Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby Kyuu » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 am

*Shall be waiting for Kerian's post anxiously* Mkay :sosad:

Postby Keiran » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 am

It’s okay Kyuu, I’m writing now, I promise.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 am

-sniffles-
Listen.

Postby Slipslash » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 am

You better hide little man, the shits about to hit the fan for you
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 am

-Takes out a bazooka-
Back at cha, buddeh.
To be honest, my counter attack against you guys was suppose to be way more crazier but I dissed it for a shorter solution. A police report.
Listen.

Postby Tuor » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 am

l o l
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Slipslash » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 am

*Puts on Lawyer suit*

OBJECTION

You see such a thing has no substance. FOR ONE, Ben is a middle man, there's is literally no way you can connect him to Red, why do you think every deal they've done (or any deal like that) is done in cash only?

also, you can get the "ID" on the helicopter for sure, but there is no guarantee it will come up as belonging to Ben, not only that what Merc wouldn't take the precautions of having his equipment be untraceable?

You'd have to dig in pretty far to find out this stuff

and a "complaint" will not be enough to motivate the police to search for something so trivial. It's a wonder why the police chief didn't just give you a funny look in the first place, the law only looks into felonies

taking pictures without permits would ONLY be a misdemeanor especially since your shop isn't gov't property (in which case it really is illegal to take pictures) so if it's only a misdemeanor then the police will just say "Yeah yeah sure, we'll get on it when we have the time" friend or no friend.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Don't worry Music, I'll protect you!

...No. Not really. Chame's too busy hiding, and Matilda's got her own problems to be dealing with...

Keiran wrote:Another good rule: No Explosives in or Around the House, explosives are far too risky.
I can think of a few Hybrids who won't be happy about that :P
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby counterfeitself » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 pm

At this rate it looks Like I will only have to pay the first 200k and not the full million.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm

counterfeitself wrote:At this rate it looks Like I will only have to pay the first 200k and not the full million.

Geez, Counter, don't count me out yet.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby counterfeitself » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Haha. Well Jeremy can always hope.

Postby Bolts » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 am

Name: Louise Caldwell

Nick Name: Louie

Species: Human

Description: Louie is a very unimposing man, standing at only 5’ 8” and barely weighing in at 165 lbs. His stature however is nullified by his outward appearance. Louie’s hair is jet black, and horribly stringy. To accompany this string-like hair, Damien’s nose is unusually pointed, giving him an even sterner look than he had already. Adding to this is his also abnormally pointed chin, making his head seem even more arrow like than it already was. His eyes are rounded and blue in color, perhaps his only truly redeeming feature.

The man’s body makes his lifestyle all the more evident. As said before, Louie is not an imposing man, and it shows. While he is not devoid of muscle, it’s clear he spent more time in the books than the gym. His pale skin also makes it apparent that he’s spent little time in the sun, if any at all.

Clothing/Weapons: Since he is usually at his office, a large chain of veterinary clinics, Louie often finds himself wearing his traditional veterinary coat and scrubs. However, since he detests this outfit so much he often brings a suit with him. His suits tend to vary in color, though never straying too far from the traditional black.
Goal/Occupation: As said before, Louie owns a large chain of veterinary clinics and operates himself out of one of them. As acting president of his company, Louie keeps quite busy. Between his home life and the clinics, he often has very little time to sit back and relax. Since he has already obtained wealth, there is very little for him to look forward too, though if he was forced to pick one he’d like say he wished to see an end to that pesky rebellion.
Personality: Of all things in the world, Louie hates animals more than anything. So, naturally, he chose to become a vet. This allowed him to carry out his sadistic cruelty towards animals whenever he pleased, though he did need to be careful. He couldn’t have every animal dying or no one would visit him anymore. Louie is also a bit of an actor. He can read people easily, often within seconds of meeting them, and adjust his behavior accordingly. The only person he’s ever really been himself around is his drug dealer, Red.

History: For as long as he can remember, Louie has hated the sight of animals. Their fur, their stupid ears, everything. Unfortunately he soon found that there were repercussions for cruel treatment of animals. Thankfully, he was never caught. One day, Louie realized that it was vastly simpler to deceive people than to simply try to get away with a crime, thus, he became a veterinarian. When he first started out, Louie’s was one of the few practices in the area. This allowed him to expand rapidly and acquire the small empire he has today.

There are often rumors as to just what goes on in his clinics. To counter this, Louie relies on his various lawyers and is quick to go for a slander suit when necessary. This only further added to his wealth and increased his notoriety. Still, with the price of his treatments being just slightly lower than his competitors, people continue to swarm into his offices with their puppies, kittens, snakes, birds, hamster, and all other strange little creatures, all of which don’t know the danger they’re in the moment they set foot through those double doors.

When he’s not torturing animals, Louie does the next best thing. He tortures hybrids. There are several slaves in his house, none of which have been spared a good beating or two. However, since Louie is paranoid of a potential riot, seeing as he is the only human in his house, he keeps most of his slaves submissive through the use of drugs, namely heroine. This ensures that his slaves will continue to come back to him if only to satisfy their cravings, and that they will never dream of rising up against him.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Aw, and I wanted to break Marie in half. That is unless your planning to do another joint post Kei?
If you completely missed it that's understandable too. ^^
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Zako » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Again waiting for Slips.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:42 pm

And waiting for Trag and Doc

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm waiting for Trag.
Need Kala to get out of the building and let Matilda out of the trunk.
Matilda can't do anything until they get outside away from the building.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Keiran » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Sorry Kouga, I had to leave for work. Sucks but work=money=college=better job=more time to write. I’m writing now.

Trag is probably in bed her Co-Op has been really hard on her lately.

ACCEPTED Bolts, welcome aboard! I’ll put you on the front page soon.

Postby mute_soul » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Ok, Mute's back. Once I catch up on reading, I'll have a massive post up. (I hope.)

(Although someone could sum things up for me in a PM? Then I could be lazy...)
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Bolts » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Gracias, mi amiga.

Postby Keiran » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:59 am

Your very welcome, Bolts. Now I must get to bed, evening shift is better than day shift in some ways but either way you`re still tired.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 am

That's understandable Kei. I work as well, and I'm spiting people who say laziness and playing videogames can't get you into school and still have a decent job. I do, so bleh -p-
Take your time, there's no rush for the torture. Mhm, I can feel already. ^^
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Thanks for posting, Trag :3

Now, to get to work on my post...
Time Lady

Postby LikeAFawks » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Heya everyone. First post, but I'm no stranger to roleplay. Kougaiji+Sesshomaru Introduced me to Snafu after I asked if there were any good roleplays, so here's a CS!

Name: Fiona Ravencrest

Species: Hybrid

Sub-species: Bat/Fox, or as she calls it lovingly, a Box.

Description: Fiona is unimpressive-looking, only coming up to a whopping 4' 4" and being quite fair-skinned. She sports large fox-ears on her head, and a bat-like wing membrane that extends from her wrists to her body. Her ears and hair are blonde, and her eyes are a reddish-brown, bordering on a strangely bloody looking color. She almost incessantly smiles, no matter what is done to her, and only drops it when deep in thought or otherwise distracted and assailed. Those looking into her eyes see an uncanny passion in them, a look of burning determination, accentuated by the alien black bordering the red, gives her an almost demonic look. They almost border on anger, only fading at specifically emotional times. Her entire composure generally radiates an unnerving aura of confidence, putting some who would order her around at unease, despite her size.

(Obviously not perfect, but close enough, lacking animal features. Eyes are a little more red.)

Clothing/Weapons: Generally wears whatever is given to her, but before that, she wore things similar to the picture, gothic in style, or, as a polar opposite, colorful ponchos and beanies. However, since she was captured, she's worn whatever was given to her, never having much cared for style anyway.

She is actually a decently skilled martial artist. Having been trained before her family was wiped out from an extremely young age. She focuses more on pressure points to make up for her lack of strength. She once used a weighted bo-staff, but that has since vanished.

Goal/Occupation: Brothel Slave. Actually a Revolutionary. Her goal is to spread the
concept of equality to the movers and shakers of the business world through non-violence.

Personality: Some would say determined to a fault, those who know her lineage would know it as in inherited characteristic. She lives her life seeking to educate humans on the errors of their ways. Only becoming violent in self-defense. She is actually an incredibly intelligent, pensive person, but never displays it publically. Normally she appears to be an almost freakishly cheerful person. Advocating the values of love and equality to more or less everyone she meets. Her confidence and unwavering seeming happiness has caused much confusion in people. She claims that anything can be made fun, including torture. She then advocates that it still shouldn't be done. She actually
uses meditative techniques to dull pain and emotion to nearly nothing in order to keep composure, but to most she simply seems cheerful. Considered to be insane by some.

History: Fiona hails from the Ravencrest family, a family of previously legendary revolutionaries who earned support through mental attacks on humans prior to the reign of King Mathias, and have even been speculated to have perhaps had a hand in convincing him. These "mental attacks" actually consisted of nothing other than subversion and destruction of the conciences of humans. They simply made arguements and speeches so compelling that humans began to doubt their ways in droves. This type of warfare, propaganda, was too difficult to defend against in many areas, and
caused human revolutionaries to rise. Originally consisting of only humans, the family had since become all-hybrid in support of the beings. Since then, the family decended into mere myth, only the more powerful movers and shakers of the business world remember them.

And remember them they did. About one year ago, the Ravencrest's base was discovered, having resurfaced in this new time of need. They were slaughtered to the last, all but Fiona, who happened to be out at the time of one of their gatherings. She'd never liked their inaction, and even now resents her familiy itself for their cowardly inaction, and eventual death. She'd been out building ties with the other shelters, doing "legwork" as she said. The family
had been biding it's time, trying to wait to strike, but despite even the most stringent security efforts, they were sold out. Fiona refuses to join with the violent and brutish revolutionaries, and has decided since that if she were to die she would do so, not waiting, but acting.

She knew it was only a matter of time before she was sought out and discovered by her enemies, and so she turned herself in, becoming a slave on the market. A now famous one in and of herself. She never refuses to do work...but forces people to ask her nicely, something many owners simply conceede to for sake of simplicity. She, however, has been known to bite...hard. Not only that, but she would fight anyone who became violent as a result. What's worse, is that some customers were reported leaving silently and remorsefully in contemplation, having simply sat there and talked to them, and placed a seed of doubt at their actions in ther mind. Needless to say, she was bad for business. This earned her many, many beatings, but she litterally smiled and laughed through them. Saying, "Anything can be made fun if you put your mind to it!" This unnerved many brothel owners to the point where she consistently is traded up to more and more violent or sadistic owners, who are seeking a challenge.

All have failed to this point, utterly. Even the hardiest of brothel owners have been tossing her back to the market , simply to get rid of her and the headache she brings. The only reason she yet lives is because taming her has turned into a large betting pool, and a sport. People toss in chips on who can break the "unbreakable girl". The ring has become large enough, so that even her enemies will not touch her, for risk of upsetting so many.

This is all according to her plan. She has targetted the most powerful brothel owners for subversion. And while some have thrown her to the market due to feeling her insidious cheer crawl it's way under their skin and start sprouting seeds of doubt, she has her eyes set on taking out a select few. A lone girl is powerless to change the world she realizes...revolutionary allies aren't useful. No one will listen to a Hybrid...but a powerful member of the business world...that she can work with.

Her work has paid off, though some would consider it damnation, she considers it a blessing...Malon has taken notice of both the challenge, and betting pool, and purchased the girl herself.
Insert epic, witty, and randomy thing here that makes me sound more fun to be around!

Postby Zako » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Still waiting for Slips.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Keiran » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:34 pm

I assume you asked Kouga about the Malon thing, Fawks? ACCEPTED, btw.

I will not be writing tonight, far too frusterated by work and my supervisor. Fucking moron. Was even frusteraated enough to drink one of Trag's disgusting beers, that how frusterated. I'll write tommorrow though, promise.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing