COR: The Dark Ages OOC Sign-ups are CLOSED Carnivals are fun

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: COR: The Dark Ages OOC Sign-ups are OPEN for business :D

Postby Akaine » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Haha You're in for it now, neo.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby soraos21 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:31 pm

:twisted:
This is gonna be fun.

Postby soraos21 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Btw... Jeggred seems to be similar to the Goblins from World of Warcraft... he's a merchant, he never lies to a customer, if he doesn't have an item he either knows where to get it or knows someone who hasit or can get it, etc.,

EDIT:
1: Sorry about the double post
2, I wasn't nitpicking, just stating a possible similarity I noticed
3: I'M SORRY if I offended anyone(mainly Cheese).
Last edited by soraos21 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sam4books » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Okay new guy.

Lesson number one: It's against the rules to double post (that is unless it's your thread). If you have something else to add you can always edit your previous post.

Lesson number two: Don't nitpick other people's characters when they have already been accepted :P It can leave a bad impression which is something that nobody wants. Plus, goblins having nothing to do with Jeggred, so that kind of makes your argument invalid.

Lesson number three: I'll get to that later.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 pm

soraos21 wrote:Btw... Jeggred seems to be similar to the Goblins from World of Warcraft... he's a merchant, he never lies to a customer, if he doesn't have an item he either knows where to get it or knows someone who hasit or can get it, etc.,

Wait

soraos21 wrote:Jeggred seems to be similar to the Goblins from World of Warcraft

Closer

soraos21 wrote:Goblins from World of Warcraft

I am insulted you'd think I stole something from a game I out right refuse to play, ever.

Also, thank you for agreeing with me Sammy. :D
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby sam4books » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Anytime Cheese ;D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Akaine » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 pm

I play Warcraft, I, II and III...not WoW. XD

But myes, I also think that constructive criticism/suggestion before the CS is approved is a good idea, if it's asked for. Some people don't want to know if they made a mistake or the character could use some more detail in the appearance department. :shrug:
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Acktoo » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Name: Radia Stelan Evanres
Race: Man-kin
Nationality: Sophyian
Standing: Apathetic Neutral
Profession/Role: Radia currently makes his living as a street performer, or at least he plans to once he gets situated in a new town.

Appearance: Radia Stelan Evanres stands at a height of just over six feet and is of average weight for his size. His body is both skinny and toned, and his skin color is akin to that of someone who spent many a year at the mercy of the brutal desert sun. Radia’s eye color matches in hue with his short, lightly tousled (yet still stylish) jet black hair and he is said to have quite the charming smile. He has no scars or markings to speak of.

As far as clothing is concerned, Radia chooses to downplay his Sophyian heritage (Well, his *rich* Sophyian heritage, anyway. This is something he learned to do early on, for his own safety.) and often leans towards donning simpler clothing, clothing much like that of which would be worn by those who used to serve him. Commoner wear, so to speak. His chest wear consists of a simple form-hugging navy blue shirt with sleeves torn to a point where said shirt would be classified as ‘sleeveless’. As far as Radia’s legs are concerned, they are covered by a pair of long pants made of a light, breezy material in a subtle sandy color, hemmed closely at the ankle. The gap between the bottom of the shirt and the top of the pants is covered by a sash that Radia ties around his waist, knot on the right side. This sash is made of the same material as his pants, while its color matches his shirt’s. His shoes are simple and durable, made of a comfortable, yet rugged material, and tinted a light brown.

Radia wears a good amount of jewelry, and is never found without earrings and bracelets on both wrists. His earrings are small, simple loops made of a golden metal, and his bracelets were built to match. He has one earring in each ear, and two bracelets on each wrist.

As a final note, Radia is regarded as being very handsome.

Weapons/Equipment: Radia prefers to travel light, and only two items on his person can be considered actual ‘equipment’. One is his coin ‘sack’ (as he so lovingly refers to it), which is just to hold his potential change he would obtain during a performance or two, and a grappling hook/hookshot. Used mostly to get around crowds and congestion, this item allows Radia to scale buildings and follow his intended route using available rooftops. It is powered by hot vapor, the blast of steam that the launching mechanism lets out can easily shoot the hook (and sturdy rope) to heights above 65 feet. The launcher looks much like a simple, yet sturdy silvery metal pistol, and it has a automatic retract system that kicks in a moment or two after the hook impacts a target. The hook itself is a combination between the business end of a grapple and a hookshot, made of the same metal as its ‘pistol‘. The ‘pistol’ can fold in half, handle to muzzle, in case a compact form is necessary.

Personality: Raised in high society for a large majority of his life, Radia comes off as a spoiled rich boy. He is shallow, tends to complain at any sign of discomfort (though not always aloud), and is uncomfortable around those that would be considered 'less fortunate’ like the poor/homeless. He shares this same discomfort with Orr-kin and Gypsies as well, though his issue with the three above mentioned categories is more so due to the beliefs of those who raised and taught him, rather than his own.

Underneath his opulent mask, however, Radia is intelligent, charming and willing to help those in need. He can be described as an almostperfect gentleman from those who have witnessed this side of him.

As a side note, he *hates* being called ‘Rad’.

Magick: Radia has no magick to speak of, instead relying on hand-to-hand combat to defend himself. Hand-to-hand combat that seems to be a combination of some sort of martial art and dancing, though his offensive ability tends to be rather lackluster (due to his inexperience in battle). Radia’s defense, on the other hand, could be described as near-impenetrable. He is also rather quick.

Hobbies: Radia's main hobby is dancing; he will dance anywhere at any given time. The intensity of Radia's dancing will change dependent upon the current situation, and he does not perform the same dance all the time. He knows a variety of dances and tends to perform them in a random order. His lesser hobbies include swimming (usually shirtless), flirting with girls, and parkour/freerunning.

History: His parents dying when he was just a baby, Radia was taken in and raised by his father’s brother, a high-ranking Sophyian noble. He was then raised in opulence for around twenty years, partaking in the best of all available categories, such as attending the best of schools, eating the best of foods, having tailor-made clothing, having a servant for any whim, etc. Such privileges were not meant to last, however, and before long the crumbling state of Sophya’s economy began to affect the rich and powerful.

One of the earliest affected parties was Radia’s uncle, and he soon knew that he would not have enough money to keep this nephew around for much longer. On the eve of Radia’s 20th birthday the situation was laid out before the boy and he was promptly sent out by his uncle to make his own living immediately after the explanation, whether Radia liked it or not. It was a hard pill to swallow, having the world he knew stripped away from him so quickly, but the now homeless Radia gritted his teeth and went on his way with only his wits and a few coins to accompany him. That, and a certain grappling hook that he picked up from a traveling merchant.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvykpPi5BD0
Too good for you.

Postby soraos21 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 am

I like it... His need to dance might just get him killed, though.
Other than that, it's a great CS. I can kinda already see what his outfit might be. And a couple items he could be carrying, like smoke bombs for entrances/exits.

Postby Redsnow » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 am

*Shakes his head and leaves it for Sam*

Moving on, I wish someone'd make a bludist/sulist nutbar.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 am

Soraos, please don't criticize others unless you're the GM. =.=
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 am

Yes, thank you Mac.

Soraos, you have much to learn. I'm sort of getting you leeway since you're new, but there is a such thing as being too controlling. Please don't make me regret accepting you.

And yes Red, that would totally make this day.
In passing

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 am

sam4books wrote:Yes, thank you Mac.

You're welcome.

sam4books wrote:Soraos, you have much to learn.

YES, YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN, YOUNG PADAW-
-Gets shot-
Listen.

Postby Redsnow » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 am

Can I say that I was the one who shot you? With a shark? I shot you using a shark that shot another shark out at you. From the shark tank you threw me in. Shark.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 am

-Kicks Snow back into the shark tank-
Quiet you.
:3
Last edited by Musicmac on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Listen.

Postby Redsnow » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 am

I never left it - the sharks became tame under my superior will.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 am

Guess what?
They're robot sharks.

:3

-Presses button on remote to command them to kill Snow-
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 am

Hey Mac!

How's that CS coming along? :3
In passing

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 am

It will have to wait apparently, I got heavy Biology homework. =.='
Might be able to complete it around tomorrow though. :3
Listen.

Postby Redsnow » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 am

*Gets killed*

*But then comes back, completely blue, with his Turtle hanging out.*

Apparently it's much easier to kill me than to finish a CS. Or Bio homework, for that matter.

Postby Akaine » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:12 am

Haha ah, real life. It's so diverting, ne?

I'm finishing up this pokemon game right now. SOULSILVER betch!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby sam4books » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 am

HELL YEAH. *hi-fives Akaine*
In passing

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:18 am

Sam, a little question to generally know a little something.
What's your guess on my gender?
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 am

Dunno, probably a guy.
In passing

Postby Redsnow » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 am

I remember having to kill off Sam's character in my first RP; shit made me sad.

Also, I ain't high-fivin' you until you get the most powerful pokemon in existence. WOBBUFFET.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing