Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Closed~

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Open~

Postby Zelosse » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:26 pm

lol, zath, he reminds me of Udyr for some reason.
Oh god if he goes bear stance! haha

Postby Karo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:04 am

Zath's teacher reminds me of Soul's original student character, Kevin Stephens.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 am

It's the albino isn't it?

Postby Karo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:05 am

Yep. The dancing sort of relates to the music too though.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 am

Hey zath, is my character accepted?
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:56 am

No. Your CS needs a little more information so we can get a feel for how he will be placed in the school, and a little more description on your weapons would be appreciated.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:08 pm

What about the rest of us?

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Cartha: More detail and there's no way in hell you can use dual katanas. Plus, a first year having weapons imbued with fire and wind and using a version of a legendary style? Especially if he's a bit scrawny. Even moreso if he's a geek.

Akaine: Just give her an actual weapon that she can competently use and we're good.

Couch: Accepted.

Zath: Accepted.

darkshark: Accepted.

Postby Akaine » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Hokay I'll come up with some asap.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby darkshark » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Coo'. I'll await the IC eagerly.
buh

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Updated the front page with a teacher and student list, as well as updated the elements taught list and added (Already Taught) to the other classes in the list.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Name: Jericho "The Juggernaut' Smith

Appearance: Except with a long beard.

Element: Light

Weapon: Jericho's armor is both a strong defensive tool and a weapon, the most noticable is the mechanism that produces the two short-swords from the wrist plate. These weapons are incredibly hard to break and razor sharp from constant maintenance. Detachable for use as regular daggers thanks to a handle behind them that locks in when extended. The armor itself is light and flexible, a full on attack would cut through it like paper but a glancing blow or slash would likely meet resistance.

Personality: Jericho is a very calm man, calm and quiet but protective of everyone he comes across. Friend or foe he will show mercy and do his best to insure survival to the best of his abilities. Because of how calm he is, he is often seen as nothing but an infantry kind of man when in reality he is a defensive player. Rarely taking the offense or starting a conflict he will idly sit by and absorb any punishment to himself, seeing it as a weakness to fight over something so simple as him.

When someone he knows is in danger or at risk he will often come to their aid at a moments notice and take the offensive to give ground for them to escape, when that has been accomplished he will set back and wait for whatever the threat is to make a move before trying to counter it. Smart and inhumanly strong he has come to be known as 'The juggernaut.'

Class Taught: Defensive
Last edited by Zelosse on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Name: Ajax Riftwalker

Appearance: Ajax stands at a solid 5 foot 11 with toned and rough skin riddled with cuts, burns and long scars across his body from his many years of life. He has cold blue eyes with long white and gray hair, a long beard ending at his chest is more of a crown than a real one could ever offer. A long and deep red scar runs across his left eye across his nose to the right side of his cheek, his left eye is damaged an painful to stare at due to it yet he pays it no real attention.

Upon his toned hands are 3 rings, a dark black ring with amethyst's cut along the surface, 6 in total, decorate the ring. Upon his right hand are two golden rings with sapphires cut into the front of them, an inscription upon the middle one says 'Deep in the flow of the river...' and the other on his pinky says '... The sleeping dragon waits.' It is a teaching he has developed explaining the rage and power inside all of us yet untapped and ready to explode without the world noticing.

Long stylish deep blue robes of fine silk with deep black lining are what he wears, a light leather belt with a gold buckle is fashioned at his hips, a hood and long sleeves with similar black lining was on the robes. Below the robes he wears baggy silk white pants with black markings curving down the legs in a spiral ending at his fashionable leather boots with 2 buckles at the front. A long ice blue sleeveless coat is worn above the robes and is buttoned at the front of his chest, gold trimming with glyphs to mark his status as a superior mage.

Inside of his coat is 4 straps, two on each side. The stop strap and the bottom strap are not the same size, each clips onto a buckle that holds the hilts of his two blades in place, both just at waist length yet do not hold down his coat, hinting that these are extremely light and fast.

Element: Water

Weapon: Ajax has developed his own weapons known as Leviathan and Abyss, both are crafted using a regular hilt. The Leviathan is made from the flow of water in the air crystalizing in the form of a light saber with a perfect ice blue color and a snow-flake symbol resting just above the hilt, to the naked eye it appears to be a straight edge but the part which cuts is jagged and curved to tear instead of slash.
Abyss is formed using the shadow essence Ajax has absorbed over the years, similar to the Leviathan it is formed quickly from the darkness in his heart and soul made solid and curved, The edge is extremely sharp with the capability to cleave through steel like paper. The blade drains his body of energy causing his skin to wither after prolonged exposure to the blade. Rarely used.

Each blade is roughly 3 feet long and 2 inches thick.

Personality: A very stubborn and somewhat manipulative man, Ajax prides himself on his cruel ability to control someone's path without ever saying a word to them. Often manipulating them in a way that they become loyal followers of him long after leaving the school. Though he can be sadistic and incredibly arrogant he is a brilliant man with lots to teach and lots to offer, after years of running the school along with the headmaster he has learned to teach every element at any level but lacks the visual display for any but water.

Often seen as a jerk or a monster in human disguise, he enjoys causing drama for his students. To really make them squirm regardless of the element they have chosen, selfish and proud to the point of disgust he will see everyone as nothing more than an errand boy until proven otherwise. He admires anyone with passion and determination.

Class Taught: Water

Postby Tuor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:29 am

Oh, hmm, light…
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Musicmac » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:42 am

Yay, Helios now has an ideal teacher to defy against. :D
Listen.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 am

Kay I'll fix today, tell me later if it okay.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:12 pm

bleh, we need some more teachers before we can get this thing started.

Postby DaCrum » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 pm

I am almost done with my sheet. Just need to preen it up and give him a weapon.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:19 pm

... What ones are left?

Postby Zelosse » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Fire and wind.

Postby sam4books » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Hmmmmm...................

I COULD do fire.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Zelosse » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:29 pm

I'd prefer a wind teacher since the 'headmaster' of the school is a fire elementalist.

Postby DaCrum » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh no! Sam, my character's already written out for fire, could you do wind instead?

And that's also a problem for me. :|
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby sam4books » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Wind then. I shall think of something...
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Zelosse » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Either one is fine.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing