Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Closed~

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Open~

Postby Karo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 am

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Amanda & Amber Samson

Element: Water

Year: Third

Appearance: Image Identical twins, they stand at 5'4" and weigh 135 lbs. apiece. For their age, they are quite athletic and well-toned, though their pale skin belies their athletic nature, due to the fact that they never forget to put on sunnscreen. They both have a preference or wearing black and white, and are hardly ever seen in any other color, and always wear the opposite of the other. Amanda has longer hair and purple eyes, and Amber has short hair and blue eyes. Their hair is an inky black, so dark that it reflects blue, green and purple hues in the light.

Weapon of Choice: None. Amanda and Amber both fight with nothing more than their fists and their feet, as they've never found any sort of weapon that they feel comfortable wielding against another human being. Not to mention the fact that they fight as a team, so between themselves and their elements, they don't really need anything else.

Personality: Bright and rambunctious, these twins are the kind of girls you can't really hate, no matter how hard you try. They love being outdoors and being active, tomboys whose absolute favorite sports are surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. They love making friends and treat everyone close to them like family, sharing everything they have, be it food, camaraderie, and amazing stories of all the places they've been for their sports tournaments. Since they treat their closest friends like family, they are prone to teasing and using embarrassing nicknames, generally with huge smiles on their faces.
Last edited by Karo on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:24 am

For some reason, they seem to remind me of the twins from Ouran High School Club. XD
Listen.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 am

Neither of your students will enjoy the Ajax course.

Postby Karo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 am

You don't know that.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Keiran » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 am

They are one inch taller than me and weigh 35 lbs more. Dammit, I can't even be bigger than RP characters that are younger than me.

Postby Karo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 pm

>.> They're three years older than your character Kieran.

Postby Keiran » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 pm

No, I mean me.

Postby Akaine » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Well if it bothers you that much, then work out, eat healthy, and get some more muscle? Don't just pig out and get fat, that's never a good way to gain weight.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Zelosse » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 pm

I changed my lightning student. :D

Postby Keiran » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Akaine wrote:Well if it bothers you that much, then work out, eat healthy, and get some more muscle? Don't just pig out and get fat, that's never a good way to gain weight.

I've tried. A lot.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Name: Rash the Rainbow
AKA, Rash-rain
AKA, Double R
AKA, Rash’bow
AKA, Rash/Rain*

Element: Light

Year: First

Appearance: Rash stands at four feet and three inches, weighing nearly one hundred pounds. Her body is slender and light, easily geared towards acrobatic maneuvers. Her real hair is bright blue, the sane shade as her bright, icy eyes, and is cut just long enough for her bangs to reach her ears when brushed aside. Her skin is mildly tanned, and as smooth as butter. She keeps her nails painted, but paints each one a different color of the rainbow, then starts the cycle over for the extra fingers, resulting in some being the same color. She then continues the pattern on her toes from where her fingers left off, cycling through the colors for nearly three full turns.

Rash commonly dresses up in numerous colors, mixing up her various clothes into wild looks. Or, as some would put it, she just randomly tosses on something that’s a different color from everything else she has on. But one thing stays consistent: She always wears her red leotard underneath all the rest of her clothes. Even her shoes are inconsistent as she’ll sometimes wear a boot with a sneaker, or a high-heel pump with a sandal. Though, when she needs to move around, she’ll toss off her shoes and/or other parts of her attire for better agility.

Her face is always painted, and then coated by a second layer to be safe. Though she has know idea if it actually works. Her common pattern in paint is to apply a blue background all over her face. She then tosses on other colors, sometimes going for the look that her face is a partly cloudy sky. Or that it’s water, with brightly colored fish swimming all over. She then likes to toss on random wigs to match whatever mood she feels into that day.

Weapon of Choice: Rash tends to prefer using her feet and legs to beat on someone. But she likes to carry around a set of thin, light knives to throw around or cut at someone when more lethality or range is required. Where she keeps them changes as sometimes her clothes for the day won’t support where they were last.

Personality: Rash is cheery, bubbly, and sweet to a fault. She laughs off most every situation, no matter if funny or serious. And she loves making new friends. As nice a little girl as you’ll ever meet, though it’s unclear if she just does it to better play the role of the clown. She tends to hate being simply told things to learn, preferring actual physical practice instead. So classrooms tend to be boring for her -- expect to find her twitching and jumping in her seat during class to keep from bouncing off the walls.

Enjoys pranks and practical jokes, so watching out for traps now and then wouldn’t be a bad idea. And being in wide open spaces is always better than being stuck in a cramped room.

* Individual nicknames in this line are intermingled and occur just as often as the other.

====

Name: Alicia Lauren Melinda Ardoux, “Alice” *

Element: Darkness

Year: Third

Appearance: Alice stands at an even five feet. She weighs nearly one hundred and twenty pounds. And to look at her, the only real meat to her body is focused around her strong legs and shapely hips. Otherwise, the girl could be mistaken for a twig’s shadow. Her skin is pale white, shining like milk under the sun’s rays. Her straight, brown hair long enough to reach down to her hips, and dark enough to be black unless you got right up to her to check. Her eyes are the same dark shade of brown as her hair, making her look entirely like she stepped from a black and white movie reel. Her eyes slightly slanted, giving off a naturally penetrating gaze thanks to her keeping her eyes nearly closed at all times.

Alice likes skirts and dresses. Her style fixates around the aspect of wearing clothes that seem suited for bondage or role-play. Black and white uniforms or costumes. Long, red dresses. Leather belts and straps with silver buckles. Knee-high boots, with or without high heels. Black or red lipstick with matching nail polish. Gothic and macabre looks are all splendidly wonderful to her. And with her long, silky smooth hair, it all easily compliments her naturally dark appearance. She has even had piercings done on various places on her face and body to hold rings and studs to better suit whatever mood she’s in.

Weapon of Choice: Alice always has one large hook that she carries at her hip. The grip is crafted like the hilt of a sword, minus any hand guard. The hook itself is two feet long, three inches thick, and is lined by rows of serrated edges, with a barbed tip -- all designed to catch at flesh upon the slightest touch and tear at the skin if it doesn’t stab into the target area. The edges are thin and jagged, allowing her to swing the hook backwards to use the rows of edges as a bladed side and slice at an opponent.

But her most dangerous method of attack lies in her use of various knives four or so inches long. Wrapping them in threads of dark energy, she whirls and twirls, flinging the sharp blades at any target too far for her hook to cut. The thick grips allow for even blunt attacks at a range, giving her some versatility.

Personality: Alice is, by all means, sick and twisted. She enjoys using her naturally dark look and her natural talent for the dark art to her full advantage for scaring others. Sadomasochistic, which she had long ago learnt runs in her family, most especially females. She becomes more pleased and happy the more others are in pain. And if someone hates her, or acts in a hateful manner, they amuse her to no ends. But in all, she does try to make friends, and knows to never go so far as to kill anyone unless they deserved it.

Aside from the name Alice and the sadomasochistic mentality, one other trait has been proven to be very strong within the females of her family: Alice has a natural gift for ventriloquism that she uses to bring life to a random voice in her head. Whether done for fun, or whether the being is really in her head, there will sometimes be a deep, booming voice coming from a certain stuffed animal that Alice carries around frequently. But Alice seems to possess some choice and control over the odd urge, as she uses a cuddly and cute teddy bear she bought a year ago, instead of the rancid, old toy*** that has been passed through the family.

* Mother to Alice from the other EA.

** Has a birthday coming up within the next few days of when the RP starts.

*** She has it locked up in a trunk. For other Third Years, they know she used to carry it around during her first year and half the second year. It was old, stitched up everywhere, lined with rotten flesh, and a pedophile. They are likely quite glad that she finally grew out of it and now uses a much less disgusting teddy bear.

Quote for mood of character: "You will remember this moment as you dig into me
And from your smile now it seems as if you liked it
You'd better cherish this moment as you dig into me
You'll never get another chance at this..."
Last edited by Ro Wong on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:32 pm

For a moment there I was afraid that bear was coming back.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 pm

You mean the pedobear was in one of the others?

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:41 pm

I made sure to use a footnote for that part.

See? I do care about you guys! ;D

Keiran: Heh... Should have the others explain it for you. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Keiran » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:51 pm

How is the bear a pedo, Sammy?

Postby sam4books » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Well Kei, you see, he really loved children. He was...oh god I remember him torturing the students, Alice (II) would hold him up to students and rape them and...it was terrifying. Not to mention how...errr...entertaining he and his....um....friends made this one fight seem. All of them were either sluts or some other vulgar thing spouting vulgarities and insults while commenting on fights. Did I mention how ugly the teddy bear was D:

Oh, and he had a screw for a penis.

Trust me, when I say...."He really loves you."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey I'm new to the EA and most RPs other than little sparing rp in TheninjaRPG (username bradao). So I was wondering. If someone could help me edit my CS a few pages back so that I could get in this RP.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Keiran » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

@Sammy: O.o Shit, that's creepy.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Thems was good times, Keiran.

Ah, the memories~
Demon of Elru

Postby Keiran » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Actually that's more scary then creepy.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:Hey I'm new to the EA and most RPs other than little sparing rp in TheninjaRPG (username bradao). So I was wondering. If someone could help me edit my CS a few pages back so that I could get in this RP.

Edit: Looks good man, welcome aboard.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Yes! Thank you. Oh what element? I was hoping for fire or wind.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby sam4books » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 pm

That'll be PM'd to ya dude.
In passing

Postby Asobi » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Are we starting today?
And the teachers are pedos? That will be interesting.

Postby sam4books » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:47 pm

What? We were talking about Ro's character's pedobear xD

And I don't think Adam is a pedo....I think.
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing