Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups open-

Postby Garethcool » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 am

So... I'm still alive. To a degree. Stupid summer being half over...
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Garethcool » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Might as well bump this.

Smells like death in here.

Postby Livix » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:20 pm

I was wondering if it was gonna get bumped recently (yeah I'm psychic about this kind of thing)
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Musicmac » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am

I would think that this RP's pretty much buried and forgotten already. :[
Listen.

Postby Livix » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am

Yeah I think Fenix has moved on (not that we had a whole lot of people to continue on with anyway)

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:11 am

Mhmm... And I'd been looking forward to using Salt. Oh well. Always can try something later.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 pm

doing a roll call, if we have 6-8 members still interested I will regain hope and continue this RP, after a fastforward past Ro-Wongs goons. Wasted enough time with em already.

Postby Villain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Well if my CS is accepted youve basically got another livix when it first started and how he was constantly on. The more RPs I get into the less time I have to die of boredom........ :(
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby BG07 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm still around

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

*Raises Hand*

Still Here.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Iris » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 am

Still around and still interested! I might be distracted every now and then (if you saw my message in Acktoo's RP then you'll know why.)

Postby Musicmac » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:33 am

I'm always ready to get back in.
But I do have a little request for deleting my characters. =.=
Listen.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:03 am

You know I'm here and still up for throwing trouble at these guys.
Demon of Elru

Postby Livix » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Still here, and does anyone else think I've mellowed out a bit from how I was before?

Postby Garethcool » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Well, as I was the one who bumped this. I'm in. I want to see how Ichiro changes over the course of this like Lysander did.

As of my post... we have 7 people who are willing to continue, one newbie, and you. All hail Fenix13.

Postby Villain » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Ooooooooo I'm telling livix you called him a newbie lol JK so what that's 8 people? Well that's grand isn't it, let's just hope we keep our word and don't ditch it like some people :evil:
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh my god, this is still alive?

And I can't my old CS here... is this a new HSH?
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Zelosse » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:19 pm

yes.

Postby Styx » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 pm

definitely interested

Postby Zelosse » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 pm

I will have an IC update ready by midnight! (It's about 9:30 now)

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:58 am

Well, since we're doing a timeskip:

Roundtown was frozen solid by Ragnok's blizzard in the first few seconds. Hence why I kept saying not to worry about him.

Ragnok probably got killed after some time with the kids. He would've kept using energy too rapidly and tired out before too long, letting them find him more easily.

Breeder and Harper likely killed one another. Or if you guys prefer, one survived but was gravely wounded and finished by whoever wanted to do it.

And that was all for what I'd been working them towards.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Musicmac wrote:But I do have a little request for deleting my characters. =.=

What is it Mac? Want to get rid of one of them?
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Stupid internets...

Late enrollee coming up! :D

Teacher: No

Name - Jayde Arsen Stills nick J.A.S. or B.B. (Black Blue)

Age - 16

Height - 5' 7''

weight - medium build

Appearance -

Jayde has medium build body (think spider-man), and sports a short, messed up, silver-dyed hair. He has light brown skin, and wears a grey shirt with black raglan sleaves, and a pants similar to ninja with cargo pockets. He has a pair of light padded gloves (MMA gloves), and wears a pair of light boots.

Personality -

Jayde looks pretty dormant. He enjoys his time alone; only talks when someone bothers him to. The only time he's upbeat is when in battle and/or the conversation picks up. He has a habit carrying a small pocket comic book when he travels. He's a closet-otaku. If he doesn't want to be disturbed he uses his stealth to hide--even in plain sight. He also love to call the names of his techniques while attacking. There are times that he too into thing that he looses awareness around him, which probably a no, no for a ninja.

Favorite catchphrase: "Hide in plain sight, sap you from behind."

Background story - He was born in a clan of special assassin and spies, and are work-for-hire. Baring the title of son of a very known spy in the clan, he is endowed with training of being a spy like his father. At an early age, he is trained of the way of the clan, and has much experience on recon and spying. He also did some infiltration and sabotage missions at the age of 10. He is the only one in the whole clan that wears his drab. Most of them uses leather suits or trench coats--more assassin than a ninja. Feeling that her son is not only fated to be spy, his mother tend to him. All he learned about came from her mother. She then decides that her son should go out and see the world for himself and enrolls him to this school.

Type - Melee Fighter-- Shadow Stalker.

A stealth oriented fighter who relies on speed and stealth. Recon and intrusion is what this class specializes. Even in plain sight, this class, he can meld and attack with ease.

Skills:

Shadow Meld(Skill): Ability to hide in plain sight for a long time unless he moved. Once he moves he has only moments before the cloaking wears off.

Shadow leap (Skill): leaps towards an enemy without losing Meld until the moment of attack. A puff of smoke appears to the enemy.

Doppelganger: (Auto/Skill): Jayde throw or summon a clone of himself with 25% of the users strength. Can summon up to two clones only. When sumoning another one, one clone disappears. The clones are mentally link to Jayde.

Ninja Proficiency (Passive): Mastery of all ninja blade weapons (Humma Shuriken, Kunai, Jute, shurikens,). Can dual wield weapons.

Flip Tatami(Skill): Envelops the caster with walls and walls tatami, blocking projects or upcoming attacks.

All skills use up mana

Weapons -

Soul Resonance Blade (Black Rock Shuriken) - Image A special blade equipped by clan Jayde is in. The weapon uses the users mana and creates a neon blue blade. He was given portable Huma Shuriken, a four-spoke blade than can turn to one portable blade. Continually drains mana when used. He nicknames it: BRS (Black Rock Shuriken for obvious reasons).

Krishna (2) - Image A specialized katar. When mana is induced with the blade, it can cut through concrete like a knife through butter. Consumes mana.

*Soul Drain- when killing an enemy is drain mana from it.

Kunai, Shuriken, Chained blade, sickles--Even a huge-ass scythe, etc.

(But he only carry so much.) One Main two secondaries

Trinkets

Azure Symbol - A blue, smooth, v-shaped gem embedded on his right hand. Increases the user's stamina and mana.

Overdrive - Automatically activates if the user is in mortal danger. A blue flame engulfs the gem, increasing the user's combat abilities by 100%. When activated, it consumes chunks of mana. It can leave the user drained of energy when not careful. If jayde summons clones during this state, the clones with have 100% of the his strength

Azure viles - a vile containing luquified mana. It restores a bit of mana.
Last edited by Kusang_Manalo on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Alright, couple of updates.

(1) I have updated the master list of characters, based on who has said they'll still continue with the RP. If any of the other people decide they still want to I can move them back any time

(2) I will assume that Fenix will let me continue being his co-gm, until stated otherwise

(3) With #2 being said (and no word from Fenix yet) I'll give you my opinions on the two new CS's.

@Arch: I'm not really sure how an undead necromancer Hydra really fits into the RP, then again, we do have our fair share of interesting and/or weird characters. But I'm still totally not sure on your CS, so I'll ask Fenix for a full review.

@Kusang: I don't see much wrong here, so unless Fenix sees something wrong I think you'd be accepted, but again, he has the final word.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Musicmac » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:45 pm

@Cheese: Never mind what I said earlier, I changed my mind.
Listen.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing