Kingdom Hearts RP v.3 *Dead*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP v.3: The Darkness Manifest *Sign-ups Open*

Postby ViviGlow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 am

I'm good with Sol and Damien.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 am

Red, you're forgetting about Aura. Her character is going to meet her team on a different world.
Though technically, I think we are short a person since two people left and we've only filled one spot.
Speaking of, Geo, I could throw together a temp character until we find a permanent one.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Redsnow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 am

Naw - I didn't forget Aura - how can anyone forget Aura? - I just didn't factor her character in to this precise division because it seemed like Sentios was pretty keen on being in Aura's character's group.

And what's going to happen to that temp character to make that character temporary? Will you be the one to do it in? I'm into some pretty kinky stuff, but even I have to admit that's just a bit perverse.

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 am

Well, to have to kill off my own character would do me good, as a writer I hate doing it, but I need to be able to kill off unneeded characters. I find that I go out of my way to explain them away, when killing them would be the fastest and easiest way of getting rid of them.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

Don't have to already know magic to summon Odin. Anyone that uses the chant can do it. Just that the energy drained on those with less experience in such matters would be a bit... Well, as I sad before, it's like getting punched in the gut.
Demon of Elru

Postby Geomancer » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Alright, I'll accept your explanation, Sentios. And Karo, go ahead. It'll be a good experience... well, an experience anyway.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Sentios » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Don't have to already know magic to summon Odin. Anyone that uses the chant can do it. Just that the energy drained on those with less experience in such matters would be a bit... Well, as I sad before, it's like getting punched in the gut.

So Lern could summon Odin easily then? Seems like we'd be a good pairing in that aspect but it's up to you.
I've never been one to make a lot of plans in advance.

Also giving heads up that for the next 10 days or so I can't guarantee I'll be around. I've got work and we're moving.
Wizard Status. 5 more years
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 pm

So Geo, before I get started, exactly how absurd can I get with this character?

Postby Redsnow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 pm

MR. POTATO HEAD.

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Not quite, no.

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 am

Well.... Simply put, someone like Merlin can summon him easily. Your guy, while experienced, would still be hit hard. Just not quite as hard as the others.
Demon of Elru

Postby Wazit » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:38 am

I want the opportunity to kill off the character hehehe

Postby Karo » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 am

And thus Wazit shall become my murderer!

Postby Geomancer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Karo wrote:So Geo, before I get started, exactly how absurd can I get with this character?

I trust you enough to not make it super absurd but interesting is fine.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Regalus » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Well here's my attempt for the number nine spot. Due to technical difficulties I haven't been able to upload Gryrion's picture yet, but I thought it best to post the rest of the stuff while I wrestled with photobucket. Also, pardon the ginormus amounts of text; I tend to get rather...wordy when I'm inspired. In any case, enjoy. Questions, comments and suggestions welcomed.

Appearance:

Gryrion's current humanoid form resembles that of of an eighteen year old boy. He stands at around 5'8 and weighs slightly over 145 pounds and posses a very well developed athletic build thanks to his desire to make his puny body more...acceptable. Though his sun kissed body is handsome by human standards, it is marked by the scars of his many encounters against the heartless. The large majority of these are on his back and legs. For the most part his true nature is impossible to determine, but there are two features which give away his exotic nature. His azure hair which he keeps short and quite messy, living with scales all ones life doesn't actually prepare you for hair styling, and his amber eyes which emit and eerie glow.

Being new to the whole "clothing" thing, Gryrion has yet to develop a sense of fashion per say. More often than not you'll see him wearing the first pieces of clothing he can scrounge up in the world his visiting. He prefers to wear shorts or baggy pants simply for the freedom of movement they provide. He prefers to wear boots while traveling for their protection, though he normally uses sandals during his down time. While he prefers to be shirtless, if only because he normally rips them apart when he sprouts his wings, but if he must wear one the best thing you'll get him to wear are cheap sleeveless shirts.

Here's a picture to give you an idea of what he looks like

Weapon of Choice:

Typically he prefers to use his bodies natural weapons (Fists, Claws, Tail, ect) to fight, whenever possible. Though if push comes to shove can make use of the dagger.

Ebon Blade: As it's name might suggest the blade of the 7 inch dagger is black and cold to the touch. The blade is slightly curved and only has one cutting end. By all respects it's a normal dagger with the exception that it's made out of a shadow dragon's claw making it incredibly resilient, more so than most metals. Of course due to it's history, Gryrion prefers to take it out as little as possible. However, it is his only method to travel between worlds. During sunset and sunrise only, this blade is capable of opening a gateway to a nearby world across the darkness after being blown by a dragon's breath. This gateway closes the moment the dragon who provided the breath walks through.

Magical Abilities:

Manifestations: In a nutshell, manifestations represent Gry's attempt at retaining some of his former draconic glory. While the curse prevents him from maintaining them permanently he is still capable of calling forth his former gifts when the need arises, with varying difficulty.

*Claws/Fangs:
A true dragon need not sword, nor spear so long as his claws are ready and his teeth sharp.
The simple manifestation and his man method of combat. His claws sharp enough to damage stone and with his strength, even as a human he is more than capable of cleaving through it. As for his fangs, though rarely used in combat are excellent at what they do. His proud to say that he has yet to find I hide he can't bite through, though he shies away from using them on armor for obvious reasons.

*Dragon Sight/Hearing/Scent:
Man can only dream of the world seen through a dragon's eye.
While his senses are more acute than that of most humans, it pales in comparison to his former ones. However with the splitting of his Irises and lengthening of the ears, this manifestation brings forth his full senses. His sense of smell rivals that of a blood hound. His sight greater than an eagles; allowing him to see as clear as day in the darkest of nights and murkiest of waters, and while being able to hear a pin drop fall at the other side of the house.

*Scales:
As long as a dragon has his scales he need never fear the weapons of man.
This manifestation allows Gryrion to don his true skin, as silver and sapphire scales litter his oddly. Each one shimmering like a jewel in the light and their strength shamming even the greatest steel armor and being resistant to most forms of harm, especially fire and acids. This is one of his most important manifestations as well as the second of the hardest too maintain. Typically he only manifests portions of it were needed, reducing the amount of strain caused by it; only using a full manifestation in the most dire of circumstances.

*Wings:
The gift of flight is one of the greatest bestowed upon a dragon, for no sight can compare to that of a dragon in flight.
These mighty sapphire wings are strong enough to lift at least twice his own weight and can be used for gliding, and with a well time flap can cause a gust of wind strong enough to low small objects away. However, due to the gross manipulation of his form they require a good deal of focus to maintain often requiring only short term flight or else he could tire. The one benefit he must admit, is that his smaller form has granted him far more maneuverability than he had before.

*Dragon Fire:
Woe unto those who believe themselves guarded from a dragon's wrath.
The inner flame of a dragon is not the same that burns atop a candle or within a chimney; nay it is the flame of their very heart and soul. Their flame glows brighter than any other, it's colors and dance speak a thousand words about the true nature of the dragon's heart and it is for this reason that it is their mightiest weapon. Be it a cone of flames scorching the land, a jet whose warm embrace devours its foes or and orb ready to burst and burn away all around it, a dragon's breath is their mightiest weapon. Burning with the might and passion of it souls, it is hotter than any mundane flame and burn even the strongest of metals. Though the curse didn't effect his breath as much as the rest of him, it still prevents him from using his inner flame frivolously. Unless his grants his inner flame some reprieve between uses he will find himself fatigued rather quickly; as his inner flame is smothered by the curse.

True form:
A true dragon is akin to a natural disaster. Should you bring upon yourself a true dragon's wrath, prayer is your only hope. For without the mercy of the gods, absolute ruin awaits you.
Should need arise and the situation prove far too dire Gryrion is capable of conjuring up all his strength to hold back the tides of darkness which have invaded him, thus returning to his true glorious state. In his true form he is an immense dragon crowned with two ivory hornsand covered with sapphire and silver scales, standing over twenty five feet tall thirty five from tail tip to nose, with a wing span of thirty feet. In this form he is far stronger than in his sealed form, being able to topple small building with a single sweep of his tail and his flame can wipe out entire bands of foes in a single breath. His scales make all but the mightiest strike nothing more than a nuisance, while his claws and bite can rend apart the mightiest of fortresses. However, all this power comes at a price. Holding back the tide of darkness only ensures that its crash will be even greater once it comes down upon you, and it shall. He can only stay in this state for thirty seconds, any longer than that and the curse begins raging forth sapping his of his life force. Usually after sixty seconds he'll either collapse from shear exhaustion or will die from the strain of the curse. God's only now what would happen to him then.

Strength Focus: He focuses in close-quarters combat, while he prefers to fight unarmed he has grown proficient with daggers, taking advantage of his superior strength and manifestations whenever he can.

Brief description of Character:

Personality
Gryrion is a proud and honorable warrior. He is steadfast in his beliefs, loyal to those who are with him and a plague to those who stand against him. He is kind and compassionate to only those who deserve it and will give no quarter to those who don't. His trust is a just as as valuable it is hard to come by , because he holds anyone who desires to be his friend or ally to the same standards he holds himself. Oddly enough he's attracted to people who are different from him, especially those who come of as lighthearted or carefree. He finds their presence comforting and enjoyable, like a breath of fresh air.

He's tried to reign in emotion in order to mingle with them better, but he can only restrain himself for so long before he returns to the boisterous man that he is. As a dragon he feels emotions rather deeply, her cares and loves with all his heart and hates with his very soul. This intensity tends to make him rub people the wrong way, his brutal honesty hasn't helped him much either. Once his eyes are set on a goal his is an unstoppable juggernaut and will reach that goal by almost any means. He is also confident being imagining almost to the point of arrogance at time, though unlike most his pride isn't without cause.

He is fearless, though most would say reckless, and bares a grudge against all heartless and their kin. He uses whatever opportunity he can find to get him closer to the one who cursed him, but until he finds her he'll satiate his wrath with her minions. Although he might not openly admit it his curse has given him one boon which he might have never had, the chance to see other worlds. He eagerly awaits what he'll find in each one he travels with the wide-eyed curiosity of a child and with an open mind.

History
Gryrion comes from a world of myth and magic by the name of Altaria, where dragon's are the unchallenged lords of the lands. Born to a proud family in service to their lord, High Lord Ramigaz. From a young age he knew that one day he'd be great, one day he too would be a true warrior and bring honor and respect to his clan like his father. So, he did all he could to attain his goal much to his mother's dismay; who had hoped that he would be a scholar like his older kin had been, but that was not his calling. As soon as he breathed his first flame he began his training under his father. From this time in his young life come some of his most cherished memories come from this period of his life; watching his father duel his fellows, lying on the ground with his father after a grueling training session, visiting other lands and even his first kill. Though all these memories paled with the pride he felt when he was finally welcomed into his lord's court and joined the ranks of the guardians of his land. Just in time, for the wheels of fate had begun to turn.

They came silently in the night; unseen and unheard until it was too late. Awoken by roars and the shaking of the very land, he rose from his den only to see chaos. A swarm of creatures laid sieged to their home, already wyrm's both great and small battled these fiends. It didn't take long for he too to be attacked by these demons; it took him all his strength to strike down the brood that had over come him. Every where he looked he saw his kin warring against the swarm, though they struck many of them down they made no progress. The swarm seemed endless in size, even the skies were infested with these creatures. Banding together the managed to hold the forces only their flames seemed to hold them at bay.

At first light the creatures vanished as quickly as they had first arrived. Leaving only ruins and death were they had struck. By some miracle, he had manged to survive that night; though many of his kin had fallen. After the funeral rites had been completed, the lord called a great congregation. It seemed that they had not been the only ones attacked the previous night, reports from all over the land reported the same thing. These invaders had arrived and struck without warning and vanished at day break. No sage knew what these creatures were or why they had come, though they did now one thing. They would return.

They made what little preparations they could, prayed to their gods and waited for the sun to go down. Just as the sages had predicted, they had arrived and yet again we had managed to fight them off. This followed each night. Many lives were lost during the first week, but they had grown adept at fighting those creatures. This continued for almost a lunar cycle until something new happened. Just as they were going to incinerate the blasted things as they rose from the shadows, a path was formed through them. Gryrion and his kin watched as a figure seemed to rise from them from they inky black depth. Walking towards the citadel was an ebon dragon with emerald eyes, emblazoned on its chest was the same mark as those of the demons. The sight of the beast stirred a burning hate within him, had it not been for his father's presence he may have acted on it. Sadly not all of the wyrms had been able to hold themselves. One wyrm leapt to strike the creature, however from the beasts maw erupted a sickly green flame. Those flames had burned him to crisp before he had gotten within twenty yards, the demons devoured all that was left. It was clear to all, that this thing was not like the others.

The ebon dragon then asked for an audience with the lord, if denied he promissed to unleash the full number of his legion upon us. Many wyrms wished to rip the beast to pieces, but the elders did not which to risk any more of our people. So, a cease fire was called and he and his father were ordered to escort it. Now that the beast was closer, he understood why it had stirred them so. The beast was not a dragon, but a mockery. It looked so much like them and yet was so different. It was no wonder his flame had stirred in its presence.

Upon reaching the audience chamber, Lord Ramigaz demanded an explanation for what they were and what they wanted it simply replied "We are heartless, we do as our mistress beckons." When he asked who their mistress was he spoke the words that still hunt him to this day. "She is Maleficent, her word is law. Surrender now or perish, you have no choice," Ramigaz roared in outrage, but before he could strike the mockery down, dark tendrils shot out from its form and knocked Lord Ramigaz into the next chamber.

As Gryrion and his fellows charged at it, the black dragon unleashed a great conflagration blowing them all away. Gryrion himself broke through the next room. Before he could charge back into the room he was over taken by a group of heartless, he took quite a beating before he managed to destroy them.
As he searched for Lord Ramigaz he came upon his father; though trapped beneath a column he told him that there lord was battling the beast outside. He immediately leapt out a hole in the wall and flew out in search of them.

He spotted them far into the outskirts of their home. From where he was he couldn't make out much of the scene; Ramigaz was pinned to the floor by dark tendrils and the ebony dragon loomed over him as raised his claws alit with black flames as energy crackled around him. Without a moments hesitation he dove for it, slamming himself into the beasts sides. Upon hitting the ground he roared in pain as he was engulfed by it. The last thing he saw before he fell unconscious from the pain was the ebon dragon rising from the ground as it spat on him, before turning its back to him.

He awoke in both shock and horror several days later to find his body changed beyond fathomable recognition. Luckily his father had heard his scream and entered along side Ramigaz, and explained what had happened to him. His attack had given Ramigaz enough time to brake free and land a killing blow. With it gone, it seemed that the rest of the heartless loss their will to fight; or at least were called back. Since then the heartless had stopped attacking, though the sages seemed to believe that they were just regrouping or had been ordered elsewhere for the time being. Sadly, unlike the heartless the mockeries death had not banished the spell, but merely weakened it.

Though the sages lacked the proper understanding of the magic powering the spell, as well as the power to undo it they did manage to find away to hold it back by altering the spells nature, by adding an extra layer to it. So, long as the layer remains the rest of the curse will remain dormant. Though his father had mentioned that he might still use his former gifts, it would just take a bit of training. While his new state was still a shock the thought of regaining his natural talents at least proved promising enough.

After weeks of training to get used to his new body (lord knows how long it took him to learn how to walk on two legs) and regain his former power he managed a brake through. With enough focus he could coax his inner flame enough to allow himself to take a closer semblance to his true self, and although this portion of his training was grueling at least he was making progress at least he didn't have to worry about getting killed if someone sneezed to close to him. All seemed to be going well,until he relapsed during one of his. It seemed that the curse was far more pervasive than they had originally believed, it would seem that his inner flame aggravated it. This was what had allowed him to take on his former talents. However, it seemed that if his inner flame weakened the curse would strengthen in return.

At that moment Gryrion's world came crashing down on him. Before he had a goal to distract himself with, but now that it proved to only worsening his condition, he could no longer avoid the truth. His life was gone. He believed himself to be a fool for believing that things could ever return to the way they were. How could he serve his lord if it took him hours to walk through the Ruby palace unaided? How could he defend his people when he was the size of a wyrmling? And now even his one shot at regaining his status would prove his undoing. Gryrion wept that night.

The next morning he was called to Ramigaz's personal chamber. He knew what was coming; without his might he could was not even worthy of being a guardian to his people. However, Gryrion's suspicions were the furthest thing from the truth. Upon his arrival he found Ramigaz speaking with several of the sages, once he made his presence known Lord Ramigaz sent away the guards.

"Young Gryrion; had it not been for you I may have fallen that fallen that dread fall day," so began Ramigaz.

"Think nothing of it my lord, it was my duty," spoke Gryrion humbly.

"Aye, it was. There fore it is time I do mine and be fair with you child. Though we may not be able to cure you, there may be someone who can,"

Ramigaz could not believe what he was hearing" I-Is there really?"

"Indeed; what you about to hear is part of a secrete I once promised to keep, but the times for secretes is over. Long ago, I met a group of travelers who came to our land. I by chance found them during one of my own travels. We spoke with each other and I invited them here. We learned much from each other, in fact you are already indebted to them. You see, the method we used to save you was based on things that they had taught us and a spell their wizard used," explained Ramigaz.

It was quite a bit to take in, but Gryrion was mostly overwhelmed by the fact that there was someone who could help him. "How do we call him?"

"Alas we can not," said Ramigaz shaking his head "Though we were amiable, Prince Michel and his band refused. You see, it had been agreed by the kings of old that multiple worlds should never meet. In fact, by being here he had broken that law. A point that his adviser made quite evident through out his stay."

"Surely there must be something that can be done!" exclaimed Gryrion refusing to let this chance pass him by.

"There is," replied one of the sages as he placed a chest at Gryrion's feet "Since the prince first left we had attempted to create away for us to travel to other worlds. We were never able to accomplish much, that was until the heartless arrived."

Gryrion opened the chest and found a black dagger placed open a white cloth. The daggers blade seemed odd to him and yet, seemed familiar. "Wait a moment this is..." he began in an agitated tone before being cut of by another sage.

"The black dragon's fang yes. It proved to be the catalyst we needed. To open a gate way through the worlds, ironic isn't it?" commented the sage, who received a scowl from both Ramigaz and Gryrion.

"Gryrion, that truth of the matter is thus. We cannot help you anymore than we have; however Prince Michel and the people of his kingdom might. If not, than sure there most be someone amongst the stars who can help you. Moreover, there might be a way to put an end to the heartless for good and save our world." stated Gryrion.

"Why me sire? Surely one of the others would be of more use to you than I," Gryrion said his heart beating quickly. He knew he wasn't the strongest guardian even as his true self, there had to be a catch.

"The gateway that we can generate is far too small for anything but a wyrmling to cross. However, you can." explained one of the sages "It can only be you, so will you do this?"

"Of course, I will!" he exclaimed eagerly

"Know this young one, if you go there might be a chance that you might not be able to return should you cure yourself, unless you find Prince Michel. Do you still wish to go? " added Ramigaz

Gryrion thought it over for a few moments and spoke, "Yes. Should the heartless return in greater numbers I'll be nothing but a hindrance to you all. Moreover, as you said, this might be may only chance to become normal again. Besides if I look like this, how in the name of the three seas am I going to find a mate?" he explained trying to end on a lighter note.

"Very well child, we shall prepare somethings for your journey, you shall leave in three days time."And with that Ramigaz concluded the meeting.

Just as ordered, Gryrion said his goodbyes and prepared to leave. Though it was harder than he thought, he knew that he'd come back one day soon. Since then he's been hopping from world to world; searching for whatever rumors he can find concerning the heartless. He fought against them across dozens of worlds, and he'll kept doing so until he cures himself and pays a personal visit to this "Maleficent" his heard so much about. Until then he'll be the biggest thorn in it's side the darkness has ever seen.

Stats

Sword: 4
Wand: 0
Shield: 3
Last edited by Regalus on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Karo » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 pm

We generally like words for the appearance section. Pictures can accompany, but words are expected.

As for the rest of it, I'm just going to leave that to Geo.

Postby Wazit » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:28 am

Karo wrote:And thus Wazit shall become my murderer!

Oh yeah!

Postby Redsnow » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am

Karo wrote:We generally like words for the appearance section. Pictures can accompany, but words are expected.

Maybe that's the point. The character is invisible, even when highlighted.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeah, appearance needs to appear.

Your history was long but it seems fine to me.

I really don't like ultimate forms that tend to knock you out or at least take you out of the fight. Considering his power, I think you should reduce the time to maybe fifteen seconds.

By the way, that is an excellent CS for a person with 13 posts.

In three days I will make the groups myself using your characters opinions. You can reason out how it happened if you want.

GMancer

Postby Karo » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 pm

I just want to voice right now that I'm a little unsure of the whole dragon-human hybrid thing Regulus has going on.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Aye, so am I, but I see no real reason to ban it.

He's not a hybrid, anyway. He's a dragon stuck in human form until they kill the old biddy.

GMancer

Postby Regalus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Redsnow wrote:
Karo wrote:We generally like words for the appearance section. Pictures can accompany, but words are expected.

Maybe that's the point. The character is invisible, even when highlighted.

Okay, sorry about. Since I had seen that at least one of the accepted Characters only had a picture in the appearance section, I thought it was okay. In any case, I'll have the appearance section up tomorrow.

Geomancer wrote:Yeah, appearance needs to appear.

Your history was long but it seems fine to me.

I really don't like ultimate forms that tend to knock you out or at least take you out of the fight. Considering his power, I think you should reduce the time to maybe fifteen seconds.

By the way, that is an excellent CS for a person with 13 posts.

In three days I will make the groups myself using your characters opinions. You can reason out how it happened if you want.
Let's see 15 seconds should translate into... two maybe three posts. That seems fine, considering that he wouldn't use it much. To clarify, I remove the exhaustion side effect and lower the transformations duration to 15 seconds, correct? Also, thanks for the compliment Geo. :grin:

Karo wrote:I just want to voice right now that I'm a little unsure of the whole dragon-human hybrid thing Regulus has going on.

Yay, Geo pretty much nailed. If you want picture his current condition, a tweeked version of the spell Donald uses to polymorph everyone. The key difference here is that his nerfed him. I hope that helps puut you at ease. If not feel free to speak your mind.

Postby Wazit » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:09 am

Ya know this guy should be fighting Malificent lol

Postby Redsnow » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:40 am

It'd be kind of sad if all we had to do was crawl up his back and smack at his head to win without taking damage.

Postby Regalus » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 am

No worries, if that happens I'll just use the secret art of "Rolover".

Btw, Gryrion's appearance is up. Now to the hard part, how to insert him...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing