Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Closed~

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Open~

Postby Tuor » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Ya really
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asobi » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:34 pm

I think Karo is anxious to start like I am.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 pm

As are most of us I think. The game will start in it's own due time though. Always worth the wait.

Postby SaI » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Best to take it easy, just, relax, yanno?
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Zath » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 pm

It always is. And don't worry, I'm totally not getting any sadistic pleasure out of making the anxious ones wait.

Postby SaI » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:48 pm

What's so bad about enjoying someone squirming~?
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Zath » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 pm

I like the way you think~

Postby Asobi » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:56 pm

God...I am craving Quiznos now...no idea why.

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

Zath wrote:I like the way you think~

Well, it's always the start of something beautiful. I look forward to what's to come out of the RP.

And wow... I have not had Quiznos for ages. Wow. Yet... it does not surprise me. Me and meat do not mix, or rather, should not mix. *sigh*

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 am

You are a vegetarian?

Postby Tuor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:11 am

ew
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

No, I just have gastric problems and can only have small portions. Or rather, I don't like being on the toilet for so long. I do however eat and enjoy fish fried, steamed, sauteed and of course raw.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 am

That's a shame. I love Raw Salmon though. Today I had shrimp which was great. You can't take medication for it?

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 am

My childhood involved a lot of meds, so I try my best to not have as much of it, and with my family's history I'm just playing it safe by avoiding what's the cause of the problems. Oddly enough, I feel much better than I did when I ate red meat as my daily protein.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 am

I don't know what I'd do...beef is my favorite meet

Postby Tuor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:44 am

Student Character Sheet:

Name: Mellissa Fitzsimmons

Element: Fire

Year: 2nd Year

Appearance:
Mellissa is about 5’ 8” tall and only weighs about 125 lbs. Her skin is fair and creamy, as is usual for her ethnicities. She’s very lean, possessing almost no fat at all. Despite this Mellissa manages to posses curves in all the right places. Her hair was originally dark brown, but it has been dyed hot pink in places. She wears it parted to one side and fluffed up at the back(hair). Mellissa’s eyes sparkle with life just above full rosy lips. Her eyes are a stunning emerald green colour made even more arresting by being wickedly picked out by black eyeliner. Mellissa's eyebrow is pierced on the left side with a steel half-hoop the two ends capped with conical points. Her ears are pierced in the usual places, through the lobes, twice on her left ear. Her right ear is pierced at the top and halfway down the ear in addition to the lobe.
Mellissa usually wears either a snug, black band t-shirt or a thin white wifebeater which exposes ample creamy cleavage; more than enough to get the wild imaginations of teenage boys going. Her legs are clad in skintight black jeans that have greyed slightly. These are accessorized with a sturdy black leather belt adorned with three rows of pyramid shaped metal studs, hanging down from the belt at regular intervals are 2” rings. This is just one of her belts. Mellissa wears a black wristband on her left arm, which bears the same pyramid studs.

Weapon of Choice: Mace and Chain

Personality:
Mellissa loves to have fun. She’s a real live wire and is always up for anything. She’s a happy girl on the outside and inside. She harbors almost no ill will inside herself towards her childhood memories or antagonists. She very easily becomes the life of a party as she’s a strong exhibitionist and isn’t afraid of her sexuality at all. She’s often seen playfully flirting with any decent looking guy. Any bad feelings like sadness or anger are channeled into her playing of the guitar.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 am

You probably want to add more to the weapon, your girl is tall for 14.

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 am

Asobi wrote:I don't know what I'd do...beef is my favorite meet

It's just moderation. Nothing to worry about really.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Tuor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 am

Girls usually get their growth spurts then. She probably won;t grow for the rest of her life
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:50 am

*stamps* accepted.

Also Soul's other CS is accepted too.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 am

Sal, Oh I see. There are vege sandwiches too. I absolutely love their bread. I eat vegetarian sandwich at some restaurants when they offer avocado, even though it's good with meat too. But I LOVE avocado. But I'm glad you can still enjoy meat even if it's a little. Being so limited can be frustrating I can imagine...

Tuor, Ah I see, everyone in my family is short I stop growing when I was 12...and I'm 5'4'' now. I'm still bummed about that.

Postby Tuor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:56 am

Oh, that sucks.

Ya, in my grade school at that age all the girls were like 8 inches taller than the guys
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 am

Even in high school you were a shorty, still are >.>

Postby Tuor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 am

Shhh, I'm about average. You're just tall
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 am

>.> But hasn't like, every girlfriend you've had been taller than you?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing