Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode VI - I'm a Rocketman!

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:28 am

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

_Amusement Park_

" Being a hypocrite, ain't so bad. I get to follow my own rules and do whatever I decide , whenever I like. "
Ikuto said as his rebuttal to Yo's comment. A mascot character of the amusement park entered into their little group dancing and singing his little recorded song. Ikuto pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke. "Dej, that's something, you'll have to figure out yourself. Just don't engage is all I ask, unless you're sure you can handle it." He said as his answer to Dej-san's question about the hunters and the vampires. "The best kind of truth out there, is one that you find out yourself with your own power." He added

This was the W.HO.'s chosen playground, everyone was an agent in Ikuto's eyes. Well more likely the mascots of the park as they can move anywhere and they can hang around in open sight without causing tension. His eyes were on the mascot as soon as he had noticed the Binkeyboy, and the closer the mascot got, the more Ikuto's attention was on it then on the group. " You're mistaken on one thing, Dej. After this, I won't come in contact with anyone of you on this subject. " Ikuto mentioned as he had to clear this confusion. " If you want to discuss about this, come in contact with me, when you want to and at your place of choice." He mentioned.

"Guys, don't mess with the mascot. I'm sure, that person is just doing their job. "
Ikuto said as he tried to reason with the others about the mascot. " I think, he or she gets the message. And that message is clear, crystal clear. " He said as he placed himself at a certain distance between himself and the mascot. " I think it's time you. Go. Away." Ikuto said as put emphasis on the words "Go" and "Away". A smirk formed on his face, the cigarette went to the right most corner of his mouth. " Choose wisely on your next actions." He continued.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby BG07 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:32 pm

=Yo he's a what?=

Yo turned to face Enjou, his icy eyes looked slightly irritated by the way that he was being spoken to. The boy laughed slightly though, finding it funny that the fellow student didn't realize just why Yo wouldn't come out and say such a thing.
"Are you stupid? I don't think you understand just how dangerous this situation is... there's no difference between a regular human and a vampire aside from the need to consume blood, so that makes it very difficult to tell them apart from a normal human... Hunters kill vampires, and vampires kill humans... If I would reveal myself as a vampire, any hunter that knows this will be after me... and if I revealed myself as a hunter, any vampire would try to avoid me... Or who knows? Maybe I'm just someone who happened to stumble upon this whole mess one day... I have no reason to tell you what I am, and I'm not going to tell you a pointless lie either." Yo said, turning his head away from Enjou and looking towards the costumed character that had broken into their little discussion.

The others had already shown that they didn't approve of it, and had already made it clear that they wanted the person gone. However Yo seemed to take a bit more offence to this intrusion, his eye twitching slightly as he looked at the person in the costume with a smile on his face, but his eyes showed that he was about to snap if this person didn't leave them alone.
"That's a nice saying you have there... and I know exactly when you're going to die if you don't get the fuck out of here you bastard."

Postby BobSagat » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 am

///Da Bench\\\

Kids, Susanne loved them. So sweet and innocent. Adorable really, what with their pudgy little faces, acne spreading like the way flies are attracted to dead meat. How could you not want to just pick them up and snap them in half in some back-breaking hug taught to you by the deadliest KGB spy who had ever lived. Had ever lived, you made sure of that.

Really, kids, Susanne loved them. Another recorded track ran almost pointlessly, "HURHURHURHUR!" She gave an exaggerated shrug, anything less would have been lost under the folds of the costume. She turned around and began to waddle away.

Whatever. Mission accomplished. The situation was defused for now. She'd resume observation. And if things started to go south again... well she'd just have to use more effective measures. Susanne smiled at the thought, almost matching the cartoonishly large grin on the mascot.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Wazit » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 am

-Benchy-

Maki watched fervently as the argument got more and more heated between Ikuto and Yo. He knew nothing good could come of this, but he couldn't stop them nonetheless. It's like watching a car crash... you just can't look away. Eventually, his attention was broken by the mascot's action. 'Wait... wha?' he could only blabber as the mascot seemingly swooped out of nowhere and grabbed Dej. Maki could felt all the hostility suddenly shift towards the mascot, not surprising considering the gravity of the conversation they were just in. Fortunately, nothing untoward happened as the mascot let go of Dej and went on his merry way. Considering the threats he received from the group, he's surprised that the mascot didn't let go of him sooner and just ran out of there. 'That is one strange person...' was all Maki was able to comment

Postby lyca » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 pm

"I see. . ." Dej said thoughtfully as Ikuto explained. Ikuto's obligations must have disallowed him from telling the others anymore secrets. Dej ran his fingers through his hair. The cowboy had probably already risked enough by telling them what he had, the rest was up to them. "Ah, I suppose we will see you at school then?" Dej asked, Giving a nod to Ikuto and another more cautious one to Yo. Lifting his glossy black VIP badge he grinned his all too infectious smile, "I do not want to let this go to waste," he said giving a small laugh.

Turning, Dej stuck a hand in his pocket and began walking back toward the biggest, nastiest rollercoaster in the eastern hemisphere, The Tundra. "I am going to try to catch up with Steve and the others if any of you want to come." He added as he threw up a hand to wave without looking back. Next week would be difficult, Dej thought. With this newfound knowledge of so many secret agendas in the school, the students of class 1-D would need to find out who their real friends were quickly, or fall prey to the various factions' crossfire. Dej let out a long breath. It wasn't going to be easy.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode VI - Final Fantasy

Postby BobSagat » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:14 pm

The park was still crowded, but one by one people began to filter out. The sun was going down and the panic over the roller coaster had passed. The riders took the fearful climb down the ladder and although there was much screaming involved, no one fell. To the dismay of some particularly gruesome individuals.

Class 1-D collected their classmates and as a group they left the park's premises. Despite the WHO's intention for a relaxing day, it was anything but. People's true colors were starting to show and it was becoming more and more apparent that sitting next to each other in the classroom like nothing had happened was impossible.

Still, what could they do? Sure enough they showed up for the next day of class.

Episode VII - Final Fantasy

Kaneda was upset. You could tell before even entering the classroom. It was the sound, a gravelly scraping sound like a boulder being dragged across the floor. She was grinding her teeth. Sitting at the teacher's desk, her chair at a 45 degree angle and her legs up and crossed on top of her desk, she waited for her students to arrive.

Standing to the side, impervious to the noise that would've made a million dentists cringe, was a straight-laced Japanese woman. Opposite to Kaneda in nearly every way, she stood by the window silently, her posture perfect. It was hard to catch a glimpse of her face from the doorway, but her hair was short, kept in a respectable bob. In her hand was a small book like a pocket bible, the cover leathery brown and without an inscription of any kind.

Occasionally Kaneda's eyes would flick to the mysterious woman and the grinding sound would intensify. The woman acted like she didn't notice.
2pro

Postby Akaine » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Itsuki Asagi: First day of school~

A girl with an absurdly large lunchbox walked into the building, headphones still in her ears as she bounced to the music, mouthing the words. With each bounce, the lunchbox swayed dangerously and threatened to open and spill its contents all over the hallway. Her medium-length brown hair threatened to escape from it’s temporary imprisonment of hair ties in the form of pigtails. Looking around as if she just noticed that she had entered the school, she glanced at her schedule that was in her left hand and then took out the headphones, storing the ipod in her sack-styled backpack.

"Well, 1-D ey? Alrighty…1-D, 1-D"

She repeated the room in her head like a mantra to the beat of the song that she had been listening to. She quickly thought about yesterday and those poor people stuck on that roller coaster during her shift at her part-time job. She was just glad that she wasn't completely useless. She shook her head and continued walking around, searching with her cobalt blue eyes rimmed with a small amount of eyeliner and mascara, looking for the classroom. She stopped at one point in her wanderings to take out her chapstick and re-apply. When she looked up, she saw the label above the door that she had been searching for. She'd be late if she didn't get inside soon.

Putting the chapstick away before walking into the classroom, she stopped by the teacher's desk. Kaneda? Possibly pronounced like the country Canada? She gave the teacher at her desk a bow, not noticing that she seemed to be in a bad mood until she was already rising from her quick bow and she heard the grinding noise and realized that it was the teacher's teeth. She gave the woman standing next to her a quick bow as well, just in case...and introduced herself tentatively while still managing to remain cheerful. "Good morning, I'm new. Asagi, Itsuki. Uhm..." The grinding was a little intimidating, especially since the woman seemed to not be in a bad mood, but a horrible mood.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Sentios » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 am

-At school-

Enjou arrived this morning wearing a lop-sided jacket, with one arm that was long and one stopping at the elbow. The jacket didn't seem to be a simple butchering of a school jacket, though the color was right at least. There were a long row of small snap buttons, the same color as the jacket, along the front of both arms all the way from where the fabric started to where it stopped. There was also a hard to barely noticeable shimmer to the coat like it was treated with something and a pattern made of raised cloth, as though something was sewn into the fabric running through out the entire piece of apparel.

Upon entering the class room the first thing he noticed was the grinding sound, though it was easy to figure out something had flared up the teacher's temper. It was even easier to find the cause of the anger, standing at the far side of the room. Third in line to be noticed was the new student, who'd just spoken up. "Probably a good idea to just take a seat, she'll have more time for you once that person leaves." He said to the new girl, taking a seat himself, though once he'd done so he kept on eye the person angering their teacher.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

Postby Kemious » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 am

~Midori Kai~
[School]

Despite looking like hell. There was something to be said about about arriving early. Being early meant that he could easily avoid the crowded hallways. Not that even when he found himself in crowd that he found it difficult to make his way through. His overall presence was weak and he constantly found himself being ignored.

Though it did make it easier to listen in on what ever was going on as the rest of his classmates filtered in to the room. As his classmates filtered in Kai stared bored as he caught broken pieces of already stale information circulated, about the events that had recently occurred. As Kaneda entered the mood of the room noticeably dropped it was relatively easy to feel the bad vibes she was emitting. the reasoning was easy to noticed as a women who appeared to be the opposite of Sensei in every way.

Though that wasn't the only surprise as the girl who had been the major force in getting his classmates off the stopped ride walked into the room a bit later.

"Itsuki Asagi. Hm..." He muttered to himself as he took in the new information. So another individual would find themselves in the weirdness that was 1-D.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Musicmac » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:05 am

Karasu Tsukikage - Hallways

A tall boy slowly walked through the hallways with a piece of paper in his hand. A pair of headphones were on his ears and a disc could be seen playing inside the walkman hanging from a belt hook on his side. "1-D", the boy said to himself with a finger pointed on the words written on the piece of paper in his hand as he walked by the many classrooms. As he walked, his grayish blue eyes lazily checked on the labels with a blank expression.

After a while, he had finally found his class. The headphones were taken off and put around his neck, it would be unlikely for the teacher to notice something so small anyway, while the walkman was turned off. The door was opened and he walked in with a relaxed pace to the side female student in front of the teacher's table. Without any evident knowledge of the teacher's anger, he gently put down the paper he had been holding on her table.

"Tsukikage Karasu, I'm a new student", Karasu had kept his sentence as short as possible when he spoke but at the same time, managed to still appear formal.
Listen.

Postby Tuor » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 pm

- Steve Clements: 1-D -

Steve scratched his head as he strolled down the hallways, ugh, school. He sighed, exhaling through his mouth, sounding a bit like a horse. He had his hands shoved in his pockets and had his tie simply draped around his neck, not tied, his blazer was absent, as per usual. Steve's sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his shirt untucked, and the top two buttons undone. He yawned and ran a hand through his hair, his messenger bag bouncing slightly. He'd acquired some new pins for it, which were stuck into the strap going across his chest. One said "I Hate Zombies", another "Frodo Lives", there was also the Umbrella Corporation log, a Led Zeppelin pin.
Steve had been up late, doing absolutely nothing and was paying for it. So far he'd figured that tiredness kept the voice quiet, though. As he approached 1-D he grabbed the door frame with one hand and swept into the room.

"<Oh hey! New kids!>"

He exclaimed excitedly, his lack of sleep causing him to forget to switch to Japanese. He realized, and blinked widely, as if providing an excuse for his mix up, before switching to Japanese.

"Heh, hey new kids. Probably best to leave Kaneda alone right now."

He said jerking his head toward the desks in a "follow me" sort of way. He'd introduce himself to them once they sat down. Simultaneously, he found that the girl looked familiar. He swept his eyes over her…there was whistling in his head again.

"It's the girl from the roller coaster…HEY YOU, SHUT UP!"

The voice just chuckled and kept going. Steve didn't really have the energy for a mental battle at the moment.
Last edited by Tuor on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Akaine » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Itsuki Asagi: 1-D

Her uniform felt a little tight in the waist area. Again. Inwardly cursing at her growth spurt, she flushed slightly and almost looked around, hoping that nobody would notice.
She heard another student tell her that it was a good idea to back off slowly, and she gave him a nod, She didn't want to get on the teacher's bad side if she could help it. She gave the guy a smile and did as he suggested, backed off. And noticed another student walk up right where she had been, no fear! She listened to Karasu's introduction.

It was then that she noticed another student walk in. He seemed to be very relaxed, particularly with the dress code, which she found to be quite relieving. She was afraid that almost everyone adhered to the dress code perfectly. He also repeated the sentiment to leave the teacher alone, and she didn't need to be told twice. Normally she wasn't intimidated by much, but being in a new school with a bunch of new faces for the first time...well, that's a bit scary for anyone.

She followed him and sat down at the seat next to him, taking the time to look around, hoping that she wasn't taking somebody else's seat: that could be uncomfortable. "I'm Asagi, Itsuki: just a little bit new if you couldn't tell." She said, holding out a hand while giving him a cheery smile: she liked what she saw. Her rare and temporary shyness was wearing off, nothing short of an apocalypse could keep her mouth shut for long. Her bright blue eyes looked over this guy's features and the rest of the room and the students she found there. Her eyes returned to this guy as she held out her hand. Sure, it might be a little old-fashioned, but it's what she was taught.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Tuor » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Steve slid into his seat, unslinging his bag and hanging it off the back of his chair as he settled comfortably into it. The voice was still whistling cheerily and he could feel it looking through his eyes. He leaned forward to shake her hand, covertly sweeping her body. He held her hand to shake it then paused for a moment looking skywards. He was remebering to flip around the order of his name.

"Clements, Steve, sorry, I am still new to Japanese"

He said, grinning, looking her in the eye finally. Steve was shocked to discover they were a brilliant blue.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Musicmac » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 am

Karasu Tsukikage - Class 1-D

"<Oh hey! New kids!>"
"Heh, hey new kids. Probably best to leave Kaneda alone right now."

Karasu turned around when the obviously foreign student stepped into the class, the boy was slightly interested that the class had someone who was non-Japanese.

With a small nod, Karasu replied right after the girl next to him finished talking, "My name is Karasu Tsukikage. Pleased to meet you, Clements-san". The 'san' had been added a slight emphasis to it, indicating that Steve was being considered as an acquaintance rather than a friend at first sight.

Once he finished, he walked to the seats with the same relaxed pace he had when he entered. Choosing a seat in the center row, he put his bag down beside the table and sat down with a bored expression. It was a little too bad that Steve was busy talking to the girl, maybe Karasu would have talked a little more for once. With this, his interest from before had already disappeared. With a small unnoticed sigh, he put both arms on his table in a folded position, rested his head and began to drift away into a small nap.
Listen.

Postby Sentios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:23 pm

-In class-

Was this class some ever expanding entity or did it just have that high of a turn over rate that a constant influx of students was deemed necessity. Either way in addition to the new female student, a new male student entered after a short time. This one was handled by Steve, sparing Enjou from having to get up to save the new boy. He watched the two introduce themselves to Steve then followed Karasu with his eyes until the boy took a seat near him.

"Good morning to you." Enjou said, leaning across a desk to get closer to Karasu. Whatever his jacket was coated in had a dull shimmer to it, noticeable when he moved under the lighting in the room. "I'm Hiyama, Enjou. Feel free to call me however you like. I hope you find your time in this class... intersting. There is no lack of events."

Postby BobSagat » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:56 pm

-Class 1-D-

No one noticed the girl with one and a half arms as she walked into the room and quietly sat down. She gave off no presence that a normal human or even vampire would, it was like not noticing the pebble at your feet. Her face as placid as it could be, she kept her hand and a half on her lap and waited for class to begin.

~~~~~~

Kaneda figured that was time enough for the people arriving. The grinding stopped as she slowly turned her mouth to talking, "Well as you can see, you got some new classmates. And as evidenced by what you can't see, some of your classmates have left. Apparently they ran home when this crazy shit started happening. Or to the countryside when the vampires made their announcement. Something like that." The teacher glanced down at a piece of paper in front of her, "Abeno Mikayo, Ukita Sasayaki, Kaede Kira and a whole bunch of other people." Kaneda shrugged as she let the paper slip from her fingers and onto the floor.

Her job done, Kaneda turned her gaze towards the woman by the window. But the woman was more than happy to test Kaneda's patience and soon enough the grinding resumed.
2pro

Postby Musicmac » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Karasu did a slight and almost unnoticeable recoil when Enjou greeted him so closely. He had already began dozing off earlier into his nap.

With a sleepy expression, he replied to the white-haired boy, "Good morning. I'm Tsukikage Karasu, nice to meet you", a small yawn came out before he continued, "Thank you for your consideration, Hiyama-san". Again, the same sort of formality and slight emphasis had been put on the 'san'.

When he had finished, he looked around the class. He wasn't as sleepy as before now and he probably wouldn't be able to nap properly after being woke up by Enjou. Realizing that the class was practically empty, he slowly turned back to Enjou and asked, "Where are the others?"

As soon as his question had been asked, he had received his answer from the teacher though not as pleasantly or normal as one would have expected. Vampires? What's all this about?, Karasu thought to himself. When an overbandaged girl came in, Karasu was slightly surprised to see a student in such condition and still coming to school.

Things were getting really interesting.
Listen.

Postby Akaine » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:59 pm

She noticed Steve's little pause before introducing himself and she found it quite endearing. Giving him a little chuckle, she said, "Well then, we're both new to something, aren't we." She gave him a wide smile, feeling instantly comfortable in her new surroundings, as odd as it might seem. She continued to keep eye contact for a moment before their teacher began to talk.

While listening, she had turned in her chair so that she could see both Steve and Kaneda while not getting in trouble for not paying attention. She listened with diligent attention to what she was saying, but once she got to the part about students leaving, she frowned a little and tilted her head to the left, like some little girls do in animes. 'Why would students leave?' She thought quickly, until Kaneda relieved her curiosity by going into a little more detail. What was she getting into? "Vampires?" She asked softly out loud. Her voice was soft and she bit her lower lip softly, slowly releasing it while thinking. Her eyes blinked a few times, slowly and she looked a little more interested about class than she had before. It seemed that she was in the right place at the right time for a little excitement.

She looked back up at Kaneda shortly, before hearing the renewed grinding of teeth, and she winced slightly, thinking that if she abused her teeth like that, she'd be at the dentist the next day getting root canals and the like. Turning back over to Steve, and asked softly, "I know we've just met, but if it'd make things easier for you, you can call me Itsuki." She knew that learning new languages was difficult, since she herself sucked at learning languages and didn't do much better than getting strings of poorly conjugated verbs and nouns together and calling it a sentence. Pausing for a moment, she continued, "And vampires? What did I miss?" She looked very interested in this new development, very curious.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Tuor » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:32 am

Steve kept grinning, this girl was fun. He stretched a bit listening to Kaneda, but her announcement was rather brief and succinct. He leaned back in his chair as Itsuki added that he could call her just that. Steve nodded in thanks. Her the next she spoke he paused, his brow furrowing and he began gnawing on his lip.

"Honestly, a lot. Uhmm, I'll try to give you the main points." he leaned forward, ticking off points on his fingers. "Firstly, everyone in this homeroom got bullied into joining this 'Occult Club'. Kaneda sensei was convinced Vampires were real, we had to look for them in the school. A box was delivered with a gun inside and a note sayinmg there are vampires. Then the club had to go into this mansion, I don't know what happened in there, because I had to go. Then we went on a class field trip, into town and at one point all the electronics an stuff were hijacked by some signal from a supposed vampire explaining that vampires are real and the in's and outs. Like that vampies don't need blood, it gives them a high though, and it's incredibly addicting and that they look like everyone else. That they loss their powers because of their bloodlines diluting of something and that Vampire's need human help for some experiment. One of us might have fucking poisoned a waiter, another tried to have that waiter put blood in our drinks to see who was a vampire, but then the first student poisoned this one." Steve took a deep breath and plunged forward. "Then Kaneda had us all meet up at the pool here, and she'd invited a guest who was supposed to be a vampire, according to her, she also had a friend there. The same student who tried to slip the blood into people's drinks just fucking tasered the guy[, and the friend said she was from some World Hunters Organization. Like people who hunt vampires. So we can only assume this student, Ikuto is one as well. But he sorta disappeared after that."

Steve took a huge breath and let it out. Looking visibly exhausted. "Sorry, that's still a lot, and I might have missed stuff or remembered it wrong, but ya. The class is pretty...special"
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Sentios » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 pm

-In class-

"You might say that this class is a high risk sort of affair I suppose..." Enjou tacked on to Kaneda's announcement, continuing the conversation with Karasu. He didn't show surprise to the announcement because like Kaneda had made it sound, it was obvious if you were paying attention. "Still I can't believe all those people would just up and leave us, I could have gotten along well with several of them." He pondered more to himself than to Karasu until the desk he was leaning against started tipping and with start he readjusted his weight.

It was about that time he caught the other new students inquiry to Steve, who promptly recapped everything that happened since the start of year... which was probably more than the girl needed to know. Though Enjou was really hoping that Karasu was listening in as well so that he wouldn't have to repeat a similar story. Though he would add. "Basically if you encounter someone trying to bite you or with an odd fascination for blood punch them in the face with all your might then run far, far away. You may also skip the punching but do take whatever action you can to avoid being bitten by such people... the results can be kind of grotesque."

Postby Akaine » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm

"Thanks" she said after he told her that he'd tell her the basics. Her curiosity piqued after the story began. 'Occult club? Hmm, now this is my kind of club...' She nodded with a smile, and continues to listen, her low brown pigtails spreading a little wider over her shoulders. She continued nodding whenever appropriate, and when he said that the vampires didn't need blood, it just have them a high, she frowned in slight confusion. That was some new information. And that they looked like normal people! "So, we could have vampires in this very class?" She asked, a little shine to her eyes of excitement. "Oh my god. Poisoned a waiter?" By now her eyes were wide and she looked quite shocked. She never would go so far as to poison somebody who could be innocent. Hopefully it wasn't through food. That would be crossing a line. "Tasered?! Geez, that's a bit much." Her brows were close together, and she was serious now. She took in a few breaths, thinking, and when she looked up, she noticed how tired Steve looked, and immediately relented asking for so much information. "Kya! Sorry about that! I always ask too many questions..." She paused for a moment. "Is there anything you'd want to know from me? It's only fair." She gave him an encouraging smile. She had to refrain for asking for more details.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Tuor » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Steve leaned back and laughed, nodding in response to Enjou piping in."Haha, ya pretty much." he chuckled. "Yes, so there could be vampires anywhere, and I thought the tasing was harsh too." Steve stretched his arms and yawned again, stifling it with his arm. "Anyyyyything? That's…bold," he joked "For now maybe just why you're joining the class at this point in the year."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 am

Karasu had mixed feelings when his new classmates explained the whole situation and of past events to both him and the new female student. The first feeling was of surprise, not of the fact that there were vampires in existence, but of the things they had faced and done in relation to the mythic creatures of the night. The next feeling was of interest and excitement on how much the class turned out be of complete opposite of what he had expected of a boring and not-so-eventful class in school.

Then, there was the Occult Club.

Karasu was seriously interested in joining this club, something that would have rarely happened for him. Being dedicated to such an interesting club would surely keep his school life from ever getting any boring and he had already made a mental note to be admitted as a member into this club of theirs.

Quickly snapping out of his thoughts in mere seconds, Karasu replied to Enjou, "I'll take you warnings into considerations, Hiyama-san. It's quite a shame that the others left so quickly after those events, I just hope there are still enough of us to make a club". Karasu seemed to be a lot more open now, capable and interested in socializing with his classmates although the slight feeling of formality was still apparent whenever he spoke.
Listen.

Postby BG07 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 am

=Yo Okita: In class=

The moment that Yo entered the classroom his icy eyes began to look around at all of the faces that were still amongst the students. He immediately took note of the few newcomers, stopping for a moment on each so that he could size them up briefly. First impressions rarely meant anything, but for Yo he didn't see them as much of a threat. His eyes still continued to search for something else however, amongst the faces of all the students that were in the class before it seemed as if he didn't find what he was looking for.

It was logical to assume that some people would leave in the midst of all this craziness, however it irritated him that the person he wanted to talk to wasn't around. The muscle bound boy let out an annoyed growl and finally turned his eyes towards the woman that was irritating Kanada. He narrowed his eyes slightly, wondering just what the woman was planning to do with this class. Yo couldn't help but feel as if there was something larger at work here, he had yet to figure out just exactly what that was. The boy smiled slightly, things were about to get more interesting either way so he knew not sticking around wasn't an option. On his way back to his desk he stopped for a moment to glance at Steve, overhearing a mention of what had happened in the cafe a few days earlier.

"It was the manager... and I didn't poison him, he poisoned himself out of fear... besides you should be thanking me, if one of the people at the table was a vampire... either they would be dead, or everyone else in the cafe would be missing quite a lot of blood." he said with a small smile on his face, chuckling slightly before taking his seat.

Postby Tuor » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

- Steve Clements 1-D -

"Ah, thanks, I wasn't sure which it was, and I am thankful, man." Steve said as Yo walked by. Yo gave Steve the creeps a bit, but he was better than Ikuto and always seemed to be against cowboy wannabe, so that made him alright in Steve's books. Steve was half expecting Yo to run him down in some way, but he was read for it.
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing