Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 am

The fresh batch of first years walked along the large paved path to Elemental Academy. The sun shining high in the sky highlighting all of the various features of the academy. The lake's clear water sparkling brightly, the forest's modest lack of light giving it a mysterious allure, the overlooking mountains casting a protective shadow over part of the grounds.

Older students had already arrived, and were going about their daily Academy lives. Students could be seen practicing magic against target dummies, some meditating, some sparring in the open arenas. But nothing could draw away from the breathtaking building set before the first years: Elemental Academy. The magnificent building stood tall, and expert craftwork could be seen in immense detail about the building. Some could even claim the walls' color shifted depending on what angle the sun was hitting it.

While the students came closer to the building, they would be able to sense an immense energy radiating from inside the walls, possibly two energies. Whatever they may be, it was clear that this place was a bastion of utmost safety where the students would be able to study and grow in peace. Well... maybe peace isn't the best of words to describe what their experience will be, but it will most definitely be interesting.

Once the group got to the doors, they slowly swung open, revealing a grand entrance hall beautiful portraits of various unknown people hung there, and still had an almost lifelike radiance still to them like their very souls were captured inside of the portraits. In the middle of the entrance hall, stood an old man in crimson robes that were lined with silver. He had a long white beard with highlights of silver hair in his beard and his short, neatly cut hair. There were deep creases in his face from old age, but nevertheless he stood as if he was perfectly healthy. His deep eyes, which were a dark silver, showed endless knowledge and infinite caring and understanding. He held his arms in front of him and spread them out as he began to speak.

"Welcome," A strong, but calming voice said. "To Elemental Academy."

Re: Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 am

A black Limo reached the school grounds. It looked like a vintage limo but still maintained it's class and it was clean to boot. As it stopped the driver got out of his car and went to the passenger side of the rear seats and opened the door. "Well Young Master Stone, your grandfather and your father will be expecting nothing but the best from you as you know. I am proud of you myself for attending such a prestigious school." He then stepped aside and as he did so a young boy stepped out with a neatly tailored suit. It was a dark purple with a white shirt underneath. You can see a dominant ring on his finger containing his families crest. His hair was blonde and neatly brushed and he had eyes as blue as the sky with clear fair skin. With him he had a tan leather messenger bag (the most expensive available to be exact) and a very thick book he held with between his thigh and right arm. You see Ifrit was a book worm and it's rare to see him without one, this particular book contained poems of death and torture, which he rather enjoyed. "Thank you, you can assure father I will write him regularly and phone him when possible." He then walked to the group of students that was already there as the Limo drove off.

Ifrit looked around at the other students practicing as he followed a group of first year students. His face was a bit emotionless making hard to read if any of what they were practicing even gave him the slightest excitement. He glanced at one of the older students practicing Shadow spells and soon came to a brief halt as he gazed at him following a slight smirk before he looked forward and continued to follow the other students. "Perhaps this will be a bit more delightful than I have imagined." he said softly to himself.

When they reached the school he looked at the pictures but he seemed much more interested in the architecture of the building rather than the people on the paintings. He thought the building was marvelously crafted. It was a place he could appreciate being in because of it's fine detail in craftsmanship. Even as he heard the man welcome them in he didn't immediately look at him but when he did he gave him a blank stare, looking at his arms stretched out all he could think to himself, "Well that was a bit over the top....I hope this isn't one of my teachers...". He then crossed his arms still holding his book but putting his messenger bag down by his right foot. He was now expecting a grand welcoming speech to follow such a welcome as he gave the man his attention, his expression looked as if he was bored already.

Postby Karo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:57 am

~Hisui~

A rather small girl stood at the front of the pack of students, wearing a light blue satin camisole and a puffy black skirt, paired with tall boots with low heels. Her long hair flowed down her back like water, not a strand out of place. Though the think that stood out the most were her pale blue eyes, so bright that they looked like pieces of turquoise. She took in the sight of the vast grounds silently, her eyes quickly jumping from one place to the next, examining the mountains, the forest, the other students practicing. Then her eyes slid over to the building, and they widened considerably. The color of the massive building shifted in the light, so bright it was radiating. She paused to just take it in for a moment, before looking at the center of the entrance hall, to the wizened old man in the red and silver robes with the twinkling silver eyes. She stood quietly before him, awed as he welcomed them all to the Elemental Academy.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 am

=Johan W.=

There was so much excitement. You could feel it. Everywhere and anywhere wherever you looked, all around him there was something... tingling. Johan couldn't explain it. It felt as if every hair on his body was standing on end, goosebumps rising, prickling, making him so much more aware. It was confusing at first, but thankfully he began to grow used to it, only in a state of silent awe as his piercing gray eyes stared widely at everything they could see. Quietly he took in the richness of the surroundings. No snow here, no grayish slush or the deadened earth. It was a bounty of green, and the air was so easy to breathe... it was almost as if everything was clean.

Some pointed, some gasped, and he followed their attention, where eyes were directed to other activity. Eyes wide as saucers took in the scene, of something that was... to be honest, magical.

He brushed his pale hand through his ghostly blonde hair, trying to calm the elated beat of his heart that pounded harder and harder in the rising excitement. He was excited, he was indeed, and, he was also hesitant. Slowly he breathed, his attention on the wise one who stood in front, whose own presence seemed to indirectly calm the nervousness that had begun to rise. Straggling in the back and leaning against his staff, Johan could only grip onto it as a temporary support. Otherwise, he would have been a crumpled heap on the ground just from the shock of it all.
Last edited by SaI on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:54 am

"Oh no," Lyte said as he sprinted up the path, "I can't believe I'm late on the first day of school." Lyte had been waiting for this day for a long time. "Cruuuuuud!" He cried almost out of breath. He finally reached the Doors just as they were closing, he jumped through them and almost tripped on another student near the back. He stood there hands on his knees catching his breath. He perked up when he heard a voice near the front say, "Welcome to Elemental Academy." This is going to be a loooong school year he thought to himself.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:14 am

Rhys stared at the school and at the man whom had spoken, his right eye covered with a purpling bruise that covered half his face, looking like the shadow of a rather large hand. I’m here, I’m here, I’m free, he thought, practically vibrating in fear and exhilaration. He clutched his bladed staff in one hand, suspending it and inch above the ground, more than half afraid that he would wake up, that this was a dream. He shivered again, grinning manically, “We’re here~,” he whispered, almost sing-song, “To power and greatness!” He smirked passively, I’ll get my old man, but I won’t kill him. No, he’ll suffer but I won’t kill him in cold-blood. He pulled his bangs out of his eyes and hummed happily.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darius looked at the students from one of the windows, they were so fresh, so innocent. He wondered who would need his class, whom would need their minds uncluttered and their emotions dulled. Nothing good happens in anger, I will have to warn them, he thought, his bright green eyes sweeping the children. He walked to the entrance, wanting a better look at the firsties. Wonder how long until Arawn and I find each other.

Postby Regalus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 am

It was...amazing. From the very moment he had entered the campus he felt as if he had entered a whole new world. After living in the big city for so long it was refreshing to be surrounded by so much green for once and reminded him of the island. The lush forests and the songs of birds were a much welcome change. Oh, and there were people launching fireballs and lightning around him too.

Eddie stopped for a moment and turned to the students practicing in the courtyard; launching fire, lightning and he was pretty sure one made himself a snow cone. No doubt they were trying to impress the new kids, they had accomplished this task quite well. At this point Eddie wasn't sure whether he should be scared senseless or amazed. However, after a few moment the answer became quite clear.

I'm going to learn how to do that, he said to himself as one of the nearby students launched a spiraling gout of flames into the air. He stood there for a moment watching the rest of the students practice in the yard awestruck, as the rest on the new students walked passed him. "This... is going to be the best school year ever!!!" he exclaimed gleefully as he walked towards the front door of the great building before him. He felt both anxious and exhilarated as he went in, he could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.

Taking in the sites might have slowed him down a bit, but he managed to make it on time for the welcome. The man looked like a freaking wizard, but what else would expect from this placehe thought to himself as he felt someone bump into him. He looked to the side and saw the pale boy gasping for breath.

"Hey man, are you okay?"

Postby Zelosse » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 am

-Jericho Smith-

Rising with the sun as usual, the frail looking man went about his usual routine of a light breakfast and coffee out on the balcony attached to the room teacher's were provided. The streets were bustling already as students began practicing their element at the various area's designed for them to better equip themselves with knowledge, others busy to catch the vendors fresh goods in the morning. If ever there was a sign of peace it was here in the mornings and always just before the sun dropped in the sky.

Looking over to the gates he saw many new faces entering the area, some nervous and off center, some anxious and impatient and some awestruck. He felt the energies of the headmaster overwhelm the area like a great guiding light and smiled remembering the first time he walked through the gates to this paradise. Without wasting anymore time he dawned his armor and channeled the light along it giving it an unnatural strength against attackers, and slid the light blades into their respective hidden compartments before testing them out, with a satisfied nod as they extended quickly and perfectly he smiled and re-sheathed them inside the armor and exited the house.

As he walked along he eyed the new students and couldn't help noticing the one with a bruise on his face, he doubted there wasn't more along the poor boys body and decided to aid him in what little way he could. Walking a distance behind the students to try and not draw attention from their entrance he entered last into the great hall. Placing a hand on Rhys' shoulder he whispered softly to prevent startling more people, "Let me help you with that injury, it look's painful." His face was a smile and the air seemed warmer in his presence, the body relaxed and the heart would pace slower.

-Alicia Barnette-

The new students were so frail looking to her, yet she herself was little more than glass compared to any of them. Standing tall and proud with a bow to the students as they walked past and looked at her it was as if she shone brightly, her clothes were extremely well made and beautiful with hair to match, yet nobody could see what lay beneath the clothing on her skin. The burns and scrapes of her element left marks upon the user, a double edged knife that gave great power but weakened the body, all she could do was smile as static electricity built up around her shocking a nearby student accidentally.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 am

Lyte heard a voice next to him."Hey man, you all right?" He turned his head towards the voice, another student. "Yeah," he said in between Heavy Breaths "I'm fine. Hey what's your name?" He asked the boy, but before he could get an answer he said "I'm Lyte, Lyte Yomi.". He said finally having caught his breath, though still breathing heavily. " Sorry," Lyte apologized, " I've been taught to introduce myself first. This place reminds me of home. My old home in the country. So anyways what is your name?"

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 am

=Yohan W.=

Yohan almost blinked comically as he heard a voice close to him, and turned to where he heard it. And looked just a few inches up to a very tanned, strong looking guy who made him feel strangely smaller. Instantly he thought of his physical opposite. Though, he didn't let that come out: it was rude to even say such a thing.

The pale boy nodded, tugging the collar of his v-neck, his voice soft and delicate for someone his age. "Yes... I am in... shock from all this." Yohan presented a small but good natured boy, his gray eyes seemingly smiling as well. Oddly enough, with all this nervous energy building up, even he felt encouraged to talk just a little more. At least, for now. "And this weather, I am not used to... it is so... warm."

((Consider this null, as I'm certain the question was directed to another student. Disregard this post. ^^))
Last edited by SaI on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:53 am

Ifrit let off a slight sigh as he heard the commotion behind him. Was he stuck with immaturity yet again? Though he was 13 himself he rarely took part in playing games or anything a normal child would do. He found it a complete waste. He looked back at Lyte with an annoyed look sizing him up for a moment then rolling his eyes. He then followed his gaze to Yohan looking at his staff and his frail body. "Oh fun, a crippled boy..." he said under his breathe before looking away from the other two children. "What a long year this will be." he said to himself with another sigh before brushing the hair out of his face.

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

Rhys flinched slightly at the touch then looked up surprised. “Umm, okay,” the boy said timidly, flushing slightly. No one had offered to help him before, “If it’s not too much trouble, sir. It’s not that bad though, I’ve had worse.” He smiled at the fluffy-haired man brightly, disarmingly cheerful for a child with such an obvious injury. He watched the man’s armour curiously, gently reaching out to touch it. “You armour looks really strong.”

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 am

=Johan W.=

He could only watch quietly as everything around him seemed to move too fast, as if a whirlwind of activity was upon him. Already there were people talking, and even someone performing magic before their eyes, healing someone!

Suddenly he felt himself sized up. He couldn't explain it, he just, felt it. Immediately he straightened his body and looked around in the crowd, trying to look through it.

Nothing.

Johan took a deep breath and relaxed, now making use of his staff to alleviate whatever nervous energy he head. Casually tapping the end of his staff on the tip of his sandal he just kept his position in the back, watching everything that was in fact going on, and probably would keep going on. At least it was a nice sight for the eyes. Everything was grand, tall, and best of all... cool.

It was... all he could think of. Looking at the grand portraits he felt fascinated by the feelings felt upon glancing at each. As if each had their own personality, and grasped his attention. Pulling his eyes away he once more kept his eyes on the key speaker, silently wondering about what would go next.
Last edited by SaI on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Tuor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 pm

-[ Mellissa Fitzsimmons - Hanging Around ]-

Mellissa was sitting on a wooden bench, under a large old tree, near the hall entrance. She had a large book open on her lap and was reclining horizontally, taking up all the space. Her messenger bag was being used as a backrest to prop her up. A ball of fire the size of a tennis ball floated above her left hand, which she was tossing up and down and manipulating with her fingers. The bright orange glow illuminating her pale skin, cascading over the left side of her face and into to contours of her ample cleavage. "Ha, newbies" she scoffed in her head, tossing the fireball up and "catching" it, in reality it was floating an inch or two from her palm. "Still, fresh meat to tease." he thought, grinning. She covertly watched the group while appearing, for all the world, to be reading the tome on her lap. In fact, she had chosen this bench and position to make it almost impossible for the new boys to notice her cleavage, but she perfectly pulled off an air of ignorance, as though she didn't expect anyone would be looking at her.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

The sun ran as Malachi jogged silently through the forest, his dirt-brown pants softly bouncing with his steps and his muscles and all their definition flexing and relaxing with each swing of his arms and twist of his torso. This was part of his morning routine, this pleasant jog through the vines and roots and trees of the green forest, past the mirror-shining lake, to the Academy itself. The first years had just 'met' the headmaster when Malachi arrived. Slowly to a trot, he walked past the students, eying and sizing up each one. He saw one of the other teachers healing a student, and smiled. Ah, so it begins, so it begins.

Smoothly, he walked up back to the balcony and teacher's room, preferring to watch them from that high perch. His hands sat on the railing of the balcony, the two surviving fingers on his left hand tapping a rhythm onto the rail. His right hand rubbed his shoulders and head, the tattoo's texture tantalizing his fingers. His brow furrowed, and he watched it all as it began to unfold, the old students and their magic, the new students and their wonder, the teachers with their wisdom, and the headmaster, the mysterious headmaster, the powerful headmaster with that perpetual aura of wisdom, guidance, intimidating, yet paternal superiority. Quite frankly, the headmaster always made Malachi ever so slightly nervous. His left hand fingers tapped, and he ignited a small flame, barely and ember, and let it dance between them, like a small mouse, living, vibrant and dynamic. And with one smooth moved, he stamped the ember into the railing, smothering it.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby darkshark » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 pm

-Arawn, like a....like a puma?-

((Gonna make up some scenery if no one minds))

Who should we scare first? The kiddies, or ol' Windbreaker? Arawn Volos thought to himself with glee. He was crouched on top of the front gate, on the very edge of the wall. If someone were looking closely, he would be noticed, and the surprise would be ruined. But no one ever looks closely, he grinned to himself. So, looking for all the world like a bearded, robed gargoyle, he decided. The students, he nodded with finality. And with that, he stood up out of his squat, adjusted the large polearm on his back, and with impeccable balance...

He leaped.

His robe flying out behind him, he crouched, and released the energy stored in his powerful legs. Like a diver going into the water, he stuck his arms out like a certain superhero. When he reached the peak of his jump, he stuck his arms to his sides for maximum speed. About halfway down, he could no longer resist, and let out a scream that couldn't be human, because, in fact, it wasn't. He signed, the symbol of his falcon form showing. He underwent the familiar transformation, his clothes disappearing, his robe seeming to flawlessly morph into wings. When it was over, where there would have been a man falling, was a giant falcon-type WereBeast, sleek black feathers covering the head and back, slowly dotting into a creamy white on the belly of the beast. Long tail feathers made it seem larger than it already was, along with making it more aerodynamic. The whole image was topped off by a smooth head, with deep black eyes, and, of course, a wicked sharp beak. However, the most impressive part was about to come in 3...2...1! Arawn thought, his heart pounding, giggling to himself like a little boy about to pull off the greatest prank ever. When he was at the right height, he let out another shriek, and spread his massive wings. He was now quite the impressive sight, for a few reasons: he had a wingspan as long as two of the students, end to end; the students now had full view of the curved, pointed talons hanging off the ends of his feet; and he was soaring at a height just a head above the tallest student.
Nothing wrong with a little showing off. After all, Arawn thought to himself as he pulled out of his dive, if you got it, flaunt it.
buh

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Rhys jumped back into Jericho as the bird-man flew at them, practically trying to hide behind him.

A sharp wind slammed into Arawn, destroying his thermal which would likely cause the fire-user to crash to the ground. Darius walked out of the school shaking his head slightly and walked to Arawn. “Must you do this every year? Must we go over this every year?” he asked the Wild Man calmly, blinking his green eyes. “You could give them heart attacks or cause them to lash at you in fear. This is not wise, my friend."

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Ifrit looked up at the whole charade. "Wow I wasn't aware there was circus acts for us. I would much rather skip all of this and go to the library, at least I wouldn't be wasting valuable minutes of my life on this charade." He then looked at Rhys, "I've seen movies scarier than that, how do you live?". He sat on his messenger bag and opened his book and began to read.

Postby sam4books » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

~Adam Singe~

"Darius, Darius. Looking out for the children again I see." said a voice with a thick southern accent. It came from a man wearing a cowboy hat, who was walking behind him with a cigarette sticking out from his teeth. His brown eyes glittered with amusement, a smirk visible on his face. "Arawn was only having a bit of fun. I myself think the youngsters aren't scared enough." He gave Arawn a toothy grin, which was replaced with a disappointed frown at Ifrit's words. "See what I mean Darius?"

As Ifrit read, he probably would not expect to be visiting the library earlier than expected. And it wasn't because he was getting any free time for his smart remarks either. No, the book he was reading had suddenly burst into flames, right before his eyes. It was an amazing sight of orange and yellow, eating away at the fragile pages. Soon, the story he was possibly enjoying was nothing more but ashes and soot in his high classed lap. Adam gave him a look that was similar to that of pity, "Ooooo, sorry little fella. I just can't seem to control my combustive nature."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:00 pm

To Rhys’s own surprise, he didn’t outwardly react much. “Try living my life and we’ll see what’s scary, kid,” he turned his head, showing the ugly bruise that covered the right half of his face. He smirked easily, eyes glowing lime-green, and the ground began to sift beneath Ifrit’s feet, causing the taller boy to sink like in quicksand, sinking the arrogant boy to his knees then keeping it soft, making it look like the blonde was swimming is soft Earth unable to leave.

“That’s what I meant by lashing out,” said Darius to Adam, “Of course, it might have been worse, if he had been more malicious or spiteful.” He blinked calmly, watching the rich boy with seemingly dead eyes.
Last edited by Keiran on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Ifrit turned around and look at him with an annoyed glare. "I would demand that you would buy me another book but it looks like you can't afford. Fortunate for you I have read this many times before but it doesn't mean I will forgive you for destroying my property or still don't want it replaced. I will have you know my father will not tolerate such acts from an adult." He said as he slammed his book shut. "I hope you didn't think that would impress me." he said rolling his eyes in disgust at the man. "I can't believe I have to deal with hick teachers here as well.". He stood up and said to himself as he dusted the ashes off his suit. "I do not accept your apology until I get another book.". He said was annoyed by not being able to move as well and look at Rhy. "Release me please I don't want to get into a barbaric idiotic fight and ruin my clothes over childish matters."
Last edited by Asobi on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Karo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm

~Hisui~

The girl looked up as she heard a strange scream, and stared in wide-eyed wonder as some sort of hawk-man swooped down on them, only to be blocked by some invisible force. She hadn't been scared by the occurrence , though amazement was written all over her face. She looked down quietly as a snobby-looking boy spoke up about how it was a circus act. The girl glared down at him, then smiled as another teacher turned his book into cinders. She ran a hand through her hair, tucking it behind her ears, looking back at the wizened old man before them, wondering how he would respond to all of the craziness. Then the boy spoke up again, saying how his father wouldn't tolerate such behavior. At that, she couldn't help but scoff, and turn to the boy fully. "You know, I don't think our parents are going to have much say about what goes on here. If you haven't noticed, we're hours away from civilization of any sort, and we're about to spend the year learning about magic in a color-changing castle."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:40 pm

After Lyte had finished asking the boy his name, Lyte was pushed to the ground by the crowd of students backing away from what looked like a giant bird. Lyte noticed his elbow was scraped up and his glasses were missing, this wasn't much of a big deal to him since he wore them to look smart(er than what he was). He found them a couple of feet away from him, grabbed them, and began to get back up.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

-Aaron Walton-

Aaron was towards the back of the students as they made their way through the grounds. His staff sat between his side and right arm, pressed together as his hands were in their pockets. His head continually went back and forth, taking in the wonderful scenary around the school. 'This place is amazing, so peaceful, I still don't know why I had to bring this staff though.' he thought, and then his attention was diverted to one of the older students practicing, burning a target to a crisp. 'Ok, maybe they weren't that far off.' he thought ashe started to pick up his pace, Aaron didn't want to be left behind and have to deal with those students.

After a short walk through a magnificent entryway, they finally made it to where it appeared to be the headmaster greating them. 'This is definately going to be an interesting experience.' he thought with a grin on his face. Shortly though, everything went chaotic. It appeared someone, most likely a teacher, decided it would be fun to scare the hell out of the kids. Aaron managed to turn around at the scream, he quickly pulled his hands out of his pockets and grabbed his staff. 'Ok, I take it back, great idea to have this thing.' he thought, scared pretty good at the seemingly giantic manbird about to swoop into them, Aaron closed his eyes. But nothing happened, he opened one eye and noticed that a teacher stopped whoever it was dead in their tracks.

Aaron had a sigh of relief, at least not everyone was out to get them. Another student caught his attention shortly after, saying he wasn't scared at all, and that it was a circus trick. Aaron watched as a teacher voiced their displeasure, and had a slight laugh when the other student's book was burnt. He, of course, had a comment about his parents would force them to buy him a new book, but he was reminded by a female student that they were in the middle of nowhere. "She has a point. Like it or not, we're on our own out here." he replied after her.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:49 pm

He looked up at the girl. "Me and my father have an arrangement to phone each other weekly and write as much as possible, like most parents I'm sure he'd be concerend about a child he won't see for an entire year except for when we go on holiday." he said with annoyed sigh."This is utterly ridiculous."

Next

Return to Role Playing