You Say Potato, I Say...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Pretty blunt don't you think?

Have any evidence to support your theory?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Gato » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
JesusChrist wrote:OH MY FATHER.

I HAVE MET THE ANTI CHRIST.


OH SHI-



Anything that can frighten both my lord savior and Blood Lord must surely mean the end of the universe as we know it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Again, I was having such a good day! :frown:

Hey Jesus. He's you're archenemy. Kickk his a** back down to Hell and tell him to wait another one hundred years. I don't want the world to end yet. :eek:
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 pm

madmonkey wrote:Chances LaLa is out for revenge about 90%
Chances she is a rival romance about 10%

Go reread the last page.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
madmonkey wrote:Chances LaLa is out for revenge about 90%
Chances she is a rival romance about 10%

Go reread the last page.


I guess you agree with me about showing the evidence of this, eh, Blood Lord?

Now theory is complete without evidence! :)
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Immortal_Knight » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 am

So i just re-read through part of chapter 4, along with the entirety of chapter 5 and 6.

I have a few questions.

firstly, how come bleedman used an obviously fake name on this page?

http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=109

the name is MEDAbot. not MEGA. unless it had something to do with copyrights?

besides the fact that i happen to think it awesome that he would put medabots in the comic anyway.

number 2: will we ever find out what exactly coop did HERE?

also wanted to mention the fact that deedee might actually RETURN as evidenced
HERE

as well as the fact that dexter didn't even know mandark had a sister until he revealed her
HERE

also wanted to comment FANSERVICE FTW! as shown
HERE

and that mandark had a very nice death scene shown
HERE
and
HERE

One more thing.
Dont forget that the PPG themselves had a sister that died. So now we have three characters, two of whom have lost a sister, and one who's lost a brother. But now, after re-reading through those chapters, i realize (and remember) now why dexter would react in the way he did after first meeting....

LALA VAVA! *cue thunder + lightning*
offline
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby apstorm » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Moment I saw the "Yes! Have some!" all I could think of was Rick Moranis in Ghostbusters...

Immortal_Knight wrote:firstly, how come bleedman used an obviously fake name on this page?

http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=109

the name is MEDAbot. not MEGA. unless it had something to do with copyrights?

besides the fact that i happen to think it awesome that he would put medabots in the comic anyway.

I think this has more to do with how the 'medabot' in that scene is 'mega'-sized, and thus it was given a new name to denote it's 'mega'-stature. At least, that's my take on it.
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:11 am
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Immortal_Knight wrote:number 2: will we ever find out what exactly coop did HERE?

Its obvious. He pushed the "WTF!!?" button.

Immortal_Knight wrote:also wanted to mention the fact that deedee might actually RETURN as evidenced
HERE

We know.

Immortal_Knight wrote:as well as the fact that dexter didn't even know mandark had a sister until he revealed her
HERE

We know. Also, the link is off and is only for the current page.

Immortal_Knight wrote:also wanted to comment FANSERVICE FTW! as shown
HERE

We know.

Immortal_Knight wrote:and that mandark had a very nice death scene shown
HERE
and
HERE

We know.

Immortal_Knight wrote:Dont forget that the PPG themselves had a sister that died. So now we have three characters, two of whom have lost a sister, and one who's lost a brother.

We FUCKING KNOW.

Listen you pinhead cockbiting motherless fucktard. We've read the comic, stop stating the known unless its to prove the point. You think you're the first one to sit down and read the comic? You think you're the only one who doesn't go back on occasion and read them?

We know. We've read it, and most of us are old enough to remember the cartoons. Still though, any retarded Bleedfag could have understood what you just pointed out by reading the comic for themselves.

Stop being such a moron.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Immortal_Knight » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:31 pm

jesus christ (and yes i do mean both the user AND the real guy) would somebody put that guy on a leash? I mean holy shit, i've never EVER seen a response like that in the over 10 years i've been on various forums.

excuse the fuck out of me for wanting to point out some stuff that i thought was cool, and for wanting to emphasize on some other points that i thought was relevant to the coversation about dexter.

I do realize though, that you are "special" case who seems to be prone to hatefulness towards noobs and may not reflect the opinion at large.

If i have offended anyone else BESIDES THIS COCKSUCKER then i apologize in advance.
offline
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Put Blood Lord on a leash? :frown:

No moron would do that to Blood Lord! And calling him a C***sucker is even worse. It's Blood Lord, it's his job basically. Not to mention that you actually said that to a vet.

And I've been on this sight for less time than you and I already know that stuff! And also we get that what you were trying to do but please try NOT to say obvious things. Most of the stuff you said even I already knew. V_V

Just don't piss off the vets. They'll kill you.

Blood Lord. When you're on, show a little mercy (Even though that's not you). He has only been on this sight a week and a half more than me.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Immortal_Knight » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Kill me? KILL ME? wtf is that supposed to mean? he isn't a mod or anything is he? I aint afraid of him.
offline
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Immortal_Knight wrote: i've never EVER seen a response like that in the over 10 years i've been on various forums.

There is a first time for everything.

Do you also think we care that you've been cruising the interwebs for ten years? Because you time spent on the web means absolutely nothing here.

SoulSaphire wrote:Blood Lord. When you're on, show a little mercy (Even though that's not you). He has only been on this sight a week and a half more than me.

Today's special is... ahh screw it. I'm not going to use that generic line.

Basically no. I'm merciful against silly little newbs, not morons and other types of idiots.

Immortal_Knight wrote:excuse the fuck out of me for wanting to point out some stuff that i thought was cool,

Then you should have mentioned "oh yeah, I think this be so kick ass stuff right here", not randomly begun pointing out the obvious.

Immortal_Knight wrote:I do realize though, that you are "special" case who seems to be prone to hatefulness towards noobs and may not reflect the opinion at large.

You offered no opinion, just obvious statements that everyone already knew and didn't really care for.

Hatefulness towards noobs. Yes, you are entirely correct. I hate new people that have earned the hate of the majority of people. Its because they annoy the hell out of me.

However, I am relatively tolerant of new members and attempt to help them until the prove too hopeless to be helped.

The opinion at large is a very vague term in this case. Sometimes I do agree with it, and other times I offer different ideas that complete destroy the so-called "opinion at large".
Immortal_Knight wrote:Kill me? KILL ME? wtf is that supposed to mean? he isn't a mod or anything is he? I aint afraid of him.

You say you've been on the internet for how long?

Read the post you responded to again, then think, read again, and you'll find out that she isn't talking about me in that case.


Also, I want to point this out. My reaction might have been a little too much, and for that I apologize just for the part where I called you a "pinhead cockbiting motherless fucktard". However, post more coherently next time, and you won't have a problem again.

Now seriously, this is over now. Banishment can be given out for flamewars and taking threads off track. Next post be PpGD related plzkthx.

If you want to continue this Immortal, take it to the Spam section.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Eh, I'm merciful.

Read the post you responded to again, then think, read again, and you'll find out that she isn't talking about me in that case.


She? Are you talking about me? Because if so I have news for you: I'm a guy! :frown:
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby gaz13 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am

hn
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Immortal_Knight » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Immortal_Knight wrote: i've never EVER seen a response like that in the over 10 years i've been on various forums.

There is a first time for everything.

Do you also think we care that you've been cruising the interwebs for ten years? Because you time spent on the web means absolutely nothing here.

SoulSaphire wrote:Blood Lord. When you're on, show a little mercy (Even though that's not you). He has only been on this sight a week and a half more than me.

Today's special is... ahh screw it. I'm not going to use that generic line.

Basically no. I'm merciful against silly little newbs, not morons and other types of idiots.

Immortal_Knight wrote:excuse the fuck out of me for wanting to point out some stuff that i thought was cool,

Then you should have mentioned "oh yeah, I think this be so kick ass stuff right here", not randomly begun pointing out the obvious.

Immortal_Knight wrote:I do realize though, that you are "special" case who seems to be prone to hatefulness towards noobs and may not reflect the opinion at large.

You offered no opinion, just obvious statements that everyone already knew and didn't really care for.

Hatefulness towards noobs. Yes, you are entirely correct. I hate new people that have earned the hate of the majority of people. Its because they annoy the hell out of me.

However, I am relatively tolerant of new members and attempt to help them until the prove too hopeless to be helped.

The opinion at large is a very vague term in this case. Sometimes I do agree with it, and other times I offer different ideas that complete destroy the so-called "opinion at large".
Immortal_Knight wrote:Kill me? KILL ME? wtf is that supposed to mean? he isn't a mod or anything is he? I aint afraid of him.

You say you've been on the internet for how long?

Read the post you responded to again, then think, read again, and you'll find out that she isn't talking about me in that case.


Also, I want to point this out. My reaction might have been a little too much, and for that I apologize just for the part where I called you a "pinhead cockbiting motherless fucktard". However, post more coherently next time, and you won't have a problem again.

Now seriously, this is over now. Banishment can be given out for flamewars and taking threads off track. Next post be PpGD related plzkthx.

If you want to continue this Immortal, take it to the Spam section.



I accept your apology and offer my own for what i said. Everything you said was right, and i realize now that i didn't post coherantly. I shall try in the future to post more coherantly and think about what i want to express before i post so as not to be random.
offline
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Ain't forgiveness grand? :grin:
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Riz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

wow okay you didn't need to quote his huge post. just say "@BL" next time or something.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby I_Live_for_Anime » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 am

This part of the comic is pretty good its building tention for me,
-is Blossom going to be in a fight with Olga?
-is Dexter going to fall for Olga ?
-or will Blossom do nothing?
stay tuned for the next comic strip...

I have no idea why i did that,
keep up the great work!!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:56 am
Location: Australia
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:50 am

Wlecome to SNAFU. :D
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 pm

I_Live_for_Anime wrote:This part of the comic is pretty good its building tention for me,
-is Blossom going to be in a fight with Olga?
-is Dexter going to fall for Olga ?
-or will Blossom do nothing?
stay tuned for the next comic strip...

I have no idea why i did that,
keep up the great work!!

Probably not.
No.
Maybe.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby ISA » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 pm

hi blood lord you said that you help hopeless people well im kinda lost because bleedman has pictures of later chapters but why doesnt he post them
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:50 pm

ISA wrote:hi blood lord you said that you help hopeless people well im kinda lost because bleedman has pictures of later chapters but why doesnt he post them

What later chapters do you speak of?

He has a few past ones that have been posted on his DA, and a few deleted scenes of GT as well. The most current, completed pages are posted here since Bleedman no longer colors them. Seir has been coloring for the past few months, once he is done with the page, it goes to Bledman, then to BR (if PpGD), then back to Bleed then gets posted on the site.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby madmonkey » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Omniczar wrote:Pretty blunt don't you think?

Have any evidence to support your theory?


Yes, based on when and how she was introduced (finding her dead brothers glasses and then manipulating Dexter into becoming stage manager) it would seem implyed she has malicious intentions. She was also introduced just as Dexter and Blossom were getting close so she could be an alternate love interest; assuming she does know Dexter was involved in her brother's death which I am inclined to beleive based on her manipulating Dexter, she would most likely be after revenge, now assuming she doesn't know and she is a love interest, she is eventually going to find out about Dexter's involvement. The two most logical responses to this would be she blames Dexter and goes after revenge or she receeds from Dexter until she realizes its not his fault and becomes a love interest again. I am inclined to believe the former because the latter is more common to a main love interest which is Blossom; usually occurs in stories with only one love interest; and because she seems to be portrayed as more malicious character.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Beankyu » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Totally agree.
The two most logical responses to this would be she blames Dexter and goes after revenge or she receeds from Dexter until she realizes its not his fault and becomes a love interest again.
offline
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Omniczar » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Beankyu wrote:Totally agree.
The two most logical responses to this would be she blames Dexter and goes after revenge or she receeds from Dexter until she realizes its not his fault and becomes a love interest again.

Again, we still don't know how much Olga knows about what happened to Mandark. COuld it be that she's a love interest? The possibility is there, yes. Will she accept Dexter even though she might know about his involvement? Maybe. Does she know Dexter's involed? Maybe. If she does find out about his involvement (or if she already knows) will she seek revenge? If she's anything like her brother, most likely. Are we sure about any of this? Not 100%, no.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cerulean, Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 1 guest