Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups open-

Postby Garethcool » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 am

Cheesemore wrote:Both. Definately both.

Lysander was never MEANT to be a teacher. He was an angsty, quick-acting, child-like orphan.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 am

You'll be fine, I believe in you. -thumbs up-

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 am

*just checked IC* Whoa, when did... I never even saw you guys make those posts. o.O *shakes his head a bit*
Demon of Elru

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 pm

-Pushes Ro Wong into the IC thread-
Listen.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm

But Music, you never posted for Helios. Counter hasn't posted yet, nor has our newest student. If anything... -Pushes Music into IC thread-
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:08 pm

But, but.
It's 1 in the morning here. 3:
Listen.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

And you had how many days before I noticed the posts to make your own? *shakes finger* Silly Mac. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby TripleMoon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Holy crap, how long has it been?

How long since I have not posted?
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby counterfeitself » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Well you see, No one has answered Marius' Question. He has no idea who Ichiro is.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Wasn't he watching the fights from earlier? T1 was Ichiro and Sebastian, if he remembered that much, all he'd have to do is look around for one of those two (and since Ichiro is the only one near by, by default he'd go there).
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby counterfeitself » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

He was late because he forgot his shoes and gloves, so he missed that fight.

Postby TripleMoon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 pm

O_O

I am evidently surprised.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm

counterfeitself wrote:He was late because he forgot his shoes and gloves, so he missed that fight.

Hmm, how about this then. Ichiro's a boy's name right? He looks for a guy near by. Helios and Ichiro are the only ones. Helios is with Epalm, that means the other guy must be Ichiro.

Kind of Hard for me to change my post about mentioning who Ichiro is, considering where Epalm was and currently is.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

Or you could make a minor post for Epalm answering the question, since the character really is seriously asking. I don't mind some people making a couple posts before waiting, long as they don't try to ignore characters or force hits using it. It'd probably help your guys make strategies or clear up things like this.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 am

Alright I threw in a short paragraph answering his question in my last post (2nd paragraph). Glad we could get this out of the way.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Seirui » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 am

Will post this afternoon, not sure about what...
With Harper mind controlled and roundtown nowhere to be found, it look's like the undead kid's outta thing's to hit.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 am

Can shoot Breeder's bugs.

Heck, go for the eye. That's their weakspot.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am

Please don't. I like Epalm without shards of metal sticking out of him.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Seirui » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am

Yea I figured something bad would happen, it's never as easy as 'shoot it in the eye' these days.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am

Oh, it works.

For the archer. I mean, Helios popped a few of them right after they first came out. He didn't get hurt at all~
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

You're a trap.

Postby Musicmac » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:46 am

Ro Wong wrote:Oh, it works.

For the archer. I mean, Helios popped a few of them right after they first came out. He didn't get hurt at all~

Listen.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 am

"Your lack of faith is disturbing..."

Be warned... Your shields can't deflect awesome of my magnitude.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 pm

That's my line you son of a bitch!
Best be looking behind you from here on out....

Postby Villain » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:51 am

Always knew high school was really hell. Well here is my CS

Teacher: No

Name- Xexbro bane-rift

Age- Human years: 1600 Draconic: 16

Height- 6 “5

Weight- He weighs rather lightly due to him being a third ghost.

Appearance: Xexbro is a three headed hydra. He stands on his hind legs like a human but is slightly hunched over. His left head is rotted and zombie like, his middle head is made completely of bones with a rib cage down his bulky long neck, and his right head is shrouded completely in a black fog with only ominous red eyes visible. The bone head will ignite in green fire when he grows angry turning it hard and black, while his right head fades in and out of the physical world. His zombie head’s left cheek is rotted to the bone and its skin is a pale sick white. His chest is rotted and bony while his arms and legs are simply pale white. His tail is made of black bone surrounded in a small black fog that only slightly blocks out vision of the tail. He wears a black robe that covers his entire body except for his tail. It is painted with symbols of skeletons and unholy writings.

Personality: Xexbro is rather quite looking but once his outer shell is cracked he can be a bit of a social butterfly. So far one of the few people who can do that is his eternal soul-bound skeletal companion Chuckles and his two other manifestations. They contain the other half of him that is bright and happy as they normally act like performers on a daily bases. Which will normally drive Xex insane when they get full barber shop triplet with him. He is loyal and bound to protect anyone worthy enough to the end. Though don’t let that make you think he’s an honorable fighter, he will use any dirty trick or maneuver possible to beat you to a bloody pulp.

Background: Xexbro was born a long time ago by the mythical hydra. He was spawned after the hydra took the form of a human to recreate the entire hydra species. Xexbro and his 3 other siblings trained to become powerful beasts capable of stopping the human’s genocide campaign. Xexbro had taken the art of necromancy hoping to revive a large majority of his species. He soon crafted a scythe out of his own black scaly flesh creating a living weapon to channel his negative energy. At the age of 16 the famous Hercules had invaded there home and began slaughtering them. Xexbro was the last to go down but he had a back up plan. Xexbro had transferred his soul into a rock inside the cave he was butchered in. It was set to revive his body as a lich after it was safe. Of course he wasn’t a master necromancer so he had to cut some corners and instead it was set to revive him when it was impossible for humans at that time to reach him. So he lay in that cave for centuries until a mining company blew a chunk of rock through the mountain connected to the cave. The rubble had sealed the cave completely which created a bubble of safety. Again he had to cut some corners so instead of becoming a single undead entity he had to due a small portion of 1/3 of each type he could think of skeleton, zombie, and Wraith. After awakening in a strange foreign world he sought out a form of safety to live in which brought him to this school.

Type: Undead Hydra necromancer

Weapon: A scythe made of black flesh with bone spikes on the top of the scythe near the blade. The blade itself is made of crystallized light green hydra blood. It is indestructible and due to its toxicity has a trail of putrid rotting smell come from it that inflicts a random deadly poison and or disease on strike.

Trinket: The skull of his brother and sister that are used as gloves to blast out his diseases and dark abilities.

Powers: Summon ancestor- Summons an undead lesser dragon to fight for him. They can swap between the three types at Xexbro’s will to become versatile at both combat and espionage.
Wretched death: Unleashes ten random diseases from his mouth that adapt to affect the enemy. At the end of the tenth one they combine with the bubonic plague to target the enemies’ life force.
Chuckle bomb: Xexbro grabs chuckles and holds him like a spear tossing him at the enemy. Chuckle’s then swaps to his on-fire manifestation and explodes on contact. It takes 5 minutes for chuckles to rematerialize.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing