Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God (IC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God (IC)

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm

You walk into the city, a deteriorating heap of wood and brick and pavement that once was a thriving town of religion. The sky is grey and dull, the streets are crumbling like a hollow body, and the walls have lost all color, colored in grey and white from the falling ash.

You listen as hard as you can, trying to hear any sign of life near you, but all you can hear is an erie silence. A silence no one human is used to. The water slides on the beaches of the dead town, seemingly lifeless with no fish inhabiting the waters, and no plant life underneath the murky waters.

The buildings stand still, as if frozen in time. Everything is still in place, but time ages everything it touches. Desks are eaten alive by bugs, dolls are falling apart, nails turn to dust, glass is stained with dirt and grime but yet, the town still stands as if held by a mysterious force. Fog floods the city streets, no place is untouched by its ghostly touch. Ash falls from the grey sky, covering the town in its ominous blanket. No roof or ceiling is untouched by the falling ash.

You come to this town in search of someone. Someone important to you. You wander the ghastly town like a maze, chasing what you think to be a dream and yet, you do not stop. You are in the town of Silent Hill, horrors await you in every nook and cranny, wall and turn. Enter the town again to start a new chapter, again...
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Re: Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God (IC)

Postby Alcas » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Nathan Liels: Outside the playground.

A young man slowly walked down Midwich Street. To his right was a rusted 4 foot chain link fence, on the other side of which were the remains of a derelict school house. The man's name was Nathan Liels and he was led here by a mysterious letter from his sister. His father had told him that both his mother and sister had died, but the letter indicated that both of them were actually still alive and could be found at Silent Hill. Seeing the town for the first time had discouraged him. How could anyone still live here? But Nathan was determined to press on. If there was any truth to be discovered here, he meant to find it.

Nathan opened the gate leading to the playground and stepped through, approaching an old merry-go-round. The college student looked around at his surroundings, it looked like the school and the playground had been deserted for some time. With a deep breath and one last glance back towards the road he sat down heavily, "What a fantastic idea this was. A complete fucking waste of time." He said aloud, absent-mindedly spinning the merry-go-round, oblivious to the high-pitched squeaking noise it was making.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Vincent Maxwell--Wandering Koontz Street

A barely audibly exhausted sigh was released into the still air. Nimble yet slightly calloused fingers run through a mess of short ebony locks. What little light there was glinted off rimless glasses as bright blue eyes surveyed the emptiness. Vincent Maxwell was becoming agitated. His paranoia slowly creeping up on him as his gaze flicked quickly from side the side. His body language was the air of calm and indifference. The orbs in his eyes forever deceitful.

Pushing growing cold hands into the pockets of his leather jacket Vincent bit the inside of his gum as he continued to walk slowly through the empty street. He felt more edgy than usual, glancing around. She had told him she would meet him at their favorite spot. He eyed skeptically from afar. There was no way she wanted to see him. He had practically ruined her life.

Yet a small part of Vincent pushed him onward, gritting his teeth in gripping hope that she would be there. A little voice, trapped inside was calling out to him, repeating the same thing over and over again. 'She's the one.' A chill washed over Vincent as he continued on his way as he ignored his ebbing paranoid self. .....Julies....Can I really be forgiven?
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby LikeAFawks » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Amber Valentine- Riverside Motel and Area

"...why did I do this?" Amber asked herself aloud, wandering the broken streets before arriving at the motel. "This place is...dead. Which makes sense I guess...it's probably "closer to the spirit world!" or something rediculous like that." She said, imitating an old, crazy woman's voice. It wasn't that she didn't believe in the gypsy...it was simply that she never got results from all her "magical" training. "It's not helping my nerves one bit though...assuming I'm still even all there." She continued, looking around warily.

The streets were about as empty as her voice. She spoke in a largely monotone, disintrested manner. Emotion was the enemy at times like this, she had to stay calm. Despite her general lack of socializing...she didn't like being alone. People always brought her back, or at least kept her away from her nightmares. "...no...something would have happened by now. This place is just really creep-" She was cut off as she sneezed suddenly, "...py. And cold. Ugh..." She mumbled, putting her hands in the hoodie's pocket.

She had a habit of trying to avoid her own head, talking to herself had become ordinary to her, she always thought out loud...to keep herself company. Her life had been looking up, but it was still lonely. She was so afraid of herself that she shunned most people around her, and even then she was distant with those she kept as close as she could. She sighed again. "A whole week here...? God..." She muttered. She pulled out her cell phone to check the time ,"...no bars. Great. I really should just go home...but...I can't. Not if there's even some hope..." The girl muttered approaching the Motel.

"Who keeps a place like this running in a dead town?" She wondered. "Maybe it's some kind of freaky horror tourist trap or something..." She said walking up to tarnished building. "It better be nicer inside." She said, looking around. There were no cars, no noise, she couldn't even tell if there were lights on through the ash that coated the windows. "God I hope I was sane when I read that letter..."
Last edited by LikeAFawks on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Insert epic, witty, and randomy thing here that makes me sound more fun to be around!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm

May - The Woods Near the Touluca Lake - Status: "Fucking" Pissed - Come Out Come Out WhereEver the Fuck You Are

C'mon you pissant, May was walking through the woods, her mother's old falling apart blue car on an old side road, her blue jeans protecting her legs from the dry, prickly underbrush. Taking a dead girl's name, to lure me out here in the middle of fucking nowhere. SHe hasn't been dead six months, you cocksucker. She walked boldly, her black hoodie keeping her warm from the biting cold. The branches brushed her shorn dyed-black hair. She reached out her small hand a grabbed a thick branch. Come out you bastard, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you either way. She weilded the branch like a club.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Why? The boy wondered as he walked across the bridge toward the small town, Why wouldn’t anyone drive me over? I offered to pay the gas for it. He pulled his black bangs out of his eyes and looking around. “Oh well,” Harr murmured passively, “They sounded nervous when I asked…”
Then he heard the soft whisper in his ear, Pussies, scared of a little old town.
Harr smiled to himself, and spoke aloud, “It’s not their fault, what with what happened and all…”
Scardie-cats, the voice whispered, Screw them, gotta find Lecksie.
“Yeah,” the red-head said, getting his first glimpse of the town, “Gotta find my big brother. Don’t worry, Alecks, Harr-Bear is coming.” He rubbed his scar and walked onward.

Postby top gear tony » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Ethan West, On the bench out side the Generel store.

Laying on a bench, half drunking bottle of whiskey in hand Ethan came to this town looking for answers but all he found was a condemned town and some unwanted memories. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Ugh, what did I come here for again?" Ethan didn't really know why he came to this town he knew that his brother was dead and that he had long stopped caring for anyone even remotely related to him. Yet he still came. Ethan just passed it off as working to hard and finding any excuse to get some time off work. But even he had to admit as far a excuses go that was pretty weak sauce. "I guess I should just to feel nostalgic........ wait that would mean I would have to act as if I give a shit." "Well theres nothing left to do but sit here and drink in the atmosphere."

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Jasthn » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

A light wind blows the trees and streets. Whispering in the air are voices calling out to people, calling out to someone.

“Come here, love” calls one. “No, come here.” Cries another. “Please, help me! I need help!” whispers another. The voices are faint, but no one can be seen. Birds suddenly flutter into the air as if something spooked them, signaling an ominous presence.

“Run.”

“Stay.”

“Live.”

“Die.”

“Love.”

“Suffer.”

Countless voices pollute the air, poisoning your ears. Silence covers the town again. Birds are still fluttering above, feathers spot the sky, but still an evil feeling cannot be shaken from you skin.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 am

Vincent Maxwell--Wandering Koontz Street

Vincent felt a chill wash over him, more alert since he was the one with a warm leather jacket on feeling cold. A sensation that something wasn't right took hold of him. He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. He had heard a voice. Well to be perfectly correct, more than one voice. He thought dryly.

He looked around, trying to see if it was Julies messing with him. Paranoia gripping him again as he flinched at the scattering birds. The voices were back again and he took his hands from his pockets, covering his ears to block out the noise. He was completely alone, so where were the voices coming from!? He fell against the side of a store wall, willing the buzzing in his ear to stop. Suddenly, it did. He cracked open his eyes, he hadn't even noticed when he closed them and glanced around.

Slowly he took his hands from his ears, waiting to quickly clamp them back to the side of his face just in case the voices came again. Paranoia rising at the feeling that something was watching him. Someone was following him. He jerked his head sharply to look around, finding no one as he kept his back against the wall. Why the hell do I feel so sick...something...it's forcing out such a nasty aura...but its all over...I can't tell where its coming from...I have to find you Julies, we have to get out of here...together...
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby LikeAFawks » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:52 am

Amber Valentine- Riverside Motel

Amber froze on the doorstep, listening to the voices with a a look of shock. "...no...not yet...I'm not even nervous...why is it happening now? Or...is it?" She asked herself, looking around, she flinched as the birds on the nearby buildings took flight, she hadn't even noticed them.

She walked out a few steps, listening for the sounds of her demons, and looking around for something to use. She never actually moved to grab a weapon until she saw one...it looked strange enough when she started looking around with suspicion like this. After walking slowly around the parking lot for a few minutes, she sighed in relief and anxiety.

"...nothing...no demons...not yet. Is this some kind of new development? Are they going to start coming when I'm fine now? I...need to talk to her. I have to get inside." She said, walking the door to the motel. "Great, now I'm nervous...is this some kind of tactic they're using to drop my guard? ...do they even HAVE tactics? They never did something like this before..."

"...now I can't shake that feeling. What am I gonna do if they can come after me whenever they want...? Maybe it's because this place IS closer to the spirit world...I...really don't want to spend much time here now. I hope this week goes by fast...or at least that I get used to this..." She mumbled to herself, entering.
Insert epic, witty, and randomy thing here that makes me sound more fun to be around!

Postby top gear tony » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Ethan West, Still on the bench outside the generel store

Ethan had all but jumped up as the voices attacked his ear drums. He lifted the bottle of alchol he was drinking and looked at it. "What's in this stuff?......... it's what I normally buy so why am I hearing things it useusally takes about three to make me hear things." Even though there was something odd about this place and Ethan knew, he was trying to find any excuse to pass it off as his mind playing tricks on him or it was the drink talking but that little niggling doubt at the back of his head kept telling him to stop being such a dumb ass, man up and get his stupid ass out of there before something big and possibly unsightly shows up for a manachino. Ethan's brain finally started working and brought him out of his thoughts, he began walking towards the generel store. "If what I think is gonna happen is true then i'm going to need something big, heavy and hard just in case." He then picked a brick up and threw it at the store window in oder to break the glass and gain entry.
Last edited by top gear tony on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Alcas » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Nathan Liels: Midwich Elementary School playground

Two birds landed on the chain-link fence. The merry-go-around stopped it's rotation as Nathan looked up at them. When the sound of the merry-go-round's creaking subsided, the student realized just how silent the town truly was. "Maybe they named it after it was deserted." he said to himself

Without a warning or any discernible cause the birds took off in a chorus of alarmed squawks and lost feathers. Looking up Nathan saw hundreds of birds all across the town just as agitated. Just as Nathan began to relax he sprang to his feet, looking wildly all about him, There were voices coming from the air. He could barely pick one voice from another, they fought to be heard so fiercely. And just as suddenly as they had begun, the cacophony of voices gave way to silence once again. Nathan hardily noticed as he removed his hands from over his ears, it hadn't deafened him to the voices anyway.

A chill ran through his spine as he quickly retreated to the gate of the school. Huddled over he refused to look back. Nathan felt such a strong sensation of despair that it nearly overwhelmed him, as he hugged his arms around himself as much for comfort as to keep himself warm against the chill he suddenly felt. What's going on here? What have I gotten myself into? Why would my family be here of all places? These thoughts and others raced through his mind in an incoherent jumble even as he laid his hand on the gate preparing to open it. He looked over his shoulder at the school transfixed by it's presence. If Alex was really in Silent Hill, she would either be here, or would come here. The young man stood frozen in uncertainty, still looking over his shoulder at the schoolhouse.

Postby sam4books » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 am

~Stephanie Thomson: Near Woodside Apartments---Did I ever tell you how much I hate this city?~

A rock was kicked with the full force of boredom and contempt, rolling across the empty street that no one walked upon for almost ten years. The noise the rock made gave off an eerie echo as it skid across the ground, making the owner of the foot that kicked it cringe. She hated this town, she always had. Everyone has always acted so normal, no look at it. A ghost of the past, no one left in sight, and if it weren't for the fact she knew where she was going, Stephenie was afraid that if she took the wrong turn she would get lost. This stupid town had that effect on her, it didn't help that there was a fog so thick that you could cut it with the blade of a knife. "Yeah! This is great!" she yelled out to the silence. "Here I am, in the worst place to live in, walking blindly through a thick as hell fog, with no clue as to where I'm going!" She glanced around at her surroundings with a fake smile on her face, grinning at the small stores as she passed them by. "I love this town, I really do."

In truth, Stephanie Thomson wouldn't have been in this town, but recent events lead her to take a love filled trip down memory lane. And who else to stir up these events than her dear old dead mom. 'Oh mom, you were also good at convincing other people.' she thought lovingly. Ah yes, mom. What was once a person of dignity and respect had become a person to pity and abuse. Oh, how times have changed. She could remember how it was only yesterday that her mother was yelling at her. Who knew that one day it would end up with Stephenie yelling at her own mother like she was a child? A proud mother, diminished into just that, a child, and she died as a child. Or...at least she thought she was dead. Next think she knew a letter arrived, telling her that her mother was actually alive and waiting for her in the very apartment she spent a number of her life living in.

"Well, there's also the off chance that this is a joke written by a bored prankster that somehow knew exactly...how...mom..." she looked at the side street in front of her that lead to the apartment complex itself, it too was foggy, but she was pretty sure this was the place. Stephanie pointed an accusing finger at the street, "ISN'T THAT RIGHT, WOODSIDE APARTMENTS?" Silence answered her. "Yeah! I thought so!" she took a swing at the fog angrily with the tennis racket she stole from her mom back when she actually played sports. She gave the tennis racket a puzzled look, "Why the hell did I take you with me anyways?" The face of the racket stared back at her, and she gave a shuddered shrug.

Partially, she was sort of afraid to come here, hell she had to admit it. The guilt was too much to bear. She knew that the letter was for real, but all the same it was such a source of shock and confusion. What would her mother say to her? Would she forgive her for abandoning her? 'What if she's still crazy?!' she thought in sudden realization. Still, she needed a chance to apologize, and explain herself, and maybe end up being a nurse for the rest of her life. Just one chance. But why here? She knew her mother missed Silent Hill, loved it in fact, despite the crap the people here gave her. But still...something about this place has always irked her, just like it was irking her now. "I hate this town" she muttered to herself.

Before she could start walking towards her destination a wind blew across her path. Her first thought in reaction to this wind was, 'Yay! Wind!' Yay, wind, indeed. That is...unless the wind is whispering as if it was made up of a thousand voices! Stephanie stopped dead in her tracks, a cold shiver running down her spine. She looked around frantically, searching for any owners of the voices. "What the hell?" she exclaimed, all of them saying things that contradicted the other, making things very confusing for her. As quick as it had happened, the town fell silent, and Stephanie was left with a bad feeling in her stomach. The sarcastic woman walked up to the door to the apartment. "You know...usually I would take this as a sign to turn around, and run like hell. But I'm not going to do that, not right now anyways." As she said this, she opened the door to the apartment. "So take that, common sense!"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Harr paled and bolted forward as he heard the voices, ii wasn’t his brother calling. He knew that, he would know if it was his brother. It was scaring him, the voices; they weren’t nice voices, not like Alecks’ voice. He closed his eyes and covered his ears as he ran. He had to escape the bad voices.

Stop it you goose! the voice of his brother called over the noise, Watch where you are go–

Harr slammed head first into a telephone pole and as he hit the ground, the voices stopped. The red-haired boy shivered as his skin crawled. “This is a bad place. I have to find Alecks and get outta here,” he muttered, wincing as he felt his forehead where it connected with the concrete pole. He looked at his hand and saw the blood covering his fingers. He grimaced and wiped his hands on his black jeans. “Okay, no more running with my eyes closed.”

Dang right, you moron, watch where you are going, his brother’s voice scolded, Now to go home.

“Yep, to Sagan St., near the Police Station,” Harr murmured happily, “Then I can get ‘Lecksie out of here, away from this creepy feeling place.” He pulled his hood up and put his hands in his pockets as he started to walk.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 pm

May - in the woods - Status: Mad as Hell - Fuck Off Will You?

May whipped around, her body loose like a rag doll's, trying to see the cause of all the voices. I won't fucking run, she cried, Nor will I stay, cocksucker! I will walk with purpose, assmuncher. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a joint. There fucking are more of you pussies... She held her branch between her knees as she lit the joint with a match. Living and dying are things I already fucking do. Live your fucking life to the fullest and kill yourself in the process, pissants. And loving and suffering are the same fucking thing. She took a deep drag and picked up the branch again. Come and face me asswipes or fuck off. I don't have time for you bastards.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby top gear tony » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Ethan West, Inside the general store

"Damn it I should have guessed that there would be bugger all here." Said Ethan as he rummaged through the deserted store. "What a waist of time." Ethan wasin't thinking straight and looking in your every day generel store for a weapon of some sort proved it. But to validate his reason this place didn't feel right there was just something about this whole town that Ethan really didn't like. "Well I give up there is nothing here I can use." Ethan walked over to the drink section and pulled a bottle of whisky out of the fridge. "Well doesn't the saying go 'The older it gets the better it tastes'." After picking up his.......... beverage he up and left the store. "Maybe i'll find something at the park............. ha and maybe wings will sprout out my ass and fly me to the moon."

Postby LikeAFawks » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 am

Amber Valentine-Riverside Motel

"...this place is dead. I don't think it CAN get much closer to the "spirit world" at this point..." Amber muttered, rummaging through the decimated motel. She'd calmed down dramatically over the last few minutes, she was chalking it up to...hearing voices. "People hear things all the time when they're stressed, right? ...maybe not like that...but...nothing's coming. It doesn't matter. What's really weird is this place..." She mumbled, looking up and down the hallway.

It looked bad on the outside, it looked worse in the inside. The place was trashed, some obvious signs of fire mixed with simple lack of maintenance. This was all normal. As she picked her way through the mess, she hmmed, picking up an old coat hangar. "I've seen people pick locks and things on TV with this. It's all based on real-life, right? Hopefully...if most of the town is like this I might need to try at least." She said quietly.

The strangeness came from the few rooms at the end of the hall, they were locked to begin with, but with enough clumsy work with the hangar, it opened. "It's just like the rest in this end of the Motel...it's...fine. In fact, it looks like it was used recently. But no one's here now...should I wait...? She must have been here. But...none of the rooms have her usual crazy trinkets and "potions". ...this is fishy..." She mumbled to herself. The last few rooms in the motel were untouched by the fire, or lack of upkeep issues the rest of the motel had.

"Maybe she's somewhere else right now, and brought her stuff...? Where would she go that's "spiritual"...?" Amber thought aloud, as always. She pulled out her map. "The graveyard and chruch are my best bets...and..."ritual Island"? Erm...let's go the the graveyard first. I'll look over the map better later. I just hope I don't have to go inside the church...those things give me the creeps..." She mumbled, folding up the map.

She looked back at the strangely untouched rooms again with some suspicion, "Why not? The keys are right over there." She said, walking over to the wall where keys were hanging. She took the ones for the last room, it looked like it had seen the least ammount of traffic over the years, and put her backpack and things there. "Save Haven." She mumbled kneeling next to the bed and praying for a moment. She'd gotten into the habit of designating safe places for herself, where her demons couldn't go. The miniature "ritual" worked very effectively, taught to her by the woman she was looking for. It was really the only way she could manage to sleep at night. She looked around one last time, before heading out to the lutheran church.

Postby top gear tony » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Ethan West, Just left the general store.

Leaving the store behinde Ethan found himself wondering down Bachman Rd, well thats what the sign said anyhow. He gave a look to his right and saw a cafe, stopping of a sec he thought to have a quick look through it but ultimately decided against it. The last thing he needs is a caffeine fix and any food left there has probably been visited by the mold fairy. So he carried on down the path with a rather awkward walk but considering he had a bottle of whisky in his system it justified the awkward walk, it wasn't anything out of place just the odd near fall here an over step there, the usual. "God damn it, I had no business here and even less now." Ethan rambled loudly on to himself. It annoyed him that he even took the time to come to this gost town in the first place he didn't even like this place it filled him with apathy. "Fuck it." Ethan finally said to himself. "As soon as I sober up i'm getting out of this shitty little town." He then rememberd that he was still holding a near full bottle of alcohol. "............ Ok i'll finish this then sober up." He then staired down the rode into the nigh with a annoyed look on his face as if someone was shaking there head and sighing at him. "What? "Might as well not let a good bottle of alchol go to waste! Judgmental dicks."

Postby Jasthn » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Voices started up again out of no where, whipping up a sudden wind in the town.

"Leave! We do not want you here! This is our town and you have abandoned us! You have disrespected and disgraced our god! Leave this place at once! Die! Suffer! Drown! Burn! Sufficate! This place is too good for the likes of you!" Voices ranted in the wind again, this time cursing angerily. Screams echoed through the city, monstrous roars blanketed the city in evil feelings, and crying washed through the dusty streets.

"This town is not for you. This town is not for you this town is not for you this town is not for you!" Tree's snap in the city and is torn over by an invisible force, windows shattered of buildings as curtains whip up in the air, doors shake violently, cold air chills your skin.

~Vincent Maxwell~

A painful roar was heard nearby. Metal scapred and tapped echoed in the street along with the loud voices.

"A man like you should die. You're worthless, you are lazy, a slouch, good for nothing, emotionless sack of flesh!" voices angrily shouted and cursed at Vincent. "You'll pay, you 'll pay for all the people you've hurt! You'll feel their pain..." the voices became shallow, a whisper in the wind as a shadow moved in the background, letting out another murderous roar as it crawled over and under unused cars with it's rustily, clanky claws. A Lurker crawled out from underneath a truck, watching Vincent.

"Sick' em."

~Amber Valentine~

Doors flung open,s lamming into the wall, windows exploded and shattered all over the floor, wind blew through the hall ways knocking over pictures and tables and vases. A loud scream could be heard outside the building with a bone crunching impact somewhere outside the complex when suddenly the voices started to speak to her.

"You murdering, good for nothing, scared, lonely, bitch!" The wind became heavy with words and anger venting from the voices. Emotions filled the cramped hallways smothering everything. "You murder your family and expect to escape? You are sadly mistaken child."

A high pitched scream echoed through the building, soon after a naked man walked around the corner. His head flat, split down the middle, his nails shark like a knife, and feel blistered badly, a single Schism walked toward Amber, watching her.

"Die, trash."

~Harr Blake~

Tree's snapped and feel into the streets, windows shattered, sending glass into the streets. The road cracked and bent, light posts fall over flickering on and off.

Voices continued to yell and scream, cursing as they went. Cursing him, mocking him, pitying him, they continued on.

Coughing echoed through the streets, a sickening sound.a smoke cloud fell onto the cracked streets near Harr, a horribly disfigured figure struggled walking, walking towards him. His skin charred black and grey, with expanding orange glowing skin, and smoke coming out of his open rib cage. Smog coughed as he headed towards Esune.

~Ethen West~

The street cracked and swayed beneath Ethens feet. Trees bent and snapped, falling onto the streets, windows exploded from nearby buildings onto the streets below as monstrous voices cried. "Drunken fool, leave our town! People such as you should not be let aloud to live!" Cursing evolved into a thunderous command, and soon into a dangerous growling sound. A single Feral eyed Ethen from down the street, watching his every move not blinking even for a moment. He growl, revealing his teeth to his soon to be prey, his sharp, yellow, blood stained teeth. The vicious dog sprinted towards the buzzed man, ready to kill.

~May May~

"Such a rude girl she grew up to be. No manners, no reason to be here, and her mouth is as putrid as a dead animal." A single voice sighed at May while the others continued to yell, enraged. "If you shall live life to the fullest, then live! " the voice laughed loudly, mocking the vicious girl. "Fucking live through this fucking town if you want to see that god damn home of yours bitch!" .

A dog pivoted around May, watching her from afar letting out a deadly sounding snarl. A single Feral barked, still watching the enraged girl yell at the wind. the Feral finally dashed towards May, aiming to go for the throat.

~Nathan Leils~

Windows burst in the school, sending glass onto the playground below on Nathan. A sudden gust brewed up, blowing small, dangling branches off near by trees., and lowing leaves onto the streets. The chain fence rattled, shaking like a leaf on a tree against the wind. The merry-go-round spun around visiously as by some mysterious force. Childrens laughter could be heard echoing through the hallways of the school, through the windows, and throgh the playground. "Nathan, come play with us Nathan." Children called out, "We're bored, please play with us." They continued. A shiveringly ominous precense stalked Nathan, a tapping metal sound was proof of this.

A naked figure crawled out of the window, sticking to the walls like a spider with his head between his legs. A Needler crawled on the walls near the playground, stalking Nathan as he shiver in the playgrond of the school.

"Come play with us Nathan..." The Needler crawled down from the wall, rushing towards Nathan, his prey.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Keiran » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Harr cringed from the voice, and flinched back when the glass shattered, barely staying standing when the road cracked. “There is no God, Alecks said there’s no God,” he muttered, feeling irritated and scared at the pity and mockery. There is no God. God can’t hurt you, ‘cuz he’s not real. Figment of people’s imaginations to make them feel goo- Alecks’s voice stopped as Harr saw the figure and froze.

“Oh shit, ew, ohshitohshit,” he whispered as he watched the smoke come off the figure. RUN! [/color]Alecks’s voice shouted in his ear, MOVE IT! Immediately, Harr turned and bolted, swiping a tree branch and a fist-size piece of asphalt of the ground as he ran away from the creature.

“What is that?” he muttered frantically as he leapt over a light post. Who cares just get Lecksie and get out of this forsaken town, the voice said decisively and Harr nodded.

Harr turned right on Bloch St, reaching the Balkan Church and he tripped over some asphalt, ripping his right sleeve as he slid, scrapping skin off his arm. “Ow, ow,” he muttered getting up shakily and watching his arm bleed in morbid fascination. He shook his head, “No, gotta keep running. Gotta get ‘Lecksie.”

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:31 pm

MayMay - In the Woods – Status: Angry/Scared ~ This is Not This Fucking Dog’s Day

What if I want to be here cocksucker? she called, her black hair ruffled by the wind I never wanted to fucking leave, I never meant to abandon you Pussies! I care not for your God I just want to find the wanker who impersonated my sister!
She held the bat out in front of her, standing her ground to the Voices, her slender body defiant. I will not fucking leave nor will I die you Brainless Nun-Fuckers. This was my home once and it is again!
She whipped around following the voices. Her joint gripped between her teeth. Yeah, I’m rude with no fucking manners. But I have a reason to be here shit-head. My sister is reason enough, cunt-face. She heard the Feral bark and swung her stout branch like a baseball bat hitting it across the torso and away from her. Fuck off, furface!

Postby Slipslash » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 pm

---Stephanie Thomson---------------------------------------->

As Stephanie entered the apartments the innards of the dank and dark building greeted her. The windows were completely covered in dirt, bits of newspaper, and possibly blood, guaranteeing that the inside would be bathed in a somber, yet squinty, light from the bits of sun that did get through.

As she opened the door a plethora of insects scattered away from the light of the outside. There was a set of rectangular spiral stairs starting up from her right. This set was, however, blocked by what looked to be a giant blob of trash bags covered in what smelled heavily of feces and rotting flesh. Unless she wanted to roll around in the foul hubris the route would be blocked from this section. Ahead of her was a long dark hallway with a single ray of blue light jutting out from an door that was ajar. To her left was a set of mailboxes. in the dim light what looked to be a group of small cylindrical objects were grouped around the floor of the mailboxes. They each glinted in the dim light. Something seemed to be hanging from one of the boxes by a thin wire, while a smaller box about the size of a matchbox sat in the mailbox the object was hanging from. There looked to be more small shining cylindrical objects in the box. They each would have to be examined to further assess their nature.

But that was not all. A loud rhythmic thumping could be heard down the hall. The sound reverberated slightly through the floor. Every few seconds the sound would stop and a small inhuman cry could be heard, the cry would then be cut off and the thumping would begin again. The sound seemed to be coming from the room ahead.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby LikeAFawks » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Amber frowned and raised an eyebrow at the threats ringing out. "I'm just passing by...what is this, a megaphone? Some kind of...emergency channel? A TV on nearby? A...rediculously loud TV...? Look...I'll leave as soon as I can. Trust me." She asked, and said sincerely hoping she was right about the source, while knowing she was wrong. She then flinched at the explosion of glass and doors swinging open. She froze at the voice that called out near her. "What? But I didn't kill anyone! My family was...murdered." She said, getting a headache. "No no no...no...this is not good...this isn't happening...it's just a matter of time before..." She said, looking around worriedly...then she saw it.

"...I knew it. Ugh. Wait...that's weird...the voices...the monsters...that's not a normal one..." She said, backing slowly away from the schism. "I...what does it matter? Huh? It's...probably just new. I'm getting crazier...even crazier..." She mumbled, watching it walk at her. "You all want me dead so bad...well come ge- Jesus!" She exclaimed as it suddenly ran and lurched at her, only missing due to her falling backward. "A crafty one, huh?" She said, rolling off to the side and standing up. "You're lucky I don't have a weapon..." She told it, keeping her distance and backing away, into a room. She walked through it quickly, "The heck is making all that noise? A walkie-talkie?" She asked, eyeing it. She hadn't seen that there before, but it wasn't really important. It was making an annoying static sound however.

She broke one of the legs off the bed with little effort, this being one of the ruined rooms, and held it like a bat, waiting for the thing to strike at her again. "Worst-case scenario, I jump out the window..." She mumbled to herself. "...god I hope you're not a real person...if...if you're a person, put your hands on your he-shit!" She exclaimed as it lurched and swung again, she ducked low and smashed it in the knee, causing it to topple over momentarily as she hopped over the bed to the door. "Yeah...I pretty much figured..." She said to it, looking around for more as it got up.

Postby sam4books » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 pm

~Stephanie Thomson: Woodside Apartments----I spy with my little eye something...~

Using her boots Stephanie attempted to stomp out the insects that escaped from the inside of the apartments, remembering how much she hated the little critters. But they were too quick for her, and managed to scamper away into the outside world, into the renowned thick thog. She narrowed her eyes at them before walking inside the apartment complex, expecting it to be filthy.

It was filthy alright, but it didn't seem too filthy to Stephanie's eyes. It actually looked more like the complex hadn't been visited in years, and somebody had forgotten to clean some stuff up or left things behind. Not exactly responsible on their part. Particularly, the repulsive trash bags that were stacked at the top of a spiral staircase made her want to barf. While it wasn't necessarily the appearance of the room (or the bags) that got to her, it was most definitely the smell. The smell of rotting flesh and feces was disgusting, and she couldn't begin to guess at what trash bags of such things were doing in such a place. "Ugh." But she did not let it bother her, while the trash bags were gross, the windows were dirty and the room was really dim, she was not that frightened, not now at least. Peering around, she had spotted something hanging from a nearby mailbox. 'What? Did someone forget their mail or something?' she questioned inwardly, walking up to the mailbox so she could examine the object.

It was a gun, which caught Stephanie by surprise. "Really?" Out of all the places she could have found a gun Stephanie did not expect to find one inside a mailbox. "Weird." She had also spotted a small match box placed inside the matchbox rather conveniently (in fact she found the entire thing was too convenient) which upon closer inspection was filled with bullets. "Very weird." In fact it was so weird it was scary, "But hey! Free gun!" Stephanie could not complain. After all, since this town was turning into a horror setting real fast it would be essential for her to have a gun. There was just this one thing...'I never even carried a gun before!' she thought in realization. Oh well, she would improvise like she always did. Frankly she found it was far better to have a gun than a tennis racket for a weapon, if she remembered the laws of horror correctly. Once she managed to untie the gun from the wire, Stephanie began loading it with the bullets she found in the matchbox.

She was startled by a cry, one that was so eerily inhuman it sent shivers down her spine. She was locked in place for a moment, before the cry abruptly stopped, followed by the rhythmic thumping she had heard since she entered the room. It sounded as if someone or something was in peril, and was in desperate need of help, and it was coming from the other end of the hallway. Stephanie stared at the blue light blankly, hearing the inhuman voice cry out again. As much as she would like to think that someone just left a horror movie on, the relentless thumping unnerved her. "Alright, alright I'm coming!" she called out of instinct, walking towards the door, holding the gun out in front of her cautiously. "Just be patient!" Stephanie could not turn back now that she had entered the apartment complex, her mother was waiting for her. The guilt she felt knowing that she had abandoned her propelled her forward, even if she did hate this place with a passion. Plus she wanted to silence that irritating noise as it was. The bitter woman opened the door, readying her gun as if expecting to be attacked,
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Alcas » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Nathan Liels: Playground-Midwich Street-Bradbury Street

Nathan turned back to the school, he almost appeared to be gazing through the building. He could feel something growing almost like a static charge in the air. As the hair on his neck began to stand on end, Nathan took a step towards the school. With a deafening crash, all of the windows suddenly burst out at once, causing Nathan to throw himself backwards covering his ears. He scrambled back to his feet and ran through the gate.

In the street he turned around once again. "What the fuck was that." He murmured to the still poignant air. The town around him was as silent as a grave once again, but he could hear a metallic sound coming from the direction of the school. He knew his feet were moving him backwards, but he his gaze remained fixed on the second floor window, as a long slender blade hooked around the edge of the window. Nathan turned and ran. He didn't care where, he just had to get away from, whatever the hell that thing was. He turned around the corner and looked back, the creature was already to the gate of the playground, he wouldn't be able to outrun it. He jinked left suddenly and through the courtyard of an apartment building.

He ran to the first door on his right, but it was locked. He looked behind him and saw the thing standing in the street. As though looking back had alerted it, the abomination suddenly turned towards him again. Nathan gave an involuntary whimper as he turned and ran for the next door. He could see it standing partially ajar. He ran full tilt into it before turning and slamming the door behind him.

The room was almost pitch black, the little light trickling in from the shaded window. Taking his lighter out of his pocket he flicked it on and looked around him. He saw a broom laying on the floor. Stepping on the head he pulled up on the handle breaking it off into a jagged spear. He ran to the door and hid near the hinges so that it would swing open in front of him.

Next

Return to Role Playing