Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby Keiran » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 am

Music, I'm going to need to make a CS for the guy you are using.

Postby Musicmac » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 am

Keiran wrote:Music, I'm going to need to make a CS for the guy you are using.

Wait, do you mean by 'you' making a CS or me making a CS?
Listen.

Postby Keiran » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 am

You have to make the CS. Sorry, I was half-asleep when I wrote that.

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Ya, really. I was wondering if I just wasn't seeing the CS for that guy.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Reiu » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 pm

speaking of CS's, Keiran, I've getting piles of homework recently, so I'll tryo to get my CS's history put together when the homework lightens.

sorry about this... ._."

Postby Keiran » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm

No problem dude, I'd rather have it done well than done fast.

Postby Tuor » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 am

I'm not posting until Musicmac gets a CS up for keyboard cat
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Keiran » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 am

Ok.

Postby ViviGlow » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 pm

So if you're writing the prequel to this story we're doing... then if that sells well will you make a book basically in the same time frame our rp right now is?
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Reiu » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Well... I decided to work on the history a bit, but this is it. I hope it fits your liking Keiran ^^

Reiu wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Rune Otoye

Species:Hybrid
Sub-species: White fox

Description: Rune Stands to be about 5'8 with blue eyes and purplish white hair that is short for the most part, although there is some length at the back towards the bottom of his shoulder blades. His body is lithe and is commonly mistaken female because of this. The part that shows he as a hybrid is his ears. When he tries to hide his ears, he wears a white hat with blue goggles similar to the hat in this picture over them. Rune normally wears his hair two ways out in public: the longer part either bound at the end by a simple ribbon, or tucked behind his shirt. Seldom does he wear it loose out going in public. Rune commonly wears a t-shirt that assorts in lighter colors and pants wise either wears jeans or sometimes shorts. almost always Rune will wear a white jacket/blazer that covers about his waist up, with full sleeves that allows him to hide his tang knife that is held to his wrist.

Weapons: Rune has a set of push knives that are easily concealed and can be thrown with great accuracy. When those fail, he can revert to a Tang knife that he conceals around his wrist.

Goal/Occupation: Works as a Co-owner of a Cafe with his adopted mother.

Personality: Rune has a stubborn yet easy going, and good natured, unless if you call him female, in which case he becomes very violent. At times though he can act more feminine than he realizes. He is very considerate of hybrids and won't think twice if one is in danger. One of his Greatest weak-points is the fact that he can become immovable from a choice once he has decided on it, as well as having a mischievous part of him that seems to always get into positions he rather not be in. Other than that, he is a person who can just about at any time approach and feel comfortable being around. He is though the type of person who will not be afraid of voicing opinions nor will he back down from people who he does not like.

History: Rune has very little memories of when he was younger, about 9ish. The earliest memories he had of was which he was abandoned in a large forest, nothing to hide his for ears, and wearing a simple kimono for children his age. He wondered for an unknown time, helpless and not understanding why he was left there. Until one day a lady found him walking near the end of the forest, adjacent to a village nearby, in which she took him. For a time there, the lady took care of him and helped hide his animal trait, as well as tried to find his real parents, which came to no avail. Many in the village after some time suggested that she would adopt Rune, in which after some stressful days, did.

Years went by in the village, and Rune and his "mother" decided to move to the city after he turned 13. After some days there in the city, they were able to open a cafe with them as the heads; Ms. Lucia Otoye as the Waiter/cashier and Rune Otoye also as a waiter. Now 16, Rune still works whenever he can there with a staff of 10; two who made the drinks and food, and 7 waiters, excluding him.
Last edited by Reiu on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Keiran » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:12 am

ViviGlow wrote:So if you're writing the prequel to this story we're doing... then if that sells well will you make a book basically in the same time frame our rp right now is?

If I am allowed to use your guys' characters, I would only do it with your guys' permission.

@Reiu: Looks good, ACCEPTED!

Postby ViviGlow » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 am

I have no problem with it... but I do wonder if my character would star very well in a book in the public domain :P... at least how she is at the moment, I figure if she get rescued she'll turn into some kind of spy/assassin for the hybrids.

Postby Keiran » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:38 am

Your character is a good sympathy character, Tobias is too.

Postby ViviGlow » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 am

How close to this rp do you think that story would run?

Postby Chaseleon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 pm

O:
I do not think my character would be very good in a novel, but I'm fine with him being in, if he is lucky enough to be in. O:
Ideas are bulletproof.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Sorry for my barging in. I hear this RP is going to be transformed into a novel? Or are my suspicions wrong? It seems very interesting I must say.

Postby Reiu » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Keiran wrote:@Reiu: Looks good, ACCEPTED!

Sweet! Glad it looks good! So when do you need me to post for him?

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Kei's an aspiring writer. She's hoping to write it up and get it published.
Have'ater with mine dear
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Aye. I know what it is like to be an aspiring writer, it's very difficult. Though having things that are online will make publishers not so eager to accept it for publication. I did bits and pieces of research here and there. If anything if its something like this and a total collaboration project, Kei might want to self publish the book. :? Publishing is a tough world. But Good luck Kei.

Postby Keiran » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:15 pm

ViviGlow wrote:How close to this rp do you think that story would run?

First book is the prequel, showing how the Safe Haven that Harrison and Drake are in was created and parts of their history. The second book, with your guys' permission would be this RP, except with a more clear timeline and the sections less broken up.

@Ali: This RP would be, as I said, a second book, I know it will be tough, but I would like to get it published... but first I have to actually finish the books, then I will worry about publication. Self-publication could be an option, but right now it's not my worry. Thank you for the luck.

@Chas: Thanks dude.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Your welcome. All the best. :D

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Musicmac is breaking the rp
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Keiran » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Where is Mute? She needs to post too. And Doc.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah, sorry -__- Still having trouble keeping up with RPs, it seems.
I'll try and get a post done for this after I've written posts for the two RPs I'm GMing.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Mute-Soul disappears.
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing