Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God (IC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God (IC)

Postby Spoopy Princess » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 am

Lorena Samhain- Standing on the corner of Midwich and Bradbury street.

A very impatient sigh and crumpling of paper was the only thing heard in the quietness of the broken down town. Lorena threw the now crumpled piece of paper in the street. "Worthless map." she murmured to herself. "What's the point of keeping this, Dad? It just got me lost." She inhaled deeply only to cough abruptly after. Wiping her mouth she glanced up at all the ash falling from the sky, it kind of reminded her of snow, but without the comforting coolness she loved about winter. She glanced down the street at the school and memories surfaced in her mind as if they just happened yesterday. Looking away quickly, as if she was slapped in the face, she dug into the pocket of her dress and pulled out a letter.

Rereading the letter, which was supposedly from her Mother, she held it close to her chest and sighed. If this was someone's idea of a joke, it was a cruel one. Sure, she never really had much of a relationship with her Mother, as she was always out with the townspeople doing "religious matters", as her Mother would always say. But that didn't mean that she didn't care for Mother. Biting her lip she put the letter back in her pocket and headed down Bradbury, but came to an abrupt stop when a chill ran down her spine. "What....what?" she asked aloud, her voice cracking. She had to be hearing things. In such a spooky town, how couldn't your mind play tricks on you? "But they sounded so real..." she thought to herself. She shook her head, as to shake the voices out and continued down Bradbury, but with eyes and ears wide and alert.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Slipslash » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 am

---Stephanie Thomson---

A TV stood on a stand as Stephanie opened the door. It was facing the door, which would explain why the light could be seen outside. A typical white noise could be heard coming from it. If she followed the cord in the back, she would have discovered it was not plugged in. The room looked to be as dirty as the area outside, dirt, trash, and other things strewn across the floor.

The angle the light was at made it difficult to see in innards of the apartment from where Stephanie stood. There was movement behind it but it could barely be made out. Suddenly something shot out of the darkness. A body impacted the wall next to the door where Stephanie stood. It fell onto the floor like a ragdoll, it's limbs bent at impossible angles, and in some parts the bone protruded from its skin. It looked to have been human at one point, maybe when it had not been ripped in two and its bones broken. The smell of blood wafted in the air. The red vermilion pooled across the floor near Stephanie's feet. Whatever had done this had some freak from of strength, and whatever had done this was still there, behind the TV.

As Stephanie stared the noise from the TV began to distort and grow louder as if signaling the impending doom. As if it knew that she would be petrified. A form rose up from behind the TV, slowly at first, until it was extended to its fullest height. A large Pyramid was all that could be made out. The TV was almost screaming now, high and low pitches interfed with the white noise, making Stephanie wonder if she was listening to the TV or hell itself. Like a deer caught in the headlights, the fear penetrated to the very bone. Such was what happened to those who were presented with the unknown. Stephanie could not see the thing standing behind the TV thanks to the light (And that noise, that incessant scratching noise) but she would know it was very large. Suddenly the TV blinked out, and Stephanie was left in darkness and silence. The silence persisted for a few seconds. Then it was interrupted by a slight grating, a movement, and then the wind as something large hurdled straight through the air, aimed directly for Stephanie's head.

Pyramid Head was here, the fabled executioner.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Jasthn » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:16 pm

~Melissa~ (Did I mention I love damsels in distress?) ~Corner of Midwich and Bradbury streets.

-------> Lorena Samhain

Melissa looked at the town from above. Such a beautiful landscape to behold from such heights she thought to herself. Ashes fell from the gray sky onto her hair, speckling it white like snow would. Her dress and shoes likewise were speckled. She lay with her stomach, her feet in the air, crossing back and forth happily, and her hands woven together supporting her head. The sound of a cold silence filled her heart with peace. She listened to the faint sound of a river off in the distance, interrupted but a scream. Footsteps scurried down Bradbury Street as a young girl in white wlking down the street down below her with her hands over her ears. The small girl giggled at the sight, a woman older than herself frightened nearly to death from the sound of voices.

Where do you think you can run in a place where we see all? Where do you think you can hide where we all are? Where do you will go after death, where the devil will have your soul?” Voices rang in the air where the frightened girl walked just like ones past, the words followed her where she went. I will kill you. They will kill you. We all will kill you. Frighten, for God will have no mercy on your soul, he will cast you straight to hell where you will burn and rot on hell.

A Lurker lifted it head quickly, his head twisting in all different angles and directions at the sound of a girl talking loudly. He lay in the middle of Bachman Road as a girl in white walked towards him with her hands over her ears but eyes very much alert. The monster snarled, letting out an inhuman roar at the sight of the girl. Lurker lowered himselfand crawled towards the girl. Like a lion, he was ready to pounce when she got closse enough.

---------> Stephanie Thompson

Melissa watched the girl, Lorena, approach her impending doom when another seen caught her attention. A girl in the Woodside Apartments, where Pyramid Head had been before he was interrupted by the young girl figure. The girl filled with enjoyment. So many people have come to play with her, or rather, for her to play with. The girl threw her voice, talking to the girl in Woodside Apartments.

Run…. Hehe. Voices whispered, happily into Stephanie’s ears, giggling with pleasure.

Remember always to behave, for sins he won't abide. He wields a rusty, jagged blade, to cut out your insides. The lying little children, with souls selfish and small, will find their wriggling tongues cut out, and nailed to his wall.

He'll stretch their skin until it snaps, and all the blood drains out.

Beware of he who took them-he goes by many names.
The Bogeyman, the Shadowed One, The Red Devil, The Red Triangle, but all are he, the same.

The Banshee girl whispered into her ear. She giggled, excited from the event. Pyramid Head, the executioner of the town.
Last edited by Jasthn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby top gear tony » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 am

Ethan West, Bachman Rd, Still a bit off it.

Ethan didn't really pay much mind to the ominious voice, he thought that it was another trick of the deceitful alchol. "Nice try God." The questionably sober man said with sarcastic finger quotes. "But i'm gonna stay a bit longer just to spite your face. Ah ha ha ha ha ha." Ethan didn't t really care about this place any more so he didn't really give a crap when he found himself pissing on the side walk. "How do you like that huh!" As he finished he zipped up his trousers and was immediately blindsided by a Feral.

It pinned him to the floor and was probably snapping at him in an attempet to get at his throat. Ethan used the only thing he had on him at the time. He gripped the drink bottle by the long end and swung it as hard as he could against the fiends head. He took the time to then quickly scurry away before the dog thing could turn him into a wisecracking sandwich.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby sam4books » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:20 pm

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments----OH SHIT~

For some reason the sight of the TV relieved her. 'So it was only a TV' she thought in reassurance, inwardly laughing at herself for being so afraid. "Somebody must've forgotten to turn it off" she said aloud to herself. So she checked to see if she was correct, only to find that the TV was not plugged in at all. "Strange..." she mused. How could it be that the TV was working perfectly fine, and yet it was not plugged in in the first place? Before Stephanie could reach a conclusion something shot out from the darkness, barely missing her.

It was a body, a dead one. She stared at it with a mixture of fear and curiosity. It looked nothing like a human, and may have once looked as such, but it resembled one. The smell of blood coupled with the visual representation of mutilating horror made her stomach churn, something she often took as a warning of bad omens to come. It did not help that the room she was in was just as disgusting as the one before.

There was something else here, she realized that now. The problem was she could not see what it was. "Alright" she told the darkness behind the television. "This is not funny. I don't know how you managed to create this doll, or even why you would want to, but it's not scaring me off. Nice try though. Protruding bones and twisted limbs, I would have never thought of that" she said sarcastically. "So why don't you come out where I can see you, and we can talk about horror movies together. Sound like a plan?" Suddenly the TV screeched.

Stephanie could no longer move or speak, she was petrified on the spot, and could only stand and stare silently at her own doom. It was a frightening few seconds that seemed to last a lifetime when she watched as a figure slowly lifted itself up in the darkness, the sound that came from the TV increasing in intensity. She brought her hands up to cover her ears in a feeble attempt to block the noise off, even though she knew it was hopeless. The noise still continued to rape her mind. And all the while another sound was invading her brain, the voice of a little girl.

Run

Just as she heard the strange voice, Stephanie sighted some movement coming from behind the TV, and felt as well a gust of sudden wind proceeded by a scrapping noise. She did not need to be told twice, but Stephanie's first instinct was to move out of the way. Unfortunately she could not see that well, so just running would do her no good. No, instead of running she jumped out of the way, it didn't matter where her body just made sure it wasn't where the wind and scrapping noise come from. She was so confused. The woman quickly stood up enough to blindly run in the direction of the TV, directing her feet so she could walk around and find a way out before the monster could strike at her again. She did not know how big its weapon was, but she assumed it was pretty large due to the scrapping noise. Of course she could not see where she was going. The only thing directing her at the moment was the natural instinct to survive. The voice was not helping matters, it only caused her to become annoyed by this sudden intrusion.

"I don't even know you!" she retorted, "We haven't met before, so what gives you the right to accuse me of being selfish! Besides, in case you haven't heard people lie all the time, maybe he should cut out your tongue for being so alleging!" Whoever the brat was, Stephanie could tell she was going to hate her...for a long time. But, her words rung a certain truth in her head, and as she described her attacker with striking knowledge Stephanie's eyelids widened with realization. She knew that she knew who her attacker was, she had heard stories of the town's executioner, a being who punished those who have been bad. But she had thought it was just a child's tell to keep the young in line. She never thought that he actually existed. Now knowing just how much danger she was in, Stephanie picked up her pace, more determined than ever to escape the monster.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Slipslash » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments~

A fist came rocketing up out of the darkness as Stephanie ran forward. In general running toward the direction of your attacker, an unknown one at that, would be considered a bad idea, Stephanie was about to find that out the hard way. Running toward the darkness, she would have never seen the attack coming until it was too late. If the circumstances had been different (for example:better lighting quality) she may have been able to dodge it, alas. . .

The fist hit her securely in the gut, knocking the air straight out of her. The power behind the blow was enough to lift her off her feet, sending her straight back out of the doorway into the adjoining apartment door. her body impacted the opposite door which broke with the force. Surprisingly the door gave-way easier then one would think. This was in part due to the state of decay the area was, as such Stephanie would not be injured from braking through it. If Stephanie could see through the pain, and the suffocating feeling of gaining her breath back she would have noticed a large portion of the roof in the apartment room she was at was collapsed, the part that had been above floor made a somewhat convenient way to go up a floor, to what, was to be seen.

Behind her, the sound of metal scrapping along the ground could be heard, the TV was still on, so as the figure passed in front of it it was illuminated for Stephanie to see. Pyramid Head slowly made his way towards Stephanie, the large bladed junk of metal dragging behind him. She would not have much time, the blow Pyramid Head had given her had been strong. *Insert quick time event here*

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 am

~ Ava - Midwich Elementary School: The Playground ~

A gust of wind flew throughout the playground making the round-a-bout turn around and the long lines of swings, swing back and forth, back and forth. The rust upon the metal joints making the sounds of moving metal creak horribly in it's unforeseen force.

There upon one of the swings, sat a young girl. Dressed in the purple-bluish school uniform, dirtied with ash and blood, her ash dusted black hair long and unkempt flowed about her small frame. There she had hummed a soft faint tune, that had seemed to dance along with the wind as she propelled herself happily back and forth.

"Here comes a candle to light you to bed.
Here comes a chopper to chop off your head.
Chip, chop, chip, chop,
The last man is dead."

Postby Jasthn » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 pm

~Harr Blake~

The monster was easily out matched in speed, but like the saying goes, ‘Slow and steady wins the race’. Harr tripped over some asphalt, causing his to fall onto the ground.

Smog continued to gag and cough on the piousness smoke as he approached closer, his stench grew stronger, increasingly foul. Smog finally stopped about 10 feet away from Harr, suddenly stopping.

“Smother in his poison. Hehe” The voices called out one more time,

Smog inhaled deeply, his lungs expanded greatly, his glowing lungs showed, and exhaled with his mouth open, shooting a thick cloud of smoke over Harr.

~May May~

The dog whimpered when it was smacked, and fell on its side. It twitched for a moment, finally jumping back on all four, he snarled louder than before. The dog walked in circles around the girl, watching her, observing her.

The dog jumped on the girl, knocking her to the ground on her back trying to bite out her throat. Feral shook his head violently trying to get to the vulnerable area.

~Amber Valentine~

Schism screeched from the pain of his legs being struck. He fell to the floor on one knee for a moment, and got up, however, with a limp in his step. Schism spun around, swings his head, and arms extended, missing Amber slightly. Quickly, he lunged at Amber, picking her up, strangling her with his claws, with the pressure his claws hurt her neck only enough to redden it, or make a cut.

~Nathan Leils~

The metal clanking grew louder. Needler followed the frightened man as he scurried form one door to another, finally finding an open one.

“Do you not want us?” The voices sounded saddened. “What did we do to deserve such coldness from you?” The metal clanking stopped coldly.

“Playwithus, havefunwithus, now! Wedon’tbite, onlyscratchalittle!” The voiced stirred and slurred in anger.

A blade struck the door, cutting straight into it flooding a gray, dim light into the room. Another blade stabbed the door, leaving another hole. The Needler hissed, stabbing one more hole into the door, finally unhinging and fell over.

“Come play with us Nathan.” The Needler took a step into the room, slowly, he watched the man, pale as a ghost with fear.

~Ethan West~

The furless dog howled in pain from the bottle striking its head. The dog managed to remain on all four weakly as it shook in pain. The dog lifted its head, and howled to the sky, then quickly cocked his head towards the man running down the street. Feral dashed after him with his strong hind legs, grunting and panting with each step, finally lunging again, the managed to only cut the back of Ethan’s left leg.

~Melissa. Corner of Bradbury and Midwhich, above a store.~ ~Why don’t I make a friend? I love friends.~

Ahhhhhhh…. The young girl yawned loudly as she observed the Pyramid Head situation. She giggled amusingly,it wasn’t every day the Read Pyramid got a target to hunt.

Such ignorance. People like you should be mature, take responsibility for you actions! Pyramid Head struck Stephanie with his arm, sending her far across the room. The laughed harder, wickedly like a witch as it echoed the streets near her.

You’d better run, or the Boogeyman might get you.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:54 am

Harr coughed pathetically, eyes watering horribly. “Oh god,” he muttered, trying so hard not to breathe. He turned from the creature, whimpering and his brother’s voice screamed, MOVE! Harr snapped his head up and clutched his bleeding arm. You need to get to fresh air! C’mon Harr-bear, move your arse. Harr closed his eyes and held his breath. He ran forward, away from the creature, so scary. He coughed as he ran, eyes open and watching the ground. He could outrun the thing, he knew he could.

Postby top gear tony » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Ethan grunted in pain as the Feral ripped some flesh from the back of his leg, he took a few steps back to put some distance between him and the dog.

"Ok so thats how you wanna paly it, then bring it freak dog!" Ethan clenched his fists and charged at the skin absent dog. Before it could do anything Ethan brung both his fists down on top of it's head. "HA. Be you didn't see that coming did ya." The Feral stumbled back at the attack, whining like a dog whos tail had been trodden on. "Well well underneath all that scary looking.......um flesh you just a run of the mill mutt." Ethan said with pitty."All the better when I rip your jaw off." He mocked with a sudden change of mood.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:19 pm

MayMay - In the woods - Status; Pain - Just another Bitch

The first thing she did was thrust her chin to protect her wind pipe. You're just another bitch aren't you. she wheezed as she reached out her arm for a weapon. Of the dog variety not the girls at school. she cut her finger on a rock. May grabbed it and thrust it into the Feral's neck. While it writhed in pain, she got up an hit it with a branch.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Alcas » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Nathan Liels: Apartment Complex

Nathan heard the creature coming closer, and it was all he could do to keep from bolting or screaming aloud. The metallic clanking stopped outside the door, and he leaned towards the wall listening. Just as his hear touched the wall one of the monsters blades slammed through the door. In his surprise Nathan bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, but to his credit he didn't cry out. When the second blade struck and the door fell inward, he rose from his crouched position, the improvised spear above his head point facing downward. The creature stepped through the threshold and just as he readied to drive the point into it he heard the voice and a shiver ran down his spine. As the creature turned to look at him he would have blanched in terror if there hadn't been a wall directly behind him. "Why don't you go play with the other freaks in hell!" He yelled, as much to give himself courage as for any other reason. With a savage and desperate growl Nathan brought the point down with all of his strength, aiming for the creature's head. Not knowing if it did any real damage or not, Nathan turned on his heel and ran for the interior of the apartment, looking for a back door. If Alex is really here, I've got to find her fast and get the fuck out of here.

Postby sam4books » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 pm

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments----LET'S DO A JAMES~

Stephanie groaned, the impact had caught her by surprise. She could not see where she was going in the darkness, but she was certain she was running away from her attacker. However, this proved to be untrue much to her displeasure. The air was knocked right out of her as a force with the strength of a thousand tons suddenly rammed itself into her stomach. The overwhelming pain that followed was unbearable, and she had absolutely no time to react as she was sent rocketing across the room. For a moment, she feared she would gain a concussion, that it would be all over. Surprisingly enough it gave way easily, and Stephanie found herself on the floor laying flat on her back.

Now she laid there, trying to regain her breath, which was not easy to do underneath all her pain. Directing her eyes towards the ceiling, she tried to make out her surroundings, finding it to be extremely difficult due to fatigue. But, she could make out a ceiling with a large chunk of it missing, before she could have a chance to try and gather herself to attempt to climb through, a loud scrapping sound was heard. 'Oh shit! Not him again!' There was nothing else she could do, she was stuck on the floor with the pain restricting her from moving. The only thing that could save her now was that gun she obtained earlier. As inexperienced she was, she simply had no choice in the matter. Praying that she would not die tonight, the hypocrite raised the gun, aiming at the town's executioner. She did not expect to kill him, but hopefully this would hold him off so she could escape.

So, Stephanie fired a few rounds at the monster. Not waiting for him to come after again, she mustered all the energy she had left and dragged herself towards the opening in the ceiling in a hurried run, climbing herself up, not daring to look down as she did so. With every move she could feel the sting of pain, yet she pressed on. And as she did she heard the voice yet again, "Leave me alone!" she cried. "Do you know how creepy you sound? I might as well be a star in The Ring! Why don't you bother someone else you little twerp? I'm telling you, I did NOTHING wrong!"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Jasthn » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:44 am

~Melissa. Corner of Bradbury and Midwhich, above a store.~

Stephanie Thomson------>

You haven't done anything wrong? The hundreds of voices screamed in anger. Don't lie to our face! And you're calling me the twerp! Melissa stood up violently, stamping the roof she stood on. Her face was getting warm. 

Do you want me to spell it out for you you jerk? the voices continued to yell in anger. You let that insane woman Trish to die, you let your brothers and sister to die, and you did nothing! Melissa began to giggle however, smiling for whatever strange reason she had. 

Melissa skipped over to the edge of the roof, throwing her legs over the edge, and watched the streets with a wicked smile still painted on her face. Sing a song of sixpence 
A pocket full of rye 
Four-and-twenty Blackbirds baked in a pie 
And when the pie is ready 
The birds begin to sing 
Isn't this a dainty dish to set before the King...
The girl quietly sang. A nursery rhyme that was a fond favorite to her. Melissa swayed her legs, clanking her dirty dress shoes against each other.

~Harr Blake~

The monster was left behind as Harr ran. His coughs were still heard behind him, but he did not have to worry anylonger.

~May May~

The dog screamed, and cringed on the ground from the impact of the rock to it's neck. The dog growled as it attempted ti get up again, but finally meeting its ultimate doom when the heavy branch stuck the defenseless dog on the ground. The Feral let out a painful screech before finally dying. It lie there lifeless, bleaching some from the neck.

~Nathan Leils~ 

The Needler flinched from the sudden attack. He dropped to the ground for a spilt second startled, then quickly sprung up.The monster crawled towards a wall quickly as Nathan escaped. The Needler stuck to the wall, and then to the ceiling of the hallway. Its voice chirped and chattered with every step it took with his  metal limbs.

The Needler trailed close behind Nathan, but not nearly close enough to attack.

~Ethan West~

The Feral hit the ground hard, his jaw snapped painfully against the ground from the impact. The dog whimpered while on the ground, struggling to get up. 

When it was finally up the dog growled, even more ferociously than before. The Feral was mad, and it wanted to kill Ethan. The dog charged the stupidly brave man, lunging at him again, knocking him down, scratching his shoulder only slightly. The dog went at his neck this time. One bite, and Ethan was surely his.  

I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby sam4books » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 am

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments----U mad?~

"Did you honestly need to scream in my ear? I can perfectly hear you fine thanks." Stephanie rolled her eyes, really annoyed by this being's vile determination. If she could she would've used a finger to dig out her ears as to stop the pain, but right now she was running for her life. "How the hell do you know about my family life anyways? I've never met you before in my life, and you think you have a right to criticize my business? You know, you little brat, you're cute, you're real cute" she scoffed, wondering whether the voices were for real or not. Yet, despite all her retorts she was considerably effected by the accusations... "And besides, what would've you done? I was only sixteen years old for God's sake. I had no clue on how to take care of an insane person, I've never met an insane person in my life beforehand, and the advice people gave me was shit. Not to mention I have a life of my own, and I'm not going to live a life where I'm forced to act as a mother to my own mom! SORRY, but that ain't happening! So Mr. Boogeyman can hunt me as long as he wants, little girl, won't change my mind one bit! Perhaps, if somebody helped me instead of giving me and my family crap, things would turn out a lot differently, but people just loooooove to turn other people's lives to shit don't they?" She would have ended it then and there, but something about the voices' words bothered her, as if something wasn't right....

"Wait..." she said, wondering if she heard correctly, "My brothers and sister aren't dead....are they?" Stephanie's teeth grind against each other in a sort of glare, "ARE THEY? You bitch!" Melissa's giggling really got on her nerves, the nursery rhyme she sang was not funny at all. And it was beginning to piss her off how creepy the nursery rhyme pulled off to be. It was almost like this girl was looking forward to her dying, 'We'll see about that' she thought.
In passing

Postby Spoopy Princess » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Lorena Samhain- Walking quickly towards the school.

Walking hurriedly down the street towards Bachman, but then turned noticing an ominous building behind her on Midwich. "The school." she whispered to herself. She slowly began walking to the foot of the stair case that led to the front doors of the school, where she stopped and slowly turned around. A grotesque, human-like figure was slowly crawling towards her and voices began ringing in her ears. She stood and stared in horror as it slowly made it's way toward her. She then backed slowly towards the school until her back hit against the door. She moved her hand against the door, fumbling for the door knob but cuts her hand on the side of a jagged piece of metal that is barely dangling on the side of the door. She then rips it off the door and prepares to fight for her life.
Last edited by Spoopy Princess on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Alcas » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Nathan could hear the creature getting back up as he ran through the darkness. By some miracle he didn't trip over anything until he was in reach of the door. He stumbled and fell into the door. Nathan reached for the door knob as he scrambled to get his feet back under him, but it wouldn't budge. He could make out the Needler crawling on the ceiling from the light in the broken doorway. He picked up something, a blender and most likely what he had tripped over, and flung it at the abomination, and just as quickly regained his feet and ran towards the creature. He dropped at full speed and slid underneath it feeling broken glass eat into his knee through his pant leg. One of the needlers blades came down nicking him and cutting a small groove in his cheek. Standing up again he ran through the front door and back the way he had come.

He was on the verge of panic now as he ran back to the school, he could feel his chest start to burn from exertion, a slight but insignificant limp present in his gait now. That's where Alex had said she would be, and seeing as it was his only lead he ran back to it. As he approached he saw something that made his heart sink. Yet another of this city's vile creatures was on the path to the school. Looking further up he saw what who it was hunting. Nothing to it now, I've got to get in there and I'd rather have some help with that other monster.

He burst through the gate to the schoolhouse and ran full speed with the broken broom handle leveled like a spear. He could only hope to reach it in time to take it by surprise.

Postby Keiran » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 am

Harr glanced back at the monster and slowed to a quick walk. He looked at his arm as it slowly dripped to the cracked pavement, he whimpered at it. Clean it up, the voice said softly, There’s a store over there, you can probably get a weapon there too.

“But it’s stealing,” Harr said with watering eyes, “And that’s wrong.”
Better than dying in this nuthouse of a city, the voice growled, Just get it through your head. Get your Brother and get out! Whatever happens, this is a ghost town filled with psycho monsters! Anything to survive!

Harr nodded solemnly and walked to the store, opening the off-the-hinges door and peeked in, a clothing shop, maybe? He walked over and found some old, slightly dusty shirts. He grabbed two or three and found a black backpack. He slung it on his back, coughing at the dust and he walked to the cash. He leaned over the counter and looked under, his body laying against the flat surface, his legs swinging above the floor. “Ah-ha!” he muttered as he pulled out an old, slightly discoloured metal bat, “This should help.” He pause and grabbed the walkie-talkie radio as well. He put it in the pack.

He shimmied off the counter and crept to the bathroom slowly. He had to wash his arm and the t-shirts so he could bandage his arm. Get going, the voice said, You gotta get cleaned up so you can get your brother.

“Yes, Lecks.”
Last edited by Keiran on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 am

MayMay - Still in the Woods - Status: Scared ~ Let's Get Out of the Fuckin' Way (Prodigal Daughter)

May looked at the dog, bashed it in the head one more time, then started to run. She kept her branch clenched tightly in her small fist. June-bug's not here. thought the young woman, Some Fucker is toying with me. She looked behind her to make sure nothing was behind her, her blue-grey eyes wide with fear. I've gotta get to Mom's car.
She saw the old blue clunker ahead and quickly unlocked it. She only had two keys so she didn't fumble with them. She sat in the driver's seat and took a long smke from her joint, pushing her hand through her dyed hair. Gotta calm down, she said, What was that thing? Maybe someone in town can tell me. She started driving the sputtering, protesting car north. Towards Silent Hill. Towards home.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Jasthn » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm

~Nathan Leils and Lorena Samhain~

Nathan--->
The Needler followed Nathan to the end of the hallway, where Nathan had fallen. The frightened man stood up, trembling as the Needler grew closer. Nathan flung whatever items he could scramble to find, and flung them at the naked monster. One of them hit the monster in the leg, causing him to loose balance for a moment. When it came to, the abomination flipped its entire body around, landing on all four on the ground in an attempt to stab Nathan. He didn’t kill Nathan, but the Neelder cut him on the cheek, still making it worthwhile for the monster.

Nathan made a mad dash for the entrance, the Needler as well, followed close behind Nathan, bursting out the door right after him.

Lorena-->

The Lurker gazed at Lorena. The girl was indeed frightened, but determined to protect herself. Lurker kept low to the ground, ready to pounce her when a sudden noise caught his attention, quickening foot steps. The monster turned its head quickly, focusing on Nathan, charging his way.

A Needler, likewise, was visible following Nathan. Lurker roared loudly at Nathan, completely forgetting about Lorena. Lorena, may have been invisible to the monsters, but that didn’t mean much if she was still in dangers way.

~Melissa. Corner of Bradbury and Michwich. The roof of a store above Lorena.~

It’s human nature to turn another’s life into nothing. It makes the better human look good. But more importantly, aren’t you suppose to know if your siblings are alive or dead? Melissa giggled.

Such language! Did your mother teach you any manners?... She hesitated for a moment. I almost forgot, you never had much of a mother to begin with, so that may explain why a lady such as yourself is so foul mouthed hehe.

Melissa found Lorena up against the wall on the other side of the building Melissa was resting upon. Another man came running down the street with a broom handle in his grasp; a Needler close behind him was following Nathan with deathly intentions.

Well, this is a little fun. The little girl thought to herself. A smile visible on her face, she stood up, balancing on the ledge of the building like a beam. Her arms spread wide out, she wobbled back and forth above the ground.

Why do you fright woman? He has not harmed you, or attacked you and yet, you shiver in fear like a sheep in the presence of a wolf. ” The girl called down to Lorena, her dirty eyes scoped her out, watching her. Does his appearance bother you? Does his growl startle you? If you looked like this, would you frighten? Will you not look at yourself in the mirror? Melissa slowly continued down the building, arms still wide spread. “However, such a beautiful woman could surely turn into such an awful thing, would you?
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:09 am

Harr turned the water on and glanced around, nothing. He carefully ran the water through the shirts until the water stayed clear when going through. He wrung the shirts out and hung them over the stalls to dry. He took one of them and used his teeth to tear it into two inch wide strips. He ran his arm through the cold water to get the blood off and took off his sweater, dropping the bloody thing to the floor. He wrapped the strips over the wound, stanching the now drooling bleeding, and tying it tightly.

He looked at the makeshift bandages and wrapped the remaining bandages around his other arm and his palms, adding grip. He nodded and crept back out grabbing a dusty jacket, shaking the grime off it. He smiled at the jacket, it wasdark purple with no hood but he liked it. He pulled it on and walked back to the washroom. He gathered the slightly damp t-shirts into the bookbag, and picked up the bat. He nodded and walked back out onto Bloch St. and headed East, the bat over one shoulder, ready to swing.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 pm

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments----

The large executioner lumbered toward the floored Stephanie. The large monster only grunted as a few rounds lodged themselves in his flesh. A few wayward rounds ricocheted across the large metal helmet lighting the large creature up with the sparks. As Stephanie escaped to the upper floors Pyramid Head followed.

her voice angered the tall giant, who's pace quickened as she rambled on. Talking to one's self in the heat of battle was never a good thing. In a place that took advantage of one's every weakness Silent Hill made sure Stephanie's mouth got its fair share of hate.

What normally would have taken the giant some slow strides, only took a very few long ones. It seemed her voice angered the giant. He quickly caught up to her in his new-found rage. In one gaint heft, Pyramid Head swung his blade sideways aiming to slice Stephanie's talkative head (as well as the rest of the shoulder's and a good portion of her chest) messily off.

Meanwhile, the hallways Stephanie was traversing worked much the same way a normal apartment worked. It was, in effect, a large square with stairs on every corner. Now, Stephanie was currently running North on the east side of the apartment, the South-east entrance/exit being behind her. Ahead of her would be a long hallway leading to a turn, or a staircase (The North-East stairs) should she choose it. However, she wouldn't know which would be open for travel until she got there. Would the stairs be blocked off? Or the North-side hallway? She also, didn't have a map sadly. . .

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Vincent Maxwell--Wandering Koontz Street

Vincent covered his ears to block out the relentless ranting of the voices. Something completely inhuman roared and he recoiled harder against the wall behind him. He cringed to the point of kneeling before the crying pushed past his hands and the windows all around him began to shatter. Metal doors rattled and the rush of cold air made Vincent gather the urge to run. He turned towards his options of what was safest. The post office building or the shattered open window of the bookstore. Something roared and Vincent turned immediately to see a monster crawling out from underneath a broken down car. Eyes widened in clear shock and fear but nothing else showed its self on his face as he jumped into the bookstore.

Shit it's dark. Can't see a thing in this place...Ow! Shit that was a fucking chair...Wall, wall, must...find...oh, there it is. Okay....this a book store...where's the case for the fire extinguisher? Vincent tried to move as quickly as possible. He glanced behind him repeatedly, checking for whatever the hell was outside didn't follow him. He didn't want to think too much of why it was there roaring at him like some freaking cat with territorial issues but once he realized it wasn’t friendly he knew his knife wasn’t going to help him with killing it.

Shit, shit, shit, shit! Vincent was not enjoying this general lack of sight but once he found a large square case somewhere behind a bunch of counters he searched for the rod that could help him open it. Breaking the glass with an axe at its side, Vincent was not thinking straight as he grabbed the fire extinguisher and held it in a threatening manner. He couldn’t see anything, he wished to all of high heaven that he had a freaking light but he could follow the glimmer back outside. Standing against the wall next to the shattered window, Vincent waited for monster to appear so he could spray it with the foam. He was doing some wishful thinking that at least the foam would slow it down and he could bludgeon the thing to death.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby top gear tony » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:43 am

Ethan West, Bachman Rd, ok now he's pissed

The Feral leaped astride Ethan with avengence, snapping at his neck area. Ehan could feel the dogs blood lust as could he smell it's disgusting breath, he held it back with all his might but it was inevitable that the Feral would soon reach his throat if he did not do something and fast. "Arg you god damn waist of flesh." He did not come this far in life to have it end this abruptly. Just as it seemed almost certain that the end would come Ethan decided it was either now or never. He grabbed the top part of the Ferals mouth with one hand and the bottom with the other, then as hard as he could pushed both of his hand forwards on opposite directions untill he herd a sickening snap. This indicated that the Ferals jaw was now more or less completely useless.

Ethan took this safe bet to kick the dog off of him as it was clear by the look of it that the Feral wasn't going to try and bite him anytime soon. He looked at it as it squirmed on the floor in agony. "Well better safe than sorry I always say." Ethan lifted his foot and with more force than was needed he brought his foot down upon it's head crushing it.
"Stay boy."
Last edited by top gear tony on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Alcas » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Nathan Liels: Schoolyard

Still charging the creature, Nathan raised his weapon instead and swung as he passed it, adding the force of the speed at which he was running to the blow. The force of the blow stunned the lurker. Nathan kept moving and reached the woman.

"Come on! We've got to get inside and lose blades-for-arms." He said quickly moving to the door.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing