Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby TripleMoon » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 am

I feel hostility towards me and thus, I shall go back to the dark realm from whence I came.

P.S: That dark realm is The End of the World, if you must need me.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 am

Quin & Fen: My points were made about whether the holy point would be what would dissolve the wall and hand that Roundtown put up, not about whether it'd hurt the demons. While they may not believe in these gods, they believe the universal truth: Fire hurts. So, while I'm saying they wouldn't actually be holy, I've nowhere said that the attacks wouldn't be damaging.

Otherwise, why would I have had Roundtown even bother evading Bartuc's flames in the first place?

And anyway, calling something holy and saying it's the universal weakness to all demons is godmodding itself.

As for how gods of old could smite... Really, if a thunderbolt is shoved down your skull out of the clear sky, you think it's gonna matter whether the son-of-a-bitch who did it was holy or not? XD

Livix: Okay, your point here is that you use magic to strengthen and sharpen a sword. While I'm making a wall made from magical energy that has a hand forming out of it. Now, just because you're using elemental magic, does that mean you're automatically supposed to just dice through pure magic with no element?

As I've said before, I'm big into details and logical points. If it doesn't make sense, I'll stand against it. Like if you used something with dispelling properties that could negate effects of magic. That would be a more proper method instead of just throwing something that's only magically charmed at a wall of pure magic.
Demon of Elru

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 am

Thank you, sorry I was kinda fuzzy on several details all of which you cleared up.

Although I would like to point out one thing that's really of no relevance but I would still like to point out because I'm thinking we think it's two different things, the sword I'm talking about is not a regular sword (Daniel doesn't even own a sword, that's Basil), it is a sword literally crafted from the shadows Daniel took from various objects, so he's not strengthening or sharpening anything he's simply taking shadows and turning them into a large sword that is already that strong and that sharp. that's all

I'm off to edit. Awaaaayyyyyy
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 am

Ah. That's a bit more clear.

Well, it might not cut the hand holding Basil, being made from a mass meant for protection, but it could be effective on some things I had been intending to use.

Hell, get a good swing on Roundtown with it and it'd certainly do better than any regular sword could. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 am

K so I edited, and it's funny you should mention Roundtown being on the receiving end of Daniel's Sword because when I edited for him I said he started to attack Roundtown, the product if a hit is sustained being Roundtown being basically gutted and the crystal found that is if Roundtown took the advice given to him and swallowed his amulet (that's all the further I got in my thought process of what to do if it's a hit, since it seems as though it's really hard to destroy those amulet things)

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 am

Well, if your timing was good, and no one else's post offers the chance to interfere (which has been frequently occuring), it could work.
Demon of Elru

Postby Garethcool » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 am

I try not to interfere with plans. Unless they're fun to mess with.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Iris » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 am

Once Ro has posted again I'll accept your challenge Fenix, don't want to do anything too hasty atm.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 am

Fine with me, the undead minion's from Leo should prove more than powerful enough to take out Roundtown or Ragnok.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:18 am

Then has everyone posted that is going to?

I'll check to see when I last posted, and if it's been long enough, I'll start another one today. Also gotta post elsewhere, so you guys may have a bit of time to hurry with anything else you may need.
Demon of Elru

Postby Livix » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 am

I honestly think we should reopen signups since we've lost like 1/2 of our participants

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 am

Livix is right, I'll reopen right now for the sake of progress.

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups open-

Postby Musicmac » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:50 am

Yay. :]
Listen.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am

Goodie goodie.

Fresh meat. *licks lips*
Demon of Elru

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 am

I've been lurking in this for a while now. I must say it is tempting...I just fear I'd be taking on too much.

I'll have a little read over things, and then decide over the next few days. Might just squeeze in a CS for this...
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 am

Well, if you need any help Doc, just send a PM. I'll even knock off the wood 'cutting' to help. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 pm

What he said.

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks. I'll be sure to drop a PM if I need help :3
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Livix » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:42 pm

woot

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Happy Birthday Livix. Unfortunately I didn't have time to make you a cake, so you'll have to settle for this cupcake instead, enjoy:

EDIT: Also, to let everyone know, Slipslash has dropped out. That is all.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Livix » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 pm

1. thx for the cake :happy:

2. DAMN YOU SLIP, I WAS USING THAT DARKNESS YOU MEANY

Postby Musicmac » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 am

-Throws a pie at Livix-
Happy birthday, now go kick Ro's ass. :[
Listen.

Postby Garethcool » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 am

Signups open? Can I make a third character now?
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 am

I think you have enough Gar.

Postby Seirui » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 am

Name - Olphane Rourke

Age - ??

Height - 5 foot 6

weight - very light weight.

Appearance - Roughly 5foot 6inches, the undead marauder has decayed flesh and a putrid smell, hidden with help from a mage he had associated with some time ago. His chest is covered by a tight dark red shirt, some signs of restitching are apparent, overtop is a black leather vest that slips on over his head, white fur lines the waist and neck, coming out like a V and circling around the back starting from just under his neck. His rotting hands are covered by thick black leather, small metal plates are on the knuckles, the part extending up to his wrist is worn but durable with thick white strings keeping it on his hand firmly. Padding covers his fingers to keep them steady and safe.

His belt is a deep grey with small round metal parts around at an inch apart all around, a firm buckler keeps it fastened, the loops of his black pants overtop, the pantlegs extend down to his thigh before simply deteriorating into tatters. Dark brown boots with black strings for support are on his feet, the bottoms are worn and discoloured from the years of use.

He wears a Large hood over his face, a second cloth extends to cut off his mouth and nose, the only visible part of him left is the yellowish glow that show’s his eyes. The cloth is black with red lining, tattered and worn much like the rest of his clothes.

Personality - a kind individual despite his undead state, often time’s going out of his way to help a friend in need, as friendship for him comes rarely and often with the thought of betrayal. Quiet and relaxed due to his inability to feel a large part of his body, he tends to fight with all of his power over the slightest thing, due to his strange belief that his opponent is out to stop him from finding what he lost. Enraging quickly because of that.

Background story -Olphane died at an early age, roughly 23 when he was in his home country, the name was scoured from his memory upon his death along with everything he held dear. Undeath creeped into his veins and reanimated his flesh, he was roughly 34 when he awoke. People tried to kill him but he found their blades spears did nothing to harm him as he just seemed to get back up or kill them first.

His body was dead but his skill remained, the years of training with the batons of his youth had remained somehow through his death, through the villages he went in the cover of night. A marauder who needed no sleep and no food, who’s mere presence chilled the blood of men. He fought. Guards and warriors alike. He tore through the countryside for years before falling to a warrior of the light, a man who spared him his resting place. Stricken by rage the undead Olphane lashed out at the man who had denied him his final rest, the blow he Inflicted crushed the man’s arm and the second broke his neck.

As the warrior fell dead to the ground it was then that Olphane realized he didn’t care. He had stopped caring about battle and who was strongest for he had just betrayed something in his soul. He had killed a man who had spared him. Horriffied at himself the undead creature ran from the countryside to wander aimlessly, he watched and observed to try and regain a sense of what he lost. It came back almost 15 years later. He watched a band of murderers and thief’s break into an armory late one night and purely on instinct he went to them. Upon seeing the creature they lashed out violently only to meet their doom shortly. The armory owned came to investigate the noise and saw the undead man finish off the thugs. Spotting the man, Olphane ran but was not persued.

A few years later, he was told of a school for things like him from an anonymous tipster. With a resound sigh the creature followed the path to his destiny.

Type - Undead fighter.

Weapon - Metal batons.

Footlong clubs with a jagged end for increased striking damage. A handle has been placed 3 inches up the pole to allow rotation from the long range swiped to the close crushing blows.

A spring loaded trap at the bottom end of the baton will launch a small needle with a poisonous tip, capable of tranquilizing the infected area for up to 24 hours, causing it to become numb and unresponsive, depending on how deep the needle goes will effect how much of the paralysis poison is injected due to the strength of it being minimal.

Heard you needed a new character, so this one was dug up in me and Fenix's old chest of Finished/potential CS', just thought I would help out a little.
Last edited by Seirui on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing