HAWK DOWN!!!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Well folks I am one page away from finishing this chapter. The next update will be on tuesday after that I am taking 2 weeks to finish up the pages for chapter 3. Then I will begin updating again. Also I just want to mention to those who feel as if the story is progressing slowly, please remember I have a life as well and I can't devote all of my time to this and I am constantly learning to get better. This is my first comic and still is good practice for me I have 2 other comics I've worked on since then and will be continuing both, one of which is called Immortal Dreams. You can Got to my deviantart page to find out more. http://strifehell.deviantart.com/
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: HAWK DOWN!!!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Yay! You're back! I understand about the whole slow progression, not all of us are 40 year old virgins in our mother's basement speaking old english, and reading all we can about DnD, while eating hotpockets. For those of you who coincidentally do that, I apologize if I've offended you.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Stan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 am

You might have offended 99.9% of this website. LOL! JK! I'm a closet nerd don't tell nobody!
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 am

Lol anyone on this post will know. Lol. Yeah but nice work.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Return to Comic Updates and News!