You Say Potato, I Say...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 am

BeeAre: alternate title: "Taters Gonna Hate". I had the most extreme difficulty picking a potato joke. I love potato jokes. What? I tot I told you already. Ahahahaha I yam so cool.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby Immortal_Knight » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 am

Great Stuff as always bleedman!

*can't wait for flash version of this series* ^^

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 am

Well, that wasn't exactly how I expect Blossom to react but this was close. ^_^

No matter what this comic never ceases to impress me.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Riz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 am

I hate potato salad.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 am

So when is she gonna completely own Dexter?
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 am

Why would she?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby GridsNaranek » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 am

I wonder how many places Mandy can think of where she'd rather be right now.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Livix » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 am

Product placement
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Black Jesus » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:40 am

Wtf Sunkist juice box :|
Grass, Gas, or ASS my choice f00l!

Location: In a Cave chillin with Osama still don't know how they haven't found this guy

Postby Xerkuct » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Potato salad, yummy yummy.

Postby Black Jesus » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Johnny The Homicidal wrote:So when is she gonna completely own Dexter?

She might not cause am pretty sure just talking to some chick is not a damn crime
Grass, Gas, or ASS my choice f00l!

Location: In a Cave chillin with Osama still don't know how they haven't found this guy

Postby Gato » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm with you, Lily. Potato Salad isn't that great.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby H reaper » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 pm

sure is

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Hmm, you know now that I look back at the post, Dexter's metal glove he's wearing looks a lot like Brave's hand from Sugar Bits...

Or is it just me? :unsure:
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby sonic hedgehog123 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:59 pm

hey bleedman the names sonic hedgehog123 i've been watching Grim tales and i've been using Mimi and Him in my drawing comic called Super Smash Bros with the heroes Mario,Luigi,Sonic Shadow,Superdog,Underdog,Danny Phantom, and i put myself and a couple of real people in it im SuperWill the leader,SuperShaniqua,SuperMeg,SuperKeronie,and i use Mimi as a hero since she hates her dad so i call her SuperMimi,SuperWinter,and SuperDeja. Since i used to watch Power Puff Girls i call that Him1, the him in PPGZ,Him2, and the one u created Him3 hope u didn't mind i made 52 issues of it.

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Eh, what?

Um...you've created an SSB thing using a ton of characters whose names I didn't read that much of?

Um, okay, I have no comment to make on that. :eek:

Postby Xerkuct » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm

sonic hedgehog123 wrote:hey bleedman the names sonic hedgehog123 i've been watching Grim tales and i've been using Mimi and Him in my drawing comic called Super Smash Bros with the heroes Mario,Luigi,Sonic Shadow,Superdog,Underdog,Danny Phantom, and i put myself and a couple of real people in it im SuperWill the leader,SuperShaniqua,SuperMeg,SuperKeronie,and i use Mimi as a hero since she hates her dad so i call her SuperMimi,SuperWinter,and SuperDeja. Since i used to watch Power Puff Girls i call that Him1, the him in PPGZ,Him2, and the one u created Him3 hope u didn't mind i made 52 issues of it.

My thoughts:
Shut up. Now.
Leave and never return.
You have proved that there are more stupid people around the world than I thought.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 pm

You say poato, I say... YOUR MOTHER :I
Griddles wrote:I wonder how many places Mandy can think of where she'd rather be right now.

If you gave her an infinite amount of seconds to think about that question, She'd give you an infinite amount of answers... because she's boss like that.

Livix wrote:Product placement

And yes, we know... they're sellouts. CURSED SNACKFOOD COMPANIES TEMPTING THE BLEEDMAN GROUP INTO ADDING SUCH THINGS TO TEMPT ALREADY FAT KIDS AT THEIR COMPUTERS TO GET EVEN FATTER!!! CURSE YOUUUUUU!!!

P.S. I LIKE potato salad :happy:
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Gato » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:31 am

Colonel wrote:
Xerkuct wrote:
sonic hedgehog123 wrote:hey bleedman the names sonic hedgehog123 i've been watching Grim tales and i've been using Mimi and Him in my drawing comic called Super Smash Bros with the heroes Mario,Luigi,Sonic Shadow,Superdog,Underdog,Danny Phantom, and i put myself and a couple of real people in it im SuperWill the leader,SuperShaniqua,SuperMeg,SuperKeronie,and i use Mimi as a hero since she hates her dad so i call her SuperMimi,SuperWinter,and SuperDeja. Since i used to watch Power Puff Girls i call that Him1, the him in PPGZ,Him2, and the one u created Him3 hope u didn't mind i made 52 issues of it.

My thoughts:
Shut up. Now.
Leave and never return.
You have proved that there are more stupid people around the world than I thought.

I share your thoughts.

I too, share these thoughts.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:38 am

Colonel wrote:
Xerkuct wrote:

My thoughts:
Shut up. Now.
Leave and never return.

I share your thoughts.

Gato wrote:I too, share these thoughts.

Enough. Try and help someone first, then if they are ignorant and refuse to learn, destroy them. Just from the way the person types, and the message he/she posted, it looks like there is a good chance that they won't be back. However, should they return, be polite and help them the best you can. In this instance, tell the little furfag that Bleedman doesn't come to the forums to read the comments, and the best way to get his quest fulfilled is to email Bleed.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Gato » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:47 am

My bad. Won't happen again.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 am

Don't worry too much about it. Everyone snaps or forgets, some more than others.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:13 am

Yet I still don't get why everyone dislike potato salad...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Xerkuct » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 am

Sorry Blood Lord, my fault. I will try not to let it happen again.

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:06 am

Blood Lord wrote:Why would she?

Dextar sorta killed Mandark.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!