Final Destination:Victorian Underworld(OOC) IMPORTANT NOTICE

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Final Destination: Victorian Underworld (OOC) –Sign ups open

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:50 am

I only do it based off of how someone as snobby as Enine would do it (i.e. "realistically"
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 am

-Looking at the IC- Oh Math, your guy is sooo going to get his ass kicked for speaking to Penna like that.

@Music: Hang on. I'll have a look over it.

@darkshark: Don't worry. As GM it's my duty to prompt you if you fuck up. :)
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:15 am

Also, excluding darkshark, these people have yet to post in the IC:

Kougaiji+Sesshomaru
Mastermind001
Obs
NeoWarrior7

If you haven’t posted soon, I’ll be sending out PMs to find out what’s happened/whether you are still playing.

EDIT:
@Music: Had a look at your CS. Seems ok, but one thing:
His face is completely covered by a white helmet with black glass.
You do realise how impractical this is, right? Glass is going to cause your more problems than it will solve.

Also I'm still not convinced how all this 'Fel' stuff is going to fit in with a heavily-Victorian-influenced RP, but hey...whatever floats your boat I guess.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Mathias » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 am

He'll be alright.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 am

Ok, so I talked to Doctress, and considering that Gandora is...and interesting ccharector to use, and control, and pretty much interact with, I've created a second one, with her permission, that will be esaier to get along with, and all that.

Name: Vincent Halberd AKA ‘Death Stalker’

Race: Human

Appearance: Vincent has long, spiky shoulder length black hair. ¾ of his face is covered by a mask similar to this: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/ ... rcrash.png The only difference is that there are no stripes, and the top left side of the mask appears to have been shattered, revealing the top left side of his face, similar to this: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/345/19/ The most noticeable thing about his face though is not his mask, but his eyes. His sclera are black, while his pupils are white, and shaped like pentagrams. Vincent wears an outfit similar to this: http://media.monstersandcritics.com/art ... trange.jpg with black, fingerless gloves. Underneath his mask, is a shadow of a man. Although rarely taking the mask of, when Vincent does, his skin is revealed to be extremely pale, so much so that if one were to look closely, they could make out a network of veins. His teeth, although not rotten in any sense, are black. These are some of the main reasons why he wears his mask, the other, to strike fear in those who he hunts.

Aims: Neutral. Vincent has only one aim, to fulfill a promise he made to his little sister: He will do anything to survive, even if it means fighting the imperium, or joining them.

Alignment: Neutral.

Occupation/Status: Bounty Hunter

Personality: While dealing with clients and targets, Vincent acts cold, callous, cruel, and uncaring. He strikes fear into both his clients and his targets, and cares about nothing but the job. However, This is only an act. Vincent is actually the exact opposite. Vincent is a caring man, with a soft spot for those who are poor and weak, as he knows what it’s like to be in their situation. Vincent’s driving force is the memory of his sister, who made him promise to survive no matter what. He is driven by that promise, and will do anything to keep it. Vincent is usually solemn while alone, often looking up into the sky, thinking of his sister.

Weapons/equipment: For weapons, Vincent carries a kilij, a devastating sword that can cut through a person with ease: http://cdn.overstock.com/images/product ... 254742.jpg

This kilij is special, as it has the ability to focus Vincent’s magical power, and release it has a white crescent shaped blast of magical energy.
Vincent also carries around something very dear to him everywhere he goes: A small portrait of his little sister. Although it carries no magical or fighting capabilities, it is more dear to Vincent then his very life itself.

Powers/magic: Vincent’s family carries powerful magic in their veins. There most famous and deadly ability is the ability to manipulate their bodies on a molecular scale, giving them the ability to turn their arms into blades, or creating chain-saw like blades on their legs. They can even manipulate their bodies so completely that they can turn themselves into a light mist. However, this power is not absolute. Magic of any kind, whether it’s raw magic, a magical item, or a magical creature, can and will disrupt the ability, thus not only injuring Vincent, but returning his body to normal, and rendering his ability useless for at least 5 minutes.

Vincent has a second ability unique only to him in his family. Vincent has the ability to create clones of himself with mass, and intelligence. Used mostly as decoys, these clones can also aid Vincent in battle. He can create up to three clones at a time.

History: Vincent was raised in an orphanage, abandoned by his parents when he was born. During his time at the orphanage, Vincent befriended a young girl, who, like him, had been abandoned, and was alone. The two became close, so close in fact, that they soon considered each other siblings. Vincent, and the girl, Rose, left the orphanage into Myriat, hoping to find a place for themselves. For years, they roamed, Vincent promising to always protect Rose, no matter what. Even though they were poor, had no home, and looked down upon by many, they had each other, so their will to keep fighting never faltered. Then, everything changed. Rose was killed by a group of drunkards. Vincent failed to protect her as he has promised. With her dying breath, Rose made Vincent promise her one more thing. “Survive big brother…survive, and live for the both of us.” And so, Vincent became a bounty hunter, bent on keeping his promise. He would never break another promise to his sister again. The pain and grief of his lost activated the hidden magic within him, not only making him powerful, but also activating a permanent change in his appearance.

’Previous life’ History: Vincent was born into a rich family. His parents groomed him to become a great noble one day. They believed that nobles had no need for petty morality and feelings, and so showed no love to their child. Vincent were as good as alone, until he met the love of his life, Rose. She was the only one he could count on, the only one he could trust. They ran away together, and got married. Life was good, until his parents found him, and he discovered that ‘Rose’ was actually working for his parents, a final test for him. He had failed, giving in to his emotions. His parents locked him in the house, until he could learn to forget his petty feelings. But he could not. Even though he had been betrayed, h still loved Rose with all his heart, and he hated his parents even more. His feelings changed something within him. All he could do was survive. He would live the way he wanted to live, and do anything to survive. Breaking out of the house, Vincent hadn’t realized that while he was locked up, he had changed, not only mentally, but physically. He kept his promise to himself, and he survived. Then the stranger appeared, and offered him a chance to live. Vincent took his hand, ready to survive.

Theme song: Now or Never
Last edited by Nelo Angelo on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:07 pm

@Nelo: Hmm. Interesting powers and background story.
I would just like you to edit your History slightly.

- Remember, your 'previous' history is supposed to be Modern day Earth (although some people have had excptions, I would like the majority of people to come from this time period and world). No magic should exist in your previous history.

-I would also prefer it if your two histories had a few more differences between them. Although I encourage uncanny similarities, the Stranger wouldn't give you an identical history, since then taking away your memories would be pointless (otherwise, where's the fun in that?)
If you could have something important to you/significant in your previous history (but not in your current history), then I will be happy. Preferably, I'd like 'Rose' the little sister to be either removed from one of your histories, or altered/changed significantly.

@everyone: If you're wondering why I haven't posted yet today, I'm waiting on MQuinny, since he's kind of left my elf girl hanging.
If he hasn't posted by tonight, I will move on tomorrow without him.
Time Lady

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Ok, fixed

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Brilliant. He's accepted. Feel free to post whenever you're ready.
Time Lady

Postby darkshark » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Doctress Who wrote:Also, excluding darkshark

:c

I'll post, so I can be included in the cool group.
buh

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 am

Lol, that was me excluding you from the 'not cool' group. I already know you plan to post/have posted (haven't looked at the IC yet), that's why I didn't include you.
Time Lady

Postby Mathias » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Can't wait for Billiam to get his comeuppance.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Sooner than you think.
Although, you can count yourself lucky it wasn't Angelo that was serving you :D Then you would have physically got your ass kicked.

I'll do Lizzie's portion of the post later. But I'll just get Penna's bit posted now.
Time Lady

Postby Mathias » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 pm

How does she know he's a "Doctor"?

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Mathias in the IC wrote:"Good god, woman! Do you heckle all of your patrons this way? I don't have time to waste answering forms and filling out questions! I am a doctor!"

Plus, I imagine what he is wearing might have given away his profession too.
Time Lady

Postby Mathias » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm

lol

He is wearing a surgical mask around his neck, isn't he? (Did they have those in the 1800s?) And that reflector. Duh. Duh, Math.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Well, I did say this wasn't going to be completely historically correct, now did I?

Don't forget, this is a completely different world to the one we know. If they have steampunk and clockpunk, I'm sure a surgical mask, historically correct or not, would still fit in :3
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 am

Math; Here. For you.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Mathias » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 am

Okay.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:50 pm

D: I go on vacation only to come back and be thrown into the non-cool group. My self esteem, she weeps. T_T
Anywho. I'm posting, I'm posting, just give me a break. I'm at work right now so my posts in each RP will be scattered. I think I'll go post Malon first.....*wide grin*
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Sorry. I guess that's what happens when the IC goes up whilst you're away, haha.

And MQuinny, who is this 'Leslie' you speak of? You mean Lizzie, right?
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey, Quinn's back!! ( I think)

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Perhaps.
Although I think my special GM poking skills may have helped :<

Anyway, I'll throw a post up either tonight or tomorrow when I get up.
Time Lady

Postby darkshark » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Doctress Who: I'm just posting this so she'll put me in her sig.
buh

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Oh ha ha. Nice try. ;D

Sorry about the delay in posting. I blame Spam for introducing me to Minecraft. The thing is too bloody addictive.
Must... write... post...
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Woah, speaking of the devil, I'm playing Inf-DevAlpha as we speak

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing