Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Closed~

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Open~

Postby Zath » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:23 pm

I require Sam as my fire teacher.

IT SHALL BE DONE.

Postby sam4books » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Alright, alright xD
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Soul's character is supposed to be the wind teacher, as well as the general fighting teacher.

Unless you want to use someone who doesn't know about what's going to happen to Hisui having to deal with it, Zath.

And speaking of reoccurring characters, when is Urufu's character sheet going up?
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 pm

he never stated he was a wind teacher, for shame.

Postby Akaine » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Weapon edited.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:24 am

He didn't realize he had to.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby DaCrum » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:34 am

Zath wrote:I require Sam as my fire teacher.

IT SHALL BE DONE.

D:

Does that mean I should rewrite my character then? :(
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Soul » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 am

Yeah. I'll be the wind teacher. I thought that was a given. Oh well.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 am

DaCrum wrote:Does that mean I should rewrite my character then? :(

If you've got a lot written you don't necessarily have to rewrite the whole thing. See if you can't just tweak it a little to suit your needs. Another teacher perhaps, or a student maybe, whatever you want to go with.

Postby DaCrum » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:59 am

Well I figure if they take wind and fire, my guy could just teach one of the other classes, either arcane or offensive or both or neither.
Escape will make me God.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 am

Edited though might need more, all ears to suggestions.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby DaCrum » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Welp! Here's my character, hope you hate it.

Name: Malachi Lamech

Appearance: Malachi wears incredibly ascetic clothes, sticking to erudite robes and monastic cloaks. These plain, earth colored clothing deeply contrast his vibrant, hazel eyes but match his tanned skin. He keeps his head skin bald. Tattoos of arcane text cover his right shoulder and bicep. He sticks to a constant calisthenic routine which keeps him in an incredibly toned state. Along his left side, between the 6th and 7th rib runs a long, elevated scar. He never wears shoes, and thus has thick callouses both on the bottoms of his feet and along certain portions of his palms. On his left hand, he is missing a portion of his ring finger and his entire pinky. This makes it incredibly difficult to grab things, understandably. He stands at a pretty intimidating 6’2”, and due to the aforementioned calisthenics, is rather lean in appearance. If I missed anything go ahead and tell me.

Element: Fire

Weapon: Shillelagh. For those who are unaware, a shillelagh is a traditional Irish club made of blackthorn wood. It is approximately 4' long, and has a large knot at the end. The knot is full of lead, making it a rather heavy instrument of death, and quite an intimidating weapon. The club has a shiny, obsidian look to it, and is covered in irregular ridges, as well as several notches on the handle denoting kills, as is the tradition with shillelaghs.

Personality: Malachi was once an incredibly arrogant and contentious individual. He was aggressive and quick to fight. If the scars tell you anything, it’s that he isn’t that anymore. Usually, Malachi keeps to himself, practicing meditation, poetry, and the arts to control his emotions. He’s quiet, quick to finishing his business and leaving to whatever. He rarely dwells on any sort of objective, preferring rather to ‘do it right the first time’. He tends to solve any problem he sees, regardless if it is related to him or not. However, despite efforts he takes to control his anger, if one was able to bring him to temper, it could end incredibly badly. Simply put, he is thorough in most everything he does, fights included. He does not rely on his element, instead using minor arcane spells and his shillelagh to weaken opponents until they stop fighting, rarely killing or maiming anyone unless he is angered. He loves to just stand in the background and observe the world going around him as a way to calm himself.

Class Taught: Arcane
Last edited by DaCrum on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Escape will make me God.

Postby sam4books » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 pm

And I just started drawing Adam too :/

Well, I'm still posting his CS...

Name: Adam Singe

Appearance:

Standing at about 5 foot 9 inches, Adam is skinny yet sort of fit despite that bulge beginning to grow in his belly (possibly from drinking?). Because he tends to like to move a lot, Adam dislikes armor of any kind, and instead likes to wear casual clothing as well as things made from leather. On his feet he wears polished brown old gringo boots and sometimes even sandals. And although most of the time you’ll see his longcoat open, in cold weathers he will button it as well as wear a black striped scarf. When his hair is down, many will find that it reaches down to his shoulder blades.

Element: Fire

Weapon: A blacksnake whip with leather specifically designed and enchanted to hold flames around its shape. When not used as a scare factor in classes, Adam engulfs it completely to create a weapon meant to burn and tear skin off of people’s bones, or worse. It’s also can be used to cause a simple fire if necessary, or even a forest fire perhaps, not to mention ruining a lot of furniture and architecture. It all depends on how one handles it actually, which is one of the reasons he doesn’t trust anyone to touch it. When not engulfed in flames it’s useful for tripping, tying people up, swinging to places, and disarming an adversary. Most of the time, it’s attached to his belt, although he does swing it over his shoulder every now and then.

Also attached to his belt via sheath is a small hunter's knife with a curved blade. This is of course, for last resort situations, or whenever a close blow is needed. Because nothing works far better than stabbing another man in the gut.

Personality: Adam is the man who you wouldn’t be able to understand. By nature, he is unpredictable. Every action seems reckless at first, and almost unorthodox. But this is all due to the fact Adam rather enjoys putting his students on the edge, forcing them into aggravating situations, always testing their limits. It is his philosophy that a child learns better while under pressure, and he will do whatever he can to see to it that a child performs beyond expectations, by any means necessary. Mainly, this means near death experiences, such situations Adam is…creative about. If a student hates him for it, he would say, the more power to them. He in fact welcomes all students to challenge him and see how well they would fend. Perhaps they would learn or thing or two. Seeing a burning passion in his students is something he takes great pride in, and wouldn’t hesitate to brag about. There is nothing he hates more than a person who is dedicated or uncaring. Those tend to get it the roughest. It isn’t to say he’s not the sort to joke, however, as many of his associates will tell you. He also tends to smoke a lot, and would even smoke in front of his students at times.

Class Taught: Fire Class
Last edited by sam4books on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby sam4books » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, I already said beforehand I was going to make a fire teacher, I just needed some free time :P
In passing

Postby darkshark » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Well, my guy's fire too. So it seems like a lot to me.
buh

Postby Akaine » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 pm

>..<'' Can't we all get along?
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby sam4books » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh dark, you know I was just kidding right? :D
In passing

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Fire is always the most popular element.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Really? Somehow I never noticed.

Postby darkshark » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 pm

I never meant to offend, nor was I ever myself offended. I was just pointing it out. No worries, peace all around, etc, etc.

And, yeah, I guess that makes sense.
buh

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Fire and Earth are our top two, every single time.
Darkness and Water are the middle group.
Wind and Light always have the fewest students.

Postby sam4books » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 pm

I always thought Water was the popular one :/
In passing

Postby darkshark » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:34 pm

it's cuz wind and light suuuuuck :DD

Well. I suppose I could make a student for one of the less popular ones, if necessary, although I know we need more teachers first.
buh

Postby TheLivingCouch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Water had a pretty big class first time around and I know for sure that Earth did but I clearly remember being outnumbered by Wind at the very least in The Later Years. Light has got to be the most nebulous of the elements. The first game we had teacher issues, and in the second we only had like one Light student. To date I still don't have a very good idea as to what Light is capable of and what its limits are unlike the other five.

Elements still haven't been revealed for our current cast so only you guys really know what the ratio will or won't be this time.

Sure Darkshark throw up a student why not if you want. You'll only get to pick if you make a second year or above though.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing