COR: The Dark Ages OOC Sign-ups are CLOSED Carnivals are fun

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: COR: The Dark Ages OOC Sign-ups are OPEN-IC IS UP!

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Fenix would get what I find funny, Red. He would. You have yet to master the art of innuendo.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Redsnow » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh, I have. I just have a perfect innocent excuse just in case you ever introduce me to your parents.

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Oh really. And what would that be?

"I'M SO SORRY! I TOTALLY FELL INTO HER PANTIES DRAWER"
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Redsnow » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 pm

No, I'd say I was telling a joke about peeing on the toilet seat, but you couldn't interpret it as anything other than anal sex. Then an awkward silence would descend around the table before I break it by saying, "We haven't done that yet." Then I'd realize I'd said "yet" and then shut up for the rest of the evening.

Why is it that even in my own fantasies I end up embarrassing myself?

Also, to make this not spam: I love my character's stutter and how different he sounds when he's writing letters to others.

Edit: Also, I don't find underwear attractive unless someone is wearing them. They also need to be wearing clothes over said underwear. Underwear needs to be underwear or else it's just a dry swimsuit and those are never fun.

Postby Musicmac » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 am

Redsnow wrote:Also, I don't find underwear attractive unless someone is wearing them. They also need to be wearing clothes over said underwear. Underwear needs to be underwear or else it's just a dry swimsuit and those are never fun.

How about when their wet?
Listen.

Postby Akaine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 am

^Facebooklike
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kemious » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:07 am

yeah they really need to add a like feature to the forums
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Zako » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Advance the plot?
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Slipslash » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Doh ho ho, what I'd give for a "advance the plot" feature
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby sam4books » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 pm

:|

It's in the works guys.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Akaine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Haha don't worry, Sam. We know you have a life too XD
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Soul » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 am

Name: Xavier Arkit

Race: Man-kin

Nationality: Icilee

Standing: Neutral

Profession/Role: Inventor

Appearance: Like many of the ‘rich’ men and women of the world Xavier enjoys covering himself in elegant clothing from head to toe. The man is of average size and relatively skinny, however the large black overcoat tends to make the twig of a man look somewhat portly. On top of his matted fiery red hair is a top hat, which generally houses some small things he can’t normally fit in his pocket. Underneath his top hat is also a bandana, wrapped around like a skull cap, to prevent any of these potentially messy things leaking into his hair. On the tip of his nose rests a pair of spectacles that have no actual function other than style. The tinted glass lenses generally cover his green eyes, but from time to time they slip down to the tip of his nose.

The dark coat that hangs heavily over Xavier’s shoulders looks as if it would be worn by a british naval commander from the eighteen hundreds. On the inside of the coat however has been slightly modified, pockets line both sides of the coat, each side holding something different. On the right holds his tools and smaller materials that he uses for inventing various types of ‘toys’. On the left holds his spell book and various, mostly random, components for his black arcane magic, as well as his set of throwing knives.

Aside from the coat nothing fabulous is on his person. The silk shirt underneath the coat is a deep blue color that remains tucked into the red cummerbund that holds up the black pants that he wears. Unlike the rest of his fancy outfit his feet are protected by sandals. The brown sandals look rather aged and worn, and all around dirty compared to the rest of his outfit.

Weapons/Equipment:
• Inventing tools
• Spell book
• Tuba w/ carrying case
• Fishing rod (Disassembled)
• Fishing line (tangled)
• Set of throwing knives
• Metal scraps
• Billiard balls
• Top hat
• Spectacles
• Oversized coat

Personality: Due to the type of research and tinkering Xavier has to do with his current goals with inventing he has had to think more outside of the box. To the point where it has driven him only very slightly mad. The ambitious young inventor’s own attempts at inventions have begun to corrupt his mind, driven to do what many people have told him was impossible. Being very sensitive about his research he goes to rather extreme lengths to defend it when a person begins to argue with him about it, which may lead someone to find out the painful way how good at throwing knives he can be. Along with his slightly broken mental state Xavier can be seen as a bit of a coward when the odds are stacked against him. Opting to run behind a wall, or out of the vicinity completely, during a fight he believes he cannot win.

Xavier feels very strongly about his set of throwing knives. There is nothing special about the knives, nor did were they made by Xavier, but whatever the reason the knives are something that Xavier will never let go of without a fight. And if he were to lose the weapons he would most likely become rather depressed that his precious knives were no longer in his possession.

Among other people the inventor can be seen as somewhat of an oddball. His speech and wording can be rather awkward compared to the likes of other people, which has resulted in him having very few friends. But when you’re trying to invent something groundbreaking who needs friends? RIGHT?! Due to his usual lack of social interaction Xavier talks to himself quite often.

Magick: Arcane, Black

Hobbies: Disassembling and reassembling mechanics, fishing, juggling, playing a musical instrument more commonly known as the tuba. Knife throwing, cooking. Hat tricks.

History: Throughout his life Xavier has always tinkered with things, usually taking them apart and reassembling them with parts from something else. This trait brought a lot of frustration to Xavier’s family, who quickly opted to train him in the ways of black arcane magic, in hopes he would drop the ‘inventing’.

After a few months the young man’s obsession with deconstructing things seemed to fade, until he became older. His obsession came back seemingly overnight, almost as if he had completely thrown the prospect of magick out the window while he continued to create more and more things, which would generally end badly. As time passed Xavier began to sell the inventions he made that didn’t explode for high prices, even if the object was relatively useless, or simply to be used for decorative purposes.

But as he grew older he wanted to start making things that would actually be used by the world around him and not just for giggles or ornaments. And upon hearing rumors of the fabulous technology that the country of Mek had to offer he immediately set out for the empire, with high hopes that in this new setting he would finally achieve his final goal.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNBWf54RvsI

Postby Musicmac » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 am

Hey, Slip.

How do you feel about having a bounty on your head? :3
Listen.

Postby Slipslash » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 am

Ok, but first you have to have a good reason as to why a High-class English tutor would have one. . .
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 am

Someone seeking you out for employment, however their lazy or eccentric, and hired a bounty hunter to bring you in. Joking aside, Slips has a point here, Music.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Soul's character is ACCEPTED.

I'll add him to the Character List soon.

EDIT: Sign-ups are now CLOSED.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Re: COR: The Dark Ages OOC Sign-ups are CLOSED

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Well there we go, sorry that took so long. I hope I got the positioning right in the passenger cabin. I just kind of figured that the hostess was somewhere in between Alimbur and the food trolley when she was caught. If I need to change anything though Sam let me know.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

So, quick question. Where would my weapon be? Would they allow him to have his weapon on him? Well, next to his seat, away from the isle?
For the Greater Good

Postby sam4books » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Since your guy is a bodyguard they would let him have his weapon on him. Other people are usually told to leave their weapons in the luggage space unless they have a valid reason for handling a weapon on a passenger airship.

@Couch: Your post made me laugh. I can just picture a bunch of pirates being run over be a measly trolley xD
In passing

Postby sam4books » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm

There's your bloody plot advancement!

I should have wrote something for the Control Cabin I suppose, but I'll leave that for the next GM post.
In passing

Postby Akaine » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Yay :D I'll have a post once Slip posts. XD
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 am

Well I'm going to wait for Neo's gory post of glory. And hopefully help out Living and the other girl.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Zako » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm thinking Sam might call me out on this latest post by me...
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Post incoming soon.

How so Zako? Also, I'm gonna take care of the one with Alimbur, and so for the moment I'll assume your post happens as it did.
For the Greater Good

Postby sam4books » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah Zako, your character didn't kill anyone automatically, and even if she did it wouldn't matter since those pirates are expendable.
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing