Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups open-

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Hurray finally posted.

For some clarification: Epalm is using the fire he used in the barrier for this attack, which means it is holy fire. Since, he's using the flames instead of creating them, he's saving energy, but he also has a limited number of shots this way. The fire wrapped around him will slowly begin to dissapear, starting at the feet and working it's way up until he's out of it, then he'll have to start creating it again. Also, since he's not grabbing arrows from behind him like bowman, he's able to fire a lot more, a lot quicker.

If there's any other questions please let me know and I'll explain.

PS: His barrier is gone now, so students are free to move as they please.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Styx » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Teacher: no

Name - Juniper Domob

Age -17

Height -5 foot 6 inches

weight - optional 120 pounds

Appearance - The first thing people notice about Juniper is how pale she is. Her skin is incredibly white which further contrasts her jet black hair. On her left hand is the signature black gauntlet of the priesthood of bane. Despite her semi revealing clothing she does not seem to have any tan lines a uniform paleness covers her body. Her back is littered with scars and marks as if her back was mauled and bitten by a wild cat. Across her chest the legs of the spider teasing the swell of her breasts is an enormous black widow who is letting out a web across her neck. Her ears are littered with earrings the most wonderful a pair of dragons winding through 4 separate piercings along the outer rim of each ear. Her right eye is a milky white unlike her other one which is a deep blue. Across her right eye are three diagonal scars scraping across it.

Personality - Juniper is a metal head if she isn't studying under a priest or eating, sleeping or some other activity her body is moving and her head is banging to something heavy. She can be a sadistic hot head, quick to cause anger and quick to cause pain. She strives to surpass the other priests and become the High Priestess of Bane himself. She is highly motivated and enjoys being around people even if she frightens them which she enjoys but not as much as having an actual friend.

Background story -Homeless and alone Juniper was taken in by the Priesthood of Bane. Why a parent would abandon a child on the footsteps of that particular priesthood the world may never know seeing as no one has any knowledge of her parents. She has lived all her life being raised by the priests and it was inevitable that she would become one of the order. She was sent off to HighSchool hell in an effort to allow her to see some more useful applications than her idiotic idea of being the greatest dominatrix ever.

Type -Priest of Bane

Weapon - As a gift the head priest of her temple had her gauntlet enchanted into a deceptive weapon. When she activates the first enchantment the glove glows a demonic red and anything she touches begins to heat up the longer she grabs the hotter it is to the point of if she holds long enough causing 3rd degree burns, boiling blood and even liquefying bone. The 2nd enchantment happens when she lays her palm flat on something and an impressive amount of pure concussive force blasts from her target. ((for those one piece viewers think of an Impact Dial))
Beyond the gauntlet she has one more weapon a scythe of elaborate deceptive delicacy yet inside is a hidden strength and Juniper can use it with surprising speed and quickness. Off the staff end lies a spiked chain a sort of tail. The entire weapon is colored a glossy black that seems to give off eerie whispers if one stares. The scythe allows her to hide in shadows. If she is holding the scytheand mentally triggers the command she vanishes from sight as long as she in someone or something else's shadow.
Trinkets - On her right wrist is a delicately carved bracelet of wrapped thorn creepers. Some of the thorns are turned inwards digging into her wrist. If the enchantment is activated and a thorn draws blood from a target the target is afflicted with a painful, crippling corruption their body racked in spasms coughing, a burning throbbing sharp pain running through the veins. Multiple strikes increase the effect up to a maximum of 48 hours.

CS written under the influence of Children of Bodom

Postby TripleMoon » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm

It's open?! Welcome. If you're accepted, I'm just saying that in advance.

First time's Casey and Galaxy's directly spoken to each other.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Hmm, I would have thought by now Fenix would have dropped by to give the accepted/revision decision. Guess I'll have to do.

I see not much wrong except with the powers. Just to clarify, how long does she need to hold the person before they start experiencing horrible burns? How strong is the concussion blast?

Other than that I don't see anything wrong.

@Everyone Else: Did we all spontaniously die? Or has everyone posted that needed to?
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Styx » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:47 pm

It would cause blistering after say 15 seconds, 45 seconds for the skin to melt if she can manage to hold on for like 5 minutes to actually melt bone.

Concussion blast enough to blast an average human 25 feet through the air.

Postby Iris » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 am

I'm just waiting on Fenix, once he answers my challenge then it's on.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 am

I'd like to have more people posting before I go ahead.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 am

Damnit, I just checked and the post I made with yours iris didn't save!

Postby Iris » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 am

No worries Fenix, your avatar says it all. Haha, I look forward to your post.

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

Styx wrote:It would cause blistering after say 15 seconds, 45 seconds for the skin to melt if she can manage to hold on for like 5 minutes to actually melt bone.

Concussion blast enough to blast an average human 25 feet through the air.

Ah, the first is acceptable, but the second seems a bit much to me. What do you think Fenix?

Ro Wong wrote:I'd like to have more people posting before I go ahead.

Perfectly fine Ro, just checking on everyone else. I haven't heard from BG, Leo, or Quinny in a while.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 am

Sorry, meant that as just an update for what I'm doing. Figured that since I hadn't posted either, I might wanna offer up some dialogue.
Demon of Elru

Postby Styx » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 pm

If I can elaborate by average human I mean the random guy off the street, that the students teachers and monsters were are facing are stronger and more capable then that random guy so that the actual effect is reduced against these targets while the force remains the same. However if a reduction is required what would it need to be at so that a force reduction against Monsters, students Etc is not necessary.
Last edited by Styx on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby BG07 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 pm

To be honest I don't want to ruin the fun with Harper just yet...

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:04 pm

By all means BG, ruin the fun. Infact the faster this goes on the faster we can hooooopefully go to the actual teaching part of this RP.

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Styx wrote:If I can elaborate by average human I mean the random guy off the street, that the students teachers and monsters were are facing are stronger and more capable then that random guy so that the actual effect is reduced against these targets while the force remains the same. However if a reduction is required what would it need to be at so that a force reduction against Monsters, students Etc is not necessary.

Ah that's ok then. When you ment random person, I was thinking height and weight, if that's the case than there's no problems.

Welcome to Hell Styx.

BG07 wrote:To be honest I don't want to ruin the fun with Harper just yet...

Doesn't have to be with Harper. The Psychonist Bunny would be helpful.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Styx » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:19 pm

so do I just jump into IC as I have been there the entire time or what?

Postby counterfeitself » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Pretend you are an older student that over slept and you were awakened by all the noise AKA the explosion.

Postby TripleMoon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Boom goes the dynamite....

Hm, I'm not sure what goes along with what I wanna say...so I'm just gonna say:

We need to rebuild our dying brain cells.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Styx wrote:so do I just jump into IC as I have been there the entire time or what?

More like, you've been watching the fights for a while, including the whole demon interuption thing, and now decided to act. That or counter's idea.

Being right in the middle of an entire fight that you haven't been is just awkward.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Styx » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Excellent should have a post up tonight

Postby counterfeitself » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 am

Sorry about slow on these posts, don't really know what to do in the fight. As melee combatants, they are kinda outmatched against Harper and Breeder so I'm gonna have them fight roundtown and ragnok instead.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:31 am

A short post but a useful one nonetheless.
And I apologize for splitting up both Helios' and Melanie's posts.
Listen.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 am

counterfeitself wrote:Sorry about slow on these posts, don't really know what to do in the fight. As melee combatants, they are kinda outmatched against Harper and Breeder so I'm gonna have them fight roundtown and ragnok instead.

Would have been fine before now. But as is, Ragnok has gotten angered enough to start tossing out magic. And Roundtown's not in the fight anymore, so most melee is just gone. But since you'd been with Breeder, the new shield Harper has up would be in the way of you getting in to fight inside the blizzard. Lots of electricity and such.
Demon of Elru

Postby counterfeitself » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:43 am

Oh shit I must've not seen that when I was looking over your posts. I'll have to go back and check that out and fix it then.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Mhmm. Probably would want a way to not be harmed by electricity. Don't mind you guys finding a way in, I just put it there as a method to keep the blizzard contained.
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing