched magic", can only be used once and when it wears off the staff is unequipped
- Cure Dot Typhoon (632146C)
- 236236C (looks like Nanoha's Starlight Breaker)
Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 3 guests