Final Destination:Victorian Underworld(OOC) IMPORTANT NOTICE

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Final Destination: Victorian Underworld (OOC) Signups CLOSED

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:29 pm

I'll have a post up tomorrow.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Guardian » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 pm

NeoWarrior7 wrote:If you aren't approve, you're not in. Besides, it took you this long to even post again, finish up and get accepted. In my books, that's not "in" the RP. You're not even really that "in" until you IC post.

I was never NOT approved. More like half since it was good, except missing a few parts.

I was the unopened ice cream scooper in the drawer. I might never have been used until now, but I was always in the kitchen, and more importantly, the drawer. With my curvy goodness, I bring sweet white cream, and people just love to lick it off of me when they're done. Image

sam4books wrote:Your avatar went so perfectly with that statement it's almost frightening.

inorite? I have moments when Dr House speaks through me.

Doctress Who wrote:No. But you look like a man who needs it :)

>:[
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I was the unopened ice cream scooper in the drawer. I might never have been used until now, but I was always in the kitchen, and more importantly, the drawer. With my curvy goodness, I bring sweet white cream, and people just love to lick it off of me when they're done. Image
Oh god. There's already enough innuendo going on in two other OOC threads I'm in, without having it in my own thread as well. D:

Blood Lord wrote:>:[

:3
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Guardian » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 pm

What are you talking about, Doctress? Get your mind out of the gutter, te he. :3
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:What are you talking about, Doctress? Get your mind out of the gutter, te he. :3
:|
I blame Akaine and Fenix.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:03 pm

It's alright Doctress, they aren't in this RP so there's nothing to worry about.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:10 pm

*lifts an eyebrow* Careful, Blood... I sometimes dip my spoon into the chocolate and don't mind a little of the white stuff being mixed in.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:13 pm

I knew you were going to comment on that :P
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:14 pm

sam4books wrote:It's alright Doctress, they aren't in this RP so there's nothing to worry about.
Phew...! And there was me thinking...
Ro Wong wrote:*lifts an eyebrow* Careful, Blood... I sometimes dip my spoon into the chocolate and don't mind a little of the white stuff being mixed in.
D: Spoke too soon.
Time Lady

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:25 pm

The Ro cannot be contained, babe. I'm like magic. I know what needs to be done, I do it even if everyone's about to faint when I'm done, and I work with some tricks that can turn your hair white.
Demon of Elru

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:26 pm

I personally like Cherry flavor. Popping those are fun. :3
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Guardian » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Ice Cream Sunday isn't bad either. You get it all done at once.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:20 am

Wait what, I come back from school and everyone's talking about innuendo confectionery?
I demand an explanation.

And guys, don't forget to pour on the syrup.
That rich and thick flavor just explodes your taste buds when it gets into your mouth.
Listen.

Postby Guardian » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 am

Musicmac wrote:Wait what, I come back from school and everyone's talking about innuendo confectionery?
I demand an explanation.

Ice cream is awesome.

Musicmac wrote:And guys, don't forget to pour on the syrup.

Of course not. It's great to lick off.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Mathias » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 am

'Ello, wut's all 'is, 'en?

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:32 am

Ice cream. Want some?

And today I aim to get as much done here as I can.
Mainly because tomorrow I won't be online much. (Just giving you all a heads up on that).
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 am

Doctress Who wrote:And today I aim to get as much done here as I can.

Like reading my CS? :3
Listen.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

Yes, like reading your CS. And getting that damn clock post done.
Time Lady

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Name: Walden Erlking / “The Erlking” / “Wild Hunt King”

Age: 46 (Actually much older, but that’s the highest he’ll admit to.)

Race: Sidhe -- The ranking classification of the higher breed of Fae beings. The Sidhe run the gambit in terms of skin, hair, and eye color. But they all retain a natural gift that causes their bodies to literally exude an aura of beauty all around them. Dependent upon the Sidhe’s body type, the gift functions to simply make them a walking embodiment of their physical nature. (A Sidhe that was naturally born with a grim look will seem frightening and haunting in a way that can never be forgotten, nor can most humans manage to look away from the paralyzing fear they feel.) Walden was born among the noble class and was gifted with a body that literally glows with majestic beauty. Sidhe bodies mature faster than human bodies as the innate magic forces them to embrace their nature, but their longevity is quite extensive. But the progression of age seems determined by the power the Sidhe wields, in terms of both magic and social status. Sidhe are, after all, a social and cordial bunch. The raw magical essence imbued within their bodies cause them to be more physically durable than humans, and their natural fixation upon elegance causes many to acquire high amounts of agility and/or speed. Though the higher class, such as Walden, has greater powers of grace and seduction as compared to most. But this comes with the price of needing to feed on specific qualities of life in order to sustain the full strength. In Walden’s case, it’s desire. The raw, unrelenting need to find or be with someone, or some thing.

Appearance: Human -- Walden stands at six feet and three inches in height. His body weighs in at one hundred and eighty-nine pounds, toned and expertly crafted with limber, elegant muscles. His eyes are a deep shade of emerald green. A smooth wave of golden silk for hair, running all the way down to the center of his back. His skin is pale white, with a touch so gentle and soft that it seems a terrible tragedy to ever pry your fingers away.

He commonly dresses himself in a regal style. A black dress coat, buttoned over his abdomen and lower chest, with the top buttons left undone. A white, silk shirt underneath with the cuffs of his sleeves hanging out two inches past his fingertips, the top buttons left undone to show off a bit of his broad chest. The cuffs are laced and dance around his hands like clouds in the noon sky. His gray trousers run down to loosely cover his black dress shoes, which are always polished and kept in a pure shine. His coattails hang in an even pair down to his knees. The cufflinks of his coat made of pure gold and intricately designed with the emblem of a falcon soaring straight up, clutching a leafed branch in both feet. His shoes have silver buckles located just under his shins. His wardrobe is quite consistent in its need to fixate upon grace and elegance while being decorative in an impassioned sense. (Quite often, you’ll think he just walked off the cover of some romance novel.)

Sidhe -- Walden’s true form is…quite the sight. Standing at six feet and seven inches, his limber muscles become perfectly toned and increase in girth, easily fitting proportionally to his full height to stand like a perfect statue of masculine perfection. His skin turns from milky white to pure silver that will shine no matter how little light there is in the area -- and under a full moon, he glows under the moon’s light. But to touch his skin is like touching a piece of Heaven. Gentle and smooth, but firm and intricately masculine in all the right curves. His hair now hangs down to his calf muscles, but yet will float of its own accord if his body lowers, never touching the ground unless forced. Where it was once gold and smooth as silk, it now flows in a wave of snow white so pure that it sometimes will shine more beautifully than the moon itself. Thin streaks of gold will sometimes appear and just wash over his hair as if rolling over a waterfall. Other times his hair simply shimmers with gold glitter that hangs over his white streams. Touching his hair is similar to tracing your fingers across the surface of a cool, calm river as the water flows smoothly around your fingertips in a steady pace. His eyes become like bright jewels, shining with an amethyst hue that perfectly matches the enchanted jewel hanging from his neck.

In terms of attire, Walden enjoys draping himself in robes or loose and elegant clothes in his true form. His silk dress shirts withy the puffy cuffs are one of his favorites, along with a pair of black trousers that hug his tones legs just right. But you’d be lucky indeed to ever see him in clothes for too long in his Sidhe form before someone just rips them off. A straight man isn’t going to suddenly feel so attracted that he’d turn to men, but most do feel attracted. But for women, the raw essence of desire his body exudes can sometimes be too much to fight.

Aims: Walden seeks only to reach high ranks, and acquire as much social and political power as his methods can bestow. He’ll work with the Imperium or against it, as long as he has business and leverage for control.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Occupation/Status: Owner of a prestigious gentleman’s club and brothel. Also runs an erotic theater that caters to men or women, depending on what day it is. On occasion will participate in the acts to strip for the ladies. Walden is commonly viewed as an enterprising gentleman and businessman.

Personality: Walden is what one would call a womanizer, if they were to simply judge him by looks. But in truth, Walden is always a gentleman. When it comes to women, especially his lovers, he is as proper and respectful of their wishes as anyone can be. He is quite proud of his Sidhe heritage, and openly advertises for others of his kind to take occupation in his businesses if they ever need human entertainment. Which helps to show just how clever he really is; Using Sidhe for his entertainers, he ensures that no others can match the quality of his services, and has easily put any upstart rivals out of business or just bought them out to expand his resources. And with each Sidhe he hires, he bonds another loyal follower to his own ambitions. He personally sees to keep the Sidhe fit and trained, with combat as well as in the acts. The fact that he has proven to be the best entertainer himself only shows that he practices his own regimens quite extensively, giving a hint of just how capable a fighter he likely is.

Walden keeps himself calm and quite often flashes one smile or another, playing on his natural charm with ease. While none have actually seen him angry, he does have one thing that always infuriates him without question: He cannot lie. He then in turn hates to be lied to, and is quite spiteful to those who choose to do so. But to compensate for this, Walden frequently seeks to manipulate situations into his favor.

Weapons/equipment: Walden’s weapon of choice is the saber. While he has never bothered to find one that he prefers the most, he has managed to acquire an assortment of sabers of various types, all of which are proven to be quite durable and powerful. He commonly keeps them locked away, though.

Walden also owns a set of particular armor that he had crafted especially for him. It was enchanted with various seals, providing it with various forms of shielding to limit damage by various forms of magic and physical damage, though he has yet to find a craftsman to imbue it with enough power to properly resist magic that uses ice properties.

Powers/magic: Frozen Blood -- Walden’s family line carries a hereditary mastery of ice magicks. Walden’s spell weaving allows him to create streams of air that freeze or cool, with the size and temperature being varied based upon what he wills it to be. If, for instance, he can’t get far away for a ranged stream, he’ll focus the air around his hands so that he can freeze by touch. Or he could shoot out a stream of air as thin as a string for an accurate hit. In terms of temperature control, he can’t warm something up, but he can chill a body so as to cause it to slow down or calm an enraged person down. Or, in some cases that have come up more often than you’d think, he could cool down a part of a person’s body just enough to discomfort them, possibly disrupting any bouts of high desire.

In his Sidhe form, his magical prowess grows to such an extent that he can create pillars of ice that shoot straight into the sky. Or form a blizzard to cover a distance of near three hundred and seventy-three yards. As with most spell crafting, if he used an object as a controlled focus, such as a wand, he can channel more energy into the spell with the enhanced concentration.

Wild Hunt of The Erlking -- {Due to rarity of occurence, it is mere rumor or legend that this even exists.}

Beguiled Amethyst -- An enchanted trinket quite commonly used by Sidhe for various reasons. The item itself is part of a widely celebrated series of accessories expertly crafted for the Fae as a means to shroud and hide their true forms, vastly limiting the seductive and enchanting power of their natural forms on humans. It changes the wearer into a human form, altering their body through real transformation that can physically limit the Fae’s own strengths. The enchanted item in question is a silver necklace with a thick chain that hangs down over Walden’s chest. A silver medallion rests at the end of the chain, with a large amethyst embedded in the center, weaves of silver branches stretching over it like the branches of trees.

History: {Classified}

’Previous life’ History: {Classified}

Theme song: I’m Too Sexy -- Right Said Fred
Last edited by Ro Wong on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 pm

If he hates being lied to than he's going to hate Abe :P
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Warning: Walden's presence has been known to cause the explosion of panties. Where undergarments at your own risk.
Demon of Elru

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh dear lord...
The female members of the Imperium females of the RP are in trouble if they ever meet your guy. XD
Time Lady

Postby Guardian » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Isn't that standard for every RP he's in?

Semper Vigilans

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Only in his Sidhe form. He'd start an orgy everywhere he went if not for that necklace. Sure, he'd stay well fed off the energies and would never tire out. But it'd just get annoying after a while. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Guardian » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Of course it would. There you are trying to order a meal and the woman taking your order keeps going crossed eyed, turning red, and sweating profusely. After the tenth or so time, you'd probably lean over and kill her just to get your food.

Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing